Comments

Comments
    gullah fan Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I remember this show would air before gumby
    I love the theme song it makes me want to cry.
    gullah fan Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I remember this show would air before gumby.
    I love the theme song it makes me want to cry.
    gullah fan Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I remember this show would before gumby
    I love the theme song it makes me want to cry.
    youngcolton52 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this show.
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    My sister used to watch this show..it was pretty cool. Very creative.
    Gatomon94 Posted 7 years 7 days ago
    OMG,I remember this show from my toddler days! It would rock if they put this on Noggin, but that probably won't happen since it was so short-lived. But, there's always hope...
    LENABEENA Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    THIS SHOW BRINGS BACK SOOOOOO MANY MEMORIES. THIS WAS THE ERA OF LITTLE BEAR AND STUFF. IT WAS ONLY ON FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, BUT IT WAS STILL TIGHT
    MoonKnight4Evr86 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Warden, the show you are thinking of was called "Grimms Fairy Tale Calssics." I watched it ALL the time. I remember distinctly the Peter Pan episode; I remember them playing and yeah. It was amazing. I think that was the show. Even to this DAY, I have the theme song in my head...I do miss it. And Maya the Bee. God I'm old >.>
    Warden Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This show was alright unlike you guys who say it kicked ass. Reason I didn't like it so much was because it was the show that cancelled one of my favorite anime shows they had on nick jr/nickelodeon at the time. Yes they had an anime show that was canceled like one day before this show came out and it was the exact same thing, kids stories and stuff like that cept instead of animals it was anime. I forgot the name of it but it was the bomb and no offense to you guys but it kicked papa beavers ass big time.
    retro_junkieee Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    mann, i remember this show. i used to sit in front of the tv and watch this show on nick jr. the stories were excellent & i never wanted it to end.
    spardeous Posted 9 years 21 days ago
    If i remember the tune correctly...

"Papa beaver's story time, our favorite time of the day,
    When we gather around his great big chair, and papa beaver comes to stay,
    He'll tell us an exciting tale, that makes our spirits soar,
    Such a special place, such a happy place, papa beaver's story time."
    forgot the rest.
    candyshroomz Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    i watched this show all the time. and i couldve sworn there was more episodes than just a season and that it was earlier than 95... i was YOUNG when i watched it that cant be right