Comments

Comments
    randomuser2349 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    This aired in 2000, not 1998-2000.
    KenMasters Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    This is the best Gundam series. And I LOVE most of the Gundam series.
    moogles1989 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    oh yeah and heero yuy was also my very first anime crush >_>.....dont judge me im very sure that there were plenty of closet gundam wing fangirls that had a crush on the guy...he was the best character....sortof...he was just awsome at everything and his little blowing shit up complex was pretty kickass, add to that the fact that he had an angsty past, and was a jerk to everyone and viola you get an angsty emo pretty boy which if i am not mistaken is the recipe to success in making male characters loveable to girls.....
    moogles1989 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    le sigh.....they dont make them like they used to.....!!!!1oh god now i sound like my parents! >_<
    anyways gundam wing was my first shonen anime.....lol my first exposure to the sheer awsomeness of bishonen ^_^ and unbeknownst to myself at the time it turned me into a fangirl....
    This_guy Posted 6 years 1 day ago
    I was always an anime fan, but this got me into mechs when it aired on Cartoon Network. The best in the "Gundam" series IMO.
    RyuZerO Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Gundam Wing And Mobile Fighter G Gundams Were My Fav't Gundam Shows!
    RetroGAL Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Dear God I LOVE the first intro.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I forgot to mention this is also what started Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. They played this on Toonamis Midnight run uncut to see if any one would complain about a show with cussing and blood. No one did so then they created Adult Swim which was like a more adult Toonami at the time with nothing but anime uncut.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This is what caused the gundam Fad here in the US. After wing they showed older Gundam series. Right now they are playing Gundam Seed on Cartoon Network and by Fall the should have Gundam Seed Destiny.
    davidramo Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    i never really liked this show im a gundam freak but its like a japanese version of the power rangers only with big robots any way heero was insane and he always wanted to blow shit up but any of the other series of gundam except g gundam was just fine
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    best gundams series ever,I cant remember the name of all the gunbams but my favorite was the one with the dragon arm,his pilate is cool to but I cant remember his name ether,afterwards the other gundam comebacks just weirt very good,G gundam with the globale tornament was OK but it strayed away from the tradishinal war setting,and gundam seed was almost OK but the gundam pilates just didnt have that bad ass look and bad ass aditude like this one,they were wuses,and dont even get me started on how god awful SD gundam was,I cant even think why they would want to make one of there best franchisses all cartoonie and stuped(and 3D)It made me want to kill who ever was responsible for making one of the best animes of all time into somthing compleatly kindergarden like(I think would be the best way to describe it),anyways the classic gundams were always the best,I even heard there were a few differant series durring the 70's and 80's they never brought to the U.S.,hands on to Gundam
    agentkev Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Trowa was my favorite one,..Heayarms was my fave gundam
    sewage Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Also, was it just me or did Relena get really annoying really fast?
    sewage Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I never really liked Heero and Duo because everyone was always all about them. I like Wufei; his gundams are always so cool and different from the others. I also like Quatre because he is also different from the others; he'd rather save the bad guys' lives if they weren't so stubborn to fight. Trowa's Heavyarms Custom in Endless Waltz ruled, the mask on it was awesome! I actually have that model, but I misplaced the mask, it's somewhere :(

Definitly an awesome anime. Like an advanced PatLabor and Robotech or something.
    agentkev Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Greatest Gundam. I didn't care for any of the others.
    Untitled-1 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I've been nothing short of OBESESSED with this particular Gundam series, ever since I was introduced to it back in 2000. I ended up buying the entire series on DVD after it was taken off XD
    yami0204 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Ha, yes, this was what got me into watching Toonami religiously! XD Hot boys piloting super cool mechs out saving to the world from an evil--Wait, that's an over-used plot. But you know what? I did not care a the time, though. Duo's braid, Quatre's shota-cuteness, and Heero's spandex shorts were all that Cartoon Network needed to draw me in. Thanks Toonami dudes. =3
    EmeraldeJade Posted 9 years 25 days ago
    Best Gundam series ever. Super cute Bishounen *drools*
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    characters, sooo hot. want to touch..gahh!!!!
    Pokejedservo Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Its one of my favorite shows in the Gundam storyline as well. Though just to clearify on this show's timeline. It debuted in Japan in 1995. It debuted in the US in 2000.