Comments

Comments
    Weapon_XIII Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    The band Powerglove does an awesome cover of the X-Men theme song.
    CartoonKing2 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    This was a really good show. My 2nd favorite action / superhero cartoon (#1 is Batman: TAS)
    rpm61787 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Gambitt was beyond cool. i used to wear my hair like him in elementary school, god damn....what a look. i would also set all the playing cards on fire at recess.
    Eddy Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    The BEST Xmen cartoon. I don't like the xmen whatever the titles are.
    the monster hunter Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    its still on in the mornings on disney xd and on demand
    Galactusgirl Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    This is arguably the best cartoon ever. X-Men was way ahead of it's time. Fox Kids had all the best shows.
    Murphy5078 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    Used to love this show as a kid. Still do to this very day.
    comicbookfan19 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    x-men is my faverette cartoon ever.
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    this show is still awsome and it watched it eevry saturday morning and wolverine kicks ass
    harryasin Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    güzel parçaları vardı
    boolovesyou Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    i use to love this show so much i wanted to be like storm when i grew up
    Galactusgirl Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I freaking love X-Men!
    ike000000 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    awesome wolfy rocks :3 XD
    MadameButterfly09 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I love this show as well

My favorite character on it was Storm
    axora Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    This show was the BOMB DIGGITY!!
    maxgoof18 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    loved this t.v show...always brings me bac to that time in my life when everything made sooo much sincess...and was all soo simple....less complicated.
    l4nkid22 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    they finally released this show on dvd and thank god!!!
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    This was a fantastic show.
    greyink07 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    this show was one of the best shows of the 90's hands down good story lines i wish they would bring this back with all new stories
    emanuel_bs Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    el mejor es gambit
    1980sRetrofan Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    The Jetix block on Toon Disney is showing reruns of this awesome cartoon along with reruns of Spider-Man, Batman: The Animated Series, and Superman: The Animated Series.

Memories and nostalgia overload for me :)
    samuraijack231 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    one cable channed has it back
    90sretrochick Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I absolutly LOVE x-men my favorites are wolverine,rouge and gambit I miss the good all shows like that and I will watch anything x-men related even if it isn't that good
    zomnificent Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This show was awesome. Everything about it. And the theme song. Wolverine was my favorite.
    ilovemohawks Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I don't think I liked this show...
    adog3001 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    ^damn right they don't have any shows from the 90's anymore...or music as a matter of fact. I absolutely.....LOVED this show. I wish there was a DVD release...I would spend my last dime to watch the entire series again. Well, up until about 2003, life was pretty damn good, if not decent. Hopefully the next decade (generation) of people will wake up, learn, and start producing quality entertainment period, instead of the garbage this generation has to grow up with.

da da da da da ...dada....da da da da da...dada....da da da da da...dada....dada....loved this freakin show.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 6 years 3 days ago
    don't have shows like these anymore
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 15 days ago
    This show and "Spider-Man - The Animated Series" kicked so much ass! Wolverine and Gambit have always been my favorite characters. "X-Men: Evolution" was terrible, though.
    CathodeRay Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    One of those shows I could watch all day if they had a marathon. I'll be pretty tied up if season sets ever come out!
    amalyna Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Loved this show. It was the only US show I watched. Rogue was my hero. I so wanted to be her.
    Leagon91 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Best X-Men cartoon ever! Why did it go off the air to begin with. The ratings were good. I heard it was because Fox didn't like the fact that Marvel and Saban had complete control over the show.
    MBednarcik Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    loved this cartoon can't wait for the legal stuff to clear up.
    Manuel432 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Have you checked marvel com
    timeoverride Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I loved these. Really missed them when they took it off the air. Now if only someone could tell me how I could get my hands on the entire series so I can watch all of them all over again it would be awsome.
    Reptile Posted 7 years 1 day ago
    the best x-men cartoon ever!!!!!
    soulman Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Gambit, beast and magneto are just the best!
    Cronaroth Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    One of the best cartoons ever. Also one of the best Cartoon intros ever (I like the US one)
    kbop Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    best cartoon
    even though i am an iron man lover
    swift heart Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    this was a great cartoon with so much story on the characters there were so many good eps it puts todays shows to sham for sucking so bad
    silverhavok Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    hi y'all. i love rogue. i dont get to watch the X-MEN except on dvd. Rogue is just my favorite. so many quotes from her.
    everything was just great
    i love X-MEN
    silverhavok Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    hi y'all. i love rogue. i dont get to watch the X_MEN except on dvd. Rogue is just my favorite. so many quotes from her.
    everything was just great
    i love X_MEN
    Grundian Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Awesome show for me back in the day, introduced me to the X-Men. Still a fan. Cannonball: best in my opinion.

