Comments

Comments
    AtticAttack2099 Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    Just discovered this show through old VHS at a goodwill. Simply cheesetastic. It had me at the theme song. Can't believe this went for as long as it did.
    wgcw Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    i can't believe i loved this show once when i was a kid now looking at it years later i see how corny it was, with the fake power ranger zords and california teen acting of the 90s which never worked unless you count Saved by the Bell, and the main zord look like optimus prime on drugs lol walked like his legs were made out of trees, but i must say the transformation was great better then most newer power ranger shows, god i miss the old days..

didn't they have a dragon zord i don't remember??
    MJ62509 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    I used to pretend to be these guys with my friends. It was awesome. Gotta love tv shows, imaginations, and being a kid...
    shipshapetim Posted 5 years 27 days ago
    This show has een stuck in my head for the last....15 years now, all I remember was that he was fighting in a computer world and that it was the greatest thing EVER.
    I'm so happy to find this and realize that it wasn
    Riff Raff Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I had no idea Tim Curry was in this show. Amazing.
    adog3001 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    KICK SOME GIGABUTT!!!
    moe93 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Man this show was stuck in my head for so long, I always had a memory of a guy who strung his guitar and then transformed into an awesome fighter. NOW I know what show it is.
    frostydude Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    this show was awsome, even i have the figures.
    Whiteranger Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i dont remember how many episodes their were but i like this show they could have done it better
    OldSchool6239 Posted 7 years 11 days ago
    Wow I didn't know that the bad guy was voiced by Tim Curry.
    friskypuppy Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    talk about a mouth full
    swift heart Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    well theres another one of my childhood shows with a name i no longer have to call this that show that was kinda like ultraman but better
    Daniel_BMS Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This show kicked ass. Goes to show that American comedy can be mixed with Japanese Ultraman like goodness!
    Zentile Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Amazing how ALL characters look like retards.
    Rictof Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Why did this one get cancelled? Did they run out of japanese footage or something? Anyways, I liked this better than power rangers. I'm suprised it wasn't more popular even though it had Matthew Lawrence who played as that kid from Mrs. Doubtfire and Shawn's half brother from Boy Meets World. This show beats the heck out of VR Troopers, Animorphs, Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills, and Masked Rider. I even got most of the toys.
    t-dotslittlesecret Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    This show was popular a couple years ago and sometimes it can be a little funny, in my humble opinion.
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I liked this show. The best part was Amp. He was the bass player/resident space cadet of the group. He'd always show up in funny costumes, and he'd transform using a different phrase every time. I didn't like when they replaced him with that surfer guy Lucky.
    DieYuppieScum Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    HOLY SHIT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW.

It was not exactly the best I was much more attached to MMPR but it was ok when u were home sick with no school with nothing to do and no one to annoy the piss out of. I never knew Tim Curry was the voice for the Villan. Interesting.
    Garo Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Ah yes. Yet another slapped together action show that utilized footage ripped off from a Japanese show. In this case, the show was called "Gridman", regarded in Japan as one of the better Ultraman clones.

I've never seen it, but it had to better than this show.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I never saw the show, but I remember the action figures that they advertised on T.V. back in '95...
    sife47 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    and that evil guy in that small room causing trouble in the school i loved this show
    alexmackfan Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I loved this show, It was one of my favorites. I wish it was still on the air.
    gillz107 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Why did they take it off? Because it was just another fad show like Bettleborgs and VR Troopers. But I did like that show though. KiloKahn kicked ass in that show!