Comments

Comments
    stoop_kid Posted 2 years 22 days ago
    I still to this day watch Boy Meets World. It comes on every morning starting at 6 a.m and then it comes on MTV2 in the afternoons. They show every season in order on ABC family. Ive seen every episode at least twice. This will always and forever be my favorite TV show!
    matt82 Posted 2 years 2 months ago
    I grew up with this show I was the same age as Cory. I still watch it all the time I have all seven seasons on DVD and I watch them over and over I start from season one and go all the way through to season 7 then start over I like the first 4 seasons the best awesome show and definitely nostalgic
    Sportsfan21 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    this show takes me back, i remember watching this when i was in middle school
    skullcandyx3 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    This show was awesome, lol.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I hated this show it sucked.
    louie123 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    to me this show was great, but also tought kids of the 90's and the 00's what life as a teenager in genral and in the 90's was and is all about. how they go throw life with all the same problems. i think thats why shows like this stayed on for so long. thats why people can relate to this show. bbecause if you notice as they get older the seriouseness of the show gets wider.
    william8765 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    19889KK
    matt82 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    Topanga =-P
    OrangeSodaFreak Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I wish I had a teacher like Mr. Feeney.
    DMAX Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    yea the end was kind of sad, if you'all remember.
    RuckingFetard91 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    SHAWN...mmmm lol
    SourNinja Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Squirrel Boy !!
    teacher1024 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    Great show... i think you can get it on DVD. At least the first season i know for sure is out.
    edgarthereales88 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    tapanga was sexy lol
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    I love this and still catch a rerun every now and then. I liked season 2 the best.
    axora Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    This was my first drama
    seans_angel55 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    i watch this show way too much now i cant watch it lol it was ok but tapanga and corys relationship made me mad it took 4ever 4 them to get married and shit!!!
    AndyP Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show growing up. Does anyone know if its avaible on DVD yet?
    p4poetic Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I don't think the college episodes killed the show at all. In fact its the only show I can think of that didn't seem 'out of place' or 'past its prime' when the young cast goes from jr. high to high school to college. 'Saved By The Bell: The College Years' was too silly. Boy Meets World had a much better transition, a very watchable show. Great writing, acting, solid cast, story arcs, but unfortunately some poor lack of continuity.
    Michi Mommy Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    as a young girl I would buy Teen Magazines and I read that Danielle had a thing for shawn in real life and when he found out it was weird for both of them ... after this I thought she was a slut because I thought that she was really dating Cory and she was cheating with shawn ...

I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK!!
    raph89 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I would LOVE to spend a whole day with Danielle Fishel. She's the girl who played Topanga.
    Rogue303 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Loved this show when I was a kid and I re-discovered it on the Family channel at 11:30 pm a few years ago when I worked close shift at work (until 11:15 pm) and all of my co-workers would tease me because they knew I had to get home on time to see Boy Meets World. Loves it! But yes, Topanga really did turn into a ...witch... and Cory turned into an idiot. So sad. :(
    bigaint2 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Junior high episodes were the best. They were funny, and had things to relate to. There was humor and conflicts, but no unnecessary drama. The outlandishness, combined with serious life lessons, made for great quality.

High school episodes sent the show on the road to decline. Eric went from being a slacker to a total idiot. Topanga turned into a cold, frigid [w]itch, and Cory was so clueless, he didn't know better than to leave her for the friendlier, more affectionate girls he met.

College episodes killed the show: it went from being a fun sitcom to a dramatic reality show. Topanga got messed up by her parents' divorce, and dumped Cory. He still planned to marry her, despite the red flags going off left and right. WTF?, if you don't mind me asking.

