Comments

Comments
    TheWalletUnknown Posted 1 year 22 days ago
    From 1991-1997, this was a terrific show. 1998-2000, okay. 2001-2004, not good. Rugrats should have been cancelled in 1998.
    Jt62786 Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    I really miss this show alot it use to be on at 7:30 every week day night
    arizvega Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    I'm not stu HAHAHAHa.....
    wayback90boi Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    I like all grown up
    But angelica is still mean
    TheMarioDocter Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show from 1991-1998, because those episodes were great! Too bad they messed up this show with that All Grown Up! mess.
    memboy12 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    i liked susie cuz susie was like the nicer cooler older sis
    that you wish you had
    ThatsYourPeople Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    This show cracked me up. The movies were decent, too. It was fun seeing how they aged the characters in "All Grown Up" but other than that it turned me off.
    memboy12 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    i loved it but Angelica was an evil lil' thang
    Thatlilnerd Posted 3 years 4 days ago
    If anyone has "Netflix" they have all the seasons.
    megclemo Posted 3 years 22 days ago
    Loved this show BEFORE THE MOVIE CAME OUT! After Dill Pickle was born I was like Meh and now my son watchs Rugrats and literally won't watch the ones with Dill in them.
    poop785 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    i loved this show but all grown was stupid just plain stupid
    19VARDY96 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    One of my favourite shows that i watched growing up! All grown up? MEH, it was decent
    kiapolo2002 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    this show went downhill after the intoduction of Dil and then it got worse when they intoduced Kimi and then it sunk even lower when they started All Grown Up.
    MikoAmu Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I used to watch this show the whole time! My favorite was Chucky! =D
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    @Benjanime:

"Reptar On Ice" was pretty stupid. And I also think the show did have a little too much immature toilet humor.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Rugrats was a great show I loved it it was great then after Dill was born in the movie in my opinion it got better but then when Kimmy came along it wasent as good but I do pefure watching The Rugrats with Kimmy then seeing them all grown up that spin off nowadays just SUCKS I REPEAT SUCKS but I did like the Episode where there trying to escape from Anjellica and they go into the Closet and it shows them all grown up I liked that one but all in all this was a great show.
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    one episode that seemed off was "reptar on ice". the plot was that the babies find a lizard outside just out of the blue and assume that it's the son of reptar. so following that, they hide the lizard from the grown ups by putting it in their diaper. in conclusion, some episodes like that one gave strange messages to kids, as i look back on it. toilet humor for kids and not much else
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    Rugrats was a great show, but after Dil was born the whole show started to go downhill. And after that, when Kimi came along the show got even worse. But that doesn't stop Rugrats from being a great show. I used to watch it all the time. And the older episodes are fun to watch, and the show is really funny. My favorite characters are Chuckie, Grandpa Lou, and Phil. Rugrats is another 90's Nicktoon classic.
    rpm61787 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Worst parents ever. These kids should have died hundreds of times. Never let grampa watch 5 babys....the old basterd can never stay awake. I would have called social services on these ppl if i lived in that neighborhood.
    memboy12 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    sponge girl i agree with you on tht bc no one will stay up
    watching rugrats @ no 6 in the morning
    since97 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    i love this show. hhaha angelica talking to tommy: " hey baldy! " angelica talking to chuckie: " hey chunky! "
    timmy4080 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I love this show. The plots, the views, the way everything is perfectly put together through the eyes of a 2 year old. But the spin-off. eeeww. It was like a pit of decaying corpses, with an absolute still sense of humor (ba boom chi).
    arikarinyukijima Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    I watched this show all the time.
    stimpyfan Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    One of the best cartoons of the 90's
    spongegirl Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    i wish they showed it again...wait they still do but on 6:00 am on nicktoons, they should do it like 4 or 5 pm! NOBODY IS GONNA STAY UP THAT LATE TO WATCH RUGRATS! same with rocko's modern life, catdog, etc.....
    leetsniped33 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    one of the greatest cartoons ever in my opinion
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    did anyone else notice the episode \"reptar on ice\" didn\'t air very much on nickelodeon?
    kasiegraham Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    i liked the old rugrats! not the new ones so much. i wish they still came on! :(
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    i must have seen all the episodes of this,i miss this show so much because it was a part of my everyday life in the 90\'s,i loved how much originality was in the show and reptar still rules even reptar on ice haha,one of my favorite episodes is tommy thinks the end of the world is going to happen and the sky is going to fall and they try to make a club house to survive it and when they think its happening all it was were apples falling on there club house haha
    LAUR3Nlx0 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    i\'m really serious about that Angelica and Suzi preschool thing. no one else has mentioned that.

