Comments

Comments
    memboy12 Posted 2 years 4 months ago
    i used to watch sonic when i was little
    but sonic used to give you tips
    Yepitspat Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    this show got me obsessed with chili dogs though
    LJK193 Posted 3 years 27 days ago
    The only good thing about this show was all the hilarious Youtube Poops that came many years later. Also, it least it's not as bad as Sonic Underground.
    PraiseTheLard Posted 3 years 29 days ago
    I'm only happy this show exists for half of the youtube poop thats out there thats actually funny.
    Hoganmann Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    yeah this show was crap
    LJK193 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Makes we want to vomit.
    Paul Jackson Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    As you know there were 2 series based on Sonic airing around the same time. Both were awesome both i liked this show for it's comedy.
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    i actually watched this back when it was on the USA cartoon express. looking back, the animation was sloppy and all over the place
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I don't like this show at all, but I wouldn't say it's awful, I would say it's mediocre.
    stimpyfan Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I thought this show was ok, I didnt like it as much as Sonic The Hedgehog (satAM) but, I liked it better than Sonic Underground and Sonic X.
    memboy12 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I alweays loved the adv of Sonic the Hedgehog
    and they was always trying to capture sonic
    and stop hkm from saving Mobius from the evil Dr Robotnik
    who tries to take over the world and lets not forget his 2 dumb bots Scratch & Grounder Iwasn't suprised tht dr robotnik hasn't made soup cans
    GrouchMan21 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show when it was on Toon Disney!!!
    Mariorules Posted 4 years 19 days ago
    Every Mario and Sonic fan should see and have this show. Fun and yet cheeeeessssy!
    Super Silver Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    This show is way better than Sonic X and all of the other sonic shows I miss this show but I can still watch parts of it on Youtube they used to air the show on Toon Disney I love this show so much it is also better than Sonic Underground I wish they still air this show on TV I saw some episodes on DVD on Ebay once I should've bought them but I did not see how much they wanted for it I would love to have them though. This show is my favorite I could watch it every day!
    Super Silver Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I love this show it is one of the best sonic shows ever created it is actually my favorite show I love this show a lot it is better than all the other sonic shows!
    meandeadly Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Great show. still play the game on my psp
    SallyAcorn09 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I started watching AoStH when it was on Toon Disney back in 2000, but I didn't become a huge fan of it until Fall 2001. I've always loved anything that's random and silly, and AoStH contains both elements. Of course, I love SatAM, as well. I'm also a proud owner of all 3 DVD sets of AoStH! =)
    Maniacal_Beauty Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Bring it back =-( Steve Urkle played him great. LOL! Scratch and Grounder always made me laugh.
    sankosa Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    hey superhumansamuri, i just made an account just to tell you this. STFU AND GTFO. THOSE TWO DON'T EVEN COMPARE TO THE AWESOMENESS THA IS THIS SHOW also, your username is spelled wrong. it should be spelled samurai. learn the sh** before you try to use it.
    monbon Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    haha I miss this show. I never played the games, all I remember is this show :D It is amazing.
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    the other sonic show based on the comics is better than this one and sonic X is awsome also
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Oh, I am a big Sonic fan. This cartoon is great. I really prefer SatAM, and I admit that I'm into Sonic X (the original Japanese version at least), but this cartoon is a classic and it's so much fun! I like how Sonic and Tails are actually buddies in this series; I think the last time that happened was in Sonic Adventure! I mean after the Adventure series Sonic really started to suck. Crappy gameplay, crappy plots, crappy voice acting, and some cool characters became crappy. Knuckles quit caring about the Master Emerald and Shadow turned into a gun-wielding homocidal asswipe.
    supersonic Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    AoStH or adventures of sonic the hedgehog. OS it's not a seriously for taken between sonic and robutnik, becsause whenever something or robotnik messes up it turns into comedy. 70% comedy 30% action which turns into comedy. And there is no knothole or swatbots
    soniclover Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    best sonic tv show
    RedMetalSky Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This show was funny I hope they release the third set soon.
    Endlessblobman Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This was the one I watched!
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    snooPINGASusual i see
    wasser26 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I like all of the sonic shows, but sonic underground is my fav., and this show comes close.

