Comments

Comments
    Justjay Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I watch this on Netflix, from Episode one, currently on Episode 1 on season 8. :)

-Jay
    Caps 2.0 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    If I wanted to watch overweight people with lots of emotional baggage living from paycheck to paycheck, I'd spend all my time at work. This show was very depressing. I don't want reality on my television...I want fantasy.
    80s babe Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!My kids and i still watch this show everynight they love it too!!There arent words to describe how absolutely brilliant this show was.The topics that they tackled were so controversial!!this show definetly changed television in my opinion.Roseanne and all of her plus sized glory paved the way for the sitcoms today:) and how beautiful that this show made everyday looking/sounding blue collar americans popular..
    Coco Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    still watch this! every morning at 1030
    pinklady2393 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    wicked funny show!
    jrs1991 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    yeah the still air it on nick at nite and on tv land
    invaderZIMlover Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I think they still air it at like 3-4 a.m...
    Goofball Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Early on, this was a great sitcom. But it really started going downhill after about the 4th or 5th season.
    Dani90 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    still my all time fav show ever! =]
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Do they still air Roseanne on Nick at Nite?
    pinklady2393 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    This show is soo funny. First few seasons were pretty good than i dont know what happened i guess losted mo jo.
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    i cant believe i liked this...
    benton gold Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This show is really annoying.
    CGxSMASH Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    and i dont care how white trash it is, i adore this show.
    banglefan82 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Great show love love love Roseanne she is funny
    Skullovitch Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Possibly my absolute favorite show, except the final season when they changed just about EVERYTHING!
    dabestestmama Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    back to what I was trying to say 2 years ago..the show made
    me realize that not all TV families are perfect...it dealt with
    real issues..such as layoffs, unemployment, birth, death,
    infidelity etc without sugarcoating it..and the problems weren't
    solved in 22 minutes. so it came up in the end that Roseanne
    was writing a book and making things the way she saw fit.
    it made it all the more real..nothing that the writers would not
    have done anyway on one of the more saccarine overdone shows
    like family ties or cosby. Kudos to Roseanne and the writers..
    do us a favor..have a reunion show!!!
    foxstang89 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Great show. I prefere the first few seasons over the latter ones espically the last season. The family reminded me alot of my one even the ages of the characters were similar to mine, my parents and my two older sisters. In later years the character of DJ became annoyinng, Darlene became mean to the rest of the family and there were to many gay people. If you've never seen this show before I highly recomend espically seasons 1-4.
    Mamizay Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I love this show. I love Roseanne. I would like to be just like Roseanne (on the show) She's awesome. I love her attitude about everything.
    rowrow151 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    roseannes funny lol
    serenityrain Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    now here is a show to get you family values.....
    i know it's where my brother got his........
    i watched this show yes i laughed but i also thought it was grose at times and bringing out the whole gay thing turned me away from it and then the last season what the heck was that all about man the whole thing turned out to be a dream man that was one long dream if you ask me....
    what was she in a coma or something....
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    The show has grown on me over the years. I never really saw much of it when I was younger, but as I got older I appreciated it more. Although I found Roseanne to be annoying, John Goodman and Sara Gilbert made the show worth watching.
    taramckinley Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Best show ever. To me it gave lots of real situations real famlies face. They were poor and hardworking and kinda portrayed loveable white trash.
    NanakiXIII Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Best. Sitcom. Ever.
    dabestestmama Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Roseanne made me realize that not every tv family had to be picture perfect. I
    MicroMan Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I always watched Rosanne here or there, but I liked Full House better.
    Moonxtal Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I LOVE this show and watch it to this day! I wanna be a mom just like roseanne, she could fool her kids into telling her stuff, and made witty comments to them. Also, the halloween eps. are THE BEST! Long live roseanne.
    Foxygurl01 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Roseanne is so awesome, I watch it all the time on Nick@Nite, (Spoiler), I still can't believe that Dan dies, Jackies gay and Darline actually went out with Mark and vice versa with Becky. It's such a twist; Oh yea (random), I never liked the new Becky that they casted, she didn't seem to fit the Becky character, she's too ditzy compared to the original. The original Becky wouldn't degrate her self and work at a place called "Bunz" Ahh, well back to what I orignally stated, this show was indeed awesome lol
    Shadow Mist Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    I love this show its so awesome! I watch it every singe night.
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    Another dysfunctional family show. These are the type of people you'd see on Cops.
    roseannelover45 Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    this show is the best show ever......roseanne and darlene are my fav. SARA GILBERT AND ROSEANNE BARR ROCK