Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    Lol hahaha my friend Chris.H likes this show i wondering if he is recording them???
    I drank Ecto Coolers Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    OH YEAH! The episode where he reviews the Dudley Moore movie.
    Nurse: You have acute cirrhosis of the liver
    Dudley: And you have a cute little bottom ah ha ha!
    Nurse: No, I'm serious, it's the size of a basketball!
    Dudley: Well, that explains why I dribble so much ah ha ha!
    (Dudley looks at the jar of tongue depressors) Hey! Don't look now but someone has eaten all your popsicles! Ah ha ha!
    I drank Ecto Coolers Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    I bought the complete series on DVD. To me, it was a really funny show. Jay's dad was drop dead hilarious!
    Metalchick86 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I loved this show i love when he whould say hatchie matchie they show reruns on comedy central for awhile
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch the reruns on Comedy Central. This was a very amusing show.
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    haha i remember this show it was funny
    Barbarax Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    They had him on a episode of the simpsons
    benton gold Posted 5 years 16 days ago
    70% of these jokes are awful.
    will_mcloone1 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I used to watch this show with my dad quite frequently. We used to laugh constantly. I agree with RetroToon and Skullovitch, this makes me miss the 90s, and this show completely rivaled the Simpsons and Family Guy.
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i never really watched this much, but my dad was a big fan.
    grindcore fan Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    It sucks that a lot of good shows don't last long but the shitty ones seem to last forever.
    Skullovitch Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This show is why I utterly miss the 90's
    Goodgold Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Excellent show. Highlight of Lovitz's career
    RetroToon Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I've only started watching this show recently, and it's hilarious! The writing is just about as clever and humerous as the old Simpsons episodes and, IMO, this is what Family Guy should have been like.
    Bomberman Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Rosebud...

Yes, Rosebud Frozen Peas! Filled with country goodness, and green pea-ness!

...Wait, that's terrible, I quit! Just a handful for the road... Oh, what luck! There's a french fry stuck in my beard!
    LiseYates Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    OOOOOhhh The Critic! I loved this show! Too bad good shows can get axed because of Holloywood beauracracy and nepotism.
    16bit Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    This is a great show, one of my favorites, even though I never got to see it back in the day. I wish this show would get revived, it's amazing.
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    "YOU'RE WATCHING FOX! GIVE US 3 MINUTES, AND WE'LL GIVE YOU AN ASS!" XD Funny stuff!!! I just recently downloaded the episode that has that line (and a few others, too).
    AtariMan76 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    My favorite clip from this show was "Honey I ate the kids."
    Kumero Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Thsi show was not good,...it was AWESOME!!!!...in my opinion better than Futurama, Family Guy and the Monster which is The Simpsons... Hey On I'm not sure if I was high or not, but I think that Comedy Central also is looking into producing this show all over again...let's keep our fingers cross!
    tdogg1980 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    omg i loved this show even thogh itwas on one season i think it was the pre sequeal to family guy
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I LOVE THIS SHOW IT WAS SOOOO KOOL =)
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    yeh wot the hell this show was awsome
    regular_joe Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This show rocked! Its to bad that it didnt last very long on Fox or Abc. It was funny that no matter what the movie was or who was in it: Jay always felt the same: "It stinks" My favorite line of the show came during one of the shows bumpers, it showed the logo and you would hear Jay Sherman say:" You'r watching Fox, shame on you":))
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    LOL This show was crazy! Loved Doris the makeup lady and his boss, Duke
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This show was just as good as, "The Simpsons"! Speaking of which, one of Matt Groening's creators behind that show actually made this one (or so I've heard) It used to crack me up so hard as a kid! I liked the episode with the guy dressed up in some rabbit costume similar to that of the Energizer Bunny and a group of hunters were chasing after him with guns!

MAN IN RABBIT COSTUME: I'M TELLING YOU, I'M NOT THE BUNNY!

HUNTER: Yeah right! *bang*

LMAO!
    eep! Posted 9 years 10 days ago
    This was just released on dvd, but I’m just not that interested in buying it just yet. They constantly play reruns on comedy central.