Comments

Comments
    TEOL Posted 1 year 18 days ago
    Only good English language ones were Mighty Morphin the originals. Loved this show Zeo and onwards were crap when they changed Rita and Zed into shite robot bad guys.
    NostalgiaFan115 Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    Saban did a better job on Power Rangers than Disney did. I'm glad they bought the rights of the show back from them.
    AcousticWonder Posted 2 years 19 days ago
    The theme song is great for getting anyone pumped up.
    justinhx7 Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    Power Rangers is a rocking series. Its undying show. And I am watching this show when I was in school.

memboy12 Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    hey i was too
    Nostalgia Junkie Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    I was 11 years old when I saw the premiere of this and I was hooked! I was obsessed with this show! My poor mother had to record it for me everyday 'cause I wouldn't get home in time. I joined the fan club and I blew all my money on trying to complete my trading card collection. It was amazing up until Jason, Zack and Trini left Angel Grove. Man, those were the days!
    JaKKeBrOwN Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    I remember when this first came Out. I was watching this All the time. lIke OM Goodness. Who Didn't Like the first Mighty Morphen Power Rangers. This One was the best and cool One. They still have the (MMPWs)But It's Not Like the

Very first one. The First Ones alway's seem to be the best One's In My Opinion. Go, Go, You Mighty Morphen Power Ranger's....
    krash Posted 3 years 20 days ago
    Even when I was a kid I knew this show was bad, but it was so bad it's good. The horrible acting, even worse special effects (when the monsters grew huge, the city they were smashing is obviously made of carboard boxes with fireworks inside) and repetitive story lines still kept me hooked, plus there was nothing else to watch the morning before school anyway. I always found it funny how they always wait to combine their weapons/robots together only at the very end of each episode to kill the enemy.
    The Evolution Of Life Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    The US Mono tapes used for the uploaded intro videos sound really naff.

In the UK we got the pre recorded tapes in Stereo but with the US description of Mono on the cover still so yeah we got copies of the original Stereo master versions here.

I only have 1 of them and that was Green With Evil Pts 1, 2 and 3 and it has audio far superior to this on it.

Also my home taped ones sounded far better too especially that one where there is sound effects like a massive bomb noise. It used to scare the shit out of me.

The rubbish Mono version of that Bomb and SFX intro doesn't have the same shit in your boxers making effect as my home recordings, even that intro on my old next door neighbors Mono VCR recordings before I got Sky sounded better.
    The Evolution Of Life Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    I loved this series. When Zeo came I couldn't stands no more.
    memboy12 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    i used 2 get up 2 wach it
    masonx31 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Awesome stuff and you know it
    rpm61787 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    I only watched the first generation of power rangers. I have to say the perfect amount of racism went into the making of this show. Black ranger=black guy. Yellow ranger= asian girl. what more can you say?
    TheSkipper84 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I was watching the rest of the tape that was spliced together with my Dinosaurs documentary tape because the original case for the Dinosaurs was busted. But any way also on that tape were at least 2 or 3 complete episodes of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers complete with the commercials and bumpers that were originally attached to the shows. Long story short it brought back memories from watching it in the mid 90's.
    zoeptor Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    Suuper
    leetsniped33 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    haha i used to wake up at 7 in the morning on saturdays to watch it
    KaoriKnight Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I was always the yellow and blue Power Ranger! I still have my VHS tapes and everything
    KenMasters Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    They don't make them like this anymore.
    MorphinPinkRanger Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I loved the power rangers!! I wanted to be Kimberly and had a HUGE crush on Jason :)
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    i use to love this show back in the day,and i remember how insane the intro of the show was and thats what got me hooked back then but now its just fun to look back on it because there still is some pritty funny stuff in that show like how rita is horribly dubed over haha and the puttys and how they just fall out of the sky
    MandyPandy Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    me and my brother used to love Power Rangers. especially my brother. i use to liked the pink Power Ranger and my brother used to liked the red one.
    bluebunny4ya Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I never did really like this show that much it was alwayz stupid as hell to me.
    MissBumpy Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch this when I was little and so did two of my cousins this version and the power rangers in space were better then the new stuff I didn't like power rangers that much because they kept changing it every year
    I loved the pink ranger
    the monster hunter Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    yeah its back on v but at 6 a clock in the
    morning
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    wow this takes me back.they have so many different series but the first 5 series i believe were the best
    Sweetsam Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    This was my favorite season. I thought Tommy was super hot
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    power rangers are a little strange in my opinion i watched it as a little kid but only cuz i watched and did everything my brother did lol
    90sChild4Life Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I love Power Rangers. What is very disappointing now is that they are putting out Mighty Morphan as "new" eppisodes in the afternoon now and adding all this new shit that is wrecking the originality of the show. Like action words that never pop up when they do certain action moves and or if Kimberly trips Skull and they put out the word "Trip!" as an action...so stupid and pointless. But I watched it anyhow because I missed seeing it so much.
    samialyssa Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I liked power rangers! This one and Lost Galaxy
    MissVampireDiaries Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    Eh, it was okay. I liked the Pink Power Ranger, and even had the doll. I like the black Yellow Power Ranger, because I'm black, lol.

