Comments

Comments
    bridgmon007 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    Great move Edward Norton is awesome! It also shows being racist is stupid and pointlesss.
    antifa83 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I am an antifascist skinhead, and I was very disappointed that no REAL skinheads were mentioned in this movie. Skinhead is not about racism, it's about music, style, working-class lifestyle and music. It is actually a Jamaican subculture that spread across the world. Also, all the boneheads who posted on this forum can fuck off...I am reporting them to the webmaster to see if they can be banned. I can come up with a blunt object for anyone who would say such things around me in the street...GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE!
    MeganDrew Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    hell yeah i love this movie.
    Tony2Tone Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I liked this movie.I remember my friends always telling me about (probably the famous scene) the part when he told that black dude to put his mouth on the curb.
    90s kid from thepast Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    This movie sucked why cant white American keep crime hate in move going the blacks made white chicks wtf i spit in this movie face
    Drageye Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    One of the best movies with a message ever ranks right up there with requim for a dream.
    Bokura63 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I watched this movie i think last month after my friend was telling me about. it was a good movie, sad at the end though.
    bornin91 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    this put the curb stomp back in style
    starstix Posted 7 years 5 days ago
    On of the best most shocking videos.
    RomanianDaci Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    its funny how skinheads love the movie even though it sends a different message, really got me to wake up
    mr3urious Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I just saw this last night. It's a really great movie that delivers a powerful message. The scene in which the neo-Nazis vandalize the supermarket sent chills down my spine! I would recommend this movie to anyone.
    deathmetal17 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    This movie was great EXCEPT for the lesson. That racism is bad. it is a good thing to be proud of being white. Most people dont understand nazis and racists are proud white pwople. People that are against being proud are the racists. Romper Stomper was a good movie. SIEG HEIL!! HAil to victory
    St. Jimmy Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    SIEG HEIL!!!!
    WHITE POWER!!!
    FUCK NIGGERS!!!
    HEIL HITLER!!!
    sewage Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Crazy movie.. I couldn't watch the scene at the supermarket, it was just so frightening... I think everybody should watch this movie. I wish certain R-rated movies would be allowed to be shown in high schools.
    grizzly Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This movie is good, it's also very powerful it really touches you.
    sewage Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I agree about the violence part. I couldn't watch the scene when they vandalized that supermarket, though. I thought that was more horrible than the violence in the movie; very humiliating and degrading to a person's spirit. I actually didn't hear about this movie until about last year, and watched it with my mom because we have it on tape. She cried, I was stunned. Powerful movie, but I believe it should be watched. If rated R movies were allowed in high school classrooms, I think this would be perfect to show.