Comments

Comments
    yhaz Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    as far as I am concerned THE Doctor is now and always will be Tom Baker.
    Jaden Joey Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    david tennant is gone :(.But the new doctor is matt smith!he was really good in the first episode and I think he will be great in future!
    SovietChild001 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Christopher Eccelstone made the new doctor! How dare you say that he deserved to gostpaulgangster! His acting made the show darker and more sinister than previous editions
    saber2501 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Disappointing that some of the old episodes were lost when the BBC wiped the original recordings...

The autons always scared me more than the Daleks though.
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    It's so annoying when this stuffs up and my name doesn't register over my comments >:( I wonder why it does that... Oh well 0_o
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    They did the right thing to get rid of Christoper Eccleston on the show. I mean is that he was making it look like a comady show. The new doctor is better.
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    my favorite show on bbc you can also find it on the sci-fi channel
    Doctor Who Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This show difine so much for me growning up. I loved this show from the start. Regardless that it was on channel 12 in my area, that channel only being the bane of kids of my era as the education channel. I understood the show and everything that was said on. At the young age of 9. I do not care much for the new stuff out but it does get the juices flowing to see the old stuff again. Nevertheless, the best and greatest Doctor is the 4th, Tom Baker, never has there been a better one. Period!!! Until next time, Jelly Babies for all.
    Fremin Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I remember watching Tom Baker as Dr Who in the basement of my grand mother's house with my two uncles. Good times.
    deadmetalbr Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Certain pbs affiliates have picked up the new series as well, which is great news for those fans without sci-fi channel.
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    now its on sci fi channel.
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    okay next topic.
    retrofan24 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    The 5th intro reminds me of passageways into someones brain.
    retrofan24 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This was a good show, and for those that don't know Doctor Who made his American TV return a few weeks ago in March.
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Oh and by the by, Tom Baker's scarf was his signature, it may have been silly but he wouldn't have been the Tom Baker Doctor without it, that scarf was basically a character on it's own! heh
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Britishbulldog, I am American myself and I SOOO agree with you! Doctor Who, while the special effects weren't the best, was the best sci-fi program on any television anywhere. The stories were so good, you could suspend your disbelief as to the special effects. And, my GODS but who WOULDN'T want to own a working T.A.R.D.I.S?
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    bull dog is right. i would love to have the 1974 intro have my face on the big screen then it says doctor who.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 5 days ago
    This show was good but I always hated that it had to be continued almost every time! It was also cheesy, but it was still good for a British program.
    Hailey Posted 9 years 8 days ago
    Actally the theme music was done by Ron Grainer!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    This was a pretty good science fiction show, except for the fact that it always had to be continued...
    Phantom_013_ Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    the opening and closeing theme music was done by a little band out of england called pink floyd.
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    i wish they make a game on xbox or ps2. because it will get good reviews from g4 tech tv.
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    the greatest sci fi show ever in tv history today.