R.I.P Asian Yellow Power Ranger.
    anvik65 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    When i was very young , i used to watch this tv show . Good tv show , old stuff
    Nesysli Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    This was back in the day before they f***ed up power rangers.
    raph89 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I must admit, over the course of this year, I've regained my love for the orginal MMPR series. I found out on a tv website that the other series are a continuation of the whole PR franchise continuing on from the original series. The whole PR franchise has had 17 seasons total. I hope they cancel it soon though.
    Raven Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Luv Power Rangers Disney killed it
    jordon234 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    This show was the coolest thing on TV
    Redhead Metalhead Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    Although my favorite rangers were the red and green ones, I used to have a crush on the pink ranger. I've always hated the color pink, though.
    Zyoura Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    "Go, go Power Rangers!" I always liked Kimberly, the pink ranger. I even still have a Christmas ornament of her holding a package of presents.
    bamamr4 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    they needed to keep zordon around he was awesome
    Tony2Tone Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Go Go Power Rangers.I love this show i watched it all the time as a kid.only the original power rangers were tight but now the power rangers police i think i heard the had a jungle series or somthing like that.Nothing can beat the original.
    Barbarax Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    David Frank is going to the octagon!
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    haha this show is a classic and i loved it so much back in the day
    raph89 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    This is the best "Power Rangers" series ever, HANDS DOWN!
    MadameButterfly09 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I was 9 years old when this show came out and me and my brother loved it. He liked the Black Ranger,infact my mom brought him an action figure of him for Christmas while I like the Pink Ranger, I didn't really cared for the Yellow Ranger, I hate the lady that played her died so young through, not the black lady but the one that played Trini. I miss the show too.
    ranger booi Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Ma FavOrite shOw Man COme BacK On Do anY have any collection That the wanT to sell I bUy it from u
    Barbarax Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    One of the best Power Ranger series ever. It will always be a legend
    Mbm744 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    this was my favorite show. i used to own several tapes lol.
    MMPRlover4ever Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    You know what would be awesome. If the made another Power Ranger Movie. You know since this Power Rangers RPM will be the last Power Rangers ever. They could bring them all back, all the Rangers and all the enemies and all that would be awesome. Have I mentioned how much I miss the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?
    MMPRlover4ever Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Oh I miss the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers so very much!!!! The new Power Rangers suck!!! I loved Tommy he was my first ever crush, and I looked up to Kimberly I tried to do everything like her I grew my hair out to look like her I started talking like her. Sometime I still do things like she used to do like, I still do the hair flip like she used to, the only thing is I could not do a cartwheel to save my life. But still in Elementary school I always played Power Rangers with the boys and I was always the pink ranger, no one else could be the pink ranger. The other girls were always the yellow ranger.
    batman Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    one of the best shows ever! I still love this show till this day.
    DarkPhire Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    This was the reason I woke up early in the morning
    supersonic Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    powered toast man
    axora Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Best season of Power Ranger's in he WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohhileo Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    This was the show that got me out of bed every school morning. Everytime I'd go 'oh God, schoolday...' and start to fall asleep again, but then I'd hear my mum shout 'Power Rangers is on!'