The list of my faverit sonic shows goes as fallows:
    1.)sonic underground
    2.)sonic SATAM
    3.)adventers of sonic the hedgehog
    4.)sonic X
    with the first three very very close.
    wasser26 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I love this show!!!!!! :>;)
    retrojunkee88 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    ^^^^Exactly couldnt have said it better myself!
    MrLopez Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Best Sonic The Hedgehog show ever!!! Tails had such a funny voice!
    Sonic's glory days when there weren't so much crappy characters! Just Sonic & Tails!!
    (Knuckles, shadow, silver, alligator guy, big the cat)
    Toxie Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    my favorite sonic show!
    it still plays it sometimes here in a greek channel!
    marioman360 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    backfromthedead: i believe you are mistaken. this is the first show, your thinking of sonic SATAM
    wasser26 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I love all the Sonic cartoons!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Rockcoons Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    "Backfromthedead" This IS the first Sonic show.
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    lol i watched show on youtube.
    Backfromthedead Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    i liked this show better than the first sonic show. i still watch them on youtube
    TurboDuo Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog was one of my first video game cartoons. I loved watching it every afternoon. I have have the Volume 1 DVD box set.
    RedSon Posted 6 years 11 days ago
    This series (and a lot of others from it's time, such as Where's Wally/Waldo) are used heavily in YouTube Poops. I couldn't explain them if I tried, just search YouTube for "YTP" or just "Youtube Poop". There's also a dedicated site at http://youtubepoop.com/
    Momoko529 Posted 6 years 12 days ago
    Ah, my favorite cartoon ever. I've been a Sonic fan for as long as I can remember. (since my dad played the video games two years before I was born which was in 1991 up until I was around six years old.) I remember waking my mom up two hours before this show was even on. When it would come on, I used to take my Sonic and Tails plush, sit them next to me, and I would eat my breakfast while watching it. Great memories... I even had an episode or two recorded and would watch them while eating dinner or whenever I wanted to watch them! Sonic really played a huge role in my childhood since I was really shy and sick often when I was little, and I'm still a fan. (I don't have much appreciation for the new Sonic, the old one will still be tons better.)

Scratch and Grounder will always be my fav characters!
    JSG18 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I saw this show when I was probably 4 or 5 after they stopped making new episodes
    Retrogamer92 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I used to love watching this show on Toon Disney. This show got me interested in Sonic
    RadRacer56 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I've finally bought this on DVD. It was worth every penny.
    conicteam Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    When I was little (I wasn't alive during the time it originaly aired, and it ended a year before I eas even born) I believe I saw something like this on Toon Disney. Now I look back and see that what I saw was this.
    MRCSL1 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Are you all serious that you think Sonic X is better than this? This show is a effing gem. I confess that I don't actually hate Sonic X, but this is more watching really. Now Sonic Underground, with the obnoxious singing in every episode is just horrible, as well as the Sonic X goons.
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I watched Sonic the Hedgehog on USA when I was in elementary school.
    Toxie Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    this is the best sonic show!here in greece it plays it just like the old days!:D
    i watch it everyday!sonic is sega!;)cheers!
    cloggedone Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    One of the better Sonic shows to watch than the sucky Sonic X today.
    Shiny_Tulip Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I remember watching one episode with my cousin when I was really small, so I tried to find the show again, and luckily i did c:
    I watch it on YouTube now. It's just so loony-toonish!
    Shiny_Tulip Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Haha.. "Keed!"
    I still watch the Sonic Sez segments, just cuz they're so funny.
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i use to love sonic...i was an expert at the game too
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    relicx You are wrong Sonic is awesome
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i remember watching this when the usa channel had a children's block. the mascot was this big blimp thing (i think). and they also had the real ghostbusters in that block too
    kerfootb Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Yeah, this is the one I saw instead of the supposedly darker versions. Still, I loved it and watched it whenever I could. Sonic still rocks!
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Another thing is that if no one actually does buy the DVDs of this show then it wouldn't get enough sales for volumes 2 and 3 of AOSTH to be released, and that would be not good for fans of this show. Just like how Heathcliff and the Catallic Cats and C.O.P.S The Animated Series has not had a volume 2 because of low sales. AOSTH might get the same thing if not a lot of people get the first volume.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    relicx YOU IDIOT!!! Did you even WANT this show to be released on DVD. If you do want it to be released on DVD then I suggest you actually buy it rather than just downloading torrents of it (especailly if they are DVD rips). Plus they would be in higher quality when you buy the DVDs, especailly if you burn the AVI files onto DVD which doesn't feature the same DVD quality the actual DVDs themselves contain.
    relicx Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    cool hell yeah i just found they do have all episodes on site so who ever bought the dvd has been ripped off
    relicx Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    yeah i wish they had all the episodes as torrent to bye other wise i would even get the dvds if they where made
    sonicemerald Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    the dvd set from Shout!Factory is awesome
    darksoinc Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    this realy old tv show still rules alot in my play book im with sonic64 on this to order it on line
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    o man this is old school sonic man
    sonicemerald Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    OK since this show aired when i was a kid. I love it. Sonic X, now that I am older. doesn't hold the same charm as AOSTH did back in the day. I still watched Sonic X, but I am really really annoyed at 4kids for making the new voice cast sound soooo annoying. I mean have you heard Sonic say anything with emotion? Other then the normal yelling and talking like he is bored and isnt paid enough to voice act? Jaleel White did an awesome job at making Sonic's attitude show. Because after all Sonic was a "dude with a 'tude". This show and SATAM are my favorite Sonic shows... Sonic Underground comes next, then Sonic X... but of course Sonic always wins. so its a tie.
    Spongeroks Posted 7 years 2 days ago
    This is the only Sonic series I remember seeing.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 22 days ago
    theblueblaze_1: I totally agree with you about the fact that you can't hate the classics. In fact that's basically one why they made this website. To talk about some of the classic shows and relive some moments.
    Tailsfan89 Posted 7 years 25 days ago
    This cartoon is awesome! Very funny show, one of my favourites. I liked all of the Sonic cartoons especially this one. This is definitely a classic show
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 26 days ago
    Thank you sonic64! For once there is a sane person on retro junk who actually has a clue about whats up. Good for you!. You rock in by book!
    AfroShroom Posted 7 years 28 days ago
    I agree with Cybersix, this show was realy out dated when I saw it but it still made me smile deep inside, this too also helped drive me to also open my self to sega games.
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    0_o at Redyoshi's comment.
    cybersix Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    God I loved this show when I was little, and it still is able to make me smile like crazy, I'm glad other people know about this one!

