Comments

Comments
    80sBrooklynQueen Posted 10 months 6 days ago
    This show brings back so many memories, and I watch all the episodes now and I smile every time I watch. Truly ahead of its time!
    Romar Posted 1 year 5 months ago
    Take me back to when I was 10 years old. I love Jem and The Holograms!!!
    LadyLibra Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    " Glitter and Gold " lolzzz
    JemHolograms Posted 2 years 19 days ago
    This cartoon rocks! There are so many great sites dedicated to this outrageous cartoon superstar I can barely believe it. Anyone seen :arrow:this site for example.
    80sRetroLuverz Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    I LOVE THIS SHOWWWW
    lizzybizzy811 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    when is this going to be a movie???? This is my favorite show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NicoleML Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    Love this show, I have fond memories of watching as a tot, and I've recently rediscovered it as an adult. This cartoon has great tunes that get stuck in your head, fyi, the Misfits songs ARE better. Also I'm one of the few who's more than willing to admit, I'm an Eric Raymond fan, sure, he's a creep,and total jerk, but his stupid schemes are entertaining.
    reesed24 Posted 3 years 22 days ago

heres my Jem tribute song, sampled from the cartoon itself
    LittleFox2555 Posted 3 years 26 days ago
    Me and my sister love this show!
    JKitty1981 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    One of my favorite cartoons as a kid. I had one of the dolls too :)
    Kittencaboodle Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    This was my favorite show when I was little, so glad I found this website!
    Metalchick86 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    I didn't see this show alot i know my aunt record a few of the shows and i would watch em i been trying to find it on dvd cuz i wanna see more of it
    flurffy Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Shame I didn't get to watch this as a kid. But what I did see via interwebz certainly made me wish seeing it more.
    CarolinePar Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Having heard the domain name had been reserved (or had someone from Hasbro been quick enough to catch when the option became open?) for the movie...I can't help but think what actresses already known would be good for doing it justice for the fans who grew up with the show.

Jesse1977 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I was a big fan! Don't you all find that Lady Gaga stole a lot of Jem's looks and character and stuff... I never really noticed until I watch a Jem and lady gaga mash up on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8JpLJrdoLo&feature=player_embedded