I'd be out of that bed as if the house were burning down. Any TV show that can make me do that is a legendary one in my books.
    dededeisawesome Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    this was good the movie was AWESOME!!!
    Mondav87 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Is it true that the actress who was the yellow ranger died?
    Whiteranger Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    the Best time of my life was watching this show and me and my friends still talk about it
    Maximus_Prime Posted 5 years 5 days ago
    I LOOOOOOVED THIS SHOW, ITS MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE TV SHOW HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

"MASTERDON, PTERADACTYL, TRICERATOPS, SABER-TOOTH TIGER, TYRANNOSAURUS!!!!!!!"
    lol_guy Posted 5 years 6 days ago
    GO GO POWERS RANGERS!
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 21 days ago
    Fox Kids had the best shows ever!
    blackranger94 Posted 5 years 30 days ago
    that was THE show.....PERIOD!
    raph89 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    This was the best power rangers show ever made, HANDS DOWN!
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I watche this on Fox Kids! It was the best. Fox Kids had the best shows ever!
    lost in the 90s Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    i remember fighting over zack with my brother and i also remember the the toys they handed out at mcdonalds they came with a like vehicle. like i remember getting the pink one and it had with is like this raptor like plain
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    i remember back when this first came out, i was such an avid fan. i had alot of the action figures, and and i had a t-shirt. but after i rented one of the home video tapes recently, it's so freaking corny now
    byber148 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Best show ever made.
    bmolly18 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    i love this show from the start.
    jonsk8erboi Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    lol. i remember when i was like 7 me and all my friends would get our super soakers and toy power ranger morphers and pretend we were power rangers. And we would always argue who gets to be tommy. aaaaah. good times man.
    masonx31 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    We would run around at recess pretending to be Power Rangers
    At luch go out and play them and one time I remember going to
    Alex's birthday party at McDonalds and there we got toys and
    trading cars of the power rangers adn playing it at his house
    back i believe in in 1992-1994
    dr_doom Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    ...and they still make new seasons...
    besbblue Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    There were five of us in elementary school that had official Mighty Morphin Power Rangers wristband that made real sound effects from the show and played the theme song. We would run around at recess pretending to be Power Rangers. I was of course the Pink one :)
    LaShankee Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I remember when kids (my friends) would fight over who could be the Pink ranger.... That show rocked my socks off.
    This_guy Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    By the way, the original rocked hard and Tommy the Green Ranger shut the show down when he came on the scene ("Goooooooo. Greeeeeeeen. Raaaaan-geeerrr. GO!";). When they started to rearrange the main characters and gain new powers every season (Zeo, Turbo, S.P.D. etc.), the show went shithouse.
    This_guy Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    As corny as it was, this was a great show. It aired when I started Jr. High and a lot a kids wanted to act like they weren't watching it and made fun of the people who did(funny how they knew all the main characters names). I was shocked last month when I found out the actress who played Trini/Yellow Ranger died in a car accident awhile back.
    Psycho Mantis Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    This was sweet.I was the blue one initially,my brother red,my sister pink,my other sister either yellow or black.
    But then me and my bro would always fight because we both changed to the green one.
    pepperann Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I loved this show!!! Jason and tommy were cute. R.I.P Trini, u were the best yellow ranger.
    cousin Kenster Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    everyone wanted 2 be a Mighty Morphine Power Ranger back in the day for halloween i was aways the White Ranger.
    xmandiemon Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I agree that the season has gone way downhill over the years.
    The first season was the best ! :D
    I still have Zack's Birthday on tape.
    And a huge stuffed Pink Ranger. I was her for Halloween when I was little.
    I loved this show ! :D
    Wafflemonster Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This and the Batman Animated series were my favorite shows growing up!!! thank you who ever made this website because now i can relive my childhood!!!
    buddykermit Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    i had the biggest crush on the pink ranger, looking back now shes still hot, I was like 8 when it came out so she wasnt too interested
    RacerX Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I watched this show all the way up to power rangers wild force.
    Chevy_man_24 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i watched power rangers until power rangers turbo.
    cedarfish3 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    After this season all the power rangers seasons have all gone down hill!
    I grew up with these guys, now what do the kids have today?
    EZR09 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I watched Power Rangers when I was little.
    GrimlockX Posted 6 years 7 days ago
    Long live the old school power rangers!

