Comments

Comments
    randomuser2349 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    @Benjanime
    He was. He was a supervisor.
    darthmunk Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    DB>DBZ>Lots of other anime>GT
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 11 days ago
    @supermarionerd123

not just that, but because akira toriyama wasn't even involved with gt and there wasn't a manga
    supermarionerd123 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    dbz is way better thats why
    dbzgt Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    Why do all you guys hate dragonball gt so much. I love it.
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I won't lie this was my least favorite.Dragonball was better than this even funny.Dragonball Z had spunk action comedy and it kept you coming back for more.But nonetheless I got all the movies and seasons to all 3
    CeciliaFett Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Dragonball GT is shit. Toriyama had a hard time ending the series because people kept clamoring for more, thus he created the Androids and Cell saga, and then the Majin Buu saga before being able to end it. But people insisted for more and he wasn't going to have any of it. Thus, GT was born. I belive he only had a hand in a few character designs, if that. Its obvious he didn't have a hand in it considering GT went and reused some of the less then popular ideas. Like the "everyone on earth is possesed but water poured from a certain spot in Kami's Lookout will cure everyone!" deal, reused from the Garlic Jr. saga. No one likes GT, because it WAS crap and obvious they just wanted to keep the series going.

The new Dragonball Z special put out recently though, that was good. If Dragonball was worked with again, I would hope they would continue from there and make GT not canon.
    majinmajesty Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    the main thing i liked about GT was how super saiyan 4 was introduced. before that the show was blah, and really didnt pick up until nova and syn shenron came on the scene. if you havent watched gt at all or not enough, definitely watch like the last 15 episodes. so many people got owned it really is funny! Good (although expected) ending
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Dan Dan kokoro Hikareteku is a is an intro to this show and is my favorite song.
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    As a dragonball fan I would have to say this is was not as good as the original but it was better than some anime
    This_guy Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I was a big fan of Dragon Ball. A fanatic of DBZ. Read the history of DB GT (supposedly, the creator, Akira Toriyama, was done when he completed DBZ, but the execs wanted to squeeze every last bit out of the franchise, thus, GT was created) and found out a lot of people didn't like it. I gave it a chance when it aired on Cartoon Network and ended up only watching the first and last few episodes. Thank god it's all over.
    Tray202 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    it would be hard cuz of dragon ball gt's story line, but they should make a new series.
    ousu Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    dragonball GT is so awesome
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I like DBZ,Then GT, Then Dragonball
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Ew. I remember one of my friends had a crush on Drgaon Ball Z. LMAO!
    arianit Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Dragonball is the greatest cartoon ever
    Toxie Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    awesome!!!not as good as z,but its so f****great though!
    WhisperLuna Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I got the eps of the original Japanese shows in 2001 or 2002-they were in Japanese and subtitled in English. There was soooooo much editing to make it 'suitable' (whatever that means?) for American audiences that it isn't the same show. Funimation (IMHPO) Absolutely destroyed what might have been a decent series.
    Videogamenerd Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    GT was a good series but i like Dragonball Z becuause i grew up with it.
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Baby and Omega Shenron our my favorite villains
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    GT is pretty cool
    freeze skata _27 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Gt was great but dbz waz way betta. DbZ showed the characters struggle more. It really let you know the characters. Gt waz good but it lacked the same enbergy that dbz had.
    moviefan06 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Gt was ok but Dragonball and Dragonball Z was way beter I wish they would make new serie of it. They or now Releasin Dragonball Z in season box sets on DVD
    Kumero Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    GT was good, but I dont knwo I liked Z better,...I used to call it GTO for soem reason,...lol
    Manuel432 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Used to see it all the time in guetamala but when it ended I was so mad I broke the dam tv
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I'm still trying to catch up to any recent videos on cd's on video cassette because I work so much the only time I do get to see DBZ is when I can catch it.
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    WHEN WILL THEY MAKE SOME NEW EPISODES OF DBZ OR DBGT
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I LOVE DBGT THE UNCUT VERSIONS BETTER THEN THE ONE THE ONES ON CARTOON NETWORK
    David Knight Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    DragonBall GT is without a doubt, the shortest Dragon Ball series ever! I HATE PAN!! SHE WAS ANNOYING! The Villians were pathtic! This is NOT exactly the best series from Dragon Ball.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    You know, Dragon Ball GT had a very good concept, imo, it just wasn't executed very well. Dragon Ball GT went back to the original Dragon Ball concept, which, imo, makes it better than Dragon Ball Z, only in that regard.

What made it weak, was the fact that it became more and more like DBZ. We had the power-ups and "power-level" stuff as opposed to good old-fashioned martial arts, which is probably why I like Dragon Ball best, even if most the characters I really like are in Z.

It also kinda sucked that Goten was pretty much shafted. It would've been nice if he had gone on the adventure with Chibi Goku, Pan, and Trunks as well...but he was on the phone chatting with a girl, if I recall correctly, and missed out.

A plus, though, imo, is Pan's character. I liked her character quite a bit, don't know why others seemed to dislike her. She was strong, independent, and could usually hold her own if provoked or in a fight. It took them long enough to have a female Saiya-jin that could actually fight. The other female part Saiya-jin in the series is Bra, and her only hobby is shopping and getting "Daddy Vegeta" to do whatever she wants him to.
    BigFatPaulie Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Man I wanted to strangle Pan SO BAD!!!! And I agree with jackhammer, it's not nearly as good as DBZ. 8)
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Given the choice between the original and the dub opening, I'd take the original. ^^
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 21 days ago
    just so you know, in the english verision, the intro is this awsome sounding rap with like heavy metal. It's totally wicked. i think the guys who raps it is like ice-t or something. Let me consulte the brother....
    NickMania Posted 9 years 22 days ago
    I uploaded The Original Japanese Intro for this show last night!
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    ohhh wait i just realized....ppl and dragon ball z fans, this is a must watch series. vegeta and goku both become super saiyan .....4!!!!!!!! and they grow like crazy hair and body hair..ugh. u can find picks of them as ss5,6,7 too.
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    yeah this show is pretty damn awsome. i think vegeta did become a wuss too but he eventually shaved off the mustouche, but cut his hair. and i think pan sucks balls in this show too. and goku becoming a kid was kinda on the downside as well. but otherwise, gr8 job.