Comments

Comments
    cloudiedaze Posted 11 months 13 days ago
    I loved this show when I was little. thank goodness for Netflix
    leslieheartstrings Posted 1 year 1 month ago
    I super love this show! The Wonder Years is a part of my growing up stage. I like the plot because it’s pretty realistic and most likely happen to every teenager that’s why I find very attached to this show. You can see how Kevin grew up and dealt with every happiness and sometimes loneliness of life. It also shows the tight friendship of him and his best friend Paul and also with his puppy love Winnie Cooper! So surprised I saw Winnie Cooper or Danica in real life in Avril Lavigne’s Rock ‘n Roll video. Haha! She’s fully grown-up! Anyway, back to the main topic. I hope there will be a reunion for the whole cast of this show, like a movie tribute, what do you think, guys? I do still watch this show until now, my husband gave a DVD boxset of this show which really surprised me because it has all the full episodes from the entire 6 seasons and a well-reserved quality. If I can remember I think he bought it at yourdvdcorner.com. I’m just so happy for bringing these good memories again!
    Dudley88 Posted 1 year 9 months ago
    This show was part of my regular viewing in 1989-90. Watched it in syndication many years later, and for some reason, it just didn't do it for me anymore.
    bklynbren Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    I liked this show. Funny thing, when I was a kid watching this, I didn't think winnie was all that hot and didn't understand why savage was making such a big deal lol.
    slappywag64 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    Who didn't wish they had a neighbor like Winnie Cooper next door. There was a nasty and mean spirited undercurrent that turned me off to the showIt was only watchable for Danica McKellar.
    annie90 Posted 3 years 14 days ago
    sadly it will probably never come out on dvd because of the difficulty with obtaining music rights :( such a shame
    annie90 Posted 3 years 14 days ago
    If only they still made shows like this
    Oroku Saki Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    My favorite live-action kid show of all time. I used to get so obsessed with this show that I pretty much pretended I was Kevin Arnold because when I first the show I was about his age. Now the show is played on HUB!
    Riahgrl86 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    love love love this show!
    since97 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    i got obsessed with this show b/c it's on the new channel the HUB
    Jakus Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I saw re-runs of this show about 2 years ago. I loved this show!! :)
    betaflight Posted 4 years 2 minutes ago
    Wasn't the love story of he and Winnie Cooper sweet?
    Chillaroo1 Posted 4 years 10 days ago
    My favorite show of all time! I get lost in it and wish I lived back in those days.
    m8644 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    in my opinion this is the best show of all time.....absolutely brilliant. And the best thing about it is that it was "real".....if you actually watch the show from beginning to end, Kevin can really be kind of a jerk...he isnt just some goody goody character.....really great characters all around
    dircta2012 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    oh i miss the 80's
    lovebubbles88 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    found this site http://www.ioffer.com/i/Wonder-Years-The-Complete-Series-DVD-Box-Set-9388298
    where you can buy this.
    lovebubbles88 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    oh man I remember this show!! wow.. Has it really been that long since it last aired...
    SenTora Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Here's the reason why The Wonder Years still isn't out on DVD. In order for them to do it, they have to get licensing rights for the music that was used throughout the series.

That's also the main reason why a lot of shows aren't on DVD to include The Wonder Years. Look at all the classic rock, Motown, etc. music that was used in each episode. They have to pay those royalty fees and that can tend to get very expensive.
    Goofball Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    It's not on TV Land. I'm afraid TV Land rarely runs GOOD classic TV any more. They've gone down hill like all the other cable channels.
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 25 days ago
    My boyfriend use to watch this show all the time. Do they air this show on TVland?
    retro_todd Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    My favorite show of all time. I related to so many things in this show, the writers made it very real. The things we faced growing up and the emotions. Wish it had stayed on longer but i have a dvd set of all the episodes best 30 bucks i ever spent.
    SickLife13 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    MAN I R3M3MB3R THIS SHOW I SAW TH3 R3RUNS ONC3 I TURN3D 7 OR OLD3R THAN THAT NOT SUR3 BUT I LOV3D IT
    pettyfan Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This is the best show ever. I wish it was still on, and I wish even more that it was available on DVD.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I remember this. Great show. I love the intro song!
    klj82780 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I so LOVED this show. I wish it was still on!
    Michi Mommy Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    My sister and I grew up with this show and LOVED it!!

