Comments

Comments
    bklynbren Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    Outstanding cartoon! I used to love it, I remember getting a craving for some of Monty's famous "Cheeeese Chouder" lol.
    arizvega Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    This is a great cartoon show....
    memboy12 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    the show was cool
    they need to bring it back
    247wkman Posted 3 years 27 days ago
    i fancied gadget (i think i fancied every female toon character regardless of species)
    TheMarioDocter Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Me AND my sister loved this show. I miss this along with other shows like TaleSpin, Bonkers, Timon & Pumbaa, Pepper Ann, Recess, and Goof Troop.
    retrodave Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    this was a fun cartoon and so was NES game.
    JaKKeBrOwN Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Man Whot don't Remember This Cartoon. I Used To Watch This One Alot.
    Metalchick86 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Loved this show watched it everyday wish they would bring it back
    NicoleRossen Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I love this show it really needs to come back !!!!!
    SharkBiteGal Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    This was on when I was around born - 11 when it came off TV I got all sad :(
    ManWithGoodTaste Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    To those who were living in a tank, the show got a comic book continuation in December 2010. Do not worry, it is awesome.
    venijuku Posted 4 years 1 day ago
    Most ppl, if granted a wish they wud wish for a million dollar or a car? Not me, if I was granted a wish, i would wish to see this show return to Disney lol..this was my all time favorite cartoon!!!..omg me and my friends was just talking bout our all time favorite classic cartoons, and one of my friend mentioned chip n dalz!..I started singing ch-ch-ch-chipndale rescue rangers...can never will ever forget this cartoon..please come back I am 21, but I will def still watch it, every episodes..lol
    Ryan1981 Posted 4 years 18 days ago
    Anybody know where I can get a ringtone of the intro song?
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    This show is practically my religion. Being a girl, I've had a hero worship for Gadget.
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this shows theme song is forever burnt into my mind like the song for all that haha,the nintendo games of this wernt bad and to this day the show still holds up i think and its one of my all time favorites besides darkwing duck and the nick shows
    samialyssa Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    My sister Loved this show and had me watch the re runs (I was born in '94)
    monbon Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I miss this show so much, I want to get it so I can show all my younger relatives it. They totally need to see it.
    eastervideoguy Posted 5 years 3 days ago
    good show kids todays really need stuff like this
    Miss_Tink Posted 5 years 3 days ago
    I loved this show I used to have the season 1 box set.
    avoidednoids Posted 5 years 3 days ago
    another great lost in time
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 18 days ago
    Another great Saturday morning Cartoon. I miss thoses days :(
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 28 days ago
    My brother and I LOVED this show!! I remember we had little stuffed dolls of Chip, Dale and Gadget that we got from Circus Pizza when it was still around...
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Another perfect show. Why can't Disney make more stuff like this nowadays?
    masonx31 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    1990-1993 i watched.. heck yeah for this show..
    TigerJ15 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Some times some crimes go slippin through the cracks but these 2 gum shoe are pickin up the slack theres no case to big no case to small when u need help just call CCC Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers CCC Chip N Dale when theres Danger it rock there was an awsome story a wicked intro and it was one of the best cartoons of the 90s
    ayanna81 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    is it just me or was the female sexy?? i mean before i knew how to masterbate she always turned me on in a weird rodent cartoon kinda way.. uhhmmm okkkay.....
    RedMetalSky Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Why does this site keep adding letters with accent marks and extra spaces between letters!?
    RedMetalSky Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    This show was cool. So was the video game for the NES, I beat is several times! The last boss was annoying. (It was fat cat. When he would shake is cigar the ashes would fall and you would have to dodge them.) As for the female character there wasn’t anything sexist or objectifying about her…...O wait her name was Gadget. Ha Ha Ha!
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    d johns you really did!
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I used to watch this on disney and toon disney when I was little LOL
    Good29er Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Just like Alvin and the Chipmonks, the one in the hat always got the chicks!
    D_johns Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I used to have a crush on the girl chipmonk when I was a kid!
    DeadlyPullip Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Ah, this used to be my favorite show.
    trollman1212 Posted 5 years 11 months ago

