Comments

Comments
    DragongirlUna Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Excellent show! Bad on continuity and consistency, but who cares! XD Best episode was "Bittersuite." It was just one of those wonderful musical-episodes that seemed to pop up everywhere at the time.
    kandi Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    dont even know why they took this off. xena was wonderful.
    chakotay3054 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Xena became a better show than Hercules with more depth
    senior09 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    damn i use 2 watch this when i was litle me and my twin sis every saturday at 6 damn those days never goin 2 b tha same
    Retro_80s_Gurl Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Xena will forever be my lover! I'M PISSED THAT THEY TOTALLY TOOK SHOW OFF THE AIR!!!
    Ilovedginger Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    OMG...i remember this show made an idiot of me in my primary school days...man that was so long ago. I used to show on Saturdays here in Barbados and on Mondays we would be at school yelling like she did and flipping around pretending to battle...LOL...those were the good times
    Tommysgurl Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    OMG!!!! I feel so old now. I remember I would want to come in early from playing just to watch this show. HTis and hercules. I cant believe it was that long ago. But XenA kICKS ASS!!
    luvya525 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    a chick that kicked ass, it was awesome
    p4poetic Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    ^Hey, I have lots of hot Xena pics at my site here:

I love Xena. Easily the best heroine ever, she could actually fight and do it convincingly. Plus she was voluptuous and wasnt all stick skinny like the ones we see all the time now..
    dakid Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    LOVED this show .. i liked this show more than hercules but when xena and hercules appeared together i used to get so excited.. o yeah memories
    DaBrat79 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This show was AWESOME! http://www.reneeoconnorfanclub.com/ Is Renee O'Connor's OFFICAL (Gabrielle) website

http://www.lucylawlessfanclub.com/index.html is Lucy Lawless (Xena) OFFICAL webiste

You can get added onto their yahoo message boards which has some amazing people in it. If ya do hope ya enjoy yourself.
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    You always felt sorry for Joxer...And i remember that one crazy bitch named Callisto...she like never died for the first few seasons
    Cybertooth85 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    From the Simpsons:
    "Wait, Xena can't fly."
    "I told you, I'm not Xena, I'm Lucy Lawless."
    "Oh, ok."
    mrs.link Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    this was a cool show. On my firsat day of school in junior high, my mom told me to say to myself, i am (blank) princess warrior!!lol and i really did too.
    mikee_kid12 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    If so, i've jerked off to plastic, lol.
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Were those nude scenes in that show real or were they wearing some type of skin colored under suits?