Well - regardless... Lady Gaga seemed to like her style so Jem is STILL fabulous!
    mightybfan Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show! I heard about the movie,too.
    Coco Posted 4 years 28 days ago
    BEST cartoon on earth! how i miss it :(
    sinfulli2sweet Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I used to always watch this show because I wasn't in school yet so I would get up in the morning say bye to my sister and then go into my parents room and watch the show while my mom went to sleep haha
    babyphatdiva81 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I was a huge Jem fan growing up i had the dolls, panties (lol), and the lunchbox, I still have one of my Jem dolls. Great Memories of this cartoon
    christygirl1 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I love ringtones . is the sont avil as ringotne or rbt
    starwarskid Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    i heard a rumor that there remaking this show live action set in 2015
    cuddlebug28 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    OMG loved Jem...flash back like the site
    baileyjack07 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Wow, I so loved Jem when I was little. I almost forgot about her until I saw this site.
    deedee082 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Big fan of jem I still have my vhs and boxsets now till . Even had the chance to met the actress.
    ryanjaew Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    hey, i found this site by googling jem. i'm making a mix tape for my sister and wanted to download 'twilight in paris' if anyone can help me. one xmas my parents bought pizzazz, shana, kimber, aja and roxy dolls. we also got a puppy who chewed the dolls up on xmas day! we were devastated. we used to wheel kimber's head around in a barbie hairdressers chair and say she had a disability after that. she had such beautiful red shiny hair that we couldn't stand the thought of chucking her out.
    jbeltran83 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I still have my JEM doll! OMG I cant believe this site exists I am so excited lol. Im going to have to pull it out of my closet to see if her earrings still work. I remember me and my sister used to act like Jem and the Holograms when we were little. Wow this is bringing back all kinds of memories.
    Canada 1983 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I love Jem (*he he he* as you can tell I was dressed up as her for halloween) and was a big fan of the misfits. One of my fav barbies as a child was my Jem Doll and her light up earings. I miss watching the show and have been searching and searching for the complete series on DVD. Sooo if you know where I can purchase them other than ebay please let me know :)
    death_cab_qt Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    omg i totally wanted to be like Jem when I was a kid! she was super rad looking! And I totally remember the misfits!
    Stoner_Smurf Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    does anybody remeber the episode where jem is on the Mississippi river and she finds the secret door in the old abandon mansion. I am a guy but shit cartoons are cartoons lol
    Glofriend617 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I was pretty young when I got the Jem doll and it was the one that had earrings that lit up when she turned her clothes inside out and became Jem, from Jerrica. I took it in the tub and ruined it.. Boo
    Tessa31 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I remember the first Jem doll my mom bought me. I had that doll for years. Wish I still did. I watch it with my daughter now. She's a fan.
    SCORPIO Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I LOVED JEM! I HAD THE DOLLS, COLORING BOOKS ETC.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    yes it's truly truly outrageous
    lhore Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I still love this truly outrageous cartoon... wish they'd re-release it already so I can finish my collection.
    banglefan82 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I truly loved this show I need to get the dvds again since mine were stolen.
    LadyKaos82 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Jem is an will always be truly truly truly outrageous!
    Rogue73 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Jem is one of the best animated shows from the 80s.
    JEM ROCK!!! Now and Always!!! Don't mess with the woman of the 80s, cause you'll lose.
    fmlmech Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I did not like this show at all!! haha My sister was little golden bones and got to do anything soooo well i had to watch it if i wanted to watch tv!!
    MeLsAbEeBgIrL Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I do remember Jem, I had dolls of Jerrica/ JEM and Rio, but the one I really wanted (back then) was Kimber! Gotta love the hot pink hair! Recently,I have seen what the dolls look like and to be honest they were all kinda homely.... although Kimber's hair is STILL cool! But for me the cartoon just doesn't come across like it did when I was younger....
    ericas Posted 6 years 19 days ago
    I remember Jem very well. My brothers and I would fight over the tv, they wanted to watch another show but I wanted my Jem. Jem is my name no one else is the same! JEM IS MY NAMMMME _____JEM!
    cyber Posted 6 years 23 days ago
    I am 20 I started watching jem when I was 19 Jem ended in 1988 before i started watching it in 2006 this is a great show i recomend for anybody that loves a good story and good music.
    blackphoenix77 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I kept waiting for these chicks to go fight crime! I thought they were superheroes!!
    cyber Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    it i s possible that jem and the holograms may have a movie but no time soon. if the upcomming gijoe movie does well producers might do the film but this is still a rumor.

Ps sramble to find out if jem is coming back to dvd because i have no clue.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    i never watched the series but i did fall inlove with the movie as a kid so much i would rent it out all the time till my mom finally bought it for me..... i still have that movie and watch it from time to time i love the songs its what inspired my to be the singer i am today...
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    My sister used to have the Jem dolls and we used to make our own Jem episodes.

This show is Truly Outrageous, I'm glad my nieces and nephews like it.
    Blueroc85 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Watched It and Loved It!
    kaddursal Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Jem and Super Sunday fans, I think it's time we should have a new cartoon TV series of Robotix and Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines. So if anybody's interested, please sign my new petition:

ROBOTIX & BIGFOOT AND THE MUSCLE MACHINES ADDITIONAL CARTOON TV SERIES' PETITION:

billcozby Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I remember this fondly (im 25 male).Some of the music is predy good. Yet another cartoon that should be on a chanel devoted to animation.
    pearljamownzyou Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    My sister loved this show and had all of the dolls.
    Rose8361 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    My sister and I were obsessed with this show! Does anyone know if they have or if they are planning on putting this on DVD?
    80sangel Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I watched this Show every weekend. I was addictied to it. My friends and I use to play Jem and The Holograms. Since I was the tallest I got to Be Jem. I even dressed up as her one year. My older cosins red sweater fit me like a dress and with a can of Pink hair spray I was my favorite cartoon charecter
    kaddursal Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Jem and Super Sunday fans of Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, Robotix, and Inhumanoids, please sign my SUPER SUNDAY PETITION:

SUPER SUNDAY PETITION:

morphoeugenia Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I loved Jem!!! I thought the Misfits were cool and I wanted to be on their side. I used to have a Synergy doll. And I remember it was gigantic, way bigger than a regular barbie doll, and had a shock of purple hair. I relegated her to being the "witch" or the "mom" doll soon afterwards.
    tinee178 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Jem Was My Favorite Show Growing Up As The Little Girly Girl I Was B 4 I Hit My Tomboy Stage LOL. My Mom Bought Me All The Dolls Including; The Holograms & The Misfits. I Had The Stage, Different Styles Of Clothes 4 The Dolls & Several Music Tapes. I Loved Jem A Whole Lot & 2 Day Years Later As An Adult It Remains My Ole Time Favorite Cartoon & Now Since My Boyfriend Introduced Me 2 This Site I Love It Even More. I Can Watch It N E Time I Want Since It's No Longer On Telivision :-( Some 1 Should Bring It Back On The Air; That Would B So Cool! :-) I Will 4 Ever Love This Site Always Tinee :)
    missmorticia07 Posted 7 years 27 days ago
    I used to hide behind my fish tank and hold my ear lobe, pretending to talk to Synergy. That's how I'd talk myself into doing scary things. lol.. haha...
    AriaSama Posted 7 years 29 days ago
    I remember jem I remember the music it's still catchy wish I can download the music some where.
    ronda210lb Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    this is my all time favorite. it makes think of when life was good.
    80sangel Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I was addicted to Jem and the Holograms as a kid. Jem was my favorite. I didn't like Kimber she was such a whiny little sister. I thought it was weird Reo didn't noticed that Jem and Jerrica kissed the same. Me and my friends use to act like them. I have the "Hot Time in Hawaii" tape my little cousins like it now.
    bundysbird Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    jem is truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous woo-ooo-ooo!!
    Man I loved this programme, had all the dolls and videos! what a blast from the past!
    esme69 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Ok, Does anyone remember, "When It's only me and the Music" ?I loved this show what a brilliant cartoon, got me thru my whole young adult years.... "When it's only me and the music I leave my world behind, when it's only me and the music I am free, my apologie for emotion, when it's only meeee, and the muuusic.....".... by the way I am not weird, I just remember all the words.
    Angelsbaby2002 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i Had the JEM doll..ANd I still Have Her LOL my daughter plays with it.
    bella648 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i truly truly truly loved this SHOW!! i had the dolls i worshiped Jem (the good ol days)..oh memories!! jem is my name JEM!!
    Jobelincolnski Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Totally 80s! I sorta remember watching this and thinking it was supposed to be about Barbie.
    orneluchi Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    wow! i love jem, i'm from argentina and searching for jem videos on you tube, i found this sensational web page! i was born in 1991 so i didn't see the show, but i love 80s' shows and all things connected! i bought jem's doll on internet, i have t-shirts and all kind of things about jem.
    please if you can, send me some more information about it. i would be very glad with you
    thanks a lot
    jerbojones Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    yeah I was a guy that watched this cartoon with no shame also On.....but oh well i'm a toon head and if a cartoon was good to me I watched it anyway....plus I had to watch it with my little sister but I still thought it was a good cartoon anyway......now rainbow brite and my little pony onthe other hand, couldn't do them.
    kaddursal Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Super Sundayfans of Jem, Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines, Robotix, and Inhumanoids, please sign the SUPER SUNDAY PETITION:

SUPER SUNDAY PETITION:

1984megadeath Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i dont recall intro one, but four was played everytime i ever saw it..
    Matli Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I remember JEM, watching it on saturday morning at Fun Factory...It was good!
    SharonTheJedi Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Intro 1 was the one I remember the most (with the misfits popping in and the "jem is my name noone else is the same";). I had only one Jem doll. I had mostly barbies and I was pissed because Jem was bigger, especially the shoes!! LOL!!
    Dollierot Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    i lovvved the misfits too and stormer was my fav..i even had the doll
    Hoganmann Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    opps I mean intro 3
    Hoganmann Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Hey I remember this bullshit.But that song from intro 1 was pretty gud though.
    Flordagirl Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    THEY NEED TO PUT THIS SHOW ON DVD! NOW!!
    Arabsehi Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Oh my god! I love that show.... The song is wow! so 80's. Thanks for remember it. But I don't know how to obtain the show. Can somebody help me? I'm form Mexico.
    caramelqt Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    i loved jem back in the day. i would get up early on saturdays or was it sundays just to watch it.
    kaddursal Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Please sign the JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS CAUSE AND RAYA'S PETITION TO GET JEM DOLLS AND JEM MERCHANDISE IN STORES AGAIN PETITIONS:

JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS CAUSE PETITION:

RAYA'S PETITION TO GET JEM DOLLS AND JEM MERCHANDISE IN STORES AGAIN PETITION:

culater Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    i loved this show...the music was bumping. I am so glad that they put this on dvd
    spritekimiko Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I love this show. I still have my Jem doll
    hsmith98 Posted 8 years 4 days ago
    I loved this show. I lived for it. I wanted to be her. I still have my Jem doll somewhere in my garage. She still has her sparkly tights, but her shoes are missing. It had great music, and it was just flippin fun.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 13 days ago
    Wow-- quite a blast from the past there-- and a reminder of what the MTV music culture was like in the late '70s and early '80s-- Glam rock, New Wave, and punk shock being ones I can think of. Has it really been that long since hot pink was such a staple of fashion?

