Comments

Comments
    kristenakrist1984 Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    These episodes can be seen on youtube. just type in Rescue 911 episodes
    freddyfan98 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    The one that scared me the most was the one when a little boy fell under the ride on mower and got his leg cut real bad.
    nandjmartinez010711 Posted 3 years 4 days ago
    I remember watching this show as a little girl. I'd watch it before I went to bed. I really wish it would come back on. I miss it.
    Mariposita89 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    I remembered watching this as a young child. There was this one episode about a guy who broke into a lady's house and hid in her room. I was paranoid as hell because of it for a long while O.o
    HockeyPrincess Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Other segments on this show that will always be engrained in my mind were the one when a girl was playing baseball and the ball hit her on the top of the end and it knocked her unconscious, and a chemistry teacher who had a beaker filled with a flammable liquid and he just about got out of the school with it and it exploded in his face, nearly killing him. This show was traumatizing!!!
    HockeyPrincess Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    When I was about 5, I saw a segment on this show about a little boy named Matthew who was on an escalator and it caught his leg and he was dragged by it. That was 19 years ago and, to this day, I hate going on escalators. You will never get me on one!!!
    the monster hunter Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    i think this show is still on tv or a show like it
    Andre357 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I was 5 when this show first came on... I was trumatized. I cant belive that my great-grandma let me watch it. But I did every episode until it went off. I really thought that the dispatchers could see the incedents happening. I wanted to be a dispatcher because of this show...

I have been a 911 Telecommunicator for over two years now. And I tell you this show is a mild verson of what really happens. I wish they would bring it back. Cause, I think it would give people a better sense of what's going on when you dial 911.
    Chesterfield308 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    There were a couple episodes when the person in question died. Those were epic episodes, really unsettling.
    conniebaby88 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    MAN GOOD MEMORIES MY SISTER AND I WATCHED THIS FAITHFULLY OMG I LOVED THIS SHOW BUT IT MADE ME SAD SOMETIMES TOO
    Metalchick86 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I use to watch this show every friday night with my parents at 8&8:30pm i miss this show
    giffmeister Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I remember an episode in which a boy is pulls up the drain in a swimming pool and gets his arm sucked in. His mom is busy reading a book and doesn't notice! Definitely never tried to pull up the drain, ever again! (Which me and my friends would try and do at any pool that had a drain)
    Lucky Sprite Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    I remember this was kinda epic when it came out, being one of the first of it's kind. I remember thinking the actors weren't very good as a kid. Now you have Paramedics and Trauma: Life in the ER where they show everything...not reenacted. I've always been fascinated with this field though.
    masonx31 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    they stop this for no reason.. I WANT TO HAVE THIS ON dvd..when will it be released by season? LOL.. went to bed after this normally when I was younger 8pm or so early 90\'s
    Coco Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    i wish they had reruns of this on tv
    musiclady11 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    somehow, I watched this when I was a kid and all I can remember is William Shatner hosting it.
    Adam Ant Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I remember the Florida train episode I wonder if Luis ever got to go to night school to become a EMT he really should be by now i mean watch it on youtube.com that is why people should always granted it was the chicks fault for not paying attention she was very lucky that Luis was there.
    CptnPlanet Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    My mom use to love this show and make me watch it with her...i remember being freaked out by the intro and feelin sad watchin it.
    burninghairsmell Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    the show had a bad ass theme song!
    fwbkidd Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    my parents loved making us watch this..it came on around the time I normally have to go to bed..I think it use to come on right after the wonder years..I remember it making me feel depressed watching all this bad stuff happen to people
    jerbear Posted 6 years 5 days ago
    I am looking for this episode for the reason my father is turning the big 5-0 next year. He was one of the EMT\'s from the show.
    jerbear Posted 6 years 5 days ago
    I am looking for an episode to watch and also to get it is episode 108 segment 1. It is the episode where the boy falls in the feed-bin, i have looked everywhere. Please if anyone has got it or knows where it is please e-mail me. [email protected]
    PHILRYABKIN Posted 6 years 21 days ago
    You can only find rescue 911 on youtube or old VHS
    Natty741 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I always ask everyone at some point if they remember this show. And Aliyah thanks for mentioning you watch it on youtube! I never even thought to look! Sweet!
    gaynhappy Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch that crazy ass show. It was good, but the only thing was the shit never show someone dying, which sucked big time, always a happy ending. We always knew what the fuck the out cum would fucking be. Oh well, it was a good show...
    lyndsayrac Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Hell yes. This show ruled. I especially loved the baby crying in the theme song. My friend got me some VHS when I was 21.
    rivhern Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This show turned me into a hypochondriac when I was like 14 or 15 LOL The episodes where someone would get sick. Then when I got sick I would think back to the Rescue 911 episode I seen and think maybe that is what I had LOL
    Aliyah_Pooh Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i used to watch this show all the time!!!! I STILL WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE.COM !!! does it even come on anymore??

i looked for it and never found it!!! what channel is it for Kissimmee,Florida???

