Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Great show, I used to watch this with my parents when it was in syndication at dinner time.
    edwardlvr Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    gosh I just see it and the theme song gets stuck in my head. when I had insomnia for about a year I used to watch this in the middle of the night on tbs.
    since97 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    my mom showed me this show like a year ago. i was all like," omg it's chachi" haha wa wa wa. have to admit he was cute on here and happy days
    brianh619 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I liked the older crew better. But gotta love Nicole eggert
    Larlem1978 Posted 4 years 4 days ago
    I remember not liking the 1st season on CBS.I loved the syndicated version(1987-1990) of the show,used to have a crush on Josie Davis,who looked kind of plain back then,and is now absolutely stunning.She guest starred on the 2005 Christmas episode of Two and a Half Men.
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I have this on dvd. I never knew there was a switch in the family I thought there was always the Powell family I' m glad they changed it. Charles and Buddy were little horn balls tho. I hated Grandpa except when he would say something funny to Buddy.
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 15 days ago
    this was a good show pretty catchy theame song meaning the second season even tho the lyrics are the same but the second season is more uptempo and nicole eggert was gorgious :) buddy and charles made a good combination (funny)
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I vaguely remember watching this, Who's The Boss and Mork and Mindy with my Dad when I was little
    2bstrong4 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I Loved This Show!! I Was In The 7th Grade When I Used To Watch It~Embarrassing To Say I Tried Dressing Like Him,Lol!! 80's RULE!!!
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    One of the best '80's shows.. I was so young when this started. Lol, I remember watching this as a toddler drinking my bottle in the kitchen while my mom cooked. Good times, utter good times, oh how I miss those good times and shows like this....
    *** '70's, '80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    MTD Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I believe another reason for the switch in families is that the Pembrokes just didn't work. When I watch any of the first Season episodes, Mr. & Mrs. Pembroke is always in the house! How can Charles be in charge (pardon the pun) when the both parents are present???

The creator & producers made the right move by having Mr. Powell be away at sea with the Navy while Mrs. Powell is off on traveling assignments most of the time. With the Powell parents being absentee, then the show I felt lived up to its name. The success of Season 2 onward bears that out.
    Ackman Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    the edyotic movie sucks
    Primbud Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    In the show, the family moved, apparently across the country to the Pacific Northwest, and the new family moved in.
    bklyn80s Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Great theme song, especially 1. i cant believe scott baio is still single
    november1982 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    My sis and I love to watch this show. We loved it. I think that it was a good one. They don't make many good ones any more.
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Probably due to the show originally being canceled and there being a delay in between, some of the cast members went on to other projects. So instead of recasting the same role, they just casted a whole new family.
    killjoy Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Does anyone know why the family changed during the show?
    Junior Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Nice little jingle..didn't really enjoy the song. It was kinda lame!
    shownomercy Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    ¡NICOLE EGGERT! the best reason to watch it. I LOVE YOU NICOLE. YOU ARE THE BEST
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Willy Ames took the role of Bible Man after becoming a born again Christian.
    Hoganmann Posted 8 years 7 days ago
    That theme song makes me feel all warm inside
    Celeste Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    And the perferred spelling of Scott's last name is B-A-I-O not B-A-Y-O.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    If I remember nothing else for the rest of my life, I'll remember that theme song.... and that buddy was a pervert :P
    MikeLutton Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    why is April lerman listed 4 times lol
    80sangel Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I love this show. I loved Scott Bayo. I had the theme song memorized
    Yodamite Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    There wasn't a different family who played the Powell's. There were two different families. The earlier family was the Pembroke's. The second was the Powell's. Also the second run is in continuity with the earlier run. The Pembroke's sold their house to The Powell's.