Comments

Comments
    arizvega Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    Donkey Kong is the man.....
    MikoAmu Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Donkey Kong is cool! He kick some ass!
    1990kid Posted 4 months 22 days ago
    I miss donkey kong:(
    arikarinyukijima Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I remember this show. A few years ago I completely forgot watching this with my brother (I was tomboy-ish back then). My brother showed me an episode of it and I remember it completely. The computer animation, the unnecessary singing for part of the show and the catchphrase "Banana-Slamma!!!". It was the cheesiest thing I ever saw in my life, but for some reason... it was awesome!!!
    The Evolution Of Life Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I recon that it's from Canada myself. They wouldn't translate the song word by word to English otherwise but make it a different song.

Even if you don't know French it's easy to follow that it's on par with the English as far as lyrics go exactly the same.

Canadian's speak French and English both as their home language.
    The Evolution Of Life Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I've never seen this only the English and French Intros for it.

I did however watch Earthworm Jim on Channel 4 regularly.
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Oh, I forgot to mention "Earthworm Jim" was another good video game-based cartoon.
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    This show is extremely underrated. I loved this show and I think it's up there with Sonic The Hedgehog "SatAM", and Adventures Of Super Mario Bros. 3 as the greatest video game-based cartoons ever. Pokemon was good at first, but went downhill. Super Mario Bros. Super Show was decent. Super Mario World was mediocre. Legend of Zelda was awful. Adventures of Sonic was fun to watch, but not all that good. Captain N was crap. Sonic Underground was okay, but nothing like Sonic. Sonic X could've been good, but it was ruined by Chris, and horrible voice acting. Mega Man was close to the games, but it wasn't that good. So this, Sonic SatAM, and Mario 3 are the only video game cartoons that I would consider to be great. The only things I don't like about this show are the way Candy looks, she looked nothing like that in the game. And some episodes were kind of boring. But other than that, DKC was a great show, based on a great game.
    stancoolness Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    this show was friggin\' hilarious. i have what seems to be a movie of it on tape. everyone looks like a plastic action figure being moved around... it\'s weird animation.
    leetsniped33 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    this and pokemon were the 2 shows that i would run home to in grade 1 to watch
    Donkey Kong Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I didnet watch this show before but im watching it on youtube and it the best show i ever watch
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    yeah i remember this show it was okay
    burrus Posted 5 years 5 days ago
    wow i remember dis wacthed it in the morinings
    Redhead Metalhead Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I don\'t remember a lot about the show, but I\'ve seen it sometimes, and from what I remember, it was okay.
    superhumansamuri Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    i havent seen this show in such along time haha
    grimreaperchik Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Wow, I remember this show...as a kid :D It was not bad :D
    TurtleMonster Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    This show sucks. A LOT!

It was a retarded piece of s*** and I never liked it. The only reason people like this show is for the sole reason of it being \"retro\" and/or \"Nostalgic\" (Which is irrelevant as well, because 1996 to 2000 isn\'t what I consider to be \"retro\";).

saralaverdure Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    OMG I miss this show soo much it used to be on teletoon. They have full ep of this show on YouTube :)
    cousin Kenster Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    neva watched this show...why is it number 1?
    foxfan Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    It wouldn\'t hurt if Nelvana released this show on DVD, would it? :)
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    this is more popular than animaniacs! yah right
    jango52577 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    How is this the most popular 90\'s show? It was a boring piece of crap.
    blueluigi Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    LOL boy did we help spam up the comments page.
    saralaverdure Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    OMG I love this show.
    MrLopez Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    My favourite Nintendo games!!
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i don\'t remember seeing this on fox kids at all O_O
    rsnall Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Man I used to love this show
    mattdog1000000 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    As a huge DKC fan I tried watching this show whenever I could, but now I look back and regret it... The show was weak, certainly it\'s not the worst thing that\'s happened to DK, but we could\'ve done without all that singing and body movement.
    mechademonslayer Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I kind of remeber that show. I remeber it was one of those shows i watched when nothing else was on. heh.
    Pizzaguy2 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i have one of the episodes on tape and dixie kong is hot
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Hey guys long time no see. Sorry I haven\'t been on in forever, school totally slammed me! But i\'m back in action!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    BlueLuigi, you said there are two DKC Vhs\'s in Canada, what are they?
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    One Night in Krazy Kremland part 3:

(everyone grabs onto Dixie)

Dixie: Why are all of you holding on to me?

blueluigi: Because you got the most useful thing in your adventures! The helicopter spin. Now spin Dixie spin.

(Dixie flies with everyone holding onto each other while the coaster falls into a big pit, Diddy kisses Dixie for saving her life. Klump and Krusha both groan while on top of Barney)

Barney: What a super-dee-duper night to be killed!

Diddy: Ha! Ha!

(BlueMario slaps Barney in the face and everyone joins in on beating up Barney. Dixie hits him with her hair, Diddy throws grande oranges, and BlueMario gets his Wii remote and Wii nunchuck shoots bullet bills out of his wii remote and shotgun bullets out of his nunchuck remote, everyone then steps on his head one person at a time)

DK: Who\'s hot?
    Diddy: We\'re hot!
    DK: Who\'s not?
    Diddy: They\'re not. (he says that to Klump, Krusha, and Barney)

blueluigi: Had enough? I challange you to a kart racing match. Winner gets to keep Barney\'s head.

(blueluigi points to a race track from Diddy Kong Racing.The racers include blueluigi, bluemario, Diddy, Dixie, DK, King K. Rool, Klump, and Krusha.)

TO BE CONTINUED
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Huh... I wonder why my name didn\'t appear in that post... aw well I\'ll post it again:

Well, me and BlueMario both came up with One Krazy Night in Krazy KremLand part 2:

(BlueMario, Diddy, and Dixie are traveling through Kongo Bongo island in the NES Legend of Zelda style, they go to blueluigi\'s, sonicemerald\'s lavadiddykong\'s and lavadixiekong\'s houses)

(BlueMario picks up a rock and accidently hits Diddy in the nose)

BlueMario: Whoops, sorry.
    Diddy: That\'s OK, I\'m sure you did not mean it.
    blueluigi: I can feel Diddy\'s pain.
    BlueMario: ....So can I.

(while continuing walking classic LOZ style, they find Barney the Dinosaur)

Diddy: Why is this dinosaur here? I don\'t know why, but let\'s BBQ him!!!

(BlueMario throws TNT barrels at Barney and then blueluigi uses his Wii Zapper on him)

Diddy: Where did you get that Wii Zapper from?
    blueluigi: Oh yeah, I got it from EB games right before you stopped by.

(Diddy burns him up and blueluigi uses his Wii Zapper on him, they make it to the carnival entrance, little did they know, it was a trap by King K. Rool. After going through the entrance, they head over to the cotten candy section where Klump and Krusha are working at.)

Diddy: Klump and Krusha?
    Klump: Ha! Ha! That\'s right.
    Krusha: You have fallen into King K. Rool\'s trap!
    blueluigi: his trap? You mean this place is run by King K. Rool?
    Krusha: That\'s right, ha! ha! ha!
    Diddy: I\'ll figure some way out of this, I... um... (he finds a poster for a rollar coaster race challange), How about we both enter this race, the rollar coaster race challange.
    Klump: Ha! Ha! Ha! You\'re on. Hip-hup! Hip-hup, hip-hup.

SCENE: Rollar Coaster Race Challange

(They enter the Roller Coaster Race Challange which is simular to the rickety race level from DKC2)

DK: Why are you on a Roller Coaster?
    Klump: To knock the knockers out of you.
    LavaDiddyKong Oh yeah, well take this!

(they hit the plus barrel and then the coaster dashes right into Klump and Krusha\'s cart where they fall and land on Barney the Dinosaur.)