Even if it is cheesy, it was my first time 'meeting' sonic as a kid, helped me become a fan!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    To redzeoranger2: You should also check out the DVD boxart at amazon.com. here is is.

theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Redyoshi has a point... Sonic X was way better on a lot of levels. I loved that show too. But this show is a classic, cant hate the classics.
    Redyoshi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Hated this show. The voices were really childish and I like the Sonic X voices better. I especially hated Tails in AOSTH, he sounds like a spoiled brat. I'd rather watch Sonic X. It's a lot better than the other cheap Sonic cartoons.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I remeber this show... I LOVE IT!!
    Luke15 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Does anybody know where to download the episodes?
    I know there coming out on dvd but i can't wait.
    xoseruinikox Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I loved Sonic the game on Sega...constantly always playing, and i loved the cartoons too, it was the best, thanks so much for the DVD info, can't wait!
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    The DVD's comin' in July!? blueluigi, you ROCK!!! You have good taste in shows and movies, great info to tell at the perfect time and you've got a cool banner. Either way this show was hilarious. Fisrt I got the SATam DVD and now I can't wait for the next Sonic DVD!! Thanks a lot blueluigi you'd make a great friend.
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show... can't wait for the dvd.
    JaeNice Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i like underground better but this was good too.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Oh yeah this show is being released on DVD by Shout Factory. It's being released in July.
    pikapoo Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i wish i had watched that as a kid....
    sonicrulez10 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I have episodes of this on a VHS tape somewhere... great show!
    johnsprogram Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Awesome! I loved watching this show every evening after school. (I was in grade 1 when it aired on YTV (canada).
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    So AOSTH aired in both syndication AND ABC during the same year. I never heard about that at all? 49835, did you see it on ABC on Prime Time?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Is it really true that this show aired on ABC during Prime Time back in 1998? I've never heard about that at all.
    Hoganmann Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    This showed sucked ass eggs
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Thank you blueluigi. You have proved once again that Sonic X isn't crap.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Sonic X is actually a better show than Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (though AOSTH is better than Sonic X in my opinion). Both of those Sonic cartoons earned a great. Sonic X got an 8.5 out 10 and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog got an 8.2 out of 10. So it turns out Sonic X beats AOSTH.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Well, if you look closley, you'll see he has some what of a bad ass aditude in sonic in the games. Also, sonics spikes weren't that small, and Tails isn't brown. Also, where are Knuckles, the freedom fighters,Super sonic, and the army of robots eggman has? This show Followed no particular plot like the rest of the shows. The only good line in the entire show was "up, over, and gone." Also eggman looked nothing like that. I reject your comment and and substitute my own.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I don't understand how people thought this was better than the action packed, kid friendly anime show SonicX. This show was goofy, had tacky animtion, and didn't potray the charaters like they should be. SonicX was action packed, fast paced, had great animation, and potrayed the characters like they are in the games. This show in my book was o.k., but SonicX was waaaay better.
    Sonic4EVER Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    This show was a lot more kid-friendly than the other two Sonic cartoons, and I still liked this one a lot, but SatAM was my favorite.
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Damn i wish there was a place to watch these episodes cause i dont think any1's uploaded em onto youtube yet but man i wish ther was a place to buy like the full series or season of this on dvd somewer
    blackphoenix77 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    This show was awesome...i loved how Sonic was always eating chilli dogs on it. Scratch and Grounder were awesome! I was pissed that he never became Super Sonic on the show, however.