i didn\'t know about it until that morning. i miss the Rugrats so much. my Aunt would tape videos of it. we had two, but my sister taped over one of them with her Soap Operas. she\'s sleeping right behind me right now.. thinking about getting revenge. >:p
    LAUR3Nlx0 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    like over a year ago, they use to put Rocket Power on at 6am on Sundays, but all the sudden there was this \"Angelica goes to Preschool\" or something like that on. it was just a show about her and Suzi in preschool, and they weren\'t even animated right!
    it sucked, and it, of course, ruined my Sunday morning Rocket Power. ugh. now Rocket Power is totally off.
    >:o

Old Skool Rugrats rocked! i think a majority of people would probably think that \"Mega Diaper Babies\" was their fav episode. i remember that one when Stu fell off the roof by that duck and started acting like a baby and talking to Tommy and the rest of the gang. lol!
    and i can\'t stop laughing about that Angelica breaks her leg thing and Stu saying \"Because i\'ve lost control of my life.\" so funny!
    ninetiestateofmind Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    check out our nicktoons tribute rap!
    jkmaynerich Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I wish that they still aired this show. I think that the kids now a days would like it too. It\'s timeless. You truely grew up in the 90s if you remember watching Rugrats everyday.
    SourNinja Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I miss this show greatly ; Although I saw all grown up, but my favorite series would be Rugrats !
    nostalgicguy Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I thought this show was very good, Angelica\'s brattiness, Phil and Lil\'s sibling rivalry. I thought the adults were the funniest though, Stew and DeeDee, Drew and Charlote, Betty and Howard, Lou, so on, The specials, like Christmas and Passover, it was all funny. I agree the show went downhill after the first movie, the animation declined, and Dil wasn\'t funny, and was just a useless character.
    Slash 101 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    love this show!!!:D

pwange1337 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    drew pickles....
    what ever you do don\'t look up the barney bunch to find his true story
    pinklady2393 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Ahhh rugrats can never get old! Miss it soo much
    Nesysli Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Freakin awesome show.
    jpworld_dk Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Was not there a time where you could see them as children
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    this show pwns
    tyshizal Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    oh yeah and 7:30 on weekdays! lol i miss it
    tyshizal Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    OMG! i still love this show, I going to secretly by sum vhs for it. why o why did they make them grow?!
    Mondav87 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I don\'t think Tom Kenny did the voice of Angelica, it says so in the cast section
    eastervideoguy Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    whoops benjanime I meant kimi
    boolovesyou Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    they dont make cartoons like they use to any more
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this show was awesome why\'d they cancel it everybody still loves it same for animaniacs
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    @eastervideoguy

