Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Oh them Dukes them Dukes. Watched this show every week when it was new. The characters in this show were great and it always turned out that Bo and Luke Duke were not really bads guys after all. The chase scenes were classic and I have to wonder how many Dodge Chargers they went through on this show. Daisy Duke was a definate eye opener with those cut off shorts. A true classic show.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    This show was hallarious and just great.
    bosshog86 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    my uncle held the name "bosshog" before this series aired, but I loved the show, and I carry it to honor him.
    retroblaze Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    Hey - got to say this is the best show ever!! Mainly because the 1st episode aired the day I was born!!!
    drs11 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    The Dukes of Hazzard is a great show!!! The General Lee is a Cool Car and Daisy Duke is SMOKIN' HOTT!!
    retro_todd Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Definately one of my favorite.
    jsallers Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    anyone remember the dukes cartoon?
    modelmaniac Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    love it! daisy dukkessss :-p
    piggle5 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    great show, loved watching reruns because i wasnt even born yet when it came out but it was def one of my favorite shows, named my dog after Rosco P. Coltrane
    LUNARWOLF22 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    i have seasons 1 to 5 on dvd box set
    jairodrigue Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I didn't know anyone that didn't watch this show every Friday night and now I can relive that anytime I want with my dvd collection!
    PrimeTime Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    i wish i had that charger
    lilant2248 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I love Dukes of hazzard.
    DLM28659 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    you could just tell by the sound that that 1969 Charger didn't have a slant-six under its hood! ( more likely a 440!)
    onetyme Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    One of the best shows in the 1980's!
    lexhogan Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i met rosco p colltrain at an autorama before and got his autograph...goo goo goo
    teen_spirit Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    this was on television too not long ago, about a half year, i really loved this show, something from my childhood =)
    ironeagle Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i loved the show as a kid . But i hat to see the way the memory was distorted by the new dukes movies . not that they were bad or anything . its just that they were a polar opposite of the values the sho originnally had
    CourtneyGayle Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    It's always been my favorite show for a long time. I've always loved Bo the most.
    timnezgeorge Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    loved the show as a kid and even had a lunch box to bling!
    Angelsbaby2002 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i LOVED this show... seems i had a thing for "Bo" (John Schiedere) and i was Only 5 at the time.
    didnt care for when Coy & Vance was in it either... i think alot of ppl didnt like it either.
    80sangel Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I watched this a lot when I was little. I liked uncle Jesse he was sweet. And I had to laugh at Boss and Rosco. I loved Bo and Luke Duke. They were so funny. They were also resposible for the fact that as a kid I refused to get into a car if the door was opened for me. I had to go in like Bo and Luke through the window. If we went over bump or up a hill reall fast I'd let out a Dukes Holler (Yee Haa). I think I wanted to be one of the boys. I knew I didn't want to be Daisy. I didn't like her she was in my mind a BAD GIRL because of those short shorts. True during this time period I was only about 5 or 6. I was very opionated about how a girl should dress. because my mom and my aunts all dessed in blue jean pants and that was how I though all people dressed.
    Groovester Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Such a superb show!

Nothing like it nowadays...
    funkmasta Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    great show i 1st saw it probly almost 2 years ago on reruns n i got into it,great show
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    This show was an instant hit with me as a child. All except the season with Coy and Vance. Man I hated that season!
    Angelsbaby2002 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    i remember being 4 and had a Big crush On Bo!! ~
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I'm a bit disappointed that there wasn't more of the intros from other seasons.

The show summary needs to be revised. One little nugget was that there was a cartoon series based on the show. Unfortunately, all I can remember of that was watching animated versions of the replacement actors for the Duke boys, who had come about due to a contract dispute Tom Wopat and John Schneider had with Warner Bros. I didn't mind so much the "other Duke cousins" when I was watching the show, but looking back, I agree that it was a good thing the originals came back.

I haven't seen the 2005 movie remake, but one thing it did focus on was the fisticuffs (bar brawls and such) in the pilot that the censors squelched for the series.
    MexiGojira Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This was some of the best of the 80's TV shows.
    gusto Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Back then loved it, used to jump in my parent's driver adn passenger side car windows all the time. I was a duke in the making. Couldn't get me to set still to watch it these days.
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    A great show to watch, however, not something you'd want to watch too much of. The concept was always the same. Bo and Luke getting framed or blamed for something. But the show was entertaining. Season 1 was definitly the most entertaining.
    The movie? I'm not interested in seeing. How can anyone replace Tom and John as Luke and Bo? There's just no way!! Tom Wopat and John Schnieder were "The Duke Boys"! And to think that someone could actually try and become better or equal could never happen.
    jerbojones Posted 9 years 2 hours ago
    YEAH THE MOVIE WASN'T ALL TYHAT GREAT LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. iT WAS NOTHING LIKE THE SHOWW AT ALL.
    80sangel Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    when I was younger I would never get into the car, if the door was open. I had to get into the car the way the Dukes got into the General Lee. Through the window
    Buffy_fan Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    yeehaaa just the Good old boys..
    coffy78 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I heard the movie sucked. I loved watching the show as a kid, but the movie I'm not excited about. When I found out who the cast for the movie was I couldn't believe. A sure sign that it won't be that great.
    suekosa Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    i just watched this show tonight and I really enjoy it!