10 times better than the lame-o ABC version which aired simultaneously(it was more "real";) and the current Sonic X.
    Lucedo Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I may like Sonic Satam better than this one, but I know one good thing from it.

The "Sonic Says" segment at the end of each episode has Sonic telling the viewers some everyday-life tips. At the end of one of the episode, "Lovesick Sonic," the segment is about Sexual Harassment. Here is what Sonic says:

"Kids, there's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like. But if someone tries to touch you in a place or a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good! It's your body - no-one has the right to touch you if you don't want them to. So what do you do? First, you say no. Then you get out of there. Most Important ya gotta tell someone you trust, like your parents, your teacher, a police officer!"

Sonic's advice on sexual harassment is one good thing from this show.
    dr.maikel Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    For me this is the best Sonic cartoon.
    Because in Holland we only hade this one and Sonic-X
    So go figure ;)
    DemonEnvy Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    To be honest, I really disliked this series. I couldn't stand it, it was so stupid. Of course my young son when he was a toddler liked it, so it was great to him. I still think the AM version was the best, but its because I prefer things with a good storyline and plotting.
    Hexon.Arq Posted 8 years 11 days ago
    To date, four.
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 8 years 19 days ago
    blimey i think i used to have a video of this but i dont know aut hapened to it though
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    i hated this sonic
    SquidMan93 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Cool show.
    kjoy Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I used to watch this show when I was younger, It was great, my cousin used to havea game about sonic and I used to watch her play, and help sonic die( what can I say I was younger back then)
    90sKid Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This show rocked!!
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    oh ok...one os english and the second one is crap lol never mind
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Uh...what the crap was that second intro ?
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The first intro is in German, while the second intro is in French.
    sewage Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    What the hell is the intro in German???
    Anyway I thought this was the greatest show EVERRR. I must get it on DVD if it is on DVD!!!
    shinestar Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    well at lease he he had shows before sonic x
    TyrannoRanger Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    and yes. American Sonic cartoons might be short-lived.
    BigFatPaulie Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I LOVE this show, I still have old recorded episodes of it. Scratch and Grounder were the best! 8)
    Snppls Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I loved this show
    I didn't like eating hot-dogs before I watched this show but now ...
    Shadow Mist Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This show was pretty cool. I used to watch it in the morning before going to school.
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Aw man, this show was amung the best. I didn't even know how Sonic the Hedgehog was untill I saw this show. Before that he was known to me as "that blue crittre," After seeing this I imedietly bought the video game!
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I'd maybe consider it to be my faverite of the origynal sonic the hedgehog shows it's at leaset funny,I've never liked satam sonic to much maybe because my father always started singing the satam sonic intro every time he saw a sonic fast food place or a video game in the stores.I enjoy the video games and this show but when you are constanty reminded of something you've watch when you were 5 all out your life and see it on this site it dosent seem that specil anymore,but I still think this show and the other 2 sonic the hedgehog shows are good,well maybe the one we have now sonic X isnt that good but you get my drift,anyways adventures of sonic the hedgehog kicks ass.
    CheezNapkin Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I'm waaaaiting...
    Jaleel White, aka Urkel, did Sonic's voice on all of the Sonic saturday morning cartoons (Except sonic X)
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Lol. You took the german Intro ^^
    I loved this series, when I was a child!
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    There were two that I recall. This had to be my favorite though! A light hearted version of Sonic (one of the top games at its time)! The other featured a more serious story line, but this one was a Saturday Morning fun stuff show!
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    forgot how weird the intro was,wasnt there another sonic the hedgehog show durring the same decade I remeber it was less of a comady.
    Forgotten sin Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    i actually found that clip. it was the only language of the clip i could find, but it was close enough.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 11 months ago