Last week were at HEB and the cashieer looked just like Winnie ... we were making faces and giggling ... she probably thought we were weirdos!!
    CHILDOF78 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I was ten years old when this show debuted and I remember my father loved watching it because of all the sixties memories. It was funny, my father was the age "Kevin" was back during the year they were portraying and I was the age "Kevin" was in current time. However, being a kid who wasn't oo much into the dramatic t.v. shows; I never gave the show a chance. I look back now and realize that I missed a mirror image of the trials and tribulations of adolecscent life I was going through.
    Good29er Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I loved watching this show for one reason......I had a crush on that shy-type girl with the black, long hair that eventually kissed Kevin Arnold.
    Murshaq Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Such an awesome show, loved the intro, such great actors and such an amazing story.
    MashyPoo Posted 6 years 1 day ago
    they still show two episodes twice daily and omnibuses on weekends on ITV3
    im obsessed with this show. they don't make them like that anymore.
    who else thinks kevin and winnie made love in that barn? i know they have to come across as chaste cos its a family show but there are a load of people convinced that thats what happened. i dunno
    i find it sad how kevin and winnie never end up together, like after all that. its sweet how they write letters to each other every week for 8 years after leaving for college.
    murph Posted 6 years 9 days ago
    In the uk its being aired in its entirety at the mo at 6pm to 7pm every week day and its a joy.im 29 and loved it when it first showed.good ol fred savage.he's married and got two kids!!!!!!!!!!how time flies.
    livilivilivi623 Posted 6 years 12 days ago
    This show is absolutly timeless and relates to really any age.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    This show got me entertained :)
    phill Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Iloved the show...hated fred savage. To this day i cannot stand that guy. But yeah, great show. The last episode kinda ruined my day when he said "Then Wayner took over the family business when dad died"(i think thats how it went).

i was pretty sad about it
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch this a fair bit when it was on... I liked the way Kevin's thoughts were Narrated... when I was little I always found Whinny's name hilarious as there were only 2 other tv stars I knew with that name... one was a cartoon witch and the other one was a pooh lol...
    I love the theme song but who doesn't... Great show!

MeLsAbEeBgIrL Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I really miss this show..... Last summer was so awesome when ION aired back to back episodes.... I wish a DVD set would come out. I read somewhere that the reason why that it hasn't yet is because of obtaining the music rights for release.... It just wouldn't be the same without the music!
    Pastor G Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i always thought it was ray charles singing the intro song . . .

don't blame me, i was only a kid

awesome show!
    dopamine Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    remember the whole Paul/Marilyn Manson rumor? No? Well I do.
    jeffo872403 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I want to watch reruns,but tvland don't show and nick at night don't show it.
    Lobotomaxx Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    One of my favorite TV shows.

Since it is 2008 maybe we will get lucky and see it released in time for it's 20th anniversary.
    hollydrummer Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    this was not a cartoon lol
    irasistabelle Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    lol reminds me of when he was in austin powers... MOOOOOLE!!! HAHAHA
    mansszat Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I'm from Holland. Also there, it was fun to watch. Cool serie.
    jewslayer Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    yeah this show probably the best nick at night show, and does anyone know about it coming out for seasons on dvd?
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    awww i love wonder years
    abcpbs Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I am from New Jersey and Ocean City is in New Jersey but there is another Ocean City but it is in Maryland
    abcpbs Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I remember this show and the episode when Kevin had this zit
    stormtrooper75 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    cool show, i watched it every week. i
    still watch re-runs now.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    ah yes the wonder another show i remember fondly who could forget winnie i thought she was so pretty i wanted to be just like her the girl everyone wanted to be with...
    mand i wish shows like this were still on for kids to watch not the junk they watch today...
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    "whaaaat would u dooooo... if i sang outta tuuunne?" Aw man, I love this show *always will*--- I hated Wayne *he was soooo MEAN!!!* Winnie, Paul, and Kev were the cutest* Had to admit that I had the biggest crush on Kev rite about the time he got all manly in high school *what a stud muffin --- I KNOW I'm not the only one lol!!*

Altho I still watch N@N for my nightly dosage of Fresh Prince--- they need to bring back the ORIGINAL n@n shows. Including this one!!!

