Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    Those were the days! I used to watch this show every week with my Father when it was new. We would sit in front of the black and white TV and enjoy Arche, Edith, Meathead, Gloria etc... Carol O'Connor played Archie like no one else could.
    william8765 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    tv games 1989
    Goofball Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Love the show. As a matter of fact, I'm watching it on TV Land right now. The show did lose something, though, when Mike and Gloria moved out of Archie's house. But that was unavoidable, as the Mike Stivic character had always been depicted as someone too intelligent and responsible to not finish college.
    Interestingly, before Caroll O'Connor was chosen to be Archie, the role was offered to Mickey Rooney, who turned the part down because he found the character too controversial.
    FruitBrute Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    My favorite episode is when Sammy Davis Jr drops by and pays Archie Bunker a visit ....CLASSIC:)
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 9 days ago
    This show was funny,the family guy makes fun of it,by Lois at the piano.
    The Midnight Rider Posted 6 years 21 days ago
    Shut up ya meathead!
    huachinango Posted 6 years 25 days ago
    AITF was clever in that it highlighted not only the ignorance of Archie, but sometimes how even smart people such as (Mike/Meathead) can be just as dumb as Archie. I remember the show where Edith told Mike that Archie "hated" him because Archie was jealous of Mike and his potential/how he had his life ahead of him. Edith was the greatest!
    Michi Mommy Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This show was racist but in a non threatning funny kind of way ... :) even though he was a biggot I loved Archie!!
    trollman1212 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    will love the man or not ..I DO .. he did not like any one at all .. but love his woman .an all in the All in the Family...i was i kid . an sit there an lol ,, an today i still sit an lol ....
    Roadgeek Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Always a nice show anyday.
    old_school Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I watched this as a child and don't think I ever missed a show. Now I own every show on DVD.

What's even more strange. My father looks and acts like Archie, and dear ole mom, well she had some of Edith in her..
    ALOBEL888 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    THIS SHOW WAS ON OF GREATEST SHOW EVER
    queenOFtheHILL Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I loved the Family Guy parody of the outro. It had the shaky camera and everything.
    Dingbat704 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I SO LOVE this show! Oy i remember watching it on Nickatnite when i was like 7 or 8 with my friends. Today i still watch it too! A True Classic!
    Juicyjes Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    sally struthers... al bundy always used to knock on her, haha. i remember an episode where he was disgusted to turn on the tv and hear her weeping voice begging to feed the children, lol! i miss both these shows.
    Celeste Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Yeah. The Simpsons did a parody of the opening for AITF did they not? I was pleasantly surprised that Viacom didn't go after Fox for that.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Archie Bunker: "Mr. Sammy Davis Jr, would you like Cream n Sugar in your eye?...."

classic'
    David Knight Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    I like Archie! He is a stupid, loveable bigot! He is also mean to Meathead! I have nothing against Meathead. If you want to know that.