o boy love this one me an my son he was 3 yrs old ,, let o fun .. tyftm...
    fistoflegend Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I used to love the heck out of this. Need to bring this back.
    masonx31 Posted 6 years 2 days ago
    I so watched this show on and off depending on what was no or not
    at the time 1991-1993
    This_guy Posted 6 years 4 days ago
    THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE A R/R MOVIE, BUT CANCELED IT?!?! THAT'S BALLZ, MAN!
    AngelJD Posted 6 years 6 days ago
    I love this show! Gadget Hackwrench is one of my favorite Disney Characters (if not my number 1 favorite). I wish Disney would reuse many of the Disney Afternoon characters (such as Gadget). I am very angry that the Ducktales movie did not do well in the theaters (I enjoyed watching the movie) and this anger is supplementary to grief when I found out that Rescue Rangers was going to have a movie in 1991 but because of low domestic (thou not international) box office gross it was canceled. Thinking on how the Rescue Rangers (and some other TDA shows) missed on getting a big screen movie or Drew Struzan movie poster really irks me. I’m also not happy that the last two DVD volumes was given no extra features, edited episodes, and no clean up or care when transferring to DVD. I can only hope that volume 3 will come when a year (and dream of Disney one day giving us old school fans a special TV/DVD movie for some of the TDA shows (this one being the first)). I am happy to see that this wonderful show is not forgotten by its fans (however it seems Disney forgot about this and the other wonderful Disney Afternoon shows some time ago) plus I have found a few fan web sites as well. To This guy: I one time had all the Disney Adventure magazine because of the comics but my father threw them out :(. Does any anybody know where I can now find perhaps scans of the comics or a website that sells the Disney Adventure magazines? I also have the Nes game (thou I don’t have the sequel because I was not aware of its existence at the time).
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 27 days ago
    This show was pretty entertaining.
    This_guy Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I remember pretending to play the ending theme on my Casio piano when it went off. I thought the best episodes were the ones focused on Gadget, like the Cola Cult episode. I still remember the song: "Come along, you belong, feel the fizz of Coo Coo Cola!" I can go on and on about this show, but I won't torture you all. (:
    This_guy Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Oh, wow. I used to be a Cn'D fanatic when it came out and everyone knew it. I would never miss an episode, even the reruns. I had the NES game, some Mcdonald toys, those cartoon sticker books from the 80's. Even collected those digest-size Disney Adventure magazines every month because they had Cn'D comics - I stopped when they stopped making their comics. I had the biggest crush on Gadget.
    youngcolton52 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers on WTXF 29.
    ducky Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    It's a shame Disney doesn't make cartoons like this anymore.
    rapnroc Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    alvin an da chipmunks uncle...
    cousin Kenster Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i loved the song......CH-CH-CH-CHIP AND DALE RESCUE RANGERS!!!!!
    total90sfan Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i loved zipper
    zomnificent Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I liked Dale better because he has a red nose.
    Chibi_Rini90 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    hehe I watched this as a child with my parents actually. This is one of my most favorites I grew up on, along with Speed Racer. I still love this show to this day and are trying to get the DVD's..
    KurtmanJP Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Excellent cartoon! Dale has been my favorite since I was little!
    tdickensheets Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Now you can get the cartoon on DVD. Vol 1-3
    CandyGal Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    wow wow wow
    I used to LOVE that show as a kid!!
    I looved the introduction song and would sing along with it and everything lol.

there are re-runs of it on the Toon Disney channel. but of course i don't watch it because i've outgrown it sooo much lol.

but it was my favorite! :)
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I used to watch Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers when I was little and we have the video game on the classic Nintendo.
    shady_life_83 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Loved that show!
    nas86 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    THE SHITSNIT
    CoolXero Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I can vividly remember my first day as a kindergarten student. I was joining the class mid-semester and as a way of introducing me to the class the teacher let me have first pick for sing-a-long. I said "I want to sing the Chip N' Dale Song!" and the whole class jumped to their feet and said "YEAH! CH-CH-CH-CHIP AND DALE!"
    Walter_the_ear_boy Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I loved Rescue Rangers. I used to come home from kindergarten and watch it every day.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i like gaget and chip i thought they could have been a couple yeah i know one was a mouse and one was a chipmunk but hey dont burst this little bubble....
    cha cha chip and dale recue rangers cha cha chip and dale indanger i really dont remember all the words but hey i love the show....
    starstix Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I
    fistoflegend Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I used to love this show. One of the best disney shows in my opinion.
    ducky32 Posted 7 years 24 days ago
    So Cute
    pepperann Posted 7 years 28 days ago
    Monterey Jack was the best.
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 29 days ago
    Happy to report that I've downloaded ALL the episodes through BitTorrent. Still have yet to see them all and start reminiscing fondly.