I remember the younger two of my 3 younger sisters playing with the dolls. Pretty nifty- change the clothes, and change the identity.
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch this one before school and was utterly pissed having to leave before it was over.
    art_of_war_101 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    LOL! felt something inside my pants while watching this show!
    art_of_war_101 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    thot i was gay for watching this when i as still a kid, i found out that i got the hots for JEM!
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember watching Jem at my grandmothers house. She came on either before or after GIJoe on the station at that time. The intro really takes me back. Saddly I never owned a Jem doll, I was never really into barbie dolls a whole lot.
    The_D Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    jem was the only gurlie cartoon i watched not ashamed.. and i swear if hollywood is gonna make gem a movie they need either PINK, or GWEN STAFANI.. but i like the old intro better
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    LOL my older sister turned me on to this and I'm a guy but not before I made her sit through the Transformers/G.I. Joe those were second to none. Crap, I'm 27 and married, I still love Jem, you were so hot!!

haha Love the Air-Guitar btw...'
    Futureraven Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Ah nevermind, rookie mistake.
    Futureraven Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    What happened to the good intro? What's all this Jem Girl rubbish, I want the cool intro back!
    Rogue73 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Jem is her name, no-one else is the same. Jem is her name. What a woman she is, too. I still remember being in 6th grade, back in 1986, my friend Franky telling me he watched this show called "JEM" on Sunday mornings. I still recall how I recoiled and uttered "You watch THAT show?!?! A girl's cartoon?!?" Franky responded with "It's not what you think. It's really a cool cartoon. It has action, and music videos..etc." The following Sunday morning I got up and watched my toons, and prepared myself for this show, that I had already seen the toy commercials for. From the moment the music blared the theme song "JEM", and this sexy woman with pink hair came rolling up into a stance, I was hooked. The entire intro is what pulled me in. The music and the women. I will always have Franky to thank for introducing me to this truly outrageous, and truly unforgettable show. If I have a daughter, this is one show I intend on showing her.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I think the Air-Guitar just won me over too** classic stuff'
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I'm a guy and I loved this show just because it was rather punk-rock' in general along side with the rival band the Misfits', classic. And I guess it associated with G.I. Joe, the Transformers and M.A.S.K. around the sametime I suppose, which all aired on the same networks..

still one of my favs til this day, yep, Jokey Smurk: "80's cartoons can never be duplicated" good point.
    giraffecallie Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I LOVED this show! I used to have a Jem Barbie doll...haha! I agree with Jokey Smurf, too!
    Jokey Smurf Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This is still my show!!! I've even bought the DVDs! patiently waiting for Season 3, part 2. There's something special 'bout 80s cartoons that can never be duplicated.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    this was my show when I was little :)
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Even though this show was more on the femine side, it was still great. It was unique because many short songs were created just for this show and the females they selected to sing had good voices. Definitly an 80's classic and a show that I hope they will never try to retro! (I can see them screwing it up, terribly!)
    And for those who don't know, The woman who was put incharge of creating the characters and storylines was the same person who did it for G.I.Joe.
    she-ra21 Posted 8 years 7 months ago

I remember watching the final episode of this. Awesome stuff.
    LegoMovieMan Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I seem to recall this show being totally outrageous.
    tashabella Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    My favorite growing up, and even now. The songs stay stuck in your head forever.
    neba Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Back then, I watched this show and it was decent at the time. It was somewhat like the precursor of Britney Spears with more clothes and dazzling lights.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I gotta admit, the animation on that show was incredible for those days. Especially the intro. The music wasn't that bad either.
    Jem-fan Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This show was amazing! I never realized the true (ridiculous) premise of the show, but understand how children can get hooked! Just look at Jem's perfect, pink hair!