\"kiki\"?
    monbon Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Man I miss this show, I would watch it all the time :C
    Jt62786 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Rugrats I use to watch all the time. I cant\' belive they took it off the air. I wish they\'d air this in reruns and not 6:00 in the morning like 10:00am 1:00pm 3:00pm 5:00pm and 8:00pm. I miss this show so much :(
    powerpuffsofi Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    i always hated angelica(:
    evan2007 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    dill, sure
    kimmy, why not
    a spinoff that shows the babies as teens, GAAAHHHHHH!
    eastervideoguy Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    it was good till they added kiki
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    haha this show rocked and this was back when all the good shows were on haha
    evan2007 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    rugrats is awesome.
    case closed.
    BIGTEE Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    i loved the chocolate milk episode and the little dude episode those were the classic rugrats
    benton gold Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I think Stewie Griffin should be one of the Rugrats. He might kill the other characters, though.
    bcbolo Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    One of my favorite shows to watch in the 90\'s. You occasionally see this on Nicktoons (DirecTV Channel). Dr. Lipschitz was awesome (if I spelled that correctly).
    eddieizzle Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Best SHOW of the 90\'s EVER!
    forevercleo14 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I liked Rugrats okay. My cousin Britany was obsessed with it though! :)
    MadameButterfly09 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I Love the show too.

I thought the show would\'ve been better if they didn\'t add extra characters but still that show as 1 of my favorites.
    TurtleMonster Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I LOVE this show!

My favorite character has to be Drew Pickles. Not only does he make hilarious quotes like \"I think you\'ve been watching too many cartoons\" and \"You stay out of this okay!?!?\", but he is also the gayest man in the entire Universe!

Benjanime Posted 5 years 10 days ago
    check out what it says in the summary for phil and lil

\"There were also the twins Phil and Lil who were always ready for any new challenge. and a hard shag\"

umm... what the fuck??
    cousin Kenster Posted 5 years 20 days ago
    i did not know Rugrats came out in \'91
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 28 days ago
    To adog3001: I couldn\'t agree more with you, although I thought the second movie was alright. After that...kerplunk.
    adog3001 Posted 5 years 28 days ago
    All of the 90\'s episodes were classic. After the first movie, the show was still decent. When the second movie came out.....no bueno
    nick Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    The absolute best episode is when the babies go to the pool and they think its a giant potty. lol I have a few episodes on tape but i haven\'t watched them in forever.
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    classic childhood memory!
    supersonic Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    rugats good shows from 1993 to 1995 or 1996, now sucs 1997 to 2006 and thats the down fall from the rugrat movie and all of the rest of them, and they made those newer episodes only because tommy has a new baby brother and chuckie has a mom and a baby sister. Now they had to make things worst by making them all grown up. U colud tell that the colors on their clothes are the same as the ones they were wearing when they were babies. for example when tommy was a baby he had a blue shirt and a white diaper, when they made him all grown up, since his dad has purple hair his shirt is now white with blue sleeves.
    Marcus2 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    \"Hard to believe the cancled the show. It was like, Nicks trade mark!\" They had to cancel Rugrats because at that point it was no longer great. Dil came in and ruined it, Tommy Pickles losing his dynamic as an only child (if you don\'t want to count Spike). And no, I\'m not biased. I\'m just being honest. And sometimes, some people must acknowledge they\'re idiots if they think wrongly.
    Connor Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I LOVE RUGRATS. I\'m a fifteen (gonna be sixteen in 17 days) year old guy and I still love Rugrats. They have the perfect voices and I love the episodes especially when they say things like Compooper \"Lets go to the Gocey Store\" I Love It
    jtpoiyu91 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    what a good show
    cece18 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    yea it was the shit
    Warden Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    This show was awesome up until they made the second movie and Chuckie\'s dad remarried and Chuckie got a step sister. It was all downhill from there. The old rugrats from the 90\'s was the shit.
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    sjaiuhdfcuyhsudjfhoginhtfoikoukjpiujjuh[pouj0u0opuh0h9ijykyigkhkgfhikgkhgfphokgpohgfhkfgoityjhuky
    BIGTEE Posted 4 years 15 days ago
    this show was amazing the best one is the first one tommy\'s first birthday and little dude
    youngnwavybabe15 Posted 4 years 17 days ago
    luv diss how
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I used to watch this every day on nick I miss it I even liked the way they called the computer the compooper
    MrLopez Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    The adventures of a few babies just awesome!
    Chuckie was my favourite!
    grindcore fan Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Never liked this show.
    DeadlyPullip Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Lol, this was like, one of the only shows I watched when I was little.
    andrea88 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    this was one of my favorite shows when i was little. i had a crush on chuckie. i hated tommy. a freaking loved phil and lil.
    bttf_maniac Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I always used to watch that show. I loved it. I miss it. :(
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    the original rugrats was awesome. All Grown up was crappy
    afb2700 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Here\'s a sample for everyone.

