Comments

Comments
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    It's now got re-runs on The Hub channel. This is a pretty funny show, back when Robin Williams didn't suck in everybody's eyes.
    Retro Wop Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    Nanoo Nanoo, the start of Robin Williams. I also had a crush on Mindy ( so did most of the boys at school). This show was genuinely funny with the zaney characters and Mindy as the straight person. I remember that there was always a lesson on the uniqueness of being a human being at the end of every show when Mork would report to Orson what he had learned.
    morelshroomgirl1976 Posted 3 years 8 days ago
    I loved this show, I liked how they grew younger as they got older, MOrk and his alien friends I mean.
    dmccloud Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I even had the book to this show. HAHAHA I loved it and have been a Williams ever after.
    one for the money Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    The bloke who played Exidor he was a hoot, he out weired Williams, but Pam dawber what was that about, (Ooohh `ere mussus, as Frankie Howard would say) they reminded me of all those Bud Cort movies I`d wished I had recorded, when our family got a betamax Vtr in the 70`s.
    DetroitLions60 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    nanoo nanooo! XDD
    seatown27 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    shows like this really take me back. I also had a crush on mindy when i was a preteen, is that weird? LOL
    benton gold Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Pretty annoying.
    sootsme Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I recall that Mindy was quite hot.
    Michi Mommy Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    My husband saw this show for the first time during a marathon they had during Thanksgiving ... and He really got into it! haha ~

WE are going to name our daughter Mindy ... thank god we had our son in Septemer or he would have named him MORK !! haha~
    lexhogan Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    dumb.
    trollman1212 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    omg 1978 was the best time in my life .an thursday at 8:00pm on was the funnys on tv ... an rocknroll like was at it top...we had some good times lol
    retroplore Posted 6 years 17 days ago
    I did not know that Robin Williams was playing the character of an alien. I thought that the show was normal but I realized how wrong I was.

Even though Robin Williams' character was a foreign alien, the actor definitely played the heck of it.
    edwardsteganhaus Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    all i remember is robin was on crack cocaine at the time. it went downhill after he had a breakdown about his great friend jon belushi died from an overdose. anyone who does not remeber jon needs to see animal house or the original blues brothers or any retro snl
    SuzanneHIH Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Mork calling Orsen come in Orsen.
    I like Robin Williams and this show is what started it all. I also wanted to dress like Mindy with her baggy overalls on the weekend and barrettes. What were the name of those, they were my favorite accessory in 5th grade.
    ricolatino21 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Wow I remembered I had a big crush on Pam Dawber
    peanuts Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Robin Williams is what made this corny show work.
    esme69 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    My god, Robin Williams at his most innocent time, tis program lead him to amazing film roles, this was the ultimate beginning for him. What an amazing career leap...... "Nannoo Nannoo ...."
    jpickens Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I watched it the first two years then stopped when it started to jump the shark.
    wc86 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Listin to all those other cool shows they mention at the ending. I wish they still had tv stations that had that type of programing!
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    As I noted on my comment to Happy Days, Mork & Mindy was a spinoff of that show.

Robin William's trademark exclamations for Mork were memorable, including "Nanoo Nanoo" and "Shazbot!"

Not noted here (yet) was that later on in the series, the writers decided for Mork and Mindy to have a son. He was played by Jonathan Winters, and the two comedians played off each other brilliantly. Not all of their spontaneous comedy could be written into the show, and many of it came between takes.
    Daikun Posted 9 years 12 days ago
    I used to watch this a lot on Nick at Nite.

"NANU NANU!"