Klump: What kind of purple dinosaur is this Krusha my sir commander?
    Krusha: Huh... I don\'t know, but I don\'t like purple dinosaurs like him.

TO BE CONTINUED
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 12 days ago
    The RJ chat is basically a chatroom where you get to chat with different RJers. If we do chat on there, it would have to be at a time when we would both be avalible at the same time.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 14 days ago
    Hey guys! I got a New Mario avatar and I added some of you guys on my friends list and I want to chat with you on RJ chat but how does it work?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 17 days ago
    BlueMario: That\'s a nice script. The end was pretty funny.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 19 days ago
    Ok Here\'s one Epiosde I made up called:
    \"One Night in Krazy KremLand\" Part 1 of the Script.

*scene fades in Cranky\'s cabin at Night*

DK: Whew! What a Day! I\'m beat!
    Diddy: Tell me about it! all this crime fighting is getting me really Bored!
    BlueMario: YOU GUYS! You guys look! this is the greatest thing ever! Oh my God!
    Dixie: REALLY?! What is it?... A Coupon?!
    BlueMario: That\'s right. A Coupon to the newest carnival on Kongo Bongo, Krazy Kremland!
    *Diddy and Dixie Gasped in fear*
    Diddy and Dixie: Krazy kremland?!
    Diddy: I sure remember on our Last adventure where we had to save DK! It was the Forth World on our Adventure Quest! (From DKC2)
    BlueMario: And whats so bad about that?
    Diddy: they have everything Dangerous! Name them Dix!
    Dixie: Umm.... I sorta Don\'t Remember but it\'s still Pretty Dangerous so I don\'t think we should go.
    BlueMario: Aw. Come on. . This is the First night they are opened! Plus It will be fun! We can go get our friends and go there together! Every Carnival is Suppsoe to have Food, Games, Rides, Shows, and Prizes! Maybe they will have it there too! So guys, Don\'t be such Stupid wimps.
    Diddy: I hate Carnival food! They taste Nasty! Ick! The rides are so scary you can fly off the coaster with NO TRACKS and then kill yoursleves! The Games are so hard to win, The Shows are boring and the Prizes are Useless! So I shall NOT go!
    Dixie: I Shall not go too!
    BlueMario: WIMPS!!! Come on let\'s go get Blueluigi, Sonicemerald, Lavadiddykong and Lavadixiekong and then go to the Carnival!
    DK: umm.... I never been there before. But I guess I\'ll go with them. I\'ll be back later Cranky!
    Cranky: Take care DK! hee! hee! Boy Will I get a look on their faces when they get home sick from eating too many sweets! hee! hee! hee! hee! hee!
    TO BE COUNTINED
    That\'s Excellent so far.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 19 days ago
    Hi Guys! I\'m back! and I finally Got a New password!!!! LavaDiddykong, Long time no see eh? I missed you! I really want to chat with you on AIM! If you give me your AIM username, I\'ll give you mine. Here: My username for AIM is ACfan1016. Well I better not forget this new password! I want to change my password to make it easier! The one I got is hard to remember but I went to AIM.com and got a message and that\'s my new password. Anyways, We can make up more epiosdes for Season 3 on the DKC TV show.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    It\'s a new feature that has recently been added along with other new features. People who are not registered could post comments on this site.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    sonicemerald: Yeah, you\'re right about that but it just annoys me soooooo much that he\'s always flaming Redyoshi and doesn\'t stop, like his opinions are the best in the world. Anyway, I take back calling him a prick but I just wish he would stop.
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    blueluigi, seriously its not nice to call people dumb or pricks.... seriously.. you are doing exactly what he is doing.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    sonic64: WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?! Leave Redyoshi alone you dumb prick! Plus I\'m tired of you bashing people who don\'t like the same things as you. Grow the heck up already and learn that we\'re not born to like the same things as each other!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    XPJay17: I downloaded episodes from a torrent on soniconthe.net. the links are right here.

Medium Quality:

High Quality-ish:
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    sonicemerald: Yeah when I was typing my message I typed it the same time you messed up the comment box for a while. Wow that caused something now did it.
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    *shakes head at sonic64*

haha our comments look funny blueluigi
    XPJay17 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Blueluigi, Where do the episodes get downloaded to? I mean i\'m just asking
    shadyshane Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    the DK show was top quality!!!!
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    MY FAVORITE SHOW AND CHARACTER OF ALL TIME I LOVE THIS SHOW I LOVED THA SINGIN IT WAS SOO GOOD FOR THA SHOW
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    YESS!!!!!!! The comment box is no longer ruined!!!!!!!! We can post here now!!!!!!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    You have to be logged on to download these episodes so yes you do have to regester but the only episode that\'s avalible for download at the time is Kong Fu which is what I uploaded. There was already three episodes that I downloaded. Two of them someone uploaded at megaupload (I Spy With My Hairy Eye, and A Thin Line Between Love and Ape). RandomTBush, the person who\'s uploading the tapes downloaded these episodes as temps in case he couldn\'t find his tapes that include these episodes, it\'s possible that he recorded all 40 episodes but the trouble is looking for the tapes.

I\'m guessing that he has alot of tapes, I would imagine having this much tapes. In fact it must be as much as I have Playstation 1 games (I have alot of playstation 1 games.)
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    maybe you wern\'t logged on.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    BlueLuigi did I do something wrong?
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Oh yeah and also yes I did go on animal-crossing.com and yes it\'s pretty nice that wild world has been on there. In fact when I first got animal crossing for the gamecube I went on animal-crossing.com I went to the code generator and they have a code to get you the NES game Soccer. Say did you know that Animal Crossing also includes NES games that you get to collect, I had every single NES game that was featured in the game (including Super Duper rare NES games such as Super Mario Brothers and The Legend of Zelda) but my memory card got erased and now I have to collect all those NES games all over again especilly The Legend of Zelda which was super duper rare (I got to the 5th level in that game). But one of the Super Duper rare NES games that I have on the game right now is Punch-out which they were gonna post a code generator of that game on animal-crossing.com but they never did.

As for wild world, I didn\'t get very far in that game actually. But I could never use Wi-Fi in that game, it stinks. But still Wild World is a pretty fun game, unfortunatly no NES games in that game, but with the Wii coming out I guess it doesn\'t really matter.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Actually it\'s not avalible for download yet BlueMario but yes it will be avalible for download pretty soon.
    I\'v been there.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Have no fear! It\'s-a-me!!!! BlueMario!!!!! I\'m really busy now because I\'m on Vacation in Florida right now and I\'m posting this following postnote.
    *gasps* Klump\'s lumps is available for Download!?!? That\'s SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!! I would have downloaded right by now!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Can you please, please, please, please, please, PUH-LEASE check my favorite ROle-playing game website online? I\"M BEGGING ONE OF YOU GUYS BUT YOU WOULD\'T GO ON IT AND POST A NOTE TO SEE IF YOU LIKED IT OR NOT. Here\'s the website:
    www.animal-crossing.com
    Believe it or not, Me and BluePeach play it every now and then.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I\'m a member but when I clicked open I waited forever and it didn\'t come! Did I do something wrong?
    sonicemerald Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Thats so awesome!!!! I\'m so glad!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    OK I don\'t mean to make 4 posts in a row but the person who is uploading those DKC episodes has found some more tapes that includes Season 1 (and guess what BlueMario, Klumps Lumps is one of them). So this is all the episodes he found so far

Season 1
    Barrel, Barrel... Who\'s Got the Barrel
    Get a Life Don\'t Save One
    Klump\'s Lumps
    Bluster\'s Ape-Sale Stravaganza
    Legend of the Crystal Coconut
    Kong Fu (The one I uploaded)
    I Spy With My Hairy Eye (one he downloaded off megaupload)
    A Thin Line Between Love and Ape (one he downloaded off megaupload)

Season 2
    Hooray for Holly-Kongo Bongo
    The Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights
    Speak No Evil, Dude
    The Day the Island Stood Still
    Monkey Seer, Monkey Do
    Four Weddings and a Coconut
    Vote of Kong-Fidence
    The Big Switch-a-Roo
    Hunka Hunka Burnin\' Bluster
    Best of Enemies
    It\'s a Wonderful Life
    Just Kidding
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Well one thing to get your attention Kong Fu is ready for download

But you have to be regestered to download it.

