Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    Since this show had Erin Gray and the woman who played Pricness Ardala this show had my undivided attention. There was no lack of beautiful women on this show. Those were the days.
    199478q29 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    This show was pretty cool man always been a fan of Buck Rogers I kinda in my personal opinion want to see Ren & Stimpy meet Buck Rogers in a cartoon of some sort & I just realized something was Duck Dogers from The Looney Tunes a parody to this?.
    Nostalgiafan Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show. Erin Grey was one of the first reasons I have a passion for women in spandex. So much so I am now producing an all female superhero movie.

And it all began with Erin. Will stick with the memories of shows like this and Battlestar. Something tells me these shows wouldn't hold up today. Except for Erin.
    RetroFreak97 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    So... this is where they got "Duck Dodgers in the 241/2 century or whatever it's called; who'd have thunk it. lol

Looks cool though.
    Space Cowboy Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Loved this show. Erin Gray was smokin' hot also. This show, Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek were all religious to me as a kid. Seriously, I want to go back so bad and do it all again.
    lee Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    yep i used to watch this show when i was kid "biddy biddy biddy biddy" lol lol lol
    toxiclego Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I remember this show man I miss being young
    james_71 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I didn't even like this show that much but I still find myself, to this day, occasionally going "biddy biddy", for no apparent reason at all. Mildly disturbing, to say the least.
    chakotay3054 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show too one of two shows gary coleman was a star on in the 80's
    mulletrocker Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show as a child. It is funny because all these shows and movies about the future have years that have already past or coming up soon. Buck was in a deep space probe in 1987 we were far from deep space in 1987. 2001 and 2010, lol.
    live4marilyn Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    My Dad loves Erin Gray and so do I! Princess Ardala was a mean and spoiled person!!
    live4marilyn Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Do you know where I could watch some episodes of Buck Rogers on the Internet?
    git_out_of_ur_box Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I just realized why I probably liked this show so much as a kid.
    Not that there weren't probably some good episodes though.
    But anyways, Mel Blanc as the voice of Twiggy was awesome!
    Just now realized it was him after watching the intro videos.:wink:
    avoidz Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Wow, I loved this show on Saturday evenings. And Colonel Dearing ... what can I say. Just wow :) I didn't know what it was at the time, but she made me crazy about her!

The show had some really weird stuff in it (like the dances), and it went off the rails in later seasons, but it sure was entertaining. And did I mention Erin Gray? ;)
    killjoy Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    While watching this when it was on I was like "wow 1987 that's a long time from now." God I feel old lol
    irvinejump Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    feline1980,

I'd say it's surprisingly easy to get the two mixed up. Both Battlestar Galactica & Buck Rogers were Glen A Larson productions, they were done around the same time and even use a lot of the same sound effects, as well as the odd special effect. Still, nice to see after all this time.

Toe knee :-)
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Bidi Bidi Bidi, gee Buck...wanna %^$#@?
    Skeletor Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I know I'm not the first one to say this, however...
    BIDI BIDI BIDI BIDI!
    Hoganmann Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    They should dew a new up to date verison of this, cuz its way before my tyme
    nexusnrg Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Misterprickly actually they are showing Buck Rogers in the 25th century on TVLAND daily. Chupacabras, yeah I saw Go God Go, and Go God Go part XII. That was pretty cool how the guys at southparkstudios used buck rogers to tell the story about cartman being frozen for 500 years. SCIENCE DAMNIT! BUTTERS YOU BLACKASSHOLE!
    Chupacabras Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Did any of you see SouthPark for the past two weeks? In it, Cartman tries to freeze himself for just two weeks so he won't have to wait for the release date of the Nintendo Wii. But when he freezes himself, Butter's forgets to come back in two weeks and unfreeze Cartman.

And then it shows the whole "Buck Rogers" Freezing sequence where he is in that twirling thing with the exact same music and it was too freakin funny!!!
    pancho420 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Hey Mister,I totally rember that.It was at the time that Gary Coleman was in everything.This show was pretty cool for the time.Erin Gray was totally hot back then.Hope she didn't hit the wall.And if she's going to,I have a wall she can hit.
    CHANCE SUNDANCE Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Oh man, I was totally in LOVE with Colonel Dearing back then....
    SNAKEeyes001 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Didn't Twiki look like Gary Coleman? I really liked the designs on those star fighters.
    Rogue73 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I still love watching this on the sci-fi channel. Still have my buck rogers figure and my walking Twiki. Met Gil Gerard once, and Erin Grey three times. They were both wonderful and had no star attitudes. Just down to earth nice people. Got their autographs. Now I just need to get the DVDs......when the price of them goes down a little more. What pisses me off is that Universal didn't even ask the actors to do commentary for the DVDs. Thanks for nothing guys.
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    and actually, if you think about it, for a space opera from the 70's in television format, it wasn't horrible, i mean for it's era the special effects were, if not great, admirable for television in '79.
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I barely remember watching this show when it was still in it's original run, i was like 3 or 4 i think. I remember as a child, it was fascinating, what i CAN remember of it, but later i saw an old rerun of the show and it was so cheesy, but it's cheesy in a good way i think. So many people think cheesy should equal horrible, and it doesn't. It's called suspension of disbelief, and if you can manage that you can really get into a show. Doctor Who proves that. Though, i do lovingly mock and make fun of these old cheese fests, but i think you can suspend disbelief and still make fun. It just takes imagination.
    gregory Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Another great, yet underappreciated show.