Comments

Comments
    Blackbear Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I LOVED this show! I couldn't remember the name but I remember how cool they were when activating their wings and shooting the lasers out their shoulders! Classic Cartoon!
    project kid Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    awww man...talk about the good old days...alotta people dont remember these guys....i do...
    crowgemini7 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    i wanted a copper kid action figure when i was a kid. though i never got it, i did get a light blue silverhawks lunchbox. it was eventually replaced with a indiana jones and the temple of doom lunchbox.
    antology100 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Hi everybody I'm from Perú, I used to watch silverhawks when a I was a child, in spanish me gustaria que pasen todas las intros en version latina para asi poder acordarme de la letra de cada intro aunque la version original is in English, muchos Saludos, byeeeeee
    Mobri Posted 5 years 5 hours ago
    I actually had a pair of Silverhawk tennis shoes as a kid! I remember little of the show other than the little learning bits all cartoons had back in the day.
    TheShredder Posted 6 years 5 hours ago
    This show was the bomb. I'm glad about the DVD release but I hope it comes back hard like everything else. Where's the merchandise? Silverhawks was right up there with Transformers and Ninja Turtles. Also, where's all the Cowboys of Moo Mesa crap? Come on, get with the program.
    Quicksilver2k9 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    An awesome show. Was addicted to this show. And soon they will have volume 1 out on dvd.
    Tassadar Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Yeah... I remember this cartoon kicking ass as a child, much like Thunder Cats but they both in all honesty suck balls... I know this may seem blasphemous but I can still watch Transformers without getting sick to stomach. Booo!
    Longtail Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I still have my giant Tally Hawk sitting up on my shelf above me and he still has all his missiles. I loved this show.
    robbo Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    this show was da bomb awsum show.. mmmmm memories :)
    Autobot_Matrix Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I remember the show growing up and Cartoon Network replayed it again around 1997 I wish they would put the series on DVD if they havent already. This show was basically Thundercats with wings The Villans were even similar Mon star transformed in a similar manner that Mum-Ra did. It was still a great show. I agree that toys today are not near as good as they were in the 80's I think this is becaeuse there are not any good series to back a toyline. If you go to a toy store these days all the good toys are remakes of old ones examples Star Wars Power of the Force the new Heman Series released in 2002. Voltron also had a remake in the late 90's Nothing is original any more. Just about every successful toy has had a remake It wouldn't suprise me if we saw a remake of MASK in the future
    tattoofreak Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    i still at 28 years of age have these toys. open but in immaculate condition nonetheless..but toys today suck..i feel bad for kids
    abrindlek Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Oh...memories
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i do remember this show but really just the name mostly i cant recall any episodes again i was five at this time.
    lmayberry2 Posted 7 years 1 day ago
    This show was one of the best shows back then!!
    professional927 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    loved this one big fan had the toys, lunch box and coloring books, been missing it for years
    newsome3450 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    giant space squid..nuff said
    licawolf Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show!

Does someone have the spanish version of the intro? I'd love to watch it again.
    greeze Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Yeah loved this show, in all its psuedo-erotic glory, even though at the time I didnt see that. Monstarr was the shiznat as far as badguys were concerned, and this was onr of the few shows where I was actually rooting for the evil foes.
    shadoweaver Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    wow, it`s greats, i love this show!!!!!
    ScottTrakker Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Yea, what happened to the download button that used to be next to "add an intro"??
    makankepiting Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    hey.. can i download this? ow man...
    Retro Ru-Bot Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Hells yeah, I hope they put the SilverHawks on DVD soon!
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    hey I know what u mean I lived in kansas city
    80sboy Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    The Spanish Intro was better than the original one, Instead of TallyHawk they said Alla Van!
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    That was pretty clever I could never figure out what the orange colored one was ever saying an it ticked me off the only one that understood him was the one flying an also I like that they where trying to teach you something about the solar system.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I never saw the show (it reminds me of the thunder cats) but my aunt had one of the toys in her attic some sort of car that slid along a length of ribbion like material. All I can remember was a hawk that when you pushed on it's tail, the wings would snap together in front of it. and a guy that looked like he was made from mollocules. odd :/
    art_of_war_101 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    brings back memories. sends chills down my spine. 80's cartoons had memorable themes not like stupid cartoons f todays generation. lots of morals too... hell, it beats 2 stupid kids with a friends who is a skeleton. you know what i mean...
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    uh his name was copper kid. dude
    Rogue73 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This show needs to be brought to DVD. I have the bootleg copies, but it's just not the same as an official set. We have Thundercats, not bring in the hawks. Another thing I notice about all the 80's cartoons. We had catchy themes, and they stuck with us. There really aren't many cartoon themes of today, that are memorable.
    regular_joe Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This show and Thundercats are the two shows that I miss most from the 80s. The toys were awsome. The cowboy was funny.

Why was the orange guy a mime?
    dabattousai Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I still enjoy the font of the titles of both Thundercats and Silverhawks lol, they are the same.
    whatADD? Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Mon-Star's flying squid was the Sky-Runner, I never got that toy but I did have the Sky-Shadow, way better!

Quicksilver, Steelwill, Steelheart, Bluegrass, Flashback, Hotwing and Copper Kid flying out of the Maraj...OUTSTANDING! Classic Stuff. Check out the toys at the virtual toy chest
    MrTron Posted 9 years 29 days ago
    Does anyone remember the name of Mon-Star's flying squid? I am at a total loss at the moment.
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    silverhawks now on dvd at f.y.e and best buy.
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    get em hawks. it will be a pleasure i got that from an old commercal on tape. from back in the day in 86 still has it. including thundercats ho the movie.
    neba Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Awesome show back in the day. My favorite part of it was Monstar's transformation in the intro. Good times.
    chunky lover Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    bring them back its bin two long