Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    Great Show!!!
    Malbosia Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    this show was great.What was the name of the bad guy who was afraid of girls?I remember he walked in on Bulma in the shower or something and ran away like a scared bitch.It was funny he acted real tough but girls made him all nervous.Does anybody else remember this?
    redcrow Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Jeez, the international English version is just as bad........what is this world coming too?
    redcrow Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    WOW, i really hate that " Harmony Gold, Saban/Ocean Group and Funimation English" Version. completely horrible, what were they thinking with that version of the intro?
    say Posted 5 years 7 days ago
    i still like this show, cos' it's got your action, and it's both cute and quirky humor...........PIGGY!
    Radiation_Dude Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Dragonball English Ending's closing's Credit's

Radiation_Dude Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Dragonball International English Introduction's

Radiation_Dude Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    DragonBall Harmony Gold, Saban/Ocean Group and Funimation English Introduction's!

NinjaRap Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I love this show. I don't even care how drawn out the episodes are. I always wanted the next One to show "now".

I don't know why Hollywood felt the need to turn it into a PG piece of scheiss. $Money$
    Barbarax Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Very fine anime
    Radiation_Dude Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    bowen Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    KAMEHAMEHA!! IS MY TECHNICHE
    sam1304 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    this tv show is the geatest fighting cartoon ever
    AprilMae Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I love dragonball......it is THE BEST, MOST CREATIVE, ALL AROUND pointless series. I mean a fight can go one for like 5-8 episodes. But I still love it! Si Si signore!
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    anyone else know that a remake was made? bulma's hair is.... purple in that one
    EmaTheKing Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    One of the best things ever. DRAGONBALL IS AMAZING!!!
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    This show is pretty old. i still read the manga and buy the anime
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This show was great...STILL IS GREAT...ALWAYS BE GREAT.
    Frieza3pc Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    wow definitely one of the greatest shows ever created.
    rowrow151 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i liked it even though i am a girl i dont care. it was great ot sit and watchi t with my brothers it got us close together.
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    holy hell, dragonball sure is old... i thought it was a great series, and a great prequel to dbz
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Piccolo is cool to
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    DBZ IS AWESOME
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    My second favorite Japenese anime. Dragonball is better. Goku can fly on his own.
    Lobolover Posted 7 years 6 days ago
    better then DBZ in many things.
    puffalumps Posted 7 years 11 days ago
    I loved this movie and had the board game with the VHS tape. It was great!!
    animaniac318 Posted 7 years 28 days ago
    BEST ANIME EVER...
    piccolodaimao1 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This is probably the best anime i've ever seen. My favorite saga is the King Piccolo Saga
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    watched a couple eppis but not as good as DBZ
    SITH1 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    hey On I can help you out! ^_^ this is the link to the what you are looking for : http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/dragon-ball-z-bgm/05-romantic-ageruyo-tv-size-instrumental-.mp3
    akiraman26 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    The best anime cartoon ever..
    lozzup40 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    does anyone know where i can download the english ending "i'll give you ramance" or the video so i can take the music from it. please
    princess of power Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I have a real soft spot for Outro 10, it's really uplifting and sweet, and I find it fitting that many of the closings have mainly Bulma animated in them since (arguably) she is the reason many people watched the show. I mean Goku was just the superstrong, clumsy brat that everyone ended up looking after (much like Gohan was at the beginning of DBZ), the others were just filler, and the Piccolos weren't around until much later. Oh, and I really liked the Ft. Worth dub jobs of both this and DBZ over the Vancouver ones.
    Retro Ru-Bot Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    GeneralBlue, I happen to have it. I just got it off a friend from YouTube tonight. PM me if you're still interested.
    NickMania Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    try this site, http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/english/media/clips/original_db.php.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Dragon Ball is a great series! Well, I personally like it better than Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball GT, even if I liked more of the characters from Z.
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I think you are right gorbash it's all good an gravy
    Gorbash Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Bit of hate from 90sGeek2010
    blackphoenix77 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    That ending song "Be as brave as you can be.." makes me a little misty. I was going thru some crap when I first heard that, so...yeah. Good song.
    blackphoenix77 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I SO love this show! The third into, the one with the "Dragonballs, won't stop till we got 'em all"song was my first exposure to the series(I was still in high school then!), so this song is my favorite one of the bunch!
    The new guy Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Dragonnball A cool show, But I liked DBZ a lot more. One of the best anime's ever!! Who's with me?
    Gorbash Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Gotta admit, that tune is really catchy
    Gorbash Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Just one of things for me though, Dragon Ball was shown fully on UK TV just a few years ago but had been showing DBZ many, many years before. I bet if I saw Dragon Ball back in the 1990's I would of enjoyed it rather than DBZ creating a sour taste when I think about it.
    Nikadimas Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Dragonball was the best of the three. Dragonball Z's fighting was too overencompassing and seemed to take up 3/4 of the series, leaving only a bit of space for story. Dragonball GT was the odd one out though. If you watch the Japanese series, (Funimation butchered it, but with good reason) it starts out a lot like the original Dragonball but later becomes a Dragonball Z clone with less of a story then its previous series.
    SHNAG Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    its amazing how different all three series are from each other. Dragon Ball is mainly comedy, with fighting. DBZ is all fighting, and sometimes very very very ackward funny moments are thrwon in. and DBGT isn't remotely the same as any of them.