PS: The person who\'s gonna upload the DKC episodes, he\'s gonna upload this episode as well, and he\'s gonna take out the fuzziness in the episode like he\'s doing with his other episodes, he\'s also doing it with the other two episodes we could find (I Spy With My Hairy Eye and A Thin Line Between Love and Ape.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I\'m I the only one left?
    Where did everyone go?
    sonicemerald Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    LavaDiddyKong: Thank you! lol ill try to post to virthday gift up on my site when i get it!^_^
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Amazing site! And I read that your site came 2004 and now it is 2006! You need a birthday gift! I\'m working on it!
    sonicemerald Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    BlueMario: sure I\'ll be your friend...
    LavaDiddyKong: Sweet site! I have a website also, but its not about Donkey Kong, its www.freewebs.com/allaboutsonic
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Ooops! What I meant to say was go over there if you want some info on the show.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Welcome to retrojunk sonicemerald! I do have a site that talks about the show. it is here: www.donkeykong.co.nr
    Go over there if you want some info on the page.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    BlueMario, if you read the forum more you\'ll see that he doesn\'t know for sure that he has all 40 episodes but he does have the Season 1 episode, Barrel Barrel... Who\'s got the Barrel and all the episodes of Season 2 except for Message in a Bottle Show (which is actually the last episode but not the last one aired). But he says that the upload takes a while but yes you will see some episodes.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The guy is uploading ALL 40 Epiosdes of Donkey kong country!?!? THAT\"S EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD SEE KLUMP\"S LUMPS BY NOW!
    Guess what! I\'m in Florida right now. I\'m posting this message at my aunt Susan\'s House! Blueluigi, Can you ask Sonicemerald to see If he can be my Friend? I\'m Destine to make more friends. Tell me when He\'s done Uploading all 40 Epiosdes!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago

This is where they\'re talking more about uploading the DKC TV show on soniconthe.net. It\'s sooo cool that he\'s gonna be doing that. Whenever I read about it I get hyped up because I\'m really looking forward.
    sonicemerald Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Hello! how are you all.... i just signed up for retrojunk.. so i am new... sorta and i\'m good friends with blueluigi. oh and I remember this show so well. i actually found out about it when i first saw The Legend Of The Crystal Coconut in Sam\'s Club in Palm Springs... I had recently gotten Donkey Kong 64 and my mom thought that it would help me with the game..... lol what a joke!! well anyways my mom got it for me and I went to my uncles house and watched it.... and I fell in love with it... (this was about 1999-2000) I didnt know back then that it was a cartoon show. anyways one day later I was flipping through channels sunday morning and I saw Donkey Kong and watched it! this was the only time I ever saw it on the TV.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Oh yeah and also there may be a new user joining here. His name is sonicemerald and he is a really good friend of mine.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago

That\'s where they\'re talking about putting episodes on that site. There was one episode that that person uploaded (Holly Horray for Kongo Bongo) but unfortunatly it got deleted and before I could download it.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I\'m back eveyone! And I\'D LOVE TO SEE ALL 40 EPISODES OF DKC!!!!!! Tell me when he does it!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Well I\'m back and guess what I have great news, a friend of mine told me that there is a person that says that he is going to upload all 40 episodes of Donkey Kong Country. Man I\'d love to see that.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Hey LavaDiddykong or anybody can you check this out:
    www.animal-crossing.com
    THis is one of my Favorite RPG Video games!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Sorry! It is a 3 day camping trip.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I am going on a 2 day camping trip.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I\'m gonna be gone tonight and I won\'t be back until Tuesday but when I come back I\'m gonna try once again by uploading the episodes I have on youtube and divide them into parts.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I want to see new DKC episodes very badly.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    That\'s very cool LavaDiddyKong and by the way I\'d like to see full episode downloads featured on Kongo Valley as well. I only have three full english episodes which isn\'t enough to burn on DVD.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I just got a new avatar!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Sadly, no. The only thing new about Kongo Valley is that they have a new member in their forums.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Aw, Thanks you guys! By the way, Is there new epiosdes I can download from Kongo valley? Please check and see.
    Very cool BlueMario!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Hey, Check this out you guys! I got myself an All-new Avatar!!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    That\'s pretty cool, I wounder why I didn\'t know about it until recently.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Ooops! Anyways, here is the url:
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Oh, well I didn\'t know that considering it wasn\'t featured on a lot of websites.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    What are you talking about? It is released now. I ordered it at Amazon what I was saying was that I ordered it and it is taking a while to come.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Yeah I know, I wounder when it will be released.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Boy, this new DK VHS is taking forever to come!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Hey! I\'m here! I\'m very busy a lot.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I\'m here, Mario VS Donkey Kong looks like a good game.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Do I have this section to myself?
    Am I the only one here?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Pauline (formerly known as Lady in Japan) is a fictional character in the Nintendo game Donkey Kong, as well as in the Game Boy remake of the same game. In both games, she is held captive by Donkey Kong and it\'s the player\'s objective (as Mario) to rescue her. Pauline is held captive at the top of each level, where she remains in place and she shouts \"Help!\" until Mario reaches the top. On his way to rescue her, Mario can collect various feminine articles Pauline has dropped (her hat, parasol or purse) for either; bonus points or to enter a bonus round where the player can win extra lives.

Her only other appearance besides both Donkey Kong games was in the NES game Pinball. She was essentially replaced by Princess Peach as Mario\'s love interest from Super Mario Bros. and onward. She is currently set to reappear in the upcoming game Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis, nearly twelve years since her previous appearance in the Game Boy version of Donkey Kong.

Contrary to popular belief, Pauline is just a regular woman, not a princess. She is often mistaken to be Princess Peach by players not familiar with the lesser-known Pauline. In recent Game & Watch Gallery Game Boy titles featuring Donkey Kong, Pauline is usually replaced with the Princess. In a sense, one could say that Pauline served as a prototype for Princess Peach, and video game damsels-in-distress as well.

Pauline\'s original name in Japan was \"Lady\", but this was changed when the game was brought to North America, where she was renamed Pauline in merchandises and home versions of the game. Most likely, those promoting Donkey Kong in America chose to name the character \"Pauline\" after the famous 1920s movie serial, The Perils of Pauline. Much as Mario\'s Pauline was the repeated kidnapping victim of a giant ape, the movie character Pauline was perpetually tied-up by numerous captors. She remained as Lady in Japan, however, until the release of the Donkey Kong remake for Game Boy, wherein she was officially renamed Pauline in Japan and was reintroduced as a \"new heroine\". This can be considered a contrast from the name issue with Peach, as in Pauline\'s case the \"Americanized\" name was preferred over the Japanese original.

In the original arcade cabinet of Donkey Kong, Pauline was depicted as a blonde-haired girl with a torn red dress. She is depicted in similar fashion in various related artworks and merchadises of the game (including in the Donkey Kong shorts shown in Saturday Supercade). Her actual in-game appearance though, she is depicted as wearing a long purple dress (with long skirt and sleeves) and having a ponytail. This discrenpancy between the in-game design and cabinet\'s artwork can be attributed to the graphical limitations of the arcade game\'s hardware.

