Comments

Comments
    Eddy Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    not a fan, I prefer robo cop
    Computist Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I was a huge fan and bought all the DVD sets when they came out. The 2008 film was a major disappointment though, and just a reminder that some things are better left dead. Duchovny and Anderson just looked old and tired.

Oh well, at least I have my DVDs...
    monbon Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    never watched this as a kid, but I love it now :]
    bcbolo Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    What a great show. Very creative and every episode was different.
    Littlebit Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I LOVE this show and am currently re watching them all at home.
    noneabve1 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I really loved most of the episodes. The concepts were really out there and some really did creep me out: Leonard Betts, Sleepless, Soft Light and others. That wonderful B&W Post-Modern Prometheus was a real tear-jerker too. Secondary stories running in the background were great too, like government cover ups and who REALLY runs things, etc. The "Cancer Man" and Lone Gunmen were also kool additions. 10/10 for this show!!!
    sam1304 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    this is still my great tv show

spookybackgroundcat Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I never watched this when I was a kid, but I'll never forget the awesomely creepy intro.
    Detox Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I could never get into this
    dr_doom Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    X-Files, I still like to watch them...
    thexfilesgirl Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Oh my god! I looove the X-Files. It's one of the best shows ever! I was born the year it came out, so i didn't get to really see it as a little kid. But a couple years ago, my dad showed me it, and I fell in love with it at that very moment. Ever since I've watched it as much as I could, and when the new movie came out last month, I had to see it. I'm planning on getting the collector's edition set b/c i love it so much. ---
    ---The Truth is Out There =))
    Psycho Mantis Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I remember this used to spook me.
    futuramafan95 Posted 6 years 4 hours ago
    mulder was badass
    Fettuccine Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    i have the entire series of this show, seasons 1 through 9 gotta love it
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    oooo one of the big sci-fi shows with a catchy tune if u know what i mean
    AgentScully Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I adore this show(hence my screen name!) I've been a fan since I was 14 and Im nearly 21. Nothing will ever come close to taking its place, everything about that show was just kick ass!
    speedy Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    this show provoqued me the obsesion of finding tthe
    most important truths,the intangible ones.i still wanna know if this show has some link with the reality.]
    we will never know!!!
    The truth is out there!
    SlidingToTheBoogy Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Finally I stopped being lazy and registered,to allow my comments,rants,raves;helpless victims in bat caves,soon to be enslaved,just kidding.Anyway,great show,scared me as a youngster in the 90's.I was confused by some of the episodes,but I love the emptiness left behind,the wonder of,What's next!
    Gillian and David were the perfect stars for this show,
    as if they were hand picked by god for the role.I love
    Sci-Fi...I have a few X-Files books I ordered back in 1999,where did eight years go;I should read those books.I also have the X-Files game for PS2,action packed game,true to the series gameplay,buy it!
    undeadmuffin Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i still watch this, thank you TNT for showing it ever monday and tuesday!
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I followed the series from the 2nd or 3rd season right up until the end. Although, I admit, I almost did lose interest when the 8th season came around. Still, the series succeeded in convincing me that not every conspiracy theory was born out of mere paranoia.
    VIsraWrats Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    All I can say is... “The X-Files” is absolutely the best show ever produced.
    Sleepygean Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Wasn't the theme song to this on PURE MOODS? lol! I remember watching one episode when I was sick and it was about a boy at an amusment park gone missing or something and he had some clone or w/e!! It was a long time ago and my memory for this show is very bad.
    takineko Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Amazing show! Well written, great cinimetography, it was like watching a mini movie each episode! Amazing work..
    marioandyoshi96 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Best Sci-fi series created. I still watch all the time on TNT.