Dragon ball was a good show, though, it only recently aired on ytv! woo hoo!
    Retro_Mania Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    The english version of this song sucks badly.. the best version is the spanish one by Baron Rojo (old school metal band) ^_^
    NickMania Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Actually Brack:
    Goku was sent to earth in a Space Ship when he was an infant, and he was discovered by Gohan that decided to adopt him, and Gohan led Goku into believing that He was his Grand Father.
    NickMania Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    DragonBall is When Goku is a Little Kid and Bulma is a Teenager, and Dragon Ball Z is When They are Both Adults, and Goku has a Son That He Names Gohan, and Then When Gohan is a Teenager Which is in The Later Episodes of Dragon Ball Z Goku Has a Second Son That Was Named Goten and Then in Dragon Ball GT Goku is Transformed Back Into a Little Kid and He is Now a GrandFather Because His Son Gohan Got Married To Hercules Daughter Videl and They Had a Daughter Named Pam, and Now Goku is a Child GrandFather!

Hope This Helps!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Good anime! I HATED the censored American version that they showed on Toonami though! I mean, they took all the good stuff out and tried to make it into something else! Funimation SUCKS!
    NickMania Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I believe in Keeping these sorts of things Alive!
    alexandria Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Thsi show was great, thanks for uploading those intros! I loved the 3rd one (dragon ball! gotta find that dragon ball...) because it's the one I grew up watching.
    NickMania Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I'm glad to see that you like them because I was the one uploaded all 3 of them!
    NickMania Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Thats Right it is an Awesome Show it's funny I was considering Uploading The Japanese Intro but somebody Beat me too it. Thank You Too Whoever Uploaded The Japanese Intro!
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    this show is awsome.
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Duuuude!!! Take it easy! There's no need to call anyone names. He's entitled to his opinion, even though you may not agree with it.
    Anyway, I still think the american version of the intro is bad. But, the original Japanese version of the intro is awesome IMO. The ending theme, English or Japanese, is also great either way. I have the Theme music for all the shows and movies on a CD I bought on some website. The entire DB, DBZ, and DBGT series had some great music overall!
    NickMania Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    What am I invisible or something thats right i'm talking to you alexandria first of all the one that you said you like is actually the 1995 version and the one that you said sucks is actually the 1980's version and there is also a 2001 version which is better than the 1995 version that you like and incase you were too stupid to look this site actually has all 3 intro.s how would I know because I was the one that uploaded all 3 of them. You obviously forget to look for the other links at the top of the page when the video was loading and the forth link is actually the 2001 ending to the series.
    alexandria Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    You weren't lying... LOL, that intro sucks. I loved the older one, reminds me of my childhood

~Dragonball! Gotta find that dragonball!~
    NickMania Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    that is actually the orginal 1980's intro to the show there is also a 1995 and 2001 english intro's as well!
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    My GOD!!! That intro sucked..... BallZ!
    Oh yeah... I went there.
    NickMania Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    there are actually 3 different American English Opening intro.s to dragonball check this website http://dhost.info/juggernaut/DB-2.html it has the mp3's to each of the three!
    ADH_adh Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    American intros for anime suck, you should add japanese