All in all, later episodes were like a poorly made horror movie, where the characters act like blithering idiots. I stopped watching Boy Meets World as a result, so I'm glad I was able to read about the ending on here.
    ATARIMARK Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    One of my favorite shows as a kid,The best episodes are when they are in jr.high
    ttcross3210 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I have not seen this show in years
    matts2ndchance Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    As a ten yr old addicted to this show, I always used to think Topanga would be the next Carmen Electra.
    Lisadoll27 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This was 1 of my fave shows.
    square eyed spaz Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I Hated this show almost as much as I hated Saved By the Bell (which was in my opinion the biggest load of shit ever to make it to tv) but I used to have to watch this because my sister loved it and in those days we only had one tv... gawd that was ages ago lol... I had no idea it lasted so long.
    This_guy Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I used to watch this up until he was finishing high school/starting college. Then I moved on. I always used to wonder if Lee Norris (Minkus, the nerdy kid) was related to Chuck Norris. Oh yeah, Topanga was hot, too.
    abrindlek Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Topanga was to Cory (and "Boy Meets World";) what Winnie Cooper was to Kevin (and "The Wonder Years.";) Either way, she made the show a bit better to watch
    dopamine Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i always wanted to bang Topanga.
    carollynne26 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    liked the show, I never liked Corey much, saw too much of Fred on Wonder Years.
    SWIMMER92 Posted 6 years 6 days ago
    BOY MEET WORLD ROCK!!!!!
    fit_n_fun Posted 6 years 26 days ago
    Best sitcom of the 90s...they really need to put out the remaining four season on DVD.
    Paynieboy Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Ha loves this they hardly showed it afta a bit and they have one wi all the bros in a garage wot wo that called
    shelleyess Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Omg. Boy Meets World Rokz. They Should Put It Back On. I Used To Watch It On Disney Channel N Loved It Soo Much. Everyone Loved It. :L
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I adore this show.
    90sguy92 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    a bunch of my friends were talking about this show today.. another one of my friends said whats boy meets world? we were so stunned.. one of the best shows of the 90s!!
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I've seen this show. Corey and Topanga love each other.
    powerangel17 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Best Show Of The 90's Ever!!!! How Could Anyone Not Like This Show!!!!
    dmillr23 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    What a show to grow up with. Poor kids today. they have nothing to live 4. lol
    lealannie Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    firstly they should bring boy meets world back!(show re-runs)
    secondly how cute was shaun?
    lovestoned189 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i still like this show..i had a crush on shawn the whole series..and eric in the earlier seasons.
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    aww boy meets world great show!!...i miss TGIF
    Yestic Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Dont really like this show..... JK!!!!!! :)
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    yes i so totally love this show and watch it when i can
    i so loved cory shawn was so cute eric well he was funny it was cool to know he went on to do the batman beyond series as terry the new batman topanga was so pretty i loved her hair mr fenny he followed them where ever they went i thought that was funny they couldnt get rid of him mr turner oh be still my heart and lets not forget the bullies i so loved the big guy the enforcer....
    i'm glad cory and topanga got married but i think they should have ended it there but then again they showed young people getting married young was not easy and that you have to work at a marrige for it to last that's what i loved about this show it accully tough kids something....
    starstix Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I totally agree with COSTARICAN80S up there!
    freeze skata _27 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    O mane. i love dis show!!!!!!!!! I wish they would show good shows like this on tv more often. disneys garbage now.
    yeetisbri Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    One of the best shows ever!
    JohnnyVega Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I found that this show hit its stride from seasons 2-4. The first season showed the characters in a one-dimensional way and really couldn't find anything to relate to. Seasons 5-7 moved away from what I felt made Boy Meets World special and they made some of their characters noticeably more neurotic. Eric went from being a typical slacker to a complete idiot and Cory became somewhat eccentric. This was also the time that they began to add new characters to the show, which was needed, but they never really developed them.
    taydurby Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    kewl TV show mii sister loves it
    COSTARICAN80S Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    BET YOU GUYS TO THE NEW KIDS WHO WATCH THIS SHOW THINK ITS REALLY GAY..AFTER SEEING SOME OF THESE EPISODES ON DISNEY CHANNEL I THOUGHT SO TWO..WELL FOR SOME PART THEY CUT OUT LIKE WHEN CORY WAS 13, HIS PARENTS WENT TO GO SEE HIS BASKET BALL GAME NO ONE WAS HOME. THEY CUT OUT A LITTLE SEEN IN THERE. ANOTHER EPISODE WAS WHEN CORY WEDDING DAY.. THERES A PART WHERE SHAWN CALLS THE MATHEWS HOUSE PHONE AND HIS BROTHER GOES IN THE KITCHEN TO PICK IT UP. SOME LINES WHERE CUT OUT WHEN HE CAME BACK IN.

YEAH I LOVED THIS SHOW WHEN IT USE TO AIR ON TGIF FRIDAYS.. TOO BAD RIGHT NOW THEY DONT SHOW THIS ON TV ANYMORE NOW..ITS ALL SUITE LIFE,CORY IN THE HOUSE,HANNAH,.. WHY CANT THERE BE THING LIKE HOW THEY DO ON TVLAND..ALL PEOPLE WHO LIKED BANNANZA OR GREEN ACERS THEY PUT ON CHANNEL 106 RIGHT?? SO WHY NOT MAKE ANY CHANNELS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO USE TO WATCH SHOWS IN THE 80S/90S???
    1982kmk Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    wow...who didnt love BMW..It was by far one of the best shows of the 90's i still watch the re-runs now and again...
    powerangel17 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    There's no other show like this one, this show is one of a kind. Just so everyone knows the "nerd" in the 1st season is Lee Noris & he came back for 1 episode when Cory, Shawn & Topanga were seniors but now he's on One Tree Hill which is also one of my favs
    vilapupu Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    they still pass it in DISNEY CHANEL and in ABC FAMILY. I see it in there. they passs it in the Morning or early at the Affternoon.
    YASHIRA123 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I LOVE THIS SHOW.... IT WAS THE BEST. I STILL WATCH THE RERUNS ALL THE TIME. :0)
    ashestamour Posted 7 years 21 days ago
    I love this show! I always wanted a teacher like Mr.Feeney... It's still one of my favorites.
    neonburn Posted 7 years 24 days ago
    This is by far one of the best tv shows of the 90s!
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 26 days ago
    I remember there was a nerd in the begining of the first season. I wonder what happened to him because he disappeared when the second season started
    VengefulRonin Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Um...no..topanga was not hot at all >_< But this was still the best show EVER, mainly cuz of mr feeny
    ricflair1983 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Topanga is hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1TreeHill Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    It's so funny to see Lee Norris as Minkus here now that I watch him like every day as Mouth on One Tree Hill (the best tv show EVER!)
    Kumero Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    oh yeah FYI Mr. Fenny,...LOL in if you hear very carefully,...thats right you all....he is K.I.T.T form Knight Rider, weird huh? A badass car and the voice was by this old weak looking man, Kind of liek the reverse Darth Vader effect
    Kumero Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    LOL Is it just me or, as the years passed and the show was slowy dying, didnt Eric Mathews become more and more of an idiot, I remember him not being books smart, but this sort of average guy who did OK in school and got into normanl trouble, by the last seasons he was this sort of brain dead moron who had the mentally of a 5 year old child AT MOST!... and Nikem84 LOL I know what you mean about the Dad the same goes for the guy who played Frankie the Bully who haised Shawn and Cory for most of the shows early years, for all of you out there he is teh same guy who comes out on my name is Earl (Randy) I think his real name is Ethan Supply
    nikem84 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i like the dad in this show. because he's the most innocent man until you watch american history x
    morecowbell593 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    my fav episode is when they all are stuck in the high school and jenifer love hewitt is on there and her name is jenifer love phefferman or something like that yeah it still makes me laugh
    neonburn Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    this show raised me
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I like the episode where Harley Kiners sister goes out with Cory that is a classic. This show should've been around longer. There is so much more they could do.
    Grundian Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Wow, Topanga....
    TheOutlaw Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    yinyang3: Does anyone remember how this show ended? I stopped watching it around the third season and felt that I wronged myself by not watching the entire series.

