Comments

Comments
    gagmewithaspoon015 Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    I just recently got into this show back in 2009, when my step-dad introduced it to me, SInce I could not watch it when I was little because, well, I was born in 1996. And that was around the time it got cancelled...Anyways, it was an awesome show and it had hilarious jokes, and expertly done details xD
    199478q29 Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    Why are there 2 Ren & Stimpy pages on retrojunk? oh well did not care for this show back then now I love it these days as a kid like i said i did not care for it but I would always catch it on TV when I had the time I would watch it when nothing else was on that was my outlook on this show when I was like 2 or 3 today I cant get enough I love it.
    TheMarioDocter Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    This show is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO gross! It's disgusting attitude makes me want to throw up! But, in spite of the bizzare animation, gross content, and toilet humor, this show is a winner.
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 3 years 16 days ago
    I watched this show all the time before I discovered anime. The John K. episodes were classics, but some of the hi-jacked ones were quite funny, too.

"What do you mean you don't agree with me?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!??"
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 28 days ago
    @Benjanime:

I know what vulgar means. It basically means something offensive, or disgusting. What I was saying was: Ren & Stimpy wasn't banned. They quit showing reruns simply because that's what almost every network does to make room for new shows. And I was saying Ren & Stimpy: Adult Party was banned due to being vulgar (offensive, and gross), The Ren & Stimpy Show wasn't. But I already fixed that
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    cartoonking, i don't even think you know the definition of "vulgar"
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    The summary is wrong. The show was not "unaired years later because of it's vulgar nature". For one thing, I'm getting sick of people exaggerating about this show's gross-out humor, and another thing, I think the guy who wrote the summary is getting this show confused with "Ren & Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon". That show actually was banned because of grossness, the original Ren & Stimpy wasn't banned at all. Just last month they showed it on Nicktoons.
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Never mind what I said earlier about a third page for this show.
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    EarthBounder is right one of this show's two pages has to go. Anyway I love this show (as you can see Ren & Stimpy are my avatar) and I think it's up there with Rocko's Modern Life, and the classic Looney Tunes shorts as one of the best cartoons of all time. I like the Spumco episodes better, but I think the Games Animation ones were still good, just inferior. Even though I don't like that this show has two pages on this site already, I still think I'm gonna make a third one. But that's just so it can have the correct information about the show.
    KissyRee Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    Who remembers LOG by BLAMMO? I loved that! Best commercial spoof ever!
    stimpyfan Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    The Ren & Stimpy Show was the best Nicktoon ever, and one of the best cartoons ever.
    EarthBounder Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    One of the best cartoons ever. After writing a full article about Ren and Stimpy, it's cool to think I contributed more knowledge about R&S than anyone ever thought of posting. Also, why is there 2 pages for The Ren and Stimpy Show, one page or the other, one of them needs to go.
    KaoriKnight Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    This was an awesome show! It was like Spongebob in popularity back then. I remember when Spencers was decked out in nothing but Ren and Stimpy for the longest time!
    WakkosFanamaniac Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    invaderzimfan009, My God!
    Would you STOP calling them "homo", already?
    You've said that like on 1,000 other sites!
    Besides, it sounds kind of rude...
    Ha, they were always "homo".
    Anyways, love this 'toon! Ever since I was what, now?
    I was four, I think.
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    i got the seasons these two were funny poor ren had high blood pressure and anger issues and stimpy was as dumb as a box of thumb tacks haha
    eastervideoguy Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    possibly one of the best shows of all time.
    Zyon Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Ren and Stimpy are Legends when you think of cartoons
    benton gold Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    This is the best children's cartoon of all time. No questions asked.
    invaderzimfan009 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    i love ren & stimpy!!!!
    i absolutly DESPISE the idea of them being homo on adult party, though
    Trueblue94 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    This show wasn't really one of my favorites because it was so sick at times, but I still have the utmost respect for it since it was one of the first Nicktoons.
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    this show was freaking awesome
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    too anthon: yeah, nicktoons network has episodes, but they've unaired QUITE ALOT of them on the channel
    Anthon1996 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    THIS SHOW ROX!!! THANKS GOD FOR NICKTOONS NETWORK!!!
    Detox Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    in my top 5 for sure..I was sad to know that they canceled it in 2003, because this show had potential even though the very first season had some hidden racial jokes in them LOL. Everything was so odd about it, but funny at the same time. It had the type of oddness you'd see on Bite TV mixed with some jackass..odd, but amazing.
    Melee5466 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I love this show!! But some of the episodes were kinda gross....
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    i was like that too! kind of nervous/excited type of phase..
    cstinley Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    LOL I use to watch this show and like most of the people said...it was sick in parts...but I remember I during about the last 5 minutes I was a combination of nervous/excited about are you afraid of the dark coming on next. I was like 8 then and the episodes I watch on youtube are still pretty freaky sometimes.
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Kind of a disturbing show..
    Alex21 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i loved that show but i didn't see it on nickelodeon i saw it on cartoon network.it was awesome.
    square eyed spaz Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    This show was great... When it first came on I was going through a phase where I thought gross-out humour was the funniest thing in the world...I used to watch it on Saturday nights... Ren and Stimpy were on the front of my sixth grade school shirt...lol the picture is of them riding in a convertable and above it was the caption "Highschool here we come"
    PlantPage55 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Man, they would never have the cahones to even ATTEMPT a cartoon like this anymore and then market it to kids. This show was so surreal and wild. How about the grotesque super close-ups they would do on characters? They always had all these gross blemishes all over them. THAT was truly disturbing.