EZR09 Posted 6 years 17 days ago
    I first watched this show when I was little.
    Toxie Posted 6 years 30 days ago
    this is the greatest kids show with actors ever!!!
    rangers just rule!:D
    i have all the figures from my childhood!:)
    its morphin time!!!
    akil27 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    This had to have one of the show's that totally caused the downfall of Saturday Morning cartoons. It was a horrible rip-off that had everything bad acting, bad voice overs, bad action, and the worst "martial artists".
    1ic1 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    this one PWNS all of the new/old ones. MMPR FTW!!!
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    OMG i was a power ranger freak i loved them!!...i had pink ranger everything!!
    80zbabe Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I always made my younger sister be the the yellow ranger and I always had to be the pink ranger.
    moe93 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This showed what the 90's were made of. These super powered teens would fight some of the evilest monsters in a day and still have time for teen stuff. The white and green rangers are my favorite and bulk and skull were hilarious. Mighty Morphin was the best part of the series. Now that Disney owns the power rangers the series went downhill. The rangers need a dose of the 90's to et them back with it.
    red_ranger Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    this was my favrite TV show when i was little and the best power rangers TV show ever !
    trollpixie Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I always loved this show dispite many of my friends disliking it. The first series was the best. Every other incarnation was, I found, not as good. Except, later, Power Rangers in Space - I liked Astronema. I was always the blue ranger when we played Power Rangers.

It was funny when I finally realised most of the fighting was just taken from the original Japanese show.

I can't believe Thuy Trang (the yellow ranger) died though. Power Rangers can't die!
    starstix Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this everymorning before school with my Grandparents. I loved to old one but I never have wanted to watch the new one. I always considered myself to be the pink ranger!
    Yoshi7Link Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Now this was the shit!!! I was obsessed with the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the original and the best, they couldn't get it right after that, (although the series with the Gold Ranger were almost as cool), just the best, one of my all time favourites. I've still got the episodes taped lol.
    zombierap21 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    oh dudue that was the best shit NO LIKE tha fucking new pr that is on tv they suckass but the old ones was the best
    and bull and skull was fucking funnies guys
    JohndaJ94 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This is one of my favorite shows. I like this because of the original cast. Austin st.John,Amy Jo Johnson,Walter Jones,David yost, and thuy trang did a good job acting. I appreciate their work. They worked hard to make the MMPR one of the best Saturday morning kid shows. It was ok when Steve Cardenas, Johnny Bosch,Karan Ashley, and Catherine Sutherland came as the new rangers but I think the original would've been better to complete MMPR then switch when Zeo came.
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This show wasn't all that great. I liked it as a kid, when I rewatched an episode on tape recently, I noticed how bad it was. The effects was kinda cheesy and so was the dialouge. Maybe I just outgrew the show.
    cleanmonk Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    good show but the new ones suck!
    JohndaJ94 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Power rangers is like the all time best in the long line of rangers.
    geezyj Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    oh man... old school saturday mornings on fox XD.
    CS87 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    phenomenal1, the idea wasn't stolen, it was brought over from Japan by Saban and Fox Kids network, with permission from Bandai. The series is actually from the long running, 33 years, Super Sentai. Mighty Morphen is the American version of the 1992-1993 series over there. It was westernized and most of the action scenes were dubbed over in order to make it more appealing for American audiences.
    icemike Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    The original,the best, man this takes it back to 2nd-6th grade.
    italiandom72291 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    this
    was
    the
    SHIT!!!
    i fucking LOVED this show man!!!
    i even had 4 power rangers on my 4th birthday cake back in 1995.
    THIS WAS THE FUCKING SHIT!
    phenomenal1 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Can anyone here tell me if the idea for this show was stolen or if it was created because i read that the idea for this show was stolen before power rangers ever was thought of.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I dont think the entire serires is for sale. I know you can get season 1 on dvd though.
    impchick Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE OR HOW I CAN PURCHASE THE COMPLETE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS TV SERIES? I'VE LOOKED EVERY WHERE AND CAN'T FIND IT. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS... MESSAGE ME AT [email protected] thank you
    fred4190 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    The best show ever.. I was so obsessed with this when I was in the 4-6 yr old category.. i'm 17 and this show still RULES
    TheOrangeRanger Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    The Original power rangers kicked major ass! None of the other Power Rangers compare.
    legacy97 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    First series ruled i agree new stuff sucks.
    raulcarlos Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i know it stincks they just end up weath dum stuff the classics are the real stuff.
    GrandKey Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Kat is hott
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This show ruled!! The new Rangers are crappy. Oh and Whiteranger, they already kinda did that. It was a miny series called power rangers history where the had the rangers of the past and present and the villins of the past a present battle together. They even had the LIVE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting too.
    shortie917 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I loved the Orignal Power Rangers! They were the best and always will be. This new stuff is no good what so ever!
    cleanfreakmonk Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This was a classic show! then they made more like power ranger ninga storm. I watched it once it sucked!.I mean
    a talking hamster?
    luvya525 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    the original was the best and i wont watch this new stuff cuz it's just not the same
    redzeoranger2 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    you know something Whiteranger they should make something like that. The only thing is some of the past rangers are either dead (such as Trini) or drunk as an adult. If they ever pull that off It would be cool.
    Whiteranger Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    They should finish the series by getting all the rangers together for one final battle
    LordTweak Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    The original MMPR was so kick-ass and is a classic.
    ricflair1983 Posted 7 years 3 days ago
    Yeah it should have ended with space. They brought Tommy back in yet another spinoff and turned him into a nerd
    phenomenal1 Posted 7 years 19 days ago
    tell me about it dude its just killin the originals. I was lookin forward to it ending with space since it all connected up to then
    AvsFn Posted 7 years 27 days ago
    ahhhhhhh bwhen power rangers was still good and the bad guys were actually scary and badass
    Jake 1079 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    the oryninal was indeed the best,but I wish they'd stop making so many crappy spin offs,
    blacboi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Nothing could ever top Power Rangers!!!!
    italiandom72291 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    this was the single-best show in my childhood.
    EVER!!!!