About the progress on that pet project I reported to all of you on my last post: things are sort of coming along. Just trying to finish a Bitmap image that will hopefully serve as part of a storyboard model for my idea. Btw, everybody take note of 99CentsPlease's avatar, as this serves as a *hint* to what my pet project involves. More later. Stay T(oo)ned!
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I never really cared for Chip and Dale.
    gotghost Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    i havent seen this show when i was a little kid
    Rose8361 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    if I catch reruns on Disney, I always watch it.
    1982kmk Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I really really loved this show...i used to always forget when it came on though....when i would actually find it on i would be sooo excited...i gotta get this one on dvd...
    JOSIAHMATT Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    THIS THEME SONG IS SO CATCHY, EVERYTIME I HEAR IT IT TAKES ME BACK 15 YRS AGO WHEN I WAS LIKE 8
    rocko900 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i love the theme song. especially the second one!
    RetroToon Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but has anyone noticed how many Gadget fans there are out there? Kinda silly to find a cartoon mouse attractive, isn't it? XD
    KISSKRAZY Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    watch the spanish intro it so funny !
    RetroToon Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I love listening to the theme song for this! It rocks!
    Looneytune Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    what has happened to shows like these? i never see shows like this anymore.they need to show them more.
    licawolf Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I love this show! I probably watched all the episodes like fifthy times or more! I remember this show pretty well (and I have terrible memory).
    It's great to see the spanish intro is here!
    "Chip, chip, chip y Dale, rescatadores! los mejores!"

Oh, how many memories!
    catatonicunicorn Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I think they were named after Artists named Chip and Dale or designers or something... So I have heard.

At any rate, I love them!!
    roguefirefly Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I don't have The Disney Channel unfortunately cause' I don't have digital, so the last time I watched this must have been in 1993 when they stopped making it. I would have only been about 5 then! But I remember it really clearly, which is a mark of a great show if it leaves such an impression! Does anyone remember the episode where they were in this underground tunnel lined with peanut butter? That made me very hungry for peanut butter lol!
    VengefulRonin Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    *happy dances*

Such a great show ^_^
    LordTweak Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    So freaking great, they sure don't make em like they used to.
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    The names "Chip n' Dale" were based on the surname that was common at the time the characters were created. Anyway, I uploaded the credits. Google "Chip 'n' Dale" and you'll find... innocous things.
    tinytoonlover Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Chip 'N' Dale are the edgiest cartoon ever just the name is edgy CHIP 'N' DALE I dare u to search that and find a sight that is about the TV show and not about male dancers
    darthtorch Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    One of the best definately
    NostalgicNed Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    This show was amazing! Love it to this day!
    Mariogamer Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    One of the top shows of my life.
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Capcom ducktales & rescue rangers NES games.
    Totally bodacious!
    Wren Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I remember watching this show after school when I babysat my cousins. Man.. I was like 10 years old back then. This and Ducktales. That was my afterschool ritual.
    nightscream Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I love Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, it's my favorite tv show since i was 11 years old, everbody say than my brother and me were like Chip 'n Dale. this time was wonderfull!
    Sniperwolf55 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    i never understood C & D plus i was really young
    were they brothers?
    mltvcocktail Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    The episode I remember most vividly is the one where the kids were all addicted to some sort of Coke product that was like Kookoo Cola or something and there was a big musical number with flavors spraying everywhere. Dale was drawn into the cult and had to be rescued. Great show.
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Yeah they do, at least for the time being. I'm watching it right now. Problem is, they've put it in a timeslot where I'd normally be at school.
    Copper20 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    WTF?! Who put intro 1 on?! It's not english! But it's still good! Also, Toon Disney DOES NOT air this.
    adog3001 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Another classic I grew up with.
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    As a teen 'toon fan in the 80's, I couldn't resist watching this show and Ducktales on TDA. It was almost like a ritual for me. Gotta love 'toon chipmunks and their crazy antics!

Btw, folks, just wanna let you know about a little proposition I want to make to the folks at Disney over a pet project involving this show in an interstudio "toon cross-over" that hopefully will lead to the production of a historic direct-to-video feature. I won't reveal any details yet. I'm going to push it to one certain resourceful channel, a veteran Hollywood animator with connections to the major studios, including Disney (and a website). I'll post in from time to time to let you know how things progress.

Stay T(oo)ned!
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I have the McDonalds toys and all of the figurines and I still have them to this day.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 5 days ago
    Oops, I meant to say Chip.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 5 days ago
    Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch n Dale, Rescue Rangers! I love this show and my kids love this show.
    SHNAG Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    This show was awsome, i love the starting. its cool how disney took some classic characters and then changed there back ground and put them in different situations. such as this and Tailspin. crap, now i want to watch tailspin again.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    dr.maikel, your wish will be granted 'cause I am the one who made the german one!! and I,m making the dutch one as you wanted :)
    dr.maikel Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I loved this show! to bad the dutch intro isnt up.
    But still this show was great and it always stay great
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This show was totally awesome!!!!! I love Chip N Dale's new look and their new friends. I love and know the theme song by heart. The extended theme performed by the Jets was great too!
    Crazy4Nostalgia Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    When is the first one from? I only remember the third one with the added sound effects and musical elements.
    lightening816 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    A long tme ago back in 1995 (I think), I remember seeing a part in "Adventures In Squirrelsitting". It was near the end and, I was getting worried about what'll happen to the Rangers.

