Comments

Comments
    Retro Wop Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    The man who could make a supercomputer out of a pack of matches and a flashlight. If anything, this was a entertaining show.
    Hoganmann Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    LMFAO, MacGyver was tha shit
    since97 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    haha this remembers of snl did mac gruber
    Ironjoker Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    This dude could make a fully functioning nuclear missile with a toothpick and a rock.
    Flea Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    my ultimate favourite -used to come on on Friday nights when I was about 8 or 9 yrs old:)
    retro_todd Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    classic 80's show
    superqborg Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    download them here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3898956/MacGyver_Season_1_7_All_Episodes___REAL_COMPLETE___READ_DESCRIPT
    Foog Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I have seasons 1-3 of this show, it's certainly hokey and all when I watch them today, but for those times it was sheer perfection. I LOVE the MacGyver shows. My mom loves the show possibly for the sole reason of Mac's first name being Angus. (Moms... XD)
    crl Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Macgyver muiiiiiiiiiiito bom é o melhor
    melissarearantell Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Can Anyone tell me where i can get season 6 the episode called The Wasteland

email me at [email protected]
    anomaly_1976 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I now have a love-hate relationship with this site... I love seeing stuff I grew up with "one more time"..... but I hate it for making me feel old!!!! AAAAAGGH!!!!
    fwbkidd Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    classic..him and captain planet are the only two people I know that can look so cool being heros with mullets..alright I'll take that back..I guess I can add Dog the Bountie Hunter..lol..
    Pastor G Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    G.I. Joe = best cartoon

MacGyver = BEST SHOW

all he ever needed was duct tape, chewing gum, and a thread
    fedster Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I can still recall the original soundtrack of this show. :D MacGyver never used a gun. What inspired me during my science and math classes was that if MacGyver can use his wit and knowledge to fight crime, so can we. :D
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i loved MacGyver he could always find his way our of anything...lol....
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I do believe that it is still on some networks. Last time I remember WGN was airing it..
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Wasn't MacGyver hot? He was just so manly lol. What couldn't he do? What device couldn't he prevent from blowing up? MacGyver was the man!!!

*** '70's, '80's, '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    trollpixie Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    MacGyver was always my hero! I always wanted to be like MacGyver while growing up.

Ah, what the hell - I still want to be like him!
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that future "Family Feud" host Ray Combes was a guest star in this series. I guess it figures, since he wasn't that well known back when the series ran. But you can check it out for yourselves on TV Land, where the series is currently running. Sad the way his life ended after his "15 minutes".
    retrotekguy Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I love this show. Wish the networks would bring it back on!!
    t-rex Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I used to watch this show all the time. Awesome how resourceful MacGuyver was!!!
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Richard Dean Anderson will forever be known as MacGyver-- although I really like Stargate SG-1 (have not seen Atlantis), my wife will always love him best on that show.

A friend of mine that had been in the Air Force told me that MacGyver's skill was actually based on real Air Force training. I remember that the writers had to start making explanations of his improvisations much more vague to avoid liability with fans.
    The_D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    haha cause of this show back then and probably used today most people say "I'm gonna Macguyver this". and in half baked they had a "Macguyver" haha he could make a bong out of anything
    Firefly Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    The way I wish the credits had gone.
    Starring: Richard Dean Anderson
    Dana Elcar
    AND
    Paper clip as "the bomb defuser"

Oh, and that Super Bowl Commerical this year: priceless. (Yes, that was a pun.)
    alexmackfan Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I Love this show its my fav tv show off all time.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Yes, what would MacGyver do?
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    LOL I remember the Simpsons when Jay Sherman came to Springfield, and Patty and Selma asked him which celebrities were gay, and Homer told him to tell them MacGyver was gay. Oooh, they were pissed.... :D
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Aunt Patty and Selma's favorite show!
    Mr__D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    You might think this is crazy, but most of what he did on the show can actually be done. They did a "behind the scenes" special once, and Anderson admitted that except for the bits involving explosives or incendiaries all of the gimmicks he does in the show can really be done.
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    This guy made a hang glider out of a wrecked parachute and pieces of a broken satellite in less than 15 seconds! He is truly the master impossibility. The show itself was kinda corny. But hey, it showed brain triumphed over brawn (supposedly healthier mentality for kids)!
    alexmackfan Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I really like this show. I already have it on DVD. Its the best show out there.