Comments

Comments
    LuckyDearly Posted 7 months 12 days ago
    this was a pretty good series though they could have went with a more game accurate design for Megaman, Roll, Airman, and Toadman.

Also Rush didn't really need to rip off Scooby Doo.

The Lion men episode could have fit Slashman from Megaman 7 perfectly as well as the horror monster episode would have fit Shademan from Megaman 7 well.

Shame they didn't add in Dr.Cossack and Kalinka in this series as well as Bass and Treble, and I found it odd for Protoman to work with the robot that impersonated him in Megaman 5 (Darkman)

the X crossover could have been done better if Zero would have come back with X, though at the time nobody knew Zero was one of Dr.Wily's last creations (we wouldn't know till X4 though Sigma hints this in X2)
    memboy12 Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    i loved the show
    TheMarioDocter Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Bizzare animation! weird.......
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    Meh... just an okay show. I hated how muscular and weird they made Mega Man look, and some of the writing seemed broken, (Mega Man needs my help, weather he needs it or not) and I hated that annoying, repetetive theme song.(Super fighting robot...MEGA MAN!!!) But this show wasn't entirely awful, it was decent, but not one of my favorites. At least it was faithful to the games.
    blackranger238 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I agree with jpunk33. My favorite episode as well. Mega X was the best episode of the series in my opinoin. Too bad there was never a show based on Mega Man X. I'm sure it would of been fantastic.

"Super Fighting Robot....MEGAMAN!"
    jpunk33 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Favorite episode has to be Mega X...where Megaman x comes from the future to help Megaman defeat Vile and Spark Mandrill
    joecool85 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    I remember watching this series, every Saturday Morning on KTTV at 11:00am. It was awesome! In fact, I now have the entire series on DVD.
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    i thought this show was ok but i watched it to see the robot masters megman fought,to bad there was never a megaman x show now that would have been awsome
    NinjaRap Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Watching the show made you want to play the game and vice versa. . .Aaawesome!!
    maxgoof18 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    this show will always appeal to me nomatter how old i am...my child hood memoriies are the only memoriies that are left...that keeps me sain!!!!!! loved mega man!!!!! this show is awsoem..a tru classic. dnt make them like this anymore...
    wasser26 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    This show is way cooooooooool!!!!!!! I've plaied the games, and I like the show. I have the first season of this show on DVD, and I like to witch it alot. I like rush, he is very funny.
    Petrus Angelini Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Dude, I remember this one hahaha!!! was awesome =D
    TurboDuo Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I used to watch this all the time on Fox Family, but it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
    dr_doom Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I have some episodes of this on VHS
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    the video game is hard
    memboy12 Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    @Blue96sky: this show rocks
    dvelez1985 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Quint is a recurring antagonist in the Mega Man game series. He is a villain of Mega Man II and Mega Man V for the Game Boy. He later makes minor appearances in Mega Man & Bass (featured in the game's gallery) and Rockman & Forte: Challenger from the Future. He is armed with a jackhammer/pogo-stick weapon, called the Sakugame. He is created after Dr. Wily travels to the future and finds a scrapped body of his arch rival, Mega Man. He reprograms this body into his own robot, and brings him back to the present, in the hopes that the reprogrammed Mega Man, now going by the name "Quint", can defeat his past self.

Ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quint_%28Mega_Man%29#Quint

And it's also stated on the bio card on Rockman and Forte.

To djkidna:Nice avatar of Kick Hopper.
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    it's a good thing we don't have to worry about people screwing up the theme song on here anymore

it's "SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT"

not "THE FIGHTING ROBOT"

whoever thought it was the second needs an ear cleaning
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Iwatched Megaman when I was on vacation while I was starting middle school.
    djkidna Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Quint is actually Megaman from the future. The reason for all the melting clocks in the final stage is because it's a giant time machine. Wily went to the future, kidnapped Megaman, reprogrammed him, and supplied him with new armor and Sakugarne the Pogo-Jack. Of course this brings up the question as to why Wily didn't just use his time machine to go back and destroy Megaman before he was completed, but it's a plot device and nothing more.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Protoman did work for Dr. Wily in Megaman 3 when Dr. Wily reprogrammed him to do so but then Protoman becomes the good guy at the end of the game and the other Megaman games as well.
    stonercrazyclips Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    does anyone know where i can download this video or just the song?
    Emphinix Posted 7 years 10 days ago
    I agree with sonic64. Protoman was never with Wily
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    there is???? i thought that was the new megaman Star Force episodes...
    Kilo11 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    There is a bittorent out now for those who would like to save this show. http://www.mininova.org/tor/779095

