Comments

Comments
    DoctorSocrates Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    "I watched this show every saturday and i remember an episode where fudge makes turtle soup out of his brothers turtle. What was that show that came on after it with a green monster who ate socks?" - neonburn

I think the show with the green monster was called Bump in the Night. It was claymation. With Mr.Bumpy, Squishington, and Molly maybe? and the Closet Monster lol

I only remember a couple things about Fudge:

- When he ate his brothers turtle and kept sayin "turtle soup, turtle soup, turtle soup" but it sounded like "churtle soup, churtle soup, churtle soup". That phrase still gets stuck in my head to this day.

- Somethin about a rare buffalo nickel and a big jar of coins.

- When he got his head stuck under the sink and they lubed him up with chocolate syrup and plucked him free.

This show kicked ass.
    Cosgrove Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Absolutely loved watching this show. I remember being wrapped in my blanket, sitting on the couch, munching from a bowl of Lucky Charms, and watching this show. Memories...
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Okay i never watch the show in my life but i've read the book back in late 04 and i must say it was pretty good.
    wmolette Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing. In fourth grade, our teacher use to read that book to us everyday. That was 14yrs ago!
    neonburn Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Caps 2.0 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    The books were infinitely better than the show. You just can't translate Judy Blume's works into live-action. Imagination is the key word with her works.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    show was good, books were better :)
    funkkid Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    that was my show
    alexandria Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I loved the books (Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, Fudge & Super Fudge) and I thought the show was awesome. I'm going to force this on my kids in the future *lol*
    pokinsmot Posted 8 years 9 months ago