Moose Country : http://www.mediafire.com/?4jv5qnc4cos
    afb2700 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I have some episodes of rugrats that I would be willing to share please ask what kind of episodes I have before getting any. I have old rugrats from the 90s only. If you want the episodes with dill I don\'t collect those episodes.
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I remember when All Grown Up first aired...
    afb2700 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Ok sorry there is no season 1 dvd of rugrats. Someone told me that the dvd I brought was a special selected episodes on rugrats. To celebrate 10 years that is.
    MashyPoo Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    they still air episodes of this at like 5am on nickelodeon...
    I\'m not sure if i like that they did the \'All Grown Up!\" thing. Kinda ruined it. Wish they\'d just aired the original episodes instead of going to the trouble of doing spin-offs, woulda gotten WAY more ratings.
    CHUCKIE FTW!
    afb2700 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I happen to have rugrats episodes if anyone\'s interested please let me know. I only have season 1 episodes.
    siestakeyfl Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    yah i remember upick, with that antonio guy or sothing, but it was cool cuz his head was floting. nothing like the crap thats on now. rugrats was always on. dam nickelodeon
    retroplore Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Nickelodeon and MTV are down the hill because of the corny worthless shows they are airing. Nickelodeon is not the same without Rugrats, Doug, or any other past favorite Nicktoon character.

Hey do you remember the green slime show that came on Nickelodeon all the time? Now, that is past history.

The only thing I don\'t miss from watching Rugrats is hearing those babies crying. Man, that is really annoying and makes you want to press the mute button on the remote control.
    Ograws Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    dis show woz mi mst fav cartoon wen i woz growin up. 2 bd der no longr makin anymor of dez
    retrojunk92 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    They are still airing episodes on Nickelodeon.
    Mondav87 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I hope they show the Halloween one!
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    My fav show when i was a kid.
    Chibii Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This was my favorite show as a kid untill pokemon came out.
    I had lots of toys, and i used to get away with acting like a baby cause i was \"playing rugrats\" lol
    thoes were the simpler days
    Psycho Mantis Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This show is very entertaining.
    CoolYo Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I really Love This Show! Why Did They Cancel It So Soon?
    Backfromthedead Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    was it really necercy to have all grown up a show?
    rugrats were born babies and they should have remained babies!
    retro_rules Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    exactly what i think!!!!! i loved every episode (even with kimmi) until all grown up. nickelodean is really stupid.
    besbblue Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This show rocked. It had great characters and really good writing. There were so many good episodes but I loved Reptar on Ice!!!

I agree when they did the All Grown Up they ruined it. They did not need to make them teenagers. We just want them to be babies!
    crazedfishher Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This was my show.
    I miss it so much.