In the 1994 Game Boy Donkey Kong game, Pauline is depicted similarly to her design on the original game\'s arcade cabinet, but with brunette hair and a character design more in-line with recent Mario games. The change in hair color was presumably done to distinguish Pauline from the more popular Princess Peach (also a blonde). This design will also be used in the upcoming Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis.

On the Saturday Supercade\'s Donkey Kong shorts, Pauline was Mario\'s niece instead of his girlfriend. (To modern fans, this would cause some confusion, as it would indicate that Pauline would be Luigi\'s daughter, or the daughter of an unknown sibling of Mario.) Her voice was provided by Judy Strangis.
    In the live-action Super Mario Bros. movie, a character named \"Daniella\" appears as Mario\'s girlfriend. In that sense, Daniella could be based on Pauline. The character was portrayed by actress Dana Kaminski.
    Pauline appeared in a Japanese Donkey Kong manga by Kazuki Motoyama (who authored several other Super Mario manga series) based on the Game Boy remake. In the manga, she and Donkey Kong Jr. are trapeze artists and the main attractions in a circus owned by Peach. Like in the game, Pauline is taken captive by Donkey Kong, who attempts to get his son back from the circus.
    Pauline is set to return in Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis. After all these years, Donkey Kong has again fallen in love for Pauline and this time, he tries to win her over with a Mini-DK toy. When he realises that Pauline is more interested in the Mini-Marios, DK throws into a rage and kidnaps her, taking off to the top of the Super Mini-Mario World amusement park and leaving the Mini-Marios to save her. Pauline is seen as a VIP guest at the ribbon cutting ceremony at Super Mini Mario World.
    Does that anser your queston?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Who\'s Pauline?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I\'m here! I\'ve been very busy.
    Hey where is everybody?!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Bluemario: I got off school a week ago.

BluePeach: Welcome to Retrojunk

Lavadiddykong: That is pretty cool. She kind of reminds me of Natasia from Rocky and Bullwinkle.
    Pauline is back!

LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I got out of school a long time ago.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Oh hey Guys, GUESS WHAT? I JUST GOT OUT OF SCHOOL TODAY! I\'M OFF FROM SCHOOL, FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Man! Does Nintendo make Serious Games or what!
    Me and BluePeacht love: Mario, Sonic, Donkey kong, and even Animal Crossing as well! Soon LavaDixiekong, You will love Animal Crossing and Donkey kong, Forever and Always! ^_^

Oh yeah, and LavaDixiekong, Why do you think Dixie kong is your Favorite Chracther? ?
    0 _ 0
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Hey, Do you know, BluePeach? Believe it or not, She\'s my best friend! I live a few houses away from her! Soon, she will meet you guys soon or not.
    She will meet you guys that Introduces: LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixiekong, Blueluigi and Kametsou!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Say, you know, Barney That purple Freak That we all hate? I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!! Say, I\'m gonna dare one of you guys to see how long you can watch 1 full epiosde of barney WITHOUT changing the channel, shutting your TV off or WITHOUT leaving the room. Top record is 3 Mintues! If you dare to take the Challage, Go right ahead and Go for it! SO try to beat 3 Mintues!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Does anyone know when these VHS tapes are gonna be released? And shouldn\'t this be released on DVD, I heard they stopped making VHS. Don\'t get me wrong but I think it\'s better to release it on DVD because there hasn\'t been another VHS release of anything since like 2004.
    Where are you people?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Kametsou: Did you look at the image? I\'m waiting for Raiders of the lost banana to come.
    BlueLuigi: That\'s cool.

LavaDiddykong: I like Mario and Donkey kong, But I like Animal Crossing as well!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Here\'s another DKC vhs from canada

ifromgamespics

LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Hey everyone! I\'m here! Check out the new DKC VHS!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Aw, COME ON!!! WHERE ARE YOU EVERYBODY!! ANYONE!!!!
    SOMEONE!!!

Has Anyone went to planet Mars!?!?!?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Ooh. I got something to tell you guys.
    There\'s gonna be an Animal Crossing Movie, I thinking this December.

I got Animal Crossing Wild World for Nintendo DS.
    I had the game since December 9th 2005. (i think.)
    You can be a boy or a girl in the game.
    This is what my Chracther looks like:
    NOTE: Here\'s the Image of a Gamecube E-reader card,
    Check it out here!:
    There\'s a Girl that matches with this boy I am:
    Check it out Here!:
    Remember, There\'s 8 Diffrent looks for Boys and Girls.
    Be careful! If you answer all the questions rudely,
    You might end up with a Permanent Scowl!
    You can have up to four people living on the same game card. you can even invite three of your friends to come over to your towns! ^_^
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    How sad. It didn\'t work.

Do you like the script?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Blue is my Favorite color too. I also like: Turquiose and yellow as well.
    P.S. Lavadiddykong what website did you get that image of BlueMario?
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    My nickname is blueluigi because blue is my favorate color and Luigi is my favorate character from Super Mario and Super Mario is like my all time favorate. I choose my avitar because it\'s from Super Mario Bros 2 the NES version and that Luigi kind of mixes some blue in it.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Isn\'t That\'s why I\'m called BlueMario?
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Oh yeah, that was a pretty good SMB3 episode. That\'s the one where King Koopa painted the mushroomers blue and red and they fight each other. Mario was painted blue and Luigi was painted red.
    Whare are you people?

This image made me think of BlueMario:
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Here is one of those funny ones!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Yes BlueMario I did get a new avatar! What do you think of it? We both got new avatars! And yes I did see those episodes fast foward they were very funny! And I really miss this game.

BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Go to youtube.com to see them.
    You\'re welcome LavaDiddykong! ^_^

P.S. Lavadiddykong, IS that a new avatar you got there?
    Oh yeah... and LavaDiddykong, If you want some laughs you can check out a few video game cartoons that are fast forwarded. There sooo funny!!! ^_^ I was dyinjg laughing watching some of the cilps in fast mode.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Oh yeah and Bluemario there\'s also Kirby as well.

PS: I like your new avatar
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    It worked Blue Mario! Thank you for trusting me!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Hey If you thought DKC was cool in Chipmunk mode, there\'s other video game cartoons that are fast fowarded on youtube.com, such as:

Super Mario bros 3
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Sonic X
    Pokemon (which ash is in slow mode and the scene is Fast Forwarded.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    They wern\'t dubbed, they were actually fastforwarded, I have a program that has a fast forward button and when you click on it the video would go two times faster and it would be making that squeaking voice sound that sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    It sooo Funny! It was based on Donkey kong country legend of the crystal cocounut VHS! it\'s 2x faster then on VHS.

Some kid dubbed DKC songs.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    If you all want an exterme laugh, Introducing: the
    Donkey kong fast mode (or Chimpmunk) songs! Go to Youtube.com
    type in: Donkey kong fast mode and there you go! You can laugh all you want!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I\'m here! I was busy a lot this week.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I\'ve been gone hat long? Sorry!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    OK once again I\'ll say this, WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    OK BlueMario you want to change your avatar, here\'s how

1. Go to the forums section
    2. Click on Log in at the near top section
    3. After you click on log in enter your username you use in Retrojunk
    4. click on profile
    5. at the bottom of the page in the avatar control panel, either you upload an avatar from your computer or upload or copy an image URL.
    6. Click on show gallery and it will show the avatar you uploaded.

Well I hope you know what to do now I might not have shown it in the exact correct way but it should show you how to do it, it\'s not that hard. Oh and yeah The New Super Mario Bros does look like a fun game, unfortunatly I spent all of my money on the Super Mario Bros Super Show DVD boxset, it actually might be a good DVD boxset to get along with the New Super Mario Bros.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Can you show me how too change my Avatar?
    I can\'t do it! I Accidently changed my Avatar back into a person!!! This is the avatar I want:

LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I\'m here! I have been surfing the web to find new dkc EP!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Hello!!!! Where are you guys hiding from THIS WEBSITE???
    I\'m right over here!

