Comments

Comments
    lee Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    god i loooooved this show i watched every saturday morning with a big bowl of coca puffs cereal. good times!! : )
    devoelodi Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    was it me or did piper say every week "i'll get you yet hulk hogan!"
    V10L3N7 JAY Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This show was one of the reasons I became such a huge wrestling fan as a kid. This and Saturday Nights Main Event. Probably one of the contributing factors to me actually becoming a professional wrestler later in life.
    lexhogan Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    hogans daughter is dumb as a bowl of hot-snot!
    Longtail Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I actually have two VHS tapes of this. I was such a closet wrestling fan back then, because it wasn't "cool" in my town to like it. I really got into it because of this show. Not long ago, I got to meet Chris Jericho (who is in incredibly awesome guy by the way) at his book signing and I got to ask one question. So I asked, "Did you every watch Hulk Hogan's Rockin' Wrestling?" His eyes lit up and he said, "Oh yeah, I had the stickers all over my notebook at school!" We had a "moment" of two cartoon and wrestling geeks bonding. ROTFL!
    Blueroc85 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I did not like wrestling, but I LOVED THIS CARTOON. I watched every Saturday morning!
    OpenArms81 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Back when Wrestling was cool,and Hulkamania ruled.Wrestling isn't As cool today,and now Hulk's daughter Brooke rules.Cool show.
    fotns81 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    you can find these dvds at www.dvdcraze.tv
    papadil Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    you guys r crazy, any wrastlin' fan would luv this show !!!!!!!!!!!!! i know i do
    whippletheduck Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Quack Quack. Ducky loved this show, brings back a lot of messages, specially that part where it shows the Live Action shot of Hogan.
    Moonxtal Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I remember atching this at my dad's house. He was a big fan of wrestling, so I guess he didn't mind me watching a cartoon based of of it. All I can remember is a joke about the leaning tower of Pisa and one of the wrestlers thought they said leaning tower of Pizza.
    regular_joe Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    This cartoon wasnt to bad. The thing I didnt like about it was that It didnt use the wrestlers voices
    joker Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    I watched a few shows, wasnt the best show on but nice to see it again
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    sometimes you can see hogan on raw and smackdown. and ppv events.