Lol,rugratwithdrawls.
    DarkKnight91 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Wow, this is is a classic cartoon! I loved it until they added Kimi, which sucked. :(
    Morgan94 Posted 6 years 3 days ago
    yay! i used to love the show sooo much!! i saw all of them (before kimmi) kimmi ruined it for me...darn kimmi
    funguy10 Posted 6 years 12 days ago
    This show was always great. In my opinion, it was officially \"ruined\" with \"All Grown Up\". The All Growed Up TV movie was good with me and with ratings but they didn\'t have to make a series of it! Now All Grown Up has sucked so hard it was cancelled mid-season in, I think, Season 2. The Rugrats were always meant to be babies and they should have stayed that way!
    emmamania Posted 6 years 19 days ago
    wow, i had no idea this show aired back in 1991! I thought it started in the late 90s.
    555heaven Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    why do they get canceled
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    This show is too good for words. I loved the movie where they went to Paris. I want to watch it now! In health class a few weeks ago we questioned why Tommy always had a screwdriver in his diaper...Aha. :)
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    lol @ the last comment. the old episodes....awesome...original, loved it. The first movie was pretty cool, but the episodes after weren\'t as entertaining but still held ground. The second movie was pretty bad and after that..pretty horrible. All Grown up = failure. It would have been cool if they did ONE episode of them as adults or older when the older episodes were still running. Like most CN and Nick shows...in the 90\'s they were great, once the new millennium hit = bad quality. They should have just ended the series on a good mark and showed re-runs instead of ruining the series with terrible ideas. Its a cartoon, there is no reason they should be getting older or adding cast members. When that happens on live shows, you know its going downhill because its lost its original flavor (i.e the Cosby\'s, Fresh Prince, etc.
    futuramafan95 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    tommy is half jewish.does that make him a kosher pickle?
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Old episodes only! I love Rugrats! Still do If its on
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I used to act like Angelica Pickles when I was little and I was not allowed to watch Rugrats for a while. I had a classmate in middle school who acted like Angelica as well and her name was April and she was telling lies on people and she got anything she wanted.
    Videogamenerd Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I rember this show i use to come home every day and watch. This was a great show.
    out122 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I was addicted to this show. I have every single episode
    Shiny_Tulip Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Another Nick classic, and one of the bests they\'ve ever made.
    lovestoned189 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    me too. i liked the older ones way better than the new ones, like all grown up.
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    rugrats was my favorite show for years loved it!!
    dmillr23 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    The only show that made we want to be a baby again.
    classicnick93 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I agree with you, the rugrats were the prime of my childhood and ruled Nickelodeon for about 7 or 8 years. When they came out with a movie and added Dill it was a cool twist that made the show interesting but not nearly as entertaining or adventurous. Then after Rugrats in Paris and the addition of Kimmy, please. That really gave up my faith in the show.

Not to mention All Grown Up, lol!
    cowandchicken Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I know a lot of people didn\'t like it when Dil came on it, but I still thought it was good then. It started going down hill in my opinion when Kimi was added.
    maine92 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    the new rugats sux this was the greast on nick moring
    starstix Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I wish I was adventerous like these bold babies! *Kiss
    Pink Sugar Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I agree with the guy wiyh the red hsir. Rugrats was awesome. That is and was my favorite tv show. And he\'s right, the All Grown Up isn\'t all too good.
    miztamike08 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    the rugrats was... like my childhood in its entirety. I loved this show as achild. I would swear upon it! it came out in the year I was born, so I\'ve always said that they made that show for me. When I was sad i just watched rugrats... when I was happy i watched rugrats... basically no matter how I felt, rugrats brightened my day that much more. when it stopped coming on, it was like my heart was ripped right down the middle. My sould was crushed into pieces, and my spirit was broken. Man I loved this show.
    KachieChan Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I loved this show when I was younger. I always sided with Tommy.

The first time I went to preschool, some kids were playing Rugrats on the jungle gym and told me I could be Angelica.

I think I wanted to be Lil instead...
    RetroToon Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    One of the best Nicktoons ever and one of the only Klasky-Csupo shows that I liked. It\'s too bad that it lost it\'s popularity to Spongebob Squarepants.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Hard to believe the cancled the show. It was like, Nicks trade mark!
    Crane Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I also agree after movie and when they started showing dil this show started to get bad and when kimi came that was it.
    RockyTop Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I agree the early years of this show, That\'s the years before the movie and dil and such, were the best. I remember running to the TV at 6:30 so I could watch rugrats..
    gothgrl20 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    best cartoon eva
    bunniez Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    the episodes during 1991-97 were classics. but right after the first movie, when dil came, the show became real bad, they didn\'t do anything cause they were babysitting dil, i think that\'s where they made a mistake. and when kimi and her new people started coming in, I just stopped watching period. and the All grown up...please don\'t get me started on that...that\'s just a hot mess.
    mariofan1980 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    after kimmy it started to get worse.

all grown up just phails.
    Tommysgurl Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show exept for Angelica. I wanted to hit her through the tv. LOL! I dotn like the All Grown up now. It\'s just not the same.
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Who, me? I didn\'t hate the show until it was revived in the late 90\'s. It was OK during the early years.
    NostalgicNed Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    My favorite show. Period.