Has anyone won trips to Japan?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The New Super Mario Bros game came out for the Nintendo DS Yesterday, you guys!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Kametsou: ah, so why did you get a new user name, I don\'t have a problem with it.

BlueMario: Wow, that\'s great!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Hello! I\'m Right Here! My In Internet is finally working!!! I\'m Posting this message right here at my House! I\'ll Talk to guys right here on Retrojunk Any time now!! I\'m posting this message right before I\'m gonig to school. See you later!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Hallo? Where ARE YOU PEOPLE!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    NOT FINISHED YET
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Sorry Blue Mario. It was the best I could find of Klump\'s Lumps. But it is the whole episode! Remeber that idea you said about is making up new episodes? LavaDixieKong was rite that is called a FanFic anyways, I made one it is called the Cursed Carnival!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I wish there\'s someone who recorded this show during it\'s original airing. If so there might be some way they could upload it on their computer. Though I have heard of a possibility that it might air in reruns on Teletoon.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    What a second! That was just a script I want to see the entrie epiosde!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Hello Lavadiddykong it\'s me! BlueMario! I\'m sorry I cannot go online at home until my mom pays off the bill. I\'m posting this message at school becuase I haven\'t been on Retrojunk.com all weekend I did nothing but play my emulators. But until then I will have no choose but go to school and go online at my classroom.

P.S. I\'m gonna check at the DKC Klump\'s lumps epiosde
    Woo-hoo!!!!!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    BlueLuigi I am sure you know I didn\'t make that episode script. It was made by someone named Qyzzy Kong. You might know him as qyzbud. Anyways, I\'m soon going to a episode script with 2 DKC episodes. (I spy with my hairy eye and A thin line between love and ape.)

Best Wishes,
    LavaDiddyKong

P.S. I LOVE your web-site BlueLuigi. I\'m also working on a web-site using freewebs here it is http://freewebs.com/lavadiddykong
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Say LavaDiddyKong2, Think someday you could make scripts of Raiders of the Lost Banana, and Get A Life don\'t save one? I have the Portegese episodes of these episodes and I could sure use a script for these episodes.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I didn\'t work! Well here is the url http://kongovalley.50webs.com/html/scripts/scripts/s1e15_Klumps-Lumps.html
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    BlueMario I gave up on yousend it cuz after doing the math I found out it would take 15 hrs. To hoast one episode. So I\'m not going to do yousendit.com BUT WAIT! I have some great news for you! Do you wanna see Klump\'s Lumps! See it here! http://kongovalley.50webs.com/html/scripts/scripts/s1e15_Klumps-Lumps.html
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    have you guys seen my website
    www.freewebs.com/ifromgames

What do you think of it?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    OOOpppsss! I meant yousendit.com. I\'m so dumb! The whole reason why I spell everything wrong because I TYPE TOO FAST!!!!! sorry.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I\'m here! Sorry I have not been on this website for a couple of days. I was busy looking to see if you guys posted any more notes. I\'m detine to see more Postnotes. and when LavaDiddykong is done downloading the DKC epiosdes on Yousendi.com I\'ll be watching epiosdes like:
    KLUMP\"S LUMPS!!!!!! Please I want to see that epiosde so BADLY!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Has this world been abducted by aliens?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I was going to ask the same queston as well! I waited for a long for someone to post.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I was going to ask that too but I\'ve been watching the Super Mario Bros Super show DVD boxset that I got yesterday.
    memboy12 Posted 2 months 12 days ago
    Donkey kong was my show
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Has Anyone disappered from the planet earth?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    That is very cool BlueLuigi! BlueMario I am trying to get some DKC episodes on my site!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Say since you are all here, check out this website that I made myself (OK so I had some help)

freewebs.com/ifromgames

It has info from Nintendo OK just Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Captain N, and The Legend of Zelda. There\'s a cartoon section and a games section, I\'m also thinking of adding a Comics section and a movies section, plus I\'m also thinking of adding info from Kirby, F-zero, Metroid, and Pokemon sections.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Say, Lavadiddykong, Knight42092, BlueLuigi, LavaDixieKong,
    Can we make up our own DKC epiosde? That would be very fun.
    Think of your epiosde, Then you type it here on retrojunk.com!
    I\'m very Destine to see a lot more epiosdes of this show.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Say, Officer bill, Who\'s your avatar? I\'m not saying it\'s bad or anything.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I give up!!!!! I\'m not using youtube it doesn\'t work! I\'ll try yousendit
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    The loading is taking forever!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    He\'s hosting an Epiosde that\'s GREAT! I\'m Destine to see more epiosdes.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    blueluigi: It\'ll be a surprise but I\'m sure you\'ve seen them.

BAD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

Well it happens that my mom turned of the cumputer so i\'m going to do everything over again!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    LavaDiddyKong2: Cool, what episode?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    BlueMario, Knight42092, BleLuigi (And everyone else.) My older brother 27 is hoasting an episode of DKC on youtube! It says it can\'t be over 10 min. but he said to just do it, so we are doing it. And it is still loading. (It has been loading for a long long long time)
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This will make you Laugh!
    KING K. ROOL\'S DEAD!!!! Mya! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    aaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!! WHY NOT!!!! /_\\
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    BlueMario why don\'t you read this [url]http://kongovalley.50webs.com/html/komics/index.html[url/]
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    How do you Search DKC Epiosdes on Kongo Valley on megauploads.com? I\'m very Destine to see more epiosdes.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Knight42092: I should probably split them by commercail breaks.

It\'s a bit late but Happy Easter to you all, LavaDixieKong, LavaDiddyKong, Knight42092, BlueMario and more.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Hey, I downloaded Donkey kong country- I spy with my Hairy Eye Epiosde, Tv.com said: it\'s 9.5 out of 10. I liked that epiosde I guess. It wasn\'t that bad. I wanana download: Klump\'s lumps, Knight42092, DO you think they have more epiosdes besides those two: and Yes. General Klump is my favorite Kremling. Dixie Kong is my favorite Kong. I think Diddy\'s cool too.
    (sorry DK.)
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Hey Everybody! It\'s Easter! Happy Easter to Everyone inculding: LavaDiddyKong LavaDIxieKong BlueLuigi and Knight42092!!!!!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Knight42092: Those were the two episodes I have downloaded so far, and yes I tried uploading it on youtube.com but wouldn\'t get uploaded. It was taking forever, hopefully I\'ll upload it when I download Kong Fu. That\'s the last episode that I could find that I could download (other than those Portegese epiosdes). Also just for the heck of it I\'m uploading the outro even though you might\'ve seen it on the Legend of the Crystel Coconuts VHS.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    BlueLuigi have you read this note that your brother (BlueMario) said Here is what it is: Is Blueluigi DONE downloading his DKC epiosdes? If so, I want him to host them on youtube.com, I could have been watching the epiosdes by now! (BlueMario said this even ask him. I hope you\'ll be finished with your episodes soon.)
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    LavaDiddyKong: I\'m only 13. and Sorry, But I don\'t have a Car.
    I need to be 17 or 18 to drive. I think.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I have a younger sister that\'s a year younger than I am, I\'m 15 years old. Though my sister didn\'t like DKC or any other of the shows I like (e.g. Super Mario Bros, Captain N, Ninja Turtles, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Star Wars Ewoks and Droids or any other of the 80s and 90s cartoons). Though the only show that I download that we both like is Teen titans. Though she seems to like the cartoons they make now better than the ones they made back during the 80s and 90s.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Sorry everyone for doing 4 posts in a row but wait BlueMario and Knight42092 are both teens! (Do either of you have a car?) I ounce drove a car! It is a story that I am sure you don\'t want to hear.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I mean!! Never mind
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!! WHY did I do that? U should do LavaDiddyKong2 instead of LavaDiddyKONG! BlueMario and Knight42092 can you please forget that post I did? I copy it.