This was back when I was little, and because I was very young, I didn't remember the name of this great show, but near the end of last year in 2005, I was looking through http://www.fantasykat.com/characters.html

until I was in the "R" section and found the name "rescue Rangers" and I thought "Why is that name familiar?". I clicked on the "Gadget Hackwrench" link and my memory came back. Suddenly, I remembered that the part I saw those many years was near the end where Fat Cat's minions were holding Tammy and Bink, Fat Cat was stroking his whiskers, and the Rangers were on that food packaging machine!

Those, my friends, are one of the wonders of the internet. You can anything and I'm unanimous in that!
    lightening816 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Dear Lucy,

You like Fat Cat?...Actually, I don't blame you, but that's because he's my favorite CDRR (Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers) villian. I agree now.

Sincerely, Lightning 816
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    LoL...I guess they never watched the original chip and dale on Warner Brothers.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I liked this show! I remember when it first came out and I was like... "Chip n' Dale and...they're wearing clothes?". I like how they made Chip look all Indianna Jones-ish.
    lightening816 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Chip N Dale rescue Rangers has always been a favorite of mine. It feels like it was only yesterday I was watching my favorite episode "Adventures In Squirrelsitting".
    M4LKAL Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I got the DVD of the first season a while back. It is like going back in time.
    marioandyoshi96 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I love the Rescue Rangers. DuckTales and this always make my day. Snap, this show's raw, yo.
    SNAKEeyes001 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Intro 5 was my favorite intro from this show. I watched every episode. Glad its finally on DVD.
    90sKid Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I'm not sure if you most you had this, but where I lived, they had this black of Disney cartoons called 'The Disney Afternoon" Anyways, this show was a prt of it and I loved it. Never missed an episode. I only have one episode on tape though :( Seeing this theme takes me back to my childhood, in 1992
    shorty spice Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I used to watch this show all the time. I ordered the DVD set. I can't wait to see all these episodes again. :)
    Rictof Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Argh! My older cousins always put this on when I was trying to watch the Super Mario Super Show :( But I do indeed miss this show even though they forced me to watch CDTV :D
    Megadeth Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I must have watched every singel episode of this show (and taped many of them)! It was the highlight of the week, which me and my friends discussed thoroughly afterwards! And how I loved the intro, knowing every word by heart, singing along every time! I had the game for NES too! Haha, those were the days!
    I belive it still airs on the Disney Channel every now and then...
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I was totally obsessed with this show as a kid and was probably my favorite show, next to Ducktales, of the Disney Afternoon
    . I remember for my fourth grade class, I gave out Chip & Dale Rescue Ranger valentines. lol
    90sKid Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show! I remember watching this on Disney Afternoon
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    LOL I Loved the coocoo cola episode! Do they have this show on DVD?
    browneyedgirl Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I still have a Gadget happy meal toy somewhere. :)
    Punkrocker20 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    God!!...i loved this show!!!...i still..iam trying so hard to find it on dvd!!!
    Shadow Mist Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Ahh I remember this show. I used to have it on video. It was good even though back then I was too little to understand anything.
    xNekonessx Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I used to watch this show all the time before I went to school. The fly dude was awesome!
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    F*** this show!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 9 days ago
    Good show! Used to watch it quite a lot as a kid! I always hated the episodes that had to be continued though!
    tdickensheets Posted 9 years 21 days ago
    On Nov 8, 2005 you can buy Chip 'n' Dale RR on DVD vol 1.
    pokinsmot Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    i still watch it whenever i can to this day.... it comes on the disney cartoon channel... at like 2 in the mornin...
    Derrick Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Well in case you havent heard or been in the chit chat forum, it is coming out on DVD in November along with Ducktales.
    TV1985 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Since Gargoyles is on DVD, I hope that they'll bring Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers to DVD too.

There are two episodes I remember very well. One is when the Rescue Rangers have to save two young chipmunk girls and retrieve a gold mouse statue from Fat Cat. The other one was when the Rescue Rangers help a mother bird save an egg from a greedy egg collector.
    Forgotten sin Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Truely a timeless Classic.