Comments

Comments
    RobotixWarrior Posted 3 months 18 days ago
    Do you think that Jayce And The Wheeled Warriors deserves a big comeback?
    shin82 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    i used to watch this as a kid in Dubbed VHS (not official, all the cartoon series of the 80's, in Greece, that were dubbed did not have any rights) i remember they only had two VHS with three episodes each they were edited so that you saw the intro and after the end of the third you so the end credits
    dmccloud Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    HOLY Tight Rolls Batman!!

Dude I used to have this toy and watched the cartoon but never could remember the name. TOTALLY SWEET!!
    Aingsy Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    If anyone could tell me where I can get hold of theis on DVD I'd be well grateful. I loved this growing up and really wanna watch it again
    REDMAN013 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    Where can i download them?
    Jadaqwest Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this is one of my top 8 80s cartoons/toys ever...i wish they'd make a movie or graphic animation series that would be dope!!!!!
    Shaun Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Haha...I still have these toys. I couldnt remember the name of the show either, thank God for this site lol.
    Jukebox980 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This show REALLY needs to come back into syndication. Even if it's on late at night. Another classic
    kp31098 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I have been looking for the name of the cartoon for years....and when I described it to people...they had no clue what I was talking about. I think they thought
    Iwas crazy...but here it is!!! I used to love this cartoon!
    westcoastfunk Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This shows theme is awesome I just wondering what 80's band did??? Does anyone know...
    GoodOldDays Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Me To:trying to remember the name of this cartoon had me going crazy............
    billcozby Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This is definatle one of my favorates. I can't understand why Cartoon Network, never plays things like this. Maybe this should be given a movie ending?
    licawolf Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I had been trying to remember the name of this cartoon for years! nobody seemed to remember this show... I knew I wasn't crazy.
    SpittingVenom Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Years of looking for this badass show. TY RetroJunk.
    chrisliam2 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i loved this cartoon i wish they would relise it on dvd the theme song is the best ever i like the wizerd
    1984megadeath Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i hear ya matli! i used to watch this before school!
    (so THATS what han solo does when he's not fighting the empire?)
    Matli Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    This show was great! Next to MASK and Transformers (hehe...I was a real boy ;p)
    Unfortunately there aren't many people who remember this one...
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Never seen this show but it has a great theme song..
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 23 days ago
    Well, I remember the original show, but it was quite a doubletake to see a Spanish dub later (Spanish-- well, mostly Mexican-- voice characterizations are rather cheesy).
    soilworker3 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    The only toy line that I actually had more of the bad guys than good guys. The Wheeled Warriors vehicles kinda sucked compared to the Monster Minds I thought.
    BYERE Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I absolutely LOVE this show... they used to show it on Fox Kids (what is now known as Jetix... it's a channel over here in England) but not any more. I wish they'd put it on DVD... but then again, like Dungeons & Dragons, they never finished it. They made a whole 63 or 64 episodes for this series, but Jayce never found his father... nor a way to destroy Saw Boss. It's a shame that all these great series' were around but were never finished. These are classics... and will never be finished or remade as well as they were back then.
    soilworker3 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I'm from MI too, I thought the same thing! I actually had some of the vehicles too.