Comments

Comments
    ActionBastard Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I used to wake up an hour earlier then usual to watch this show before school. Mighty Max was awesome.
    Maniacal_Beauty Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    OMG! From time to time---the theme song would pop in my head. At first, I would not know what it was from but then I figured it out.
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Great show funny.Just downloaded all the episodes a month back one of my favorites
    MonkeyGein Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    i just finished watching the whole series on youtube. still an awesome show, finale was to all of a sudden
    muchachas Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    i had heaps of the toys n playsets, although i dnt remember actually watching the show
    axora Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    LOL didnt Robot Chiken make fun of this?
    Ohhileo Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    This show was fantastic! The stockpile of Mighty Max 'micro playsets' my brothers and I had were beyond belief.
    Jamesj Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I loved this show so much. It was so awesome. I really liked the episode about the werewolves in the Scottish yards
    RUIN Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I loved this show. I just recently rewatch the entire series, it really was good. I wish they would release it on DVD.
    majinmajesty Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    mm was the best american show of ots time that ran that long and still made sense all the way through. (for the most part. i mean it IS american made)
    BunnyHead Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Revive this show dammit!

I demand they revive this show, I loved it so much
    I had such a crush on Max when I was younger.
    KurtmanJP Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Oh yeah, another memorable moment was the Cyberskull episode with the french fry power-up!
    zomnificent Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Wasn't there a theme song that went "Mighty Max, Mighty Max, Mighty Max!"

I watched this. Norman was awesome. I remember he would call Virgil a chicken and Virgil would say "I'm a fowl!" SkullMaster is pretty cool looking, too. I had a lot of those toys.
    EZR09 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Mighty Max was on USA Action Extreme Team when I was in 5th grade.
    KurtmanJP Posted 6 years 17 days ago
    I LOVE the episode with that vampire/fly lady who spits green acid. I think it's called "Fly By Night".
    Toxie Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    hell yeahhhhh!high success both the show and the toys!i love mighty max!!:)
    i have 3 toys of this!
    AHTNF Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Man, I used to watch that show all the time before school, hell I used to own the toys back in the day.
    Schrye Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    And as for the toys... I only got one of the little sets, it had Max and Frankenstein and it was like a mini skull-lab type thing. Damn my poorness.
    Schrye Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Wow, just happened to think of this show for the first time in a long time today... I miss it. If they released this series on DVD, I would buy all of it. It was amazing, and I agree that it is one of the darkest shows... but I think Invader Zim tops for all time darkest... it only made it 27 episodes before Nick said it was too much.
    passiveghost Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I watched this show a couple times, I was more into the toys than the show
    Marvelousstubbz Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Yeah mighty max was pretty great. i could have sworn it lasted longer than a year though.
    Kumero Posted 7 years 7 days ago
    Hers how it ended....(Spoiler warning)... it was a 2 part episode... in the 1st episode Norman got killed the evil emperor, the Fowl (Not a chicken) also got killed and Max now all alone was foced to fend for himself, he went on agains the evil dude and teleported himslef and him to his layer and killed him on some lava pit. He was suppose to destroy the hat after all that, but instead he kept it and I don't know he managed to do it, but he made it so he coudl teleport back in time to when he 1st got his hat and started all over again, this time he knew everything that was going to happen...WHOA!...and I'm 22
    Kumero Posted 7 years 7 days ago
    OK WHOA!....Mighty Max in my opinion has got to be the darkest show for kids of all times,... I remember it had so much violence Blood, deaths, and all in all dark themes,...Awesome show and the toys so cool I still have soem of them I have this shark head so cool.. lil ass toys
    Breakman Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    snatchpro Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I used to watch this show every day before school. I can't remember, what was up with Max? Why was he so special?
    RickeyT Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    definately one of my favorites, i still have all of the 'mini' mighty max toys
    TVisMyLIFE Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Mighty Max was a 7 A.M. staple every day before school.

Great Show
    Nikadimas Posted 8 years 27 days ago
    This cartoon was one of the best in the 90s. It may have only been on for 2 years but in that time it had 40 episodes, enough for me to never get tired of watching it. Unfortunately TV's new magic number is 100 so it didn't make permanent syndication.
    Zackzilla Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    The one episode i remeber cleary was norman reliving his death and getting eaten by a giant spider This show was awsome
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    That's easy to answer, sewage.

The show was based on a toy line, and Mattel's not selling the toys anymore.

sewage Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    ...and why don't they show this show anymore??
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Yes, Hobbit, it was spun-off from the toys. In fact, each playset had its own corresponding episode of the show. However, usually the show would take the idea in a completely different direction than the implied story of the playset.

I thought this show was cool. It had such a great combination of things. There was action and drama aplenty. Yet there was also comedy provided by Max's wisequips and Norman's deadpan line delivery. Plus, they drew from legends and mythology in some interesting ways. I wish they'd release this show on DVD.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember this show, too :)
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I, too, didn't know that the ending was the ending, until it was over.

I wish this show could've gone on. Was a fanatic of it. There was so much more they could've done with it!! They should bring it back!!!
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I you'se to have the four battle warrier play sets,there chests would turn into dungons and each came with it's own demon master, exept for the lion one of corse.
    Norrin Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    They should make a law requiring Tim Curry to play the voice of every bad guy ever. And I did have a few of the miniature playsets, they kicked more ass then advertised.