****The '90's = TV at it's best ****
    WhenDovesCryyy81 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Oh man, this is the absolute best sitcom in the world. I love the whole storyline behind this show, and everyone can relate to it. I wish they still showed it on Nick@Nite and ION. :o(
    RetroGAL Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This show rocked I miss it Damn you TVTropolis for taking this show off and replacing it with realityTV Shit.
    Gatomon94 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I remember watching this on Nick at Nite all the time when I was little, but my memories of it are kind of fuzzy now.
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 7 years 19 days ago
    Lol I had the biggest thing for Fred Savage!
    samlab03 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    this was my absolute favorite show when i was little :D
    i think it should be shown more often.
    i love it
    flanfan1 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    it still comes on monday - thursday, its my moms favorite show...
    sketch Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Definetly one of my most favorite show from my childhood. I even had a crush on Fred Savage and Josh Saviano (those boys are cute!!!)
    snowmonkie44 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    wow i miss this how. i used to watch this when i was like 4 and i still love it to this day 18 years later!
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    What would you do if I sang out of tune?
    This was such a good show and I sometimes watch it on ION.
    mattthemaster1994 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    ion is the only t.v network that has this show in my nopinion thats sad this show is too good to be just confined on one network
    90kid05 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i loved this show i really hope they put it on DVD because i buy it
    ichigo89 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    omg i was 3 or 5 w/e but i watched this show like crazy i love it so much
    Ladytink534 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I used to watch this show all the time when I was younger!
    jjred86 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po5-0MQBFb0 Check out this video about Kevin and Winnie!
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I just started watching this show on Ion. I can already say I'm a fan. I watched a clip from an episode called "The Accident," and it was brilliant. Bob Seger's "We've Got Tonight" played perfectly as Kevin and Winnie's emotions were on full display when they told each other "I love you." It wasn't sappy at all, so well done. The writers of this show could crap out stuff 10 times better than what's on TV these days. Imagine...a TV show that gave good morals and didn't concentrate on mindless sex, swearing, and drug use. yes, there was such an era when TV was good. Right up until the end of the 1990s, when all this reality crap began infesting our screens.
    daminmancejin Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    hey they started puting wonder years back on tv now yay!
    runnybabbit Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    this show was sooo great. so many goog memories
    AiCLC Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Paul was kick ass!! Kevin could be a dick, though
    EightiesMan Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Great show. Great song. I agree. This show would make you laugh and cry and get you in trouble at school the next day because you wanted to talk about it in class. Or was that just me...?
    Eureeka Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Love this show. I was sad when Kevin and Winnie didn't end up together. Oh well.
    snatchpro Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I swear to god this was THE best preformance at woodstock. Threw Hendrix out of there. Literally. man was sooooo fucked up and the woodstock version was wayyyyy better than the recorded version. Watch it if you can. Best live preformance I've ever seen and I'm 23 and seen about 20 different bands live.
    Turnerp561 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    this was my show! Fox is always trippin' on the DVD releases! We had like 6 years just to see Martin on DVD!!!
    Lee104 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    One of my favourite shows ever! I wish FOX woild hurry up and release it on DVD.
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I grew up with this show being of parallel age with Fred Savage and having my own dorky best friend. It was cool.
    Rennie00 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I still love the theme song.

And in my opinion, the writers were brilliant.
    Rennie00 Posted 8 years 14 days ago
    Yeah but in that movie, where Fred played the abuser, he looked cute when he got mad. I know, sick right? lol

And then, I think he played either a child molester or rapist in Law & Order. Far cry from Kevin Arnold.
    mr.funky Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    my sister used to watch this a lot, i didn't know what was going on but i watched it anyways with her!
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This show was so great.
    jumpstreetschmoe Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I was convinced that I was going to marry Fred Savage one day. Never happened. Oh well.

This show - I loved it. So much.

Anything that uses Joe Cocker as its them song has got to be cool.
    Klingon Warrior Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    man i remember watching the later series case i was born when it started........and i used to watch some episodes while others i didnt like. but now im getting bak into it
    dakid Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    lol i never watched the show really ..but i remember this intro ... burned in my mind beacuase my sister was in love with that boy.
    grizzly Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I like this show, it was good and I used to watch it.
    90sKid Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I loved this show when I was younger. It aired on Nick for about a year. Damn Nick
    kjb101791 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    We always use to watch this in the summer. For some reason it reminds me of coney island in cincinnati
    asturla85 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    this show is one of my all time favorites
    sewage Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Whaaat would you dooo if I sang, at a tune.....

This was probably the only show other than Power Rangers, VR Troopers, and Beetle Borgs that I watched that was with real people.
    grizzly Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This show is good.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    And for those who don't know, the theme song is "A little help from my friends" by Joe Cocker
    90sKid Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    i loved this show. i was so happy when it came on nick @ nite and i was so ticked when nick @ nite stopped airing it
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I definitely watched this show.
    browneyedgirl Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Everytime I hear the song I always think of The Wonder Years, then Boy Meets World. The Savage guys were soo cute.
    she-ra21 Posted 8 years 11 months ago

Best show in TV history.
    lisa_ballengee Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    OMG!! Did you know that Frd Savage (Kevin Arnold) was the guy with the huge mole on his face on Austin Powers' Goldmember??? I freaked when I found that out!!!!
    pokinsmot Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    one of the best shows... did you know that the stupid robber from Home Alone is the narrator?
    Leesta Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    loved this show...winnie and kevin are so cute together :)
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This was one of my favorite shows. I used to wish the things in this show would happen in my life, and alot of the things did because this show was realistic.

It kind of annoys me though how Boy Meets World is an attempt to be a more modern day version of this show. Come on, it's so obvious it is. That other Savage kid and then just the whole thing. The Wonder Years WAS waaaaaay better though by far.
    kaleb1979 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Sad that Fred Savage has'nt grown an inch since the show ended, eh?
    Hjfriends10 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I agree, they should put wonder years on DVD. i want to see them again. Fred savage was such a cutie when he was in this show. (so is his brother) but i loved how they portrayed how it was growing up back then.
    rocky2576 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Who did not Love the Wonder Years. This show was an exact copy of my life except in a different decade. Kevin was the best.