How could you be a kid in the 90\'s and not like this show?
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Also, I agree with 99CentsPlease about the Klasky-Csupo logo, the new one is scary. I miss the \"Graffiti\" logo. Thankfully, the end credits I uploaded contain that logo.

So yeah, Rugrats was OK, I never got into it. Out of the first 3 Nicktoons my favorite was (and still is) Ren & Stimpy. When Rugrats was revived in 1997, it wasn\'t even OK, it was just....bad.
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Rugrats was OK, but Spongebob is 10x better. It\'s even better than the 1991-1994 episodes.

*prepares for everyone to call me retarded because I prefer a new Nick show to a classic Nick show*
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This was by far the cutest enjoyable show that even adults like!
    nanelarya Posted 7 years 4 days ago
    rugrats has to be in the list of best cartoons ever. Even adults loved this show. Man i miss it. How is it not on dvd? it ran for more than 10 years. The best was when it was angelica, the twins, chucky and of course tommy. even when he had dill it was still cool. Kimi was trying to take tommys place or something.
    kaila Posted 7 years 5 days ago
    i lovvvvvvvvvvve rugrats...and jake ur right sponge boob took over and ruined nick!!!!all grown up sux too.
    Jake 1079 Posted 7 years 7 days ago
    rugrats was one of the greatest cartoons ever, and it was number one until they made em grown up and that evil Spongebob Squarepants took over and everone liked him instead.Long live Rugrats (not that all Grown up show) and Death to that evil Spongebob Squarepants!
    oldnickfan Posted 7 years 28 days ago
    And I loved the music by Mark Mothersbaugh too!(Im a Devo fan lol)
    oldnickfan Posted 7 years 28 days ago
    I watched this From the time I was in diapers...to the time that kimi came.My favorite episodes were..pretty much all of them (Including the pilot!),until the first one after the movie. I just found out that they might make a series about Susie and her family moving to my hometown (Atlanta). I think it wont happen because it sounds like \"The Patakis\" that was supposed to happen after Hey Arnold! was cancelled.
    RUGRATS ROCKED!!!
    shortie917 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I think that after Chuckie\'s step sister was added, the show just got uninteresting! I like \"All Grown Up\"
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I wouldn\'t be too sure about that. Just because it doesn\'t have a TV-Y icon doesn\'t mean it\'s a recording before 1996. There\'s been VHS releases of this show. It\'s also possible that this has been ripped from the \"Decade of Dipers DVD which includes classic episodes. But this is a VHS quality so it could be either a VHS release or a recording from an episode before 1996.
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    You notice how Intro 2 lacks a \"TV-Y\" icon? That means it\'s from before 1996. Someone\'s stashing old tapes.
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I always like betty. She was funny and she always kept me watching the show. The new and the old, you have got to love betty!
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This show still airs on Nick, but only at six in the morning once a week.
    verno Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    why did this top it ruled it kind of went dwn hill has kym was encluded but it was awsome
    evan2007 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    absolute nick classic!
    TheSkyIsFalling Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Good show, I enjoyed quite alot of these episodes as a young kid, used to watch them on saturday mornings, or before school or perhaps after school..
    Damn, I love nostalgia!
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    It was good up until that SCARY Klasky-Csupo logo displaced the one we know and love in 1998. You know, the one with the scribbling (1991-1998), NOT THAT WEIRD FACE.
    Marcus2 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    New Rugrats episodes: jumped the shark! Powerpuff Girls: Terrible. Especially after they beat up Rainbow the Clown.
    kole34 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Um i like till when kimmi came i was watchin powerpuff girls epidodes and rugrats too for 2 hours.chow
    italiandom72291 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I watched this show all the time when i was like 4 5 or 6...this show was actually made like less than a month after i was born, which was July 22, 1991. this show had some good times...it used to come on like every night @ 7:30 in addition to Figure it Out, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and Guts...Good times..
