Comments

Comments
    Bremen142 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    This show was on TNT and aired at 10:00pm if I remember correctly. At the time, tnt was big on Mortal Kombat. They aired the making of the movie specials and were marketing it like crazy.

I would record this so I could watch it later because I was usually asleep or getting ready for bed by then. I loved this show, as I was a big mortal combat fan. Looking back, was it a little corny? Sure, but I still enjoy it. I like how they went with Kung Lao and it took place in the past. It was a prequel to the games which I thought was pretty cool.
    ActionBastard Posted 4 years 15 days ago
    Its kind of weird but I only remember this show coming on real late at like 1:00 a.m. I don't remember it being all that great of a show.
    LUNARWOLF22 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    the DVD'S are not in canada
    Detox Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    oh man, I wish I could find a dvd for this show...I watched clips of this show and was hooked
    Velheim Posted 6 years 19 days ago
    I remember the cartoon but I never remembered a live action show. Was this released in the US or UK?
    SlaughtersMarauder Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i watched the movie they made that was based off this series the only thing i liked was the raiden besides him the movie was terrible
    l4nkid22 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    does any one know where i can get dvds of this? my dad and i watched it and loved loved the scorpion and sub zero origin! they were my fav characters!
    Spetsnaz Posted 7 years 13 days ago
    awww man I had all the episodes on my PC...I would have uploaded the actual intro
    Crane Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I liked it a little bit but it got bad quickly.
    jcore0429 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    That series fanale was sick you NEVER see that. Everyones just DEAD, the hero, the friend, the fiesty yet kind-hearted theif who will bee redeemed by shows end? No. Just dead. Plus the Scorpion/Sub-Zero origin stuff was pretty cool.
    musicis1 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    RodimusConvoy, what was the series finale?
    CHANCE SUNDANCE Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Show was not bad, but Kung Lao was really annoying....
    Cobra Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Wow, forgot about this show!
    Zentile Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I absolutely loved this show. Sometimes the acting sucked, yes, but the performances of Kristanna Loken, Paolo Montalban, Daniel Bernhardt and especially Jeff Meek were just off the charts and it made me wonder many times ''what the hell is Jeff Meek doing here? He should be winning an oscar somewhere else''.
    The martial arts were very unique and impressive, and the music was very fitting. Too bad it wasn't orchestrated, otherwise it would've been absolutely perfect.
    Best ending ever, too.
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Am I the only one who think, that it sucks?
    Really no competition to the Moviez. I don't like such series.
    DeMONCHILD13 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I LOVE THIS SHOW i trying to get the dvds of it BaTTLES where GREAT!!!
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    What sequel? Wasn't this the only live-action TV series around? Anyway, I just remember the fight between Scorpion and Sub-Zero was off the hizzy! And the guy who played Quan-Chi was just dead on perfect to what I thought he would be like.