Comments

Comments
    Coreylin81 Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    I forgot about this show. Something clicked when watching the intro. I remembered everything about it after seeing the kid with glasses waking up. Why my brain remembered him of all things is weird. I feel bad for my son and his generation. Yes, they have cartoons on all the time now, which my 9 year old thinks is awesome, but Saturdays were more special and fun when you only could see your favorite cartoon on that morning.
    Burn Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show, this inspired me to become a musician.
    GooniesKid Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    One of the most wonderful cartoons of all time, truely a classic and we will never ever get to see anything like it again, what a shame, with the cartoons nowadays there's no heart.Cartoons of the 80's were the best ever made and had character, oh how i miss Saturday mornings when you had something to look forward too.
    jaimic Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I forgot about this one, although I now remember how much I loved this show. Saturday morning's just aren't the same :( And yes, it was "Off the chain"
    StuntRocker Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    great show!!! this along with nick rocks on nickelodeon i think sparked my initial interest in music, which has carried over to now (i'm almost 30!!!)
    JohnnyU Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I remember this show.
    "Come back to me" was my favorite song.
    solace001 Posted 6 years 13 days ago
    I have to agree with familyguy, either we are too old, or cartoons just are not what they used to be. I miss this kind of stuff!
    ericas Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I would give anything as well to watch this show. Kidd Video was off the chain!
    familyguy Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I remeber as a kid waiting for the new saturday moring cartoons in the fall and watching Kid Video. Now you can watch cartoons everyday, all day but they aren't as good as back then.
    CartoonFan2780 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I would do anything just to see one episode of this amazing cartoon series.
    OpenArms81 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I had almost forgotten,about this.Kidd Video,used to love,watching this.Kidd Video still rules.
    rybrew Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Let us get a few things straight. One, Master Blaster was morbidly obese. Two, no one rocked out to the intro to this cartoon. However, I did enjoy this cartoon.
    RetroKidd Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I remember this show very well. I use to rock out to the intro all the time.
    Glofriend617 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I loved this show sooo much! My brother and I used to watch it and everyone I asked said they never heard of it or don't remember it.
    mainepurple1974 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I really loved this show...I wish they put this on DVD already!
    EightiesMan Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I thought I was the only person who remembered this show. Everyone I asked knew nothing about this show. I feel so relieved now that I see other people remember this show. It was my favorite. I'm not alone anymore. Thanks Retro Junk.
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Is master blaster in a wheelchair because he is morbidly obese?
    blueryan913 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    The kid in the glasses used to play cousin Oliver on The Brady Bunch.
    1984megadeath Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    If you can't remember it, you probably weren't there! lets take you to the flipside and sneeze away! this show was sweet and deserves to be on DVD!
    she-ra21 Posted 7 years 9 months ago

I don't think I've ever seen this. Looks and sounds cool though.
    Juicyjes Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW! THAT SONG, THAT SNEAZING FAIRY, THE SPANISH CHICK. I PROBABLY HAVEN'T SEEN OR THOUGHT ABOUT KIDD VIDEO IN ALMOST TWENTY YEARS... TOTAL TIME WARP!
    SharonTheJedi Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I remember this but not too well.... I don't think I watched it that many times.
    stonecutter357 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Yeah, this show topped off your saturday morning....just ain't the same these days!
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I remember this show because it was the last cartoon to come saturday mornings an I always seen some of the show but then when I got older I got to see the show without worry because did not have no where to go.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I have rather vague memories of this show... The fairy sticks out, she got super strong when she sneezed. That's all I can remember ^^;
    M4LKAL Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show as a kid. For the logest time my wife and other friends thought I was nuts cause they had never seen this and I didn't know the name. I would describe it to them and they would look at my like some nut job. It is real though, WHO IS CRAZY NOW!!!!!
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    What i distinctly remember about this show is that it, along with Dungeons&Dragons and shows like that, is that they were the shows that got me interested in the theory of alternate universes and other worlds.
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I had never seen this show before, but I had heard of it. Now that I've seen the intro, it seems that this show was like a concentrated burst of "'80s energy".

There's the live action/animation fusion that was so popular back then. The heroes are members of a rock band, which was a big 70s/80s cartoon idea. The villian appears to be a corrupt businessman type. The fairy girl sidekick is dressed in workout gear, including legwarmers. Plus, the show had music videos. It's really something to see.
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This is my second favorite 80's show, Dungeons & Dragons being the first
    luvgoldeneye Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    i remember they had this song on one of the episodes that my sister was obsessed with and played it all the time. all i remember is the line "run run you better run run." wow now that is talent....still the show rocked.
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    The Bad guy's name was Master Blater?! LOL!!!!