    Also, I finally told the girl of my dreams I loved her...it took a lot of courage but i did it! yay!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i think all grown up killed the series which sucks because i grew up watching rugrats
    Eureeka Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    They should\'ve ended the series with the movie. I actually liked Dil in the movie, not in the series. It\'s strange how at the end of the movie Chuckie says that their adventures were better because of Dil, and in the first Dil epsiode Chuckie\'s complaining about him getting in the way. -_-
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I HATE THA GROWN UP ONES BUT I LOVE THA YUNGER ONES EVEN THA NEWER ONES THA MOVIE WAS OK WIT ME
    webbah Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I loved this show. Even with Dil and Kimi. But All Grown Up kinda sucked. Rugrats was my all time favorite show!
    the-micro-man Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Drew Pickles is really really really really gay, and has a relationship with Barney.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    At least Nickelodeon still airs reruns at 6:00 AM, I would sometimes watch it at the time mostly when there\'s an old school episode coming up, it\'s nice that Nickelodeon still airs the early seasons as well because then we would watch Rugrats from ALL generations.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Man I loved originals. When Dill came along it started to suck. Then when all grown up came around, I was like \"well skrew this.\"
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    The show started going downhill after Dill came along. I still watched episodes after Dill came but then when Kimi came along, THAT\'S when I stopped watching it. I mean it was even worse that they cancelled rugrats and made All Grown Up instead which I am hoping that they cancelled it (there hasn\'t been any new episodes of that show in a long time).
    PWNey Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I still liked some episodes with dill and whoever, but the early ones were the best. I especially liked any episode with the godzilla looking things, along with the episode where they all pretend that they are a team of super heroes who have rings that can unite to give them super powers. Also, certain episodes that had to do with the basement and such genuinely scared me.
    Astera Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Rugrats is an awesome show. It was great until after the first movie. Though they did have a good handful of Dil eps that were still good. I wish Nick would release the early seasons on DVD. I would so buy them. I also have to admit to enjoying the \"All Growed Up\" TV special, but they should have just left it at that because the series \"All Grown Up\" makes me want to puke.
    sewage Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I haven\'t really seen the All Grown Up series. They made such a huge hype about it, and then nothing.
    I loved the Christmas episode for some reason.. I even taped it and would watch it around Christmas time o.O;
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    This show has been on for a long time, I liked it without Dill and I ESPECIALLY hate the All Grown Up series.
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Babies can talk?! Well, I never.

lol, j/k, I thought the show was alright, but it was hard for me to relate to because I didn\'t go on those kinds of adventures that the babies did when I was 1 or 2 years old. I don\'t remember anything that I did as a baby either.

Check out my article
    Roadgeek Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    drexel: Actually, they had a Playstation game back in the late \'90s. It was based off certain episodes of the Rugrats.
    COOLRUNNER87 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Racer, sorry to correct you, but it is the 2nd longest running cartoon of all-time (13 years) only to the Simpsons (which will be around for a guaranteed 19 years).

Anyway, this show was a bit of childhood nostalgia. I miss this show very much and wish I could have seen it a little more often.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 17 days ago
    Wow. The First Intro had the old five main rugrats in it.
    But The second one is new. They added Dil Kimi and Susie in it. When the First two Rugrats movies came out in theathers, This show was gonig to be ruined!
    The first movie they added Dil,
    Then the Second movie had Kimi and Chuckie\'s new mother!
    In the third movie, The Rugrats and WIld Thornberries had a crossover, And those shows were gonna be Destored!