COPY: To BlueMario: Sorry but I am not in your autistic group.

Knight42092: You are the oldest child!!! Anyway I am not a member of tv.com but you are can you tell me what it is like?
    (Sorry for the double poasting)
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Hmm well I have a small family I have a big brother who is only older then me by 16 years. And a sister who is married and 15 years older then me and a mom and dad. But I rarely see my brother and sister because they are only a little older then me (When I say little I mean a lot) So most of the time it is me, my mom, and my dad. So i\'m an only child. But I am the youngest as well just like you BlueMario!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Well, I\'m the youngest Member of my Family. I have a twin Sister Brittany too. She\'s older by a mintue. So I have a mom, a dad, a stepdad, 2 Brothers, and 2 Stepbrothers. They are all older than me! Well, Nicky is my Name. We\'re the Ingrassia Family.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Say, Aren\'t you Autistic too, Knight42092? If so We can be Autistic Pals! I didn\'t Know BlueLuigi\'s Autistic Too. My brothers say That I\'m SOOO ANNYIONG! They said DKC is Dumb as I am!
    But I have to Care about my Family still. Here\'s what my brothers said:

My Brothers Mike and Vinny

Mike: Nick, Your so annyiong and Obssended with this dumb show.
    Vinny: Nicky, You own me 5 dollars from DKC movie you made me spend! (So I gave him 5 1 dollar bills to him.)

My Stepbrothers Ricky and Justin

Ricky: Nicky SHUT UP! NOBODY LOVES DKC! IT\"S JUST AS STUPID AS YOU ARE!
    Justin: Nick, You can go kill. yourself, because Nobody loves these Lame shows from the Dumb 1970\'s!

That is what my brothers and Stepbrothers said to me and DKC.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    LavaDiddyKong2: Sorry I\'ve been browsing around Retrojunk. But I\'m here right now.

LavaDixieKong1: That is a pretty cool avatar.

BlueMario: You\'re not the only autistic person there, in fact I too have an autistic trait. And that\'s not a bad rating on TV.com for Donkey Kong Country. In fact in the review section only has one DKC TV show hater but two users agreed with that person.

And Yes I will put three episodes on youtube and I REALLLY want the dvds from the uk and australia.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    LavaDixieKong: Your avatar is great!

Say wait! We haven\'t seen BlueLuigi in weeks!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Don\'t break up with me!!! I\'m you\'re newest friend you know!
    I just exicted that Blueluigi is gonig to host DKC epiosdes on Youtube.com. I hope Knight42092 says sorry to Lavadiddykong, just so I don\'t want you guys to yell at me! Would you guys ever do that to me! I\'m Autisic FOR GOD\"S SAKE!
    Now... No
    P.S. DO NOT YELL AT ME! because Lavadixiekong yelled at me for saying: Who in the world is Lavadixiekong??? now for this!
    (crying out loud)
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Look Knight42092 I didn\'t want to use your avatar I tried my old avatar but it wouldn\'t let me use it! I even made it very small but it still didn\'t let me use it! I searched everywhere but no avatar and the avatar\'s I did want for the forum didn\'t let me use it! your avatar was the only avatar of Diddy Kong that worked but still I used your avatar and i\'m very very sorry for that. I want you to know I didn\'t just steal your avatar I\'ll still search for another avatar but I stole your avatar once and I feel guilty for doing that I really do (Honestly) But if I took your avatar once well I did something very bad so don\'t ever join my forum (Well it is your choice.) And you have many other better forums the retrojunk one, and the tv.com one and all those other ones because you are a very important of many sites and don\'t need to be member of mine. Sorry again
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Hallo everyone! My site finaly has Forum! Go to http://s2.1-2-free-forums.com/lavadiddykong-forum-1.html (I know it is just like the retrojunk.com one.)
    Accroding to tv.com, They said DKC only got a 7.3! That\'s
    good!

But Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents and Simpsons are better then DKC, We all know this is better then Barney, Barney got a 3.3, Bad. But what\'s so bad about this show? I\'m like crying out loud here,
    Spongebob got an 8.6 This show earned a Great, ^_^

The Fairly Oddparents ARE BETTER! That show got a 8.7, They also earned a Great! ^_^

But Dig this! The Simpsons is the best one of them all! This show got a 9.2, They earned a Superb! ^_^

Now I know that DKC is a so-so show. I WANT TO CRY!! wwwwaaahhhhh!!!! /_\\
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Knight42092 : Sorry for doing the same Avatar as yours. I\'ll change it very soon.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Hey everyone I have 3 great things to say! (One of them is showing you I\'m not kidding about Blue Luigi showing those DKC episodes here at www.youtube.com) Buthere is the first great news! I have a new E-mail address! [email protected]! The second is I have an art contest in the fourm here http://www.retrojunk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=108720#108720

Now BlueLuigi says he\'ll put the Donkey Kong episodes on Youtube here (Look at the comments.) http://www.retrojunk.com/details_movies/1811-donkey-kong-country-legend-of-the-crystal-coconut/
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I\'m right here! I haven\'t been at retro junk for a while . Hey I know someone who knowsBlueLuigi\'s E-mail addres (This is a very stuipid thing to say.) BlueLuigi knows. Try checking his profile wait he said when he gets his DKC episodes complete he will hoast them on youtube
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I admit Lavadiddykong, Many people think this is worse then Barney. The scenes were good until some guy had to make Dk and Diddy sing songs, There Musicals were ALMOST WORSER THAN BARNEY\"S MUSICAL! ugh! Musicals and DKC do not mix at all!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This is my Favorate T.V. series they really should bring it back. This show is very funny I know many people HATE it! Say it is even worse than Barney! Some people say it\'s ok like three star\'s but for me it is the number 1 T.V. show! All the other T.V. show\'s are stuipid Knight42092 I know this isn;t your favorate T.V. show it is your 3rd so you are one of those people who either rate it 4 or 3 star\'s. If you go to wall mart or something you\'ll find some type of nintendo game. Now Bluemario I don\'t know if this is your favorate T.V. show. We all should know that this is show is based on one of Rare\'s greatest Video game of all time.

Time fly\'s and still no Donkey kong Country T.V. show. Hopefully they\'ll put a new DVD and BluelUigi can you hoast an episode of the Donkey KOng episodes on youtube.com any of you can do it here (www.youtube.com)
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    King K.rool is so MEAN, He must be on his period 28/4.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Knight42092: You can either call me LavaDiddyKong or LavaDiddyKong2 I don\'t really care.

BlueMario: You can either call me LavaDiddyKong or LavaDiddyKong2 I don\'t really care.

BlueLuigi: You can either call me LavaDiddyKong or LavaDiddyKong2 I don\'t really care.

Everyone else: You can either...You know what I\'m going to say
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Where are you people? It is me LavaDiddyKong (With an AVATAR) I want to thank Knight42092 for this great AVATAR it was hard work to get an AVATAR but I did it! Now about the Form section (Which I can now do!!!!!!!!!!!) I would love to respond to it! Can you give me the URL?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I loged in again! As a closer user name to my old one.
    IceDiddyKong Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I\'m not IceDiddyKong i\'m LavaDiddyKong you see all I did was I registered again but I had to use a new username and now I GOT AN AVATAR!
    grizzly Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This show used to be in the morning and sometimes i would watch it before I went to school, it was ok but not that great.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    That Guide I wrote, Those were the great Oringal Chracthers on this show.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Well, Those are my great Normal chracthers I had in my mind. But Ok. I\'ll do a part 2. Here it is:

Candy Kong: A sweetie pie
    Eddie the mean yeti- ???
    Polly Roger- So mean to people
    Junior candy bot- ???
    Kong fu- ???
    Caption Scurvy- Even meanier then Polly Roger

Well, I think that\'s everyone.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    here\'s my own chracther guide and If he or she is good or not.