i remember for my 4th birthday i had four power rangers on my birthday cake...my memory ROCKS!!!
    Matli Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    this was sooooooooo wrong, but funny though...;p
    cartoon313 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i loved this show sooo much
    the-micro-man Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I watched this until Lost Galaxy ended.
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    The original rangers were the best...I say they should've cancelled it after that.
    Hoganmann Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I wonder when will they stop
    TheOutlaw Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Katherine was the babest Ranger, though I never complained about Kim. The more I think about it, they were the reasons I watched it as long as I did, LoL.
    fire2 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Superman I hear you, there going to grow up and watch the new Rangers.
    This takes me down memory lane. Specialy the intro.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I hate Power Rangers right now. The only Power Rangers series I would watch are the 1993-1997 episodes (which is this show Mighty Morphing Power Rangers and Power Rangers Zeo) I stopped watching Power Rangers during Turbo.
    Nasindor Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I honestly tried to give this show a chance, but I couldn't stand it. Remeniscent of the old Dr Shrinker, or Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, or Land of the Lost. Off the cheesey scale for sure, pegged the needle...
    dr.maikel Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    The Powerangers.
    Thise came out when i was around 8 or 9 and everyone in holland from my age was watching it and talking about it ad school. To bad the rip off's almost all sucked.
    TheReelDeal Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Nice to see the black ranger getting work still. LOL. Not sure what I mean? Check out the new Pet commercial for either PetCo or PetSmart ( im not sure which). It has the woman getting her weiner dog a new toy. The clerk at the pet store? Walter "Zach the black ranger" Jones is that clerk. It's unmistakeable. Be on the look out.
    Skeletor Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I herd that in a recent show, Zordon and Rita got MARRIED!!!!!!!
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Go Go Power Rangers!!!

I've loved this show for years! But ever since Ninja Storm Power Rangers has gone down for me and almost every other fan I know. I think they should make some sort of remake of the originals to bring back the old ones on TV
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    yes yes this is a show i not only remember but was a fan of sorta my older bros were a bit more of fans than i was
    cold caller Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    i would like the series ( if my mom didntr let me watch it from 1994 - 2003 0 in 2004 i saw the show look in youtube for shows and it was awsome

and littlelis64, they got their ninja suit when they had the movie but you know the good news is
    the good news is that we have copies to the mighty morphon power ranger on dvd in walmart. Woohooo :)

