Comments

Comments
    lee Posted 5 years 3 days ago
    god i loooooved this show i watched every saturday morning with a big bowl of coca puffs cereal. good times!! : )
    devoelodi Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    was it me or did piper say every week "i'll get you yet hulk hogan!"
    V10L3N7 JAY Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    This show was one of the reasons I became such a huge wrestling fan as a kid. This and Saturday Nights Main Event. Probably one of the contributing factors to me actually becoming a professional wrestler later in life.
    lexhogan Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    hogans daughter is dumb as a bowl of hot-snot!
    Longtail Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I actually have two VHS tapes of this. I was such a closet wrestling fan back then, because it wasn't "cool" in my town to like it. I really got into it because of this show. Not long ago, I got to meet Chris Jericho (who is in incredibly awesome guy by the way) at his book signing and I got to ask one question. So I asked, "Did you every watch Hulk Hogan's Rockin' Wrestling?" His eyes lit up and he said, "Oh yeah, I had the stickers all over my notebook at school!" We had a "moment" of two cartoon and wrestling geeks bonding. ROTFL!
    Blueroc85 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I did not like wrestling, but I LOVED THIS CARTOON. I watched every Saturday morning!
    OpenArms81 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Back when Wrestling was cool,and Hulkamania ruled.Wrestling isn't As cool today,and now Hulk's daughter Brooke rules.Cool show.
    fotns81 Posted 8 years 15 days ago
    you can find these dvds at www.dvdcraze.tv
    papadil Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    you guys r crazy, any wrastlin' fan would luv this show !!!!!!!!!!!!! i know i do
    whippletheduck Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Quack Quack. Ducky loved this show, brings back a lot of messages, specially that part where it shows the Live Action shot of Hogan.
    Moonxtal Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I remember atching this at my dad's house. He was a big fan of wrestling, so I guess he didn't mind me watching a cartoon based of of it. All I can remember is a joke about the leaning tower of Pisa and one of the wrestlers thought they said leaning tower of Pizza.
    regular_joe Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    This cartoon wasnt to bad. The thing I didnt like about it was that It didnt use the wrestlers voices
    joker Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    I watched a few shows, wasnt the best show on but nice to see it again
    robmon300 Posted 10 years 23 days ago
    sometimes you can see hogan on raw and smackdown. and ppv events.