They all finished college, and Cory and Topanga were married, and she got a job in New York. The last scene was them, Eric and Shawn talking to Feeny in the school. Before they leave, Eric urges Feeny to tell them he loves them. They know he does, after all this time. But he insists he likes all students equally. They depart, and Feeny is alone, and speaks the last line of the show; "I love you all. Class dismissed."

retroguy78 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Another difference: No adult narrator to narrate the obvious.
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    If you think about it, the show is very much like “The Wonder Years”, but with a different Savage boy.
    kelsokid18 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Whoever loaded the Season 1 intro is god, except for the fact that the newer intro that was here went MIA.
    grizzly Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This show is awesome I love it.
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    ''Has any1 had a huge crush on Topanga, I know I did and still do for sum odd reason.........she's hott''

No not topanga but do you rember T.K.? She was Harlyes sister that cory dated for one episode in season two.I think she was very very hot.
    rawsugar Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I've seen every single episode of this show. I remember the first episode I saw was the halloween one where they have to stay at the school for detention or somthing, and everyone keeps disapearing, and then cory finds out he was the killer. man, it scared me so much.
    Rictof Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    "King George, George Washington, were all the most boring people in history named GEORGE?!" *Mr. Feeny looks at him sternly*
    kramer_2010 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This show is freaking awesome i love this show
    grizzly Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This show is awesome, I watched each episodes several times and I still don't get bored of it.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    this show has its moments, especially w/Eric being a doofus and getting on Mr. Feeny's last nerve!
    90sKid Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    i loved this show...still do
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Boy meets world is the best freakin show on the freakin planet
    browneyedgirl Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show and still watch it even though I've seen every episode 39482904832 times.

The guy who played Shawn (Rider Strong?) came into a restraunt I used to work about 2 and a half years ago, I almost died. :)
    BigFatPaulie Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I loved season one, when they were all in 6th grade, Meenkus was in it, Corey and Shawn thoght Topanga was a freak and Shawn wasn't all emotional and stuff. After that the show kinda went downhill to me.
    israelbabe Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    i still watch this show some times
    Sheik Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This show is great. Sure it got corny at some points..and they changed stuff to suit the storyline in the last few seasons [Cory always wanted to hang out with Eric, what? o_O] but I still love it.
    she-ra21 Posted 8 years 7 months ago

If only they still made sitcoms this good.
    wimbley1986 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    god i loved topanga. she was the epitome of the girl that all suburban teenage boys wanted back then.

MtLaStella Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I watched this show mainly for one reason: TOPANGA. One amazing set of lips and one amazing set of you know what.
    DieYuppieScum Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I would have to say it was vice versa, it was great in the begining and got corny at the end.
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    It was kind of corny in the beginning but the last few seasons were the funniest...Eric turned out to be hilarious.
    jumpstreetschmoe Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    One of the best shows ever. I have seen every episode a million times...and have a few taped from the tv.

Great stuff.
    mrs.link Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    hehe this show was pretty awsome. and my rocker punky goth brother even watched it
    lisa_ballengee Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I was always in love with Eric... He's still cute. And to this day, I stay up late enough to watch Boy Meets World on disney channel, and drool over him.
    Leesta Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    who didnt love boy meets world?!?! one of the best
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    the best show on earth
    I can't wait till season 4 comes out on dvd
    Hjfriends10 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I ABOSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOVE THIS SHOW! I grew up watching it, and fell in love with all the characters. I always knew corey and topanga would get married. They're so adorable together!