anyway my cousin saw like everything when he was 4
    TheReelDeal Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I swear the guy who played Zack had a guest spot on The Sheild a year or two ago. As a drug dealer or gang member....
    salazar707 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    THE POWER RANGER"S ARE AWSOME MAN...I Am 17 Years old And I still Watch The Show....(Man If Only I Coud Go Back To My Childhood)
    mr.funky Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    the Thunder Megazordz were the best zordz ever!!
    lilcp3_2007 Posted 8 years 3 days ago
    THIS WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST SHOW POWER RANGER SHOW EVER!!! I LOVE ALL 3 SEASONS!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY GET ALL THE THEME SONGS!!
    dakid Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    i was a fan since day one with "day of the dumster" .i still remember the world premire of the power rangers on fox... wow now this brings real memories..
    grizzly Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    ahhhh the power rangers, the first one's were ok the later one's
    I don't know because I stopped watching it.
    kickapoosenior87 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    By far the best TV show ever created. I remeber when this show first came out and my mom did not want me to watch it, but that did not stop me. I was so i love with Tommy the Green/White Ranger. The other day a friend and I got in a big fight over if Kimberly had blonde or brown hair. Its BROWN!!!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I was in 3rd Grade when Mighty Morphin Power Rangers started. Ever since I watched it, I was hooked to Power Rangers until the end of the Zeo Power Rangers series. Turbo is where I stopped watching Power Rangers.
    snowmonkie44 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    does any body remember the watch that was a handheld game?? i had it for like 2 months then my mom washed it in a pair of jeans i had. man that was a very sad day in my life :(
    twinsun Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    o yeah!!! absolutely amazin. up until the age of 7 it was my life ambition to become a power ranger
    Firefly Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    My very first television crush came from this show. Who was it? Billy. I'm sorry, but David Yost did NOT age well! I wanted to be the pink ranger (Kimberly) when I was little, but now that I look back, the yellow ranger (Trini) was the coolest!

Yeah, I most definately had a MMPR party once. My friend (who's party it was also, cause he was born a day before me) took the figurines off the cake and put them all in the fish tank. Well, ever since I was little I had been scared of fish, so the yellow ranger stayed down there for who knows how long. Heck, she might still be down there.

Yeah, I totally had the Morphin' pink ranger doll. Actually, I STILL have it, and it STILL works!
    Playmate Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    OMG... i LOVED this show... i had the talking gloves... and the doll. I think i had a party at one point. I loved the Yellow Ranger! SABERTOOTH TIGER!
    maglor Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    is intro #3 in Japanese? i thought power rangers was based on the Japanese show "Super Sentai" and why would they dub the American power rangers back into Japanese?
    HungryDingo Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I started watching this show when I was in the 2nd grade and now that I am in my 3rd year of college it is STILL on. I haven't seen it in years, although my little brother did watch for awhile after I grew out which was about the 5th or 6th grade. I remember how controversial it was at the time, everyone was concerned kids would become violent for watching it. I guess because it was live action and not animated it raised more concerns than say the Ninja Turtles or Transformers.
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Ah, the show that started a pop culture legend. I just finished watching the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie a minute ago.

I can't help but notice that people claim that the newer versions of the show are crappy or whatever. The main complaint being that they change it to different versions every year now. I think they may actually be better off doing it that way now. Now, hear me out. Long before it became Power Rangers in the US, it was Super Sentai in Japan. The tradition with Sentai was to change it every year and make a new show. So, when it became Power Rangers in the USA, they tried their hardest to keep stuff the same and just change the zords over to make use of the Japanese footage. And they were really pushing it for a while there. From Dinozords to Thunderzords to Ninjazords, they kept juggling the footage. Yet, it seemed to take them further and further from the original powers they had gotten. They still morphed by calling out the names of dinosaurs and ancient mammals, but they piloted zords that looked like mythical creatures. Or they got new Ninja powers but still wore helmets that looked like dinosaur heads. It would get harder when the colors got played with. For example, there was no Pink Ranger in the series that created the Ninja and Shogun Zords. That's why she didn't get a Shogun Zord (the Falcon was something different in the Japanese version). So, they had to change. The only other choices would have been to try and create their own monsters and zords or to end the franchise completely. Either choice could be expensive or foolish.