Then It was Ruined and Cancelled FOREVER!

On the Weekends, I think they still re-run the old Rugrats epiosdes at 6:30 in the Morning on Nick.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 23 days ago
    I agree. The Rugrats best episodes were from 1991 through 1998. After Dil Pickles came around, the whole Rugrats series was downhill.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 27 days ago
    I Liked the rugrats from 1991-1998 Epiosdes. Before that Stupid annoying Baby Dil, Arrived, All Grown up is so Boring. There not like Anything or Something from the rugrats. And Yes. There hair is so messed up.
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    The Rugrats is probably my earliest memory of Nickelodeon. I remember first watching it around 1993. I do agree, the new ones and All Grown Up is miles and miles away from Classic Rugrats. Shame they stopped making them. I\'ve always loved that show. Heck, I have an 8 hour Rugrats marathon tape I recorded on my 5th birthday on 11/27/1994. It has those that you just can\'t find anymore. I love memories.
    chrismaster1 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    The rugrats rock! I\'m pissed off that they discontinued the series.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I remember when I was like 6 I saw every episode but then in like 97 they introduced newer episodes. The old episodes are much better and they bring back memories. I freaking HATE the new ones.
    SquidMan93 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I loved the 1991-1994 episodes. Something about it, even the early, scraggly animation, appealed to me.
    EarthwormJim_Guhroovy Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Loved old school Rugrats from \'91 to \'94. Newer episodes and All Grown Up are Godawful. My favorite episodes are \"Spike runs away\" \"Superhero Chuckie\" and \"Rebel without a Teddy Bear\".
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Are you sure the old rugrats are the best and the new ones stink?
    RetroSeaside Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I liked Rugrats better before Didi got pregnant with Dil. Now they hardly play any of the pre-Dil episodes anymore!
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    the earlier shows were good, then they started to suck
    ganon Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    At least there\'s the new cartoons with Drew Pickles and the Barney Bunch!
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    If my babies turned out to be as stupid as these imbred bastards, I\'d stick a 357 in my mouth and pull the F***ing trigger!
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    SHIT HEADS!
    Shadow Mist Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I used to watch this show all the time. The new episodes are kind of lame though and the All Grown Up stuff is awful.
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Naw...once DiDi got pregnant w/ Dylan...the show went to hell...But my favorite episodes would have to be tommy\'s first birthday, I loved that therapeutic puppet show they had.
    The one where Angelica gets a \"broken leg\" and her doctor is some doogie houser lookin fool; then Stu ends up making chocolate pudding in the middle of the night and DiDi asks him why he\'s making chocolate pudding and he goes \"Because i\'ve lost control of my life...ha ha that was classic.
    And the passover episode when Stu and Drew were all sarcastic about reading the Torah..ha ha.
    The one where Chuckie\'s pet Melvin Dies..that one made me cry.
    Oh and the one where Angelica learns a new word and she ends up cursing on television..that one was hilarious.
    But yeah, they were all pretty funny and cute \'til DiDi got knocked up again....
    Batgirl Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    When the movie Rugrats in Paris came out
    the show was going to ruined!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I admit , the first few seasons of this show were the best until they had to introduce that annoying Baby Dil who\'s almost worse than Scrappy Doo! UGH!
    pokinsmot Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    such an awesome concept done so well... the first seasons were the best...
    Leesta Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    who didnt love the rugrats?!?! my favorite episode was the one where they went mini golfing and they thought \"ice cream mountain\" was really made out of ice cream and that puppet popped out and said \"HOLE IN ONE, HOLE IN ONE\"
    Hjfriends10 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    i love the rugrats when they\'re kids. All grow\'d up is so retarded, it\'s not nearly as cool as when they\'re little babies. I love how tommy always had his screwdriver in his dipper, hehehe
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I liked the old rugrats the best. I\'d live every day for this show.that news series All grown