Comments

Comments
    hawkmoons Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Kaitlin Starr was kinda hot, remember thinking that when I first watched the show.
    masonx31 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    saw it once or twice
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    this show I wonder if they were trying to out match Power Rangers it didn't last too long
    monica007 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I was a big fan of this!
    thechamp1985 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Anyone remember when Taco Bell gave away those VR Trooper crystal things with kids meals? I HAD ONE!!!!!
    thechamp1985 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I had the Sega video game of this. Never beat it though.
    fred4 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    They were better than power rangers!!!!
    axora Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Loved this show XD
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    i liked this show similar to MMPR but different the second season got alil bit better when ryan steele got his new suit i dont know why it didnt do well i was a big fan i had all the main characters action figures even the skugs they were like putties for those that dont know
    phenomenal1 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    It wasn't the first show made by saban; this show was originally supposed to be called Cybertron and star Tommy from the MMPR series since he lost his green ranger powers but he optioned to come back to power rangers to be the white ranger so saban had to get another star and they added 2 more to the show and a zordon like guy and a talking dog and we got VR Troopers. Personally i would've loved to see one episode of cybertron to see how it was gonna be like because the show had Jamie Kennedy in it for comedy relief.
    mechademonslayer Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Very first power rangers show.
    courtcourt485 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Don't remember much about the show other than it came on after Power Rangers and had the coolest theme song!
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Watched it once or twice? Yea, wasn't that great.
    Toxie Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    i dont care what youre sayin!but dudes you want it or not!
    vr troopers are awesome!not as power rangers...but they got a different style unlike the rangers!theyr rock!:)
    i have ryan steel and j.B.reese figures!
    chrizm32 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    How can it be a ripoff if it was made by the same guys who made power rangers? You can't ripoff yourself.

This show rocked, by the way.
    EmeraldeJade Posted 7 years 21 days ago
    I still have a t-shirt from this show! out of all my friends, me and one other seem to be the only ones to remember this show!
    kirayamato Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    someone messed up the cast part.
    COSTARICAN80S Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    NO SHADOWKYLIX THERE SAYING WE ARE VR...:p..LOL..I LIKED THIS SHOW..IT WAS OK..I ACCUALLY WANTED HIM TO FIND HIS FATHER AND GET HIM BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN. WELL HE FOUND HIS FATHER BUT HE HAD TO KILL HIM..LOL..OH WELL
    ShadowKylix Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    they just say VR over and over again, worst starting theme ever *nods* but a good show non the less
    DMoney89 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Was a total rip-off a Power Rangers, but I still liked it.
    Whiteranger Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I remember watching this show every morning and wearing the pendant they wore that i got from my mcdonalds happy meal Trooper Transform!!! We Are VR!!!
    Kumero Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Sweet they had a Baldwin brother LOL... man this show wasn't at all that good. I hated that every episode ended with that ass face Ryan Steele going to that Kiosk and bitching about finding his dad, and when he did...I don't remember the rest. Hey did I see a wedding ring on Ryan?... in the Morheper scene,...hehehe talking dog.
    Joyce13 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I don't really remember much about this show, since it was years ago and I didn't watch it all that much. But I do remember that it was one of my brother's favorite shows, along with Power Rangers, back then, when he was five, and I liked it.
    pokinsmot Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    why are Robin Williams and Julia Roberts in the credits?!

i find it funny that the chick went off to win 3 emmys
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I REMEBER THIS =)
    wolfsjetta12 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    damn i stil remember the theme song /awesome f*kin show
    the-micro-man Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I saw ONE part of an episode when I was like 1 or 2...
    retroguy78 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Oh, I remember Jeb the talking dog. I wonder if he's still alive or not.
    retroguy78 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I watched this show, but it was no Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
    dr.maikel Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This serie realy sucked ass.
    Everyhing was lame about it and the bad guy whas a creep
    The new guy Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    VR troopers a rip off? Mabey but it's a very good one.
    Ok the transforming and then saving the world part wasn't new. The suits,the villains,the weapons,the sorce of the evil, the caracters ect ect were all different.
    If you want to see a power rangers rip off go see that Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills.
    That had absolutly no value at all.But VR troopers just rocked
    snowmonkie44 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    hey i had almost all the vr trooper pogs from McDonalds! that was a proud time in my life!
    regular_joe Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Someone Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this show produced by Saban, the same company that produced The Power Rangers? VR Troopers was a lot more tolerable than the other rip offs(although Superhuman Samuri Squad wasn't to bad)
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Wow someone found the intro! Awesome!!
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    WOW...Oh Man Geez...This Looks Very Stupid...The The Crap Was I Thinking When I watchd This Everyday ?
    This Was A Cool Show When I Was A Kid But Now Dang It You Wont See Me Watching This At This Year lol But It Was A good Show
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    this show was tolerable, but Power Rangers was way cooler
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Loved the first season. Sucked when they had Ryan find his father. His missing dad was the overall premise of the show.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 16 days ago
    This show WAS pretty cool! It's a shame that the acting was very, very bad and some of the characters were like cardboard cut-outs! Additionally, some of the dialogue and action was so cliched and stupid sometimes!
    Sunriser Posted 9 years 17 days ago
    Thanks to whoever uploaded the opening, though it wasn't as good as I remembered. I thought there was more music. But this was one of my fav. shows. I had a huge crush on Ryan.

Oh, and these shows are quite popular in Japan, so they made tons of them. It's a genre over there called "sentai," so it's easy for a lot of them to be similar to Power Rangers. ;)
    Sneakers00 Posted 9 years 23 days ago
    This was really cool ...but now it just seems stupid How could I ever be into somthing like that I must of had alot of tv time lol couldnt wait for the next one to come on
    swayner_4:20 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I agree with Rattler, this show was bad, and an oh too obvious Power Rangers rip-off, and speaking as someone who watched Power Rangers religiously (I do that with alot of good shows), I stand by my statement. I'll even say that Super-Human Samurai Cyber Squad was a better show.
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    ^^^ No, you're thinking of Super-Human Samurai Cyber Squad.
    batdude Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    its jeb... kid..
    neba Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    The fight footage was cool on the level of Power Rangers. Though, it was corny with a corporate business man chanting, "Forces of darkness empower me, take me back to my virtual reality!" Ah, the goofiness...
    jbdbackfan Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    What a classic, this was always worth watching
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    This show was just "meh" at best...