The new versions aren't all that bad.
    KISSMasta Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    i had a mad crush on the pink ranger
    Celeste Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Yeah I remember this. This show was pulled from YTV's line up because parent's groups thought it was too violent and Global TV edited it like crazy until they decided to pull it from their Saturday morning line up for the same reason.
    White Ranger Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I liked green ranger(Jason Dvid Frank)but i --love-- THE WHITE RANGER
    Slayer1745 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I have always loved this show.... from when it started untill about the end of "Rangers In Space"... the begining years were the best... and the Green Ranger (both Evil and "reformed";) was by far the best character ever... all in all I'm glad to have found a site that has information about this kind of stuff.. I still remember the original airing of the first episode... I caught it by chance (because a martial arts compitition got canceled) and I watched it ritually from that point on... even after I got a lil older and it was "un-cool" I still stayed true untill they started making the show a horrible debachary of it's former glory... however in the begining it was.. and always the memories shall remain of it being one of the best shows of the generation
    t-rex Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Yep, like the majority - I say this is the best PR series. Thumbs up!
    Klingon Warrior Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    This was around when i was about 5 and i loved the show. As they say the original was and always will be the best.
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Best show ever!!! *and scene*
    Snppls Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    In MMPR Tommy loses his powers as the Green Ranger because of Rita's green candle which is linked to his power coin
    Somewhere in season 2, Zedd also finds a way to make these kind of candles for every ranger, but then Tommy retrieved them
    Garo Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Ah yes, I remember the original series fondly. Especially the Green Ranger. He was my favorite. But his japanese counterpart, the Dragonranger from Zyuranger, had a much cooler storyline.

See, Dragonranger was actually the older brother of the Red ranger, and at first was out to kill him in a right of succession conflict that would take too long to explain here, but it's very engaging. the evil sword he orginally used was one that Bandora (Rita) had helped him to find, and that was the extent of Bandora's involvement. there was no mind control over the Dragonranger. He genuinely hated the Zyurangers, until he eventually made up with his brother and joined up with the rangers.

And the reason why Tommy lost his powers suddenly in MMPR? It's because the Dragonranger dies in the middle of Zyuranger, in a noble sacrifice for a young boy he befriended.
    Punkrocker20 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    God!..did i love that show..well at least until they sent it 2 hell...i loved it all the way until zeo came, when zeo hit i turned it off,cause thats when it turned 2 shit.....i so wish they would put seasons 1&2 on dvd!!!
    Sheik Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Ohh..season one PWNZ.
    xNekonessx Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Omgosh!!! The Power Rangers.... this takes me back to blah blah blah I sound soo old!!!! Hehe but this show was the coolest, and if you didnt like it you werent cool. Its true... I remember that head in that tube guy dying in the movie
    skyler Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    There is nothing like the original. I watch until all of the familiarities were gone (space). after that everything that I knew was gone and it got really dump. now they are the police force and crap like that. I would always play power rangers and remember meeting my hero, the green power ranger (jason david frank) in person. This was my favorite show of all time!
    Daikun Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    The original MMPR series was awesome. There was the original 5, then the Green Ranger (Tommy) joined, then Lord Zedd was released with the more powerful Putties (or whatever those clay creatures were called). All was good.

...And then came the cast change, then the spinoffs (Zeo and the rest) and I saw that the end times were nigh.
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    god i love the power rangers. They'll show reruns on the disney channel sometimes and i get all nostalgic. I remember starting to think jason was pretty hot and then all of the sudden this dude Tommy joins the cast and damn....lets just say i matured at an early age.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This was actually the ONLY good 'Power Rangers' series they did. After that, it all started getting REALLY stupid!
    anglslife Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    It was all about Jason David Frank, I was 9 or 10 years old when he started out on MMPR. I'm on summer break from college and I see him on Dino Thunder in the mornings.
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    this one was the best,and the second one was pretty good.but with the third one it ruined it from there on
    SONIC Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    God i hated these shows,

it ruined such great shows like Sonic.

wish i could change it so this show never came around.
    avaitor Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    why did we love this show so much?
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The Original ist the best!!!!
    I watched this a lot, but hated the series that came out afterwards. I only liked Ninja Storm a little bit!
    NickMania Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    who didnt love this show it was truly one of the Best Live Action Shows on T.V. I still remember the episode where 3 of the original actors got replaced by new guys.
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I believe the person who played the yellow ranger passed away in a automobile accident. The actresses name was Thuy Trang. IMDB the name for more info.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Nothing was better then Mighty Morphin Power Rangers back in 1993-96 on Fox Kids.

Out of all the Power Rangers series, this one is the best. I did watch Zeo Power Rangers but after Turbo I stopped watching Power Rangers.
    TheRogueWombat Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I remember at some point into the development of the show, parents were worried that kids would reenact some action from the show, (and in many cases, did) so Bandai made a PSA with Bulk and Skull. Skull dropped an ice cream cone on Bulk's shoe. Some nearby kids asked Bulk if we was going to beat Skull up. Bulk proceded to explain the difference between acting and real life. Thanks Bulk! Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!