Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    this would make for some great youtube poop material, if done right
    frostydude Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    johnny cage went back to hollywood
    TreyVore Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Never understood why they used Stryker and not Johnny Cage.
    Crane Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Sindel was also not mentioned in this show. I'm also shocked to say that there were only 13 episodes on this show.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Never liked this show. The violence was extremely toned down so that it would appeal more to kids. Bad idea. But the original movie (skip MK: Annihilation) and games were (and still are) good.
    LuckyDearly Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Alot of MK characters were missing from the series including Johnny Cage, Goro, Kintaro, Mileena, Baraka (although there were Tarkata seen in the series), Jade, Noob Saibot, Chameleon, and Khameleon

One thing though is that this show spawned off Quan Chi
    AmyRose1477 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    okay get this straight! SEKTOR was a human before he was turned into a robot. He was captured when he was in his clan and then turned into a robot! THIS SKETOR WAS THE SEKTOR BEFORE HE WAS A ROBOT!
    KingPin Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I used to watch this show in spanish on Telefutura!
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Ive seen a few pictures from this show but one thing I can say is that some of the charactors werint very acurate like.most of the ninja charactors didnt even have masks Im not sure if its just me but I do remember some pictures like that.but my biggest complane is that Sektor in this series no longer looked like a robot,he was just a jamaican with a red tank top,AND I DONT GET WHY THEY HAD TO DO THAT SORT OF THING ANYWAY CAUSE SEKTORS NOT SUPOSE TO BE A HUMAN FIGHTER TO BEGIN WITH! HES SUPOSE TO BE A RED NINJA ROBOT WITH LONG CYBORG HAIR AND A MISSLE LANCHER IN HIS CHEST! Ive only seen pictures online but that would be my only complant about this show seeing that Secktor is one of my faverate mortal kombat charactors.
    sewage Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Nightwolf was always on the computer ... I found something incredibly WEIRD about that ... and I still do...
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I never really watched it, but i can't be worse than this live action series they did some years ago. That was totally crap!