Please Let me Know Because that show is very good and its educational because if you have a problem like that you would know what to do!!!
    rescueboy911 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i use to watch rescue911 what happened to the show.or what chanel is it on in california. do u also have a web site for rescue911 thanks
    pearljamownzyou Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I used to watch this all the time with my mom.
    watsup Posted 7 years 11 days ago
    omg i love dis show when i was 3 i use to copy every word the guy would say in the begening that is how i became an actress shhhh dont tell any one
    HaroldB Posted 7 years 18 days ago
    I\'m happy to see the intro shown with the 2 teens throwing the log off the 200\' cliff near Stripped Peak, Port Angeles, WA. I was a member of the Clallam Co. SAR who helped pull that boy up and put him in the Coast Guard helo for transport to Olympic Memorial Hospital. It acutally happened at night, but the 911 folks filmed it in the daylight and feed us catered lunches in the 2 days it took to film this episode.
    I wish I had the episode number or if someone had a tape/DVD of that episode.
    [email protected]
    stephanie2007 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I watched this show all the time. I even have the book :D.
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I see that someone posted the two different intros of Rescue 911. But I still have two intros to this show.
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I just found some commercials of Rescue 911 at YouTube. I think that they should be posted here on RetroJunk.

Ian16545 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    The only thing I remember about the show is the disclaimer...
    allgood2000 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Does anyone have episodes on tape? I have a lot, and I am looking for someone who has the rest of the episodes that I need. I would be willing to trade. Most of the ones I\'m looking for are from Seasons 2 and 7, but there are episodes from other seasons I need as well. Some of the ones I\'m looking for contain these segments: A cherry picker malfuntions on a high bridge over a river, a woman has a heart attack at a supper club, A duck gets plastic six-pack rings around its neck, a mailman stops a runaway car with a baby inside, a burglar gets stuck in the chimney, a suicidal man threatens to jump off a bridge over train tracks, a collie alerts the mom when a baby stops breating, an electrocution with an electric guitar, a man with a bomb and gun takes hostages at a library, a girl gets her hand or finger stuck in a desk. E-mail me at allgood_2000(at)comcast(dot)net if you have any of these.
    porygon6 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This show would get me and my family\'s attention every week. Who would have guessed that real life can be just as exciting as fantasy
    nikki89 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I HATED Rescue 911 and by hated I mean that I was terrified of it. The episode that scared me the most was the one with the girl who was making oatmeal on the stove and caught on fire. That episode is burned into my brain
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Good news. I have two different intros to Rescue 911. I\'ll send them pretty soon. So just be patient for the time being. Thanks everyone.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Yes, I watched this with my mother, along with unsolved mysteries, I wasn\'t scared, but i learned manythings and how kids could save the day. It mostly had happy endings, and well... SHATNER!
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Get this intro in quick lol
    ganon Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    When I was little, I saw that creepy episode where the 6 year old found his mom having a seizure in the bathtub, and the water was so hot that her skin started to peel, and that one where the 3 year old was running around the house, and he tripped over the cord to the Fry Daddy, and the grease poured all over him and his skin got burned, and that one where the two year old was brushing his teeth and the toothbrush stabbed into the back of his throat and it got stuck in his artery, and that episode where the lady was in labor and she was dying, and all her kids were crying. This show just scared the shit out of me when I was little.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I actually watched this and paid attention to it as if it were a cartoon :P I was 6 at the time...good stuff
    Trashley Posted 9 years 5 days ago
    Oh I used to watch this soooooo much. I saw it not too long ago and it was sad because it was so much cornier than I remember it being. Still a great show though.
    TV1985 Posted 9 years 24 days ago
    I use to watch Rescue 911 every tuesday night on CBS. Some episodes were very breath-taking. Some were even more shocking then others.

Since I enjoyed watching Rescue 911 and still enjoy watching the reruns whenever on TV, I think that they need to bring a newer version of Rescue 911 to TV. One with true stories that are more recent. From like 2000 to right now.

They need a show like this, that way people of all ages will learn what can happend anywhere and everywhere 24/7.