Donkey kong- Hero of Congo Bongo and Awsome
    Diddy kong- DK\'s partner and cool
    Dixie Kong- sweet lovable kong ( I love her! I still do!)
    Cranky Kong- loves benig angry that\'s why his name is cranky.

Funky Kong- Obbosended with Surfing
    King K. Rool- Biggest Brat in the stinking world
    General Klump- An General Alligator Soilder but dumb.
    Krusha- World\'s Brainless Chracther
    Klaptrap- Biggest Motor Mouth in the world
    Kriiter- Loves to Fire Guns

Well, That\'s the end of my guide. WHO DID I FORGET!?!?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I looked up the DKC epiosdes on www.tv.com It gives you an epiosde guide, Epiosde trivas, Epiosde Notes and other stuff like that. go on Tv.com you will see all 40 epiosdes on 2 seasons. I would really like there to be a third season. I would watch it saturday morning on Fox 5. or ABC family.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I really, really, really would like for BlueLuigi To help all of us download DKC epiosdes from the Cartoon network Page! I cannot belive that some guy Did such a thing!
    Then he can host the epiosdes at YouTube.com,
    he can send us the epiodes at:

yousendit.com

BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Whoa!! Blueluigi you\'re 15?! aw man!! I\'m only 13. I\'m gonna turn 14 in October 16.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I am in high school. I\'m in the 10th grade and I\'m 15 years old.
    Where are you people????
    Umm... That was the show opening. I wanted epiosdes to be on Youtube.com
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    There! I changed it back! I wanted my mario icon to be in 3D.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD DKC EPIOSDES!!!!!
    I don\'t want to deal with Stupid dumb old E-mule!
    Anyone who hosted epiosdes at Youtube or If someone downloaded epiosdes with E-mule, or From the Cartoon network page, Please post me a note and show me how or you can send them to me. Thanks!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Donkey kong country is da best!!!! Right Guys!?!?!?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Say, Knight42092 Do you think that you still watch DKC in TV (Not on VHS) Didn\'t you download Emule on your PC and download DKC epiosdes? If so, I want you to go to youtube.com and host them so I can watch it. Thanks.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Say, LavaDixieKong How did you know there was gonna be DKC in Nick. I don\'t know if it\'s gonna be on Nick, or Nicktoons. I can\'t wait to watch it on nick! As long if it\'s coming in the U.S.A or France. I don\'t really have that Comcast on deamed thing where they give hunderds of channels, Incuding On Deamed,
    Also Incuding Nicktoons, Noggin and the N, Nick Gas,
    toon Disney,
    Man! There\'s a lot of Nick channels Because it\'s the world\'s best, and I mean BEST EVER kids network! maybe cartoon network is the best too!

P.S. LavaDixieKong, Can you tell us if it\'s coming on TV in USA or France. Please type in your postnote, and I\'ll be waiting.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    My favorite bad guy in this show is Klump.
    Does anybody wanana see who\'s your favorite Baddie in this show?
    Vote here in this show comment!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I\'m sooo sorry! Please forgive me for saying that!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Not counting the one Portegese episode I fully downloaded and some of my other incomplete DKC episodes that I watched some scenes of, The Legend of the Crystel Coconut is the only set of DKC episodes that I really saw.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Oh yeah? I first became a member of retro-junk in Jan 11 2006. I posted..... 20 so far. This one\'s 21.
    That is a new record right now.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    BlueLuigi, do you think you could put some of the episodes you have downloaded in a .zip or .rar file and use you a uploading website ex:yousendit.com or filefront.com and send me the link. Message me on my email [email protected] if you could get me some of those episodes. If you need help uploading, or zipping them to .zip or .rar files, message me back and Ill help you out.Im doing this because i just figured out that my router isnt compaitable with the Emule so i would appreciate it if you could help me out. Thanks.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Well BlueMario, Cacadores.da.Bannana.Perdida yes it really is Raiders of the Lost Bannana in Portegese and that was the only episode I have completed, all the other episodes I\'m still downloading but I could just preview by right-clicking on the file and select preview, and the episodes are actually gonna take forever to download.
    HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I\'m just downloaded e-mule today, I\'m having trouble, Downloading Donkey kong country epiosdes I put it on kad network, put it on video, Typed Donkey kong country, But They give you nothing but DKC Video game reviews. what does Cacadores.da.Banana.Perdida b.... mean? Is it Raiders of the lost Banana in Portugese? BlueLuigi, Help me Plez!!!!! When I right click on that file, It dosen\'t let you download it. I tried downloading Kong fu, But That Dosen\'t work either. I still can\'t download the epiosdes Please HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP me!!!

P.S. I kept whining crying and begging my stepbrother to help me download it, But he dosen\'t want to help.
    Blueluigi, Please and I mean please Help me and I\'m not kidding Type me a postnote and I\'ll be waiting. Hurry before my brothers delete it!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    OOOOOpppppppssssss!!!! I\'m sorry! I meant to say was: If you erase e-mule, You will lose all of your epiosdes you Downloaded.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Can you ask this Malen to tell us to link the DKC Epiosdes on cartoonnetwork.com or Retrojunk, Then I can watch it instead of download e-mule.

P.S. Blueluigi and Lavadiddykong, DO NOT DOWNLOAD E-MULE ANYMORE!!! IT WILL GIVE YOUR COMPUTER A VIRUS!!!!!!
    Just like It happened on my computer and my brother had to deltle and so will my epiosdes.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    OK LavaDiddyKong, I am finally gonna tell you. First you go on the e-mule website, click on the download section and click on installer, click on a mirror, I would say that you select a mirror that is from North America USA. After downloading click on connect, select video for your type and type in Donkey Kong Country. There will be four Portegese episodes and two English episodes, however there might be a few downsides. When I previewed Watch the Skies (Most of my DKC episodes are incomplete, I only have one of my Portegese episodes completed) it previewed the Sonic Satam episode, Sonic and Sally instead of that DKc episode. It does preview the other English episode Kong Fu so you
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Say, Where\'s our Blueluigi When you need him?????
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    No! No! No! I like this show. I\'m not mad because I hate it...
    I hate Magic School Bus, Barney, Are you afraid of the dark?
    and Goosebumps. Do you hate these shows!
    I miss The Donkey kong country Tv show.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Aw man! I\'ll never see this ever again.
    I LOVE THAT EPIOSDE!!!! I* heart* Klump\'s Lumps
    You want to know what number epiosde it is?
    Epiosde # 15
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    What Happened in Klump\'s Lumps I wanted to see?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Will there be a DKC DVD for USA like the complete 1st season around this summer? What do you think LavaDiddyKong?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Umm... I\'m Sorry... I don\'t know anything about that website.
    So I guess It\'s all up tp Blueluigi Now...
    I need help too! But my MOm won\'t let me download that kind of Stuff!

P.S. Blueluigi YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Oh, And sorry for the 4 posts in a row.
    (This one makes 5)
    Can you guys forgive even I type in so many Postnotes?
    I know, I know, I\'m Annyiong.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Is there something you guys can do like upload only the engilsh Donkey kong country epiosdes you uploaded and paste it on the epiosdes link on Retro-junk? If so, I\'ll be willing to see a lot more epiosdes. I just want ONLY the engilsh epiosdes on this web-site.