Would anyone like to buy some rubber nipples?
    ilovemohawks Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Love, forever.
    Deleted Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH this show rocks ren is NUTS and stimpy is dumb also the adult version is FUNNy MUHAHAHA
    CartoonNetwork90s Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I'm a fan of this show. I still watch it on DVD.
    classicnick93 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! Dude Ren and Stimpy was one show that was great for unethical, digusting humor that everyone loved. For these reasons my parents werre never fans of their ways, but i could care less!
    thrillogy26 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    lol this show is soo twisted its hilarious i seen every episode when i was younger..still wath it when i can weekdays on the nick network on cable
    mrhorsefan Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Best cartoon show of the 90's probably ever in my opinion. The extreme more realistic disguisting close ups, facial expressions (veins in the neck etc), the characters, the music, brilliant.
    bunniez Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!
    MAN i LOVE THiS SHOW
    spikia22 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    ya ren & stimpy is one the best nicktoon shows ever than doug and rugrats in 1991
    nanelarya Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i loved this show! as i watch it now i realize how adult it is :-\ lol it was funny then funny now.
    retrotoonbubble Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    luv dis showwww =]
    Ihatenaruto Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    It still comes on nicktoons network. i watch it all the time.
    funkmasta Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i love this show so much,STIIIMPY YOU IDIOT! lol
    99Centsplease Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I uploaded an intro here. The one on the other page is lower quality. I was gonna upload the credits as well, but the DVR stopped before the credits were over.
    snowmonkie44 Posted 7 years 5 days ago
    this show was most def in my top 5 of my most fave shows growing up! and i think this show is probably the most "adult" cartoon i watched as a child. man i miss this show. once in a blue moon i'll be able to watch it. **sigh**
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 21 days ago
    I just took a trip to Washington D.C. & when I saw the Lincoln Memorial, it reminded me of that episode where Ren & Stimpy offer to guard the Lincoln Memorial. That is my favorite episode. LOL!
    retrojunker Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    The intro can be seen at the other ren and stimpy page. No point uploading it here too. Plus it dosen't work.
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Where's the Intro? Somebody should have put this up.

Well, I've already explained everything that I need to say about Ren and Stimpy in my article “Nicktoons Anniversary”. So go check it out.
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    my corrections: there's alot*
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    as much as it was a kid show tehres aot of adult humor in there
    livinitoldschool Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    christmas is almost here in china!
    peters cars Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    i like this show its funny
    SquidMan93 Posted 8 years 11 days ago
    One of my fav Nicktoons, probably 2nd favorite, with Kablam being the 1st.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Actually, if you have NickToons, they give this show weeknights Monday-Thursday at 11:30pm and 12am to 1am from Fri-Sun.
    RetroSeaside Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    LOL. I wish this was on Nickelodeon again.
    BigFatPaulie Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    AWESOME! I love Powdered Toast Man!
    Shadow Mist Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This show has greatly disturbed me...
    ricochet2099 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I loved the adverts for the different logs, and Stimpys child was just genius
    lisa_ballengee Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    It is twisted... but that's what makes it fun to watch!! He hee hee!!
    pokinsmot Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    lol this show was so not meant for kids... so twisted...
    CheezNapkin Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Joy!
    lisa_ballengee Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I looooooooooove Stimpy... You know he was genius.
    Leesta Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    LOVED this show! i had a stuffed animal of stimpy
    i wish it was still on :(
    avaitor Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    stimpy,you eeediot!!!!
    Tomi_B Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    "Happy happy Joy-joy..." "it's LOG, LOG..." PowderToast Man! go play w/ya magic 'nose-gobblins'!! Yak-shavin' Day..."You sick little monkey!!" & oh don't forget: "Don't wiz on the electric fence!!"
    Forgotten sin Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    i think my favourite episode was the one about Ren's Cousin Sven, who was just as dumb as Stimpy.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Anyone have any fav episodes? Mine was actually one of those episodes WITHOUT R&S. It was the one with the scottsman and the leprechaun. Where if the scottsman could pass one out of three tests, the leprechaun would give him a full head of hair. Classic.