Comments

Comments
    Metalchick86 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    AHHHHHHH! I have been looking for this on here for like forever!
    Lvl1otaku Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    Isn't this the one that they go back in time are something and she finds her dad but something happens, sigh i can't remember...?
    Kelly_Stuffilike Posted 4 years 12 days ago
    Just wanted to let anyone who is looking for them know, Noozles on DVD is available here:

freewebs.com/stuffilike/noozles.htm

I'm an aspiring animator and cartoon preservationist, and I make my own DVDs (when there are no commercial releases available) of the shows that inspired me as a child. Normally people find me through google or word-of-mouth as I don't advertise, but I decided to do some word-of-mouth myself for a change, to help those who are actively looking for these DVDs and haven't found me yet. ;)

-Kelly
    The Stuff I Like Site
    lilbails4 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I have explained this show to so many people and they look at me like I'm crazy! I'm so glad I have proof that it existed! The scary thing is, I was born in 1986, so I was 2 or 3 when I saw it? Weird...
    tinabaeba Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    these shows bring back such happy memories!
    Midnightpeapod Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show! My sisters and I used to go around saying "Stop in the name of the High-dingy-doo!"
    VengefulRonin Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Ugh, I hate episodes 1 through 3, I'm positive George Lucas has gone senile in his old age and is completely unable to find good actors (save for Ewan McGregor) and make the stories interesting.
    k24601 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Man, watching the intro made me about to bawl like a baby (but out of joy)...hahaha. I miss all the shows I watched as kid so it makes me very happy when I can find them or anything about them.
    dogbyte Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    omg....omg......uhhh...I'm speechless...yeah I remember when her parents found out...I think...I love retrojunk for this...thank you...thank you
    Zapper133 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    You can watch a few episodes on YouTube. Save them on Savetube. -shrug- I watched this when I was 1-2 years old. I remember it just barely, and when I asked my mom if I watched it, she replied with an almost immediate yes. XD Funny.
    licawolf Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    "Ewan Mcgregor - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Frank OZ - Yoda
    Anthony Daniels - C-3PO
    Ewan Mcgregor - Obi-Wan Kenobi"

Um,I'm sorry, but I think something's wrong with the cast...?
    najia7 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Actually I don't really remember this show because I was so little but my mother kept telling me that this was my favorite show. I have been trying forever to figure out the name because she couldn't remember. She will be thrilled I found out the name! Does anyone remember any information about some episodes?
    shogal85 Posted 7 years 16 days ago
    I love this site! It cheers me up so much just to see something that I haven't seen since childhood!!!! It just makes me want to pour me a bowl of Lucky Charms and curl up in front of the TV to watch it LOL
    Caramelboo Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This was one of my favorite cartoons on Nickelodeon. I remember when Sandy's parents finally found out about Blinky and Pinky. Loved this show. Bring it back, Nickelodeon!!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    aw my god i loved this show
    Moonxtal Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Whoever put up the japanese intro THANKYOU! I would love to see the original japanese versions of these shows!
    Anyway, Noozles what one of my fav. shows on old Nick. I like the continuous story line, and in the end they actually FOUND HER FATHER! I was so amazed when they did, because so many cartoons would be cancled before *blank* was found, or *blank* went back to their own world or whatever.
    I plan on finding the tapes and collecting them.
    Strykor Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Oh man, Grandma's houst in the 80's, this totally brought it back. I think I remember one episode where they were practicing a play, and the girl was pretending to be in a wheelchair.
    8Tschild Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    The other koala show was "The Adventures of the Little Koala"
    8Tschild Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I have come to the conclusion that the name of this wonderful show, sucked. that must be why no one can remember the name of it, and we have all made fools of ourselves in front of other friends who had no idea what we were talking about!!
    I remember watching this around noon on nick Jr. in a block with David the Gnome, another koala cartoon show (i forget that name), and i think fred penner's place.
    meelind Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember it! I loved it!
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    hehe I was confused about the title, too, but definitely remember the show!
    browneyedgirl Posted 8 years 4 months ago

So, everytime I get nostolgic about television shows with people I remember a show I loved as a kid about a stuffed koala who came to life. I watched it religiously. But, everytime I brought up my very lame description no one would know what I was talking about, I really was starting to think that I made it all up...

Evidently I didn't. It was called The Noozles/Blinky the Wonderful Koala (or ふしぎなコアラ ブリンキー)!

This was probably the beginning of my love for Japan/everything Japanese (I'm minoring in it in college), and at very least my first anime. :)
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Holy crap! What the heck was this! I've seen the character's (I'm 52% sure it is a bear) face around town. Mostly on diaper changing stations in restaurant bathrooms.
    Wierd. I honestly didn't know this existed!!!
    purple_hazel Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I have been trying to come up with the name of this show for years now.
    SandboxPup Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I watched this at my Grandmother's house as well...it made all the Nick Jr. shows so special because we never had cable.
    DarkLiger Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    no you're right, Nick Jr was a lot better whne they showed this insetad of some of the garbage thats on now
    eep! Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I cant express how nostalgic I got watching that intro. Damn. I’m getting old.
    Edymnion Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Oh man, you have no idea how long I've been looking for the intro to this one...