warning: total size of the whole show in this current format is over 25 gigs, better have DSL and alot of patience.
    Rockhound1983 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    The 2. Intro was even used in Germany. Awesome Series !!!
    VengefulRonin Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT! MEGAMAN! This is probably my most favorite show ever
    Kumero Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    (SUPER AWESOME HYPER YES ENERGY WHY NOT)... SUPER FIGTING ROBOT MEGA KUMERO!!!....SUPER MASSIVE FITHING ROBOT MEGA KUMERO!!!!!...lol that 2nd intro...WHOA!!! makes me wanna drink a red bull and hit the night clubs at like 2 or 3 in the A.M....
    gillz107 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I take back what I said about song #2. I have a hard on for that song now. Kind of grows on you after a while.
    megamanfan91 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I used to watch it too, then one sad day it went away, hunting me with 6 words stuck in my head from the theme song. Well now its back hooray! Also for andrew106, you can goto youtube and get the first four episodes fro there, good quality too
    Ragglefraggle Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    intro 2 is the UK version, this series was actually cut out alot because it was very graphic, i remember watching it was pretty cool
    andrew106 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Hi! Where can i download these megaman serie's episodes?
    gillz107 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    WTF is up with intro #2?!?! It was HORRIBLE!!!
    Deleted Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Aaaaaawww nuts! I didn't even know there WAS a Mega Man cartoon! ***kicks dirt***
    Hoganmann Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    This Mega Mann show kicked ass
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I haven't seen a lot of episodes so far, kind of cool though. Oh yeah and also I hate how the theme song is shorter in it's Fox Family airings.
    sewage Posted 8 years 5 days ago
    I loved this show... I loved the episode where X, Spark Mandrell and Vile came from the future.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    this show is great, but the game is better
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I i loved megaman
    dalmatianlover Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    What really ticked me off about this show was that when they started playing reruns of it on Fox Family, a lot of the stuff was censored!
    NickFisher Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This is a great show! and it is "super fighting robots" trust me i own the DVD. and about the MM anniversary collection you only get to see the first episode of this show on the PS2 version.
    The xbox version has an episode of Megaman NT warrior and i'm not sure what the gamecube has

this show is ridiculous to the point of hilarity. i recommend it to every one

i think they have it on netflix so if you have netflix i recommend you try this one out
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    On Megaman Anniversery Collection you could unlock the first episode of this show, along with the original bumpers. I got it by defeating most of the bosses in Megaman 8. I only need one more boss to go.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Roll was hot.
    The_D Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Ive only seen this show a few times cuase i keep missing it. it was good though, megaman has gone trhough 3 phases, the classic, then X,and now this whole nt thing.. i think hes tryin to cut with the whole card battle thing though.
    The_D Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Yo whoeva read this, play the theme song on slow haha its more dramatic
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    "btw, no one mentioned this before, but the biggest error in this cartoon is that the robots have feelings, they often say "I like that" and even Light says that he's given Rock the ability to feel, which is ofcourse completly wrong, robots have no feelings, reploids do"

Yeah, but how can you really sympathize with a hero that doesn't have feelings. You can't. Without them, Mega Man would have the personality of a toaster with firepower. I always liked the idea of Mega Man having feelings. Roll and Proto-Man too, for that matter. and considering the mistake only screws up the concept of the Mega Man X series, which I don't really care for, I'll stick with the "mistake".
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    We could go on forever about the problems and flaws in this show,there's a site that has all the 1'000 flaws on this show written down already,if any of you want to witness some of these flaws for yourself the link is http://www.mmhp.net/ and beleave me there are al lot of flaws,if you ask me the show should have been more like the intros from Megaman 8.
    Snppls Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    there is an episode called "Mega X"
    Vile travels back in time, along with Spark Mandrill, to kill Dr.Light and prevent X from being built, X travels back in time to stop Vile

this was a pretty good show
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    No I dont think so but there was an episode where megaman X comes from the future,but if they did make one it should be anime style and the action should be something like dragonball Z or GT.
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    this was a good show I think but after catching up on the games on megaman aniversary collection I think they could have done a better job on this show,you know instead of having Dr Wily doing stupid tinie sqeamse like brainwash people with CD's and hanted houses that turned them into zombie slaves I mean they could have done something bigger like give Wily a huge armie and make the master robots in the first game his generals and when megaman got there powers he could be able to keep them for the rest of the sesion like in the games and they could have also yoused a differant robot in each seasion like in the games cause the ones from the last games were always destroyed and they could have made bass and treble the bad right hands rather then protoman sinse he turns good later in the games anyway and they could have had a show down at dr wilys fortress at the end of each seasion but there would always be a differant fortress in a differant lokacetion like in the games I'm not saying anything bad about the show I'm just saying if they made these small inprovements while they were makeing it it would have been better.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Man, I never really heard anyone here in the states call Mega Man by his Japanese name. Rockman just sounds... odd.
    TyrannoRanger Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    It SO wrong on so many levels. His baby sister helps Rockman, Blues is the bad guy, and Rockman doesn't change color when he gets the weapon!
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Thanks a bunch Helldragon!! *Weeps* It takes me back so much...
    Kilo11 Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    I have the first 13 episodes of this show, if anyone wants them, you can get them by bittorrent, or hit me up and I'll send you one or two. Warning: the series is 2.2 gigs in total.
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Great show.
    Why is there always a great classic and then some totally messed up anime remake.
    Here same as for Sonic. Megaman rox but Megaman NT Warrior suxx!!
    Chupi Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Yeah, we totally need the intro, you guys. =/
    ADH_adh Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    In anime series Megaman hadn't such mig muscles :P
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Hope someone can find the intro soon. It was pretty good IMO.