Comments

Comments
    joelcerio Posted 5 years 13 days ago
    This was a great show. I was pretty upset when it got cancelled. Two other short-lived shows that I enjoyed from this general time period were 'Wizards and Warriors' and 'Tales of the Gold Monkey'. I wish they were available on DVD.
    MonAcleJ Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Correction to my earlier post, There were supposedly 13 episodes.
    MonAcleJ Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I read a while back that there were 11 episodes, and only 8 were aired. Does anyone kwow if this is true, if so, does anyone know where the missing 3 episodes can ge found?
    Tammer Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I loved this show too. They had just hooked you in only to end it suddenly. They've put the show in as teaser on the sci-fi channel but not recently. I haven't found it on the computer for sale yet. In the early eighties they liked teasing us with good shows only to take them off just as you liked it.
    castor75 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    FINALLY !!!!!! I've been trying to remember the name for 20 years! I loved this show. It helped lay the foundations for my anti-government thinking. This show was so ggod. Only 8 episodes, shame.
    Arminius Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    This was one of those shows that I remembered from my childhood but nobody else knew what I was talking about. I remember me and my dad being sooooo ticked off when it was cancelled. This site is Awesome!! It brings back so many good memories.
    scwahls Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    yet another show i never would have remembered or thought of if not for retrojunk!
    jberle Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    It is available on DVD - check out the Imdb message boards for various posts on sites that offer all eight episodes. Many say it's on ebay as well.
    BlueRyan1975 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I LOVED THIS SHOW! Haven't seen anything of it since it aired. I've been looking for it, as well, but thought it was called, "Another World", which would be odd, due to the Soap Opera of the same name. Wish it was on DVD.

-Ryan D Downs!
    SDTay Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    OMG, I have looked everywhere for this show. I saw every episode and was so upset when they took it off the air.
    Pinwheel Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I loved this series and I have every episode of it on tape when they aired it on the Sci-Fi channel! it's amazing though because I had memories of it from when it originally aired, but I couldn't remember the name of the show or anything, but I distinctly recalled certain episodes.