Comments

Comments
    hawkmoons Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    This show was odd as F, but still found some of amusing, like when someone said ketchup, lol
    tckline31 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    is it me or is the begining intro alot like aqua teen??
    Coco Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    its corny but it was a classic, the movie was better
    boolovesyou Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    wtf is this
    raph89 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    When I watched this show back in my early childhood, I REALLY enjoyed the show intro!
    greyink07 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    this show was so fucking wack i sat there and watched it because i didnt want someone else taken over the tv until i watched my show that came on after this garbage
    missing90stoons Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This show was cool when I was younger.
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    ok the name alone should've been enough warning for me.
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    i remember this show i didnt like it to much i just waited for whatever show that came on after it went off
    This_guy Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I remember they had an episode where the tomatoes turned people into "kissing vampires."
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i remember the killer tomatoes my grandma didnt want mt to watchi it becuase of the title lol...
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 9 days ago
    You could watch full episodes on ABC Family's video player:

Go to shows and you'll find Attack of the Killer Tomatoes on there.
    Virtuosity Posted 7 years 11 days ago
    Michael Jai White and the cape effects were the only good things about this movie... OK... John Liguzamo (however ya spell it) did alright too. BUT THAT'S IT!! The movie could have been SO much better!
    SuperT Posted 7 years 17 days ago
    wow...my friend and i were talking about the shows we grew up with and i mentioned this show and he had no idea what i was talking about...i'll have to show him this web-stie
    licawolf Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    was it really that good?
    I stopped watching it for the incredible lack of continuity... but I'm starting to suspect that in my country the episodes were aired out of order...
    speedcorexterrorist Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I use to watch this show i loved it
    Kumero Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    that many awards eh?
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    This show was pure magic. It kept my family together through the hard times...the bad times..
    I nominate it for 10 Grammys, 21 Ocsars, and 78 Lifetime achievement awards.
    MeerkatChick Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I thought I remembered this. But for years I thought it was something I just dreamed.
    smaya44 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    i loved that show!!!
    St. Jimmy Posted 8 years 14 days ago
    A truly great show that ended too soon I'd love to see it on DVD
    grape Posted 8 years 18 days ago
    I did upload 13 episodes from season 1(from attack of the killer tomatoes), for watching only(not for downloading!!!), which you can find here:

Eureeka Posted 8 years 20 days ago
    Creepy. :-P
    RIVE Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I remember like three sence from this animated seires. Vampire tomatos, a part when they hold a bottle of ketsup, and a part when the kid is in the sewer. I've seen all 3 movie and own the first 2. (can't locate the thrid)
    brneyedgrl80 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Loved the cartoon and the movies (shot in San Diego). Also had the video game on my original Gameboy.

Sigh... the memories. Who else thought FT (Fuzzy Tomatoe) was just the cutest?
    cartoonfreak Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    this show was so cool back in the day, though I never saw the original broadcast of it, to put it another way I didn't discover this show until at leastthe halloween of either 1999, or 2000 on the fox family network, that's b4 they sold out to ABC and let it become ABC family.
    sewage Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    attaaaack of the killer tomatoes!
    I always felt cool yet dumb for watching this show. Just because it was tomatoes.
    Daikun Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I wouldn't ever consider AotKT the worst movie of all time. It's so corny it's hysterical. Same for Plan 9.

The worst movie ever is definitely Manos: The Hands of Fate. It's so horrendous that not even the MST3K crew did it justice.
    martincommrad Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I remember this show vividly, for it was not like other programs of the early 1990s Sunday-morning variety. In fact, this series—and several satirical references to it from other programs—only persuaded me to see the original movies. Although "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" is deemed as the worst movie of all time, it was also one of the most original stories ever in cinematic history. Based on "present" pop culture's justifications of good, bad, & ugly, there's basically no way "the worst movie of all time" can remain unrecognized and unremembered for too long. I mean, didn’t they say that about Ed Wood's "Plan 9 from Outer Space?" Now look how much publicity that movie’s getting.
    skamOPs Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Does anyone else remember this show?