Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    eh, it was an okay spinoff... not bad, but not good either
    Mariorules Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    What is this? This is just plain abysmal.
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    yeah pretty cool show watched it every morning.the old school one is still my fav before this one though
    burtfish Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    The show realy wasnt that bad it tryed something new but also paid tribute to the original plus the series finale "back in the sadle" which features the original busters is fantastic check it out here...

part 2 is on there aswell

enjoy
    Toasty Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Everything sucked about this show, except that blue-haired girl. She was sexy.
    Jake 1079 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Ive found that this verson just cant live up to the original ghostbusters. For one I liked the original theme song from the old cartoon and movies. That song never gets old, and come on a ghostbuster in a wheel chair? I mean a profetion like ghostbusting would require having both of your legs working.
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Wiigty Wiigggty Wack Is This
    AHTNF Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I thought the show was pretty cool, especially for me that I was such a big Ghostbusters fan.
    jobywonkanobi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i miss this show soooo much i think it was a really good continuation of the franchise if anyone can tell me were i can find a dvd of the series please help.
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I watched this show while I was in the hospital, I was 14 at the time. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it since 1999, so I don't remember any episodes.
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 13 days ago
    Screw you man, this was an awesome continuation of RGB!
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show is trash. RGB all the way.
    redcrow Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    i was really digging this version of Ghostbusters. the context was more sophisticated and the characters were seriously interesting. And seeing all the old members gave me such a sense of nostalgia. the new artistic style in this one didn't hurt the series either. i wish they would have kept this one going
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    also anyone have a link to the last epi its the only one i haven't seen
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    liked all the ghostbusters
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    ditto..They even brought the guys back...it was an awesome idea and I wish this show was still around.
    sm2000 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I think people should really try to get over their bitterness towards this show and appreciate it for what it was - a well-written, genuinely funny, and respectful continuation of The Real Ghostbusters. I mean come on, they did over 140 episodes of the old RGB series and really overworked it to DEATH by the end. The first few season of RGB were bloody brilliant stuff. But by the end, it was a pale shadow of its former greatness. No longer funny, no longer scary, it had turned into "just another cartoon." The magic was GONE.

This series was a welcome change. Both an homage to the original and a logical continuation of the story (meaning a new generation picking up where the others left off). I expected to hate it. But upon watching it, I appreciate it in the same way that I appreciated the early days of the original RGB. So lighten up, folks! I only WISH cartoons today were as good as this one was!
    Hexon.Arq Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Yeah, that's pretty much what American animation looked like during the mid-to-late 90s.
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    the older ghost busters cartoon was way better then this,the animation looks somthing like a a mix betwean godzilla the series and the new ninja turtles cartoon,
    Hexon.Arq Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Despite its clumsy PC rostering, I actually liked this show. I don't know what people mean when they say that the "storyline was crap" since it was a completely episodic series with limited continuity. I also don't think putting a Latino and a goth girl necessarily "ruins" Ghostbusters (though that remark spartie made about the Brownstones and the paraplegic is a good point).
    doc6699 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Another example of politically correct garbage. Hey I got an idea lets make a new ghostbusters cartoon, yeah but make sure that we have a latino, a woman, and a cripple. What about the story? Who cares!
    Nikadimas Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    To a bunch of white guys putting money up for this, that was as extreme as they were willing to get.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    yeah a goth girl, a mexican, a black guy, and a cripple iw what made them extrme.
    BYERE Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    It's meant to be based something like 10 years on (thus why there's new Ghostbusters instead of the originals). Being older, Egon proberly thought the old look wouldn't suit his age any more... in any case, it's done by different artists, so there was bound to be changes over the original picturing.
    Cybertooth85 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Perhaps. I just liked the upped "Goth/Horror" element of the show, rather than just some cornball humor (though that was an awesome part of the original)

This was just a little more intelligent.