Comments

Comments
    morelshroomgirl1976 Posted 3 years 10 days ago
    Star Trek was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I loved it when they got stuck in a two demensional being! Oh and when Data got feelings from Q. OOHhhh my inner geek is showing thru. I have it on Netflix now and no one in my house likes it. So I stay up late at night watching it. On the old star trek Spock was my fav. I think it is a toss up between Data and Wharf. I had a secret crush on Picard. I loved his little bald head....ENGAGE!
    David12010 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    I was watching this show almost at the beginning. It came out after Star Trek 4. I started watching it later in 87 and became hooked on it. To me its the best Star Trek show ever, none of the others can even compare to it, even the original .
    pdfsmail Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    I will never forget this show... and it still lives on, I can still find reruns on tv every couple days!
    DMAX Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    seen every one, i was suuuuuuuuuper bored.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    I heard a lot about this over the years but never had the chance to watch it maybe I will this weekend.
    hawkmoons Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    did not miss an episode, tho in later seasons was hit and miss sometimes, like hated the 2part back in time one.
    ww187 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    yo anybody that does not like this show can go to hell
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    if there's one thing this show is good for, it's putting you to sleep
    ww187 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    all hail captain john-luc picard a very good god
    Malbosia Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    great show, best of the star treks
    i_am_trekkie Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I love it, I love it , I love it! I wish it was still on the air. My husband and I and our kids still enjoy watching the reruns every night.
    Deedle10 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    To whomever posted the "The worst of the Star Trek Series . . ." comments...

Wow - your ability to critque is truly flawed. Get into another hobby. Maybe accounting. Or tiddlywinks. Your comment about Patrick Stewart/Picard shows you need to hone your imagination. But to call Tasha Yar's character "one of the best acted"... whoa! No offence to Crosby but she delivered lines like she was in a high school play. Everything was !severely! over-acted. There was not one ounce of delivery that sounded believable. The director failed her maybe. The main thing that makes season one so !painful! to watch at times was her acting. I assume that she has improved greatly through the years, but that first season: paaaiiiinful.
    comicbookfan19 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this show is the best scifi show ever.
    Q was awesome and riker was cool and deta was often funny.
    oh and picard is far better then kirk.
    drs11 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    STAR TREK:THE NEXT GENERATION IS AWESOME!!!!!!! It is one of the Best Shows Ever Made!! Captain Picard Rocks!!!
    jaimic Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    AHHH- I loved me some Wesley Crusher- even if he had the dumbest lines ever!
    benton gold Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    This show's pretty good.
    Refalm Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    William Riker was my least favourite character.
    The only reason he is there is to explain everything to dumb people. I hope some genius at Paramount will decide to re-edit all TNG episodes without Rikers "no-shit-Sherlock" comments (and use the mastertapes to possibly release it in HD and 16:9).
    arware24 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Great show. Yeah, it doesn't have the best effects but at the time it was aired it was the best.
    axora Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    This was pure Awesomness!
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I love Star Trek the Next Generation. It's a classic.
    Detox Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    no thanks

star wars>stargate> my poo> all of star trek
    madcatter Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Patrick Stewart is sexy. No denying. Makes you want to convert to chrome-domes. The show's entertaining too, tv pretty much sucks here so I bought 4 seasons on DVD and play a couple of episodes per night.
    PolishedCoffin Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    "The are four lights!" -from my favorite episode when that cardassian tortures Picard. Picard is such a bad ass!
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I watched Star Trek with my family when I was little.
    Videogamenerd Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I watched the show several times it was good.
    Hoogs Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This is definitely one of my all time favorite shows, if not my favorite. Even people who aren't into sci-fi would enjoy it, because the themes and messages are just so universal, and every episode is clever enough that you just can't help but love it. In fact, I think it's impossible to not like this show.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    make it so number one.... i love patrick stewart
    not to metion diana and david they played david xanatos and demona in disneys gargoyles just thought i would throw that out there for those who did not know...
    so gordy how is that reading rainbow going???
    ah.. data you gota love him...
    warf i liked him tooand the good doc...
    killjoy Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    DS9 was always my favorite but I still love this one too.
    JohnTitor Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Wow, glad to see I'm not the only Trekkie in here! ;) I think Star Trek TNG is my first fav, then voyager. Then comes TOS and DS9 and last "Enterprise" which I don't really see as a Star Trek series... =)
    Juicyjes Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    TNG is clearly the best out of all Star Treks. Brent Spiner was ideal for the role of an android.
    rickyz2006 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    The Next Generation is by far the best Star Trek series! Its fantastic!!
    grizzly Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I'm not into science fiction shows but this one is ok.
    yami0204 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I love and still love this series. The first season was kinda "bleh," but as time wore on it got a lot better and became the reason I'm such a sci-fi nerd nowadays. XD Love goes out to Data and his beloved cat, spot! =D
    M4LKAL Posted 9 years 11 days ago
    One of the best shows on TV. As for space battles, well that is the diffrence between a movie budget and a TV budget. Amazing what a few million will do for special FX.
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    An excellent show! True, the battle scenes were nothing to be admired, but that wasn't what the show was about! They were explorers with technology of the future! Sure a bit corny at times, sometimes so to the point it was unbearable, but once they got started (and after they lost Tasha Yar) this became one of my favorite television shows!
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    yeah right doctor who can take his tardis on a planet instead of beaming down what the f$%# man.
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 2 months ago