2 points:

1. Catchy instrumental intro themes are amazing. See this show and Voltron for further evidence.

2. Is it just me, or is Hugh Jackman trying to channel Clint Eastwood too much in his portrayal of Wolverine in the movie?
    blackphoenix77 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Ooh I forgot all about this CGI ending--it looked totally kick ass and high tech back then! I loved this show--why isn't it on DVD yet(and how did that abomination X-Men: Evolution get a complete DVD release BEFORE this show)??

I NEED to see the opening of the show, please! And I was really hoping to see the Japanese animated ending, which I only saw once or twice when it originally aired.
    gaastra Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Someone needs to post the japan intro.

It's got better animation then the full show!
    aholland Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Good show still watch it when it is on TV :D

Also to the post above saying there isn't going to be x-men 4 well that is false there is going to be x-men 4, FOX has already confirmed it.
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    i remember thsis show ah the memories heak i even had a couple of videos of it but of course ther no longer wit me oh well
    Rogue73 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Sadly, there is no official word yet if and when they will ever release this series on dvd.
    Knites Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I hope this comes out on DVD someday.
    servebot_1 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Oh my gosh!!! Brings back the memories. One of the best animated cartoons in the 90's. Jubilee, Storm and prof. X's voices were unforgetable. Hehehehe...Luckily I have all 5 seasons, Thank you torrents!hehehehehe....
    mr.funky Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    the phoenix saga was so awesome...!!!
    flash3780 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    This cartoon was great! If I remember right, the first episode was the one where they rescued Jubilee from the sentinals. Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch it much after I got a job in high school and worked on Saturdays.
    Athena9188 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    My brother used to make me tape this one for him while he went out working on Saturdays. I got into it so much that I actually got into a fight with my best friend over which one of us was going to end of with Gambit. *blush*
    rickyz2006 Posted 8 years 11 days ago
    This is the best X-Men cartoon!
    The later X-Men cartoon is lame!
    rocktheoldskool Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    words cant express how sweet this show is!
    grizzly Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I used to watch this show after school and I liked it a lot.
    SNAKEeyes001 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    This was one of the best shows ever. How about that fight between the X-men and X-factor? One of the greatest battles ever.
    Cobra Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Still without a doubt in my opinion one of the best cartoons ever made I watched all the time!
    Rictof Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Ok, where was Iceman in this series??? I never have seen an episode with Iceman in it. You barely even saw beast, but he still appeared in the credits at the start. It's amazing how many different timelines that Stan Lee has come up with through these characters alone... It took the longest time for them to get Nightcrawler into the show for an episode or two... Juggernaut was hillarious. The whole deal about mutants coming to earth from space was sort of over my head though. Juggernaut kind of became obsolete after that... Gladiator lands at the castle and starts talking and Juggernaut's all like, "Why are we listening to Mr. Bad-hair-day?!" He friggin punches Gladiator straight in the torso and Gladiator tosses him a few miles past the horizon... Before the phoenix saga, it was as sweet as can be, but that's my humble opinion. How many times did Jean Grey die anyway???
    HungryDingo Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I loved this show. NIght of the Sentinels episodes were my favorite. Then they started all that outser-space crud and the episodes started to onl yinvolve 2-4 X-Men at a time instead of the whole team and I started to lose interest. Plus the plots started to get a little too confusing and scientific for a someone as young as I was back when I used to watch it.
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    "The only problem with it was that Jubilee wasn't asian enough. People seem to forget that her name was Jubilation LEE, she was half-chinese."

Actually, Edymion, she was completely Chinese in terms of race. She's Chinese-American, which means that she was born in the US, but her lineage originated in China. My main problem with this show is that Jubilee wasn't enough like her comic book counterpart. The comic Jubilee was a lot ballsier, more sarcastic and more of a rebel. The cartoon Jubilee seemed kind of wimpy and largely existed to provide the viewpoint for the kids at home. Still, this was a pretty cool cartoon. I went out of my way to collect all the single episode VHS tapes of Season One. Thanks to e-bay, I finally finished the collection a couple years ago.
    grizzly Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    This show is very good I remember coming back from school and watching it.
    liss Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    i love this show i still watch it on saturday some times
    Punkrocker20 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    GOD!!..l ioved this show...i mean i already loved the xmen! and theni found this show and...well it was all history.....i wish you could find the dvds!!
    Edymnion Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The definative X-Men cartoon.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Yes, this show kicked sooo much ass!! I thought Rogue was the hottest character in the show. And like the people before me said, they still give it on the Toon Disney channel on the Jetix program block. I'd like to help get the intro shown here, but I don't know what I need in order to do it. Hope someone get's it soon anyway.
    jumpstreetschmoe Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I love this show. I too watch it still on Jetix. I always loved the comics...and the show made me happy.

Gambit has always been my favorite.
    Highlander Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This show was great. I still watch it on Fox Kids or 'Jetix' as they call it now in the UK and i'm 19yrs old lol. The story lines with Cable and Apocalypse were the best "I am far beyond mutant, than they are beyond you!"-Apocalypse