Comments

Comments
    sarahhartz29 Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    Punky was by far one of my favorite TV shows. I was her for Halloween!
    frankie80s Posted 2 years 1 day ago
    Punky was the best Childhood show EVER! I remember seeing a live taping at 10 years old and had a crush on her Great memories of childhood Unfortunately there are no shows like this
    2bstrong4 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    "Punky"...One Of My Favorite From Back In The Days! I Remember I Used To Feel Sad In Alot Of The Episodes Because Of The Way She Felt...But Henry Was Always There. If You Didnt Know Soleil's Brother Was The Kid From The T.v Series "Voyagers"
    jenni1985 Posted 4 years 1 day ago
    I loved Punky I have season one trying to get the rest still watch it wish they would play reruns of it at night
    gigglegirl1220 Posted 4 years 2 days ago
    I LOVED PUNKY! I ALWAYS WANTED HER FLOWER CART BED. iT WAS AWSOME!
    meme12 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    whats the point of this site, every time i click on the link to episodes of different shows there are none wtf
    icemike2007 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    MY FAVORITE FOR THE LONGEST TIME PERIOD WHO DIDN'T WANT TO DATE PUNKY AFTER THE SMALL BOOBS EPISODE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ( LOL )
    lexhogan Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    soleil moon frye is very sexy!
    gelino123 Posted 6 years 5 days ago
    This was such a great show with a lesson to be learned at the end of each one. I am 32 years old,same age as Soliel, and have all on DVD, my girls love it! TV these days are nothing compared to the ones' in the 80's, the writing was so much more valuable!
    tking35 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I cant believe when I saw the DVD of the 4 seasons in Barnes N Nobles it was awesome I bought the 1 season quick it was like going back to my childhood yrs i am a super fan of punky brewster and now seeing her in the website shes change wow shes a beautifull woman..please put the show back again so our kids can see it and we parents too................
    fmlmech Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I Freakin LLLLOOOOVVVEEDD this show!!! i sooo wanted to wear a belt on my head and a hanky around my leg!!! ahhahaha yeah im not kidding!!!
    ericas Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I total agree with television putting these GREAT shows back on the air and remove this crap out kids watch today. So if the so called network big wigs can read, well read this, BRING BACK THE CARTOONS FROM BACK IN THE DAYS AND I GUARANTEE OUR KIDS WILL LOVE THEM AND THE RATINGS WILL SHOOT UP BECAUSE NOT ONLY OUR KIDS WILL WATCH BUT THE PARENTS WILL TOO! DUH! LOL
    PuNkYpOwEr80 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    one of my favorite shows!
    Units1019 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    IMO, the saddest and most heart tugging episodes are when Brandon ran away and that kid grew to love him too. Such an amazing show.
    1982kmk Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I HAVE THE FIRST THREE SEASONS ON DVD..AND THE FOURTH JUST CAME OUT YESTERDAY...SO I GOTTA PICK THAT UP TOO!! I EVEN GOT MY 15 YEAR OLD SISTER IN LAW INTO THE SHOW...HAHA
    ravenanddragon Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I really loved this show... It's to bad that the networks can't put on good shows like this anymore for our own kids. What's the world coming too?!
    Emphinix Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show as a child. Not to many comedies are made like this anymore. Everything is like sex, and some stupid things.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i was so there on friday nights to watch this show i even had puny shoes and i would have my mom do myhair like hers too
    pearljamownzyou Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    An awesome show that taught valuable lessons. Not to mention Punky grew up from being adorable to downright gorgeous.
    80s4everkew Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I totally forgot about this show until just now...lol My dog Whiskers looks like Brandon the Wonderdog!
    FlyingBattery26 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Yeah, NBC cancelled the show after 2 years and it went to first-run syndication (apparently along with Silver Spoons) in 1986. The 15 minute episodes were created apparently due to the show being on Sunday nights before 8pm. As fans of shows like Futurama and King of the Hill know, this means constant pre-emptions because of football. Since this show skewed younger than most at the time, they figured that they had to show something on Sunday nights instead of just pre-empting the show all together and taking 3 years to air 2 seasons' worth of episodes.
    pikachulover Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show as a kid. I really only remember the one about learning how to read and the lettuce dolls. I would watch it all the time after school. Punky had such an impact on the way I dressed back in the 80s. I wore pigtails all the time and I liked to wear this purple vest I had. My neighbor and I who were obsessed with the show use to scream the theme song.
    mrbumpy Posted 7 years 16 days ago
    This show was bogus.
    aizya Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    episodes are on youtube
    manal Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    well, why dont the ones of you whom have episodes of the show, post it so all can injoy. I mean sharring episodes is great!
    Erika76 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I LOVE this show!!!......used to watch it ALLLL the time....I used to crank up the volume when the theme song came on!!......LOL
    brychel52004 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i loved this show all my life it would be great to have it back on the air
    chrisedelia Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    From what I remember, when Punky first aired it was tied in with the new Saturday morning cartoon line up in 84'. Not sure though, it was tossed around the network and viewers kept it on the air...........but didn't it get canceled then thrown to KTLA (channel 5 in California)? I was seven so it's kind of clear yet fuzzy, fuzzy yet kind of clear, clear yet kind of fuzzy, fuzzy yet kind of....
    AiCLC Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Punky and Small Wonder were on at the same time in Washington back in '89...so I had a fun time going back and forth haha
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Punky power!!!!!

I love Punky Brewster.
    260782 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Hello
    Does someone knows where can I download some episodes of Punky???
    Thx
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I don't think I ever saw this show. If I have, I certainly can't recall it. But this seems like a show I could even enjoy today. I love the theme song.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    >>>Remember the one where Cherie got stuck in the fridge playing hide and seek?
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Love the Michael Jackson poster in the background, this goes way back' What a classic show!!
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    She definately set the trend for her time. She was cute then and now, have you seen her lately? She's Hot!
    browneyedgirl Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I don't remember this show but when I was 14 I thought I was so clever wearing two different colored converse until my friend who was 3 years older (born '82 - I was born '85) told me it was so punky brewster ("my feet don't match so why should my shoes?";) and I asked my mum, she said I had the same look when I was a kid and I adored Punky and wanted to be just like her.

:*:shrugs:*:
    80sangel Posted 9 years 19 days ago
    When I was little I liked this show so much that I wouldn't go anywhere without a bandana on my knee, miss matched shoes and sunshine shaped ponytail holders.
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    When I was little and watched this show I thought it was called Punky Rooster. Hah hah.