P.S. ENGLISH ONLY!!!!! Not French, not Spanish,
    Not Portegese, and NOT even German!!
    And where are you guys hiding from this web-site???
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I have this game for the Game boy Advance. I ahev all three of them. But I still have them for my Super Nintendo. My DKC1 SNES dosn\'t save because there\'s something stupid gonig on with it. I beated the SNES version of DKC1 in One day!!!! Did you hear me!?!?!? ONE DAY!!!!!!
    I beat the first one and the third one while the sencod was so stupid hard!!!! OMG how long do you guys take to beat either the first one, the sencod one, or the third one?
    Was it Hard? or was it Easy? Please type a note and I\'ll be glad to read your post note.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Say, If we\'re lucky, We can also call Nelvana Studios and tell the creater to make 20 brand new epiosdes. That would be awsome! How about you? What do you think?
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Seruiosly, The Biggest part of this show is
    SINGING SONGS IN EVERY LAST EPIOSDE!!!!
    Come on yo! They are video game chracthers not
    Musical Dudes! Let\'s get Donkey kong country back!!!!
    How about this: Everyone thought that DKC got canceled in July 2000, then six years later... They will have 20 new epiosdes!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    It would be cool If the creater ordered 20 new epiosdes for this cartoon, We can watch on Fox 5, or ABC family......
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Can you Explain and speak out all the epiosdes for me?
    Then I\'ll Try to download them.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Oh well that I could not find, The only place I know where you could download episodes is e-mule. There is only six episodes in Portegese and 2 in English. Klump\'s Lumps is not on there, other than that I do not know where to get episodes. If I ever find that episode I might tell you.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Ok..... So Anyway, I just wanna download: Klump\'s Lumps
    (bassed on epiosde #15,) I can\'t find such a thing like that.
    Help me by posting how to download your favorite epiosde and I\'ll do it right away.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Do you go on DC++, if so how about I share the files I have onto my filelist? I have one episode downloaded so far (Raiders of the Lost Bannana in Portegese) and I will get more soon, however it\'s kind of painful to watch in Portegese because you do not know what they are saying, if only I have scripts to the episodes it would be eaisier.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    OK... Here\'s the next post note for me to say,
    IF I DOWNLOAD THAT JUNK, IT GIVES IT A VIRUS!
    sencod of all, I Have that movie on a VCR/DVD player. ( it\'s 2 in machine.) Third of all, It dosn\'t give you other epiosdes It was suppsoe to. I just can\'t help you guys like that stupid junk.
    I\'m saying that I just cannot find that junk. But WHERE!!?!??!
    WHERE DO I FIND THAT KIND OF JUNK! forth of all What should I do so it won\'t give it a virus!?!? Please post me a note by telling me what to do, Then I\'ll or my step brother will might do it.
    Thank you.
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I never knew this cartoon was from France!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    OK first I download e-mule. After that I clicked on connect, then in the search section I searched I clicked on Video for type and I searched for Donkey Kong. After that it didn\'t work so then I clicked on the Server section and clicked on connect in that section. Then I clicked on the Kad section and clicked Connect in that section. After that I clicked on the search section and typed Donkey Kong Type: Video. It had four episodes in Portugese as well as two episodes in English.

I can\'t exactly promise if this will work on your computer, another way you could see several episodes is if you find a VHS tape titled Donkey Kong Country: Legend of the Crystal Coconuts. It was released as a movie but it was actually four episodes pasted together. You could search on Amazon in the VHS type and type Donkey kong you might find that movie in the search results. There is also A DVD released in the UK and Australia. You might find those on e-bay. Good luck.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw what\'s the name of that website after I posted my first ever Postnote! It\'s www.emule-project.com or whatever the heck that is! I cannot find the link to download that Donkey Kong Country epiosdes! I would like to see an epiosde when Klump be friends with Dixie Kong! I only watched 1 epiosde in my life. And that\'s The Buried Treasure epiosde. Please Post me a note (I\'m not kidding arouund here I swear it.) and teach me how to do it.

P.S. Blueluigi Please help me!!!!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I used a p2p program called e-mule to download Donkey Kong Country episodes, the episodes are mostly in portegese but they have a few English episodes. However I happened to have a mp3 file of the English intro, I used a program called TMPGenc to add one of my portugese episodes and put the intro on there. I replaced the Portugese audio of the intro with the English Donkey Kong Country mp3 file I downloaded though I had to convert it to wav, then after that I uploaded it on Retrojunk. I\'m also thinking of adding an article about it.

The link to e-mule is www.emule-project.com
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Hello There! It\'s-a-me! BlueMario!!!!!1 I just wanna know where I can download These Donkey kong country epiosdes, (Since Blueluigi Downloaded some.) Where the heck can I download at least a couple epiosdes. One time I looked just about everywhere. If you can tell BlueLuigi The name of that website, Please type a postnote back to me! I would like to see some epiosdes very bad!!!!

P.S. Blueluigi you\'re great and I\'m your new brother! BlueMario!
    Forgotten sin Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    the company would be Nelvana.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    The show was never really faithful to the actual games, despite the fact that the characters look the same etc. The thing I mostly hated about this was that they tried to make it a musical in almost EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! Musicals and DK don\'t mix!

P.S. MegaCatZero, you crack me up!

XD
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Well I used a program called TMPGenc to edit the intro I have in my French episodes, I made it the intro only and I had an mp3 file of the English intro. I took off the French audio of the intro and put in the English version of the intro so yes the English intro will apper on this site. I uploaded it.

PS: The episodes I have aren\'t in French they are actually Portugiese.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Well unfortunately I downloaded the french episodes of the show which is four episodes and there is two episodes with English titles that I am downloading. So the good thing is that I tecnically I will have more English episodes more than French episodes including the episodes I have on VHS titled Legend of the Crystal Coconuts which is four episodes and the episodes I\'m downloading in English is two episodes. But the bad thing is that I will have four episodes in French which I don\'t speak. At least one of them is Legend of the Crystal Coconuts so there for I have two different versions of that episode. So I will have to keep searching for more.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Are they in English or French?
    MegaCatZero Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    After investigating a bit more, the DKC show was produced my the FRENCH (READ!!! FRENCH, GODDAMNIT!!) Studios called \"France 2\" and winned the award of \"The best animated show\" (DK rulz), and, fortunally or unfurtunally, you can download the shows using the p2p program \"eMule\" which you can get here: www.emule-project.com
    blueluigi Posted 9 years 4 hours ago
    Is there anyplace where I could download episodes of this show, or at least is there anyone who recorded this show could upload them on their computer and send them to me, I\'m so desperate to see some more episodes.
    MegaCatZero Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    If you people would read the credits or the writter of each episode. Believe it or not, this show is french. I didn\'t believed it too, first, but then i grabbed my tape and watched the credits. There, it was French.
    Skeletor Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    WHAT?! No way this show came from france! It had U.S.A. written all over it! Also, K.Rool is suppost to be the biggest, strongest, and baddest of the kremlings which is why he\'s KING! He isn\'t short and pathetic, he is fat but not thoes other 2 things, NO WAY! Otherwise, great show. Diddy is my favorite kong (sorry DK).
    MegaCatZero Posted 9 years 4 days ago
    You gotta love this show, It was really good and the animation was incredible, I have some epitodes in a Tape, I still like to see it. I wish I knew some way to submit \'em! >_< Anyways, K.Rool\'s cape was really... short. And he was Tail-less xD

PD:
    DK: Banana-Slamma!!
    alexandria Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Hey Yo!
    Look out down below!
    Here he comes, banana-slama
    Congo Bongo\'s Hero
    Hey yo!
    Donkey Kong, let\'s go! let\'s go!
    Here he comes, banana-slama~

I loved the songs!
    (sorry for the double post)
    alexandria Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I loved this show when it was on Teletoon! It was so hilarious how they\'d be singing every episode. My favourite was when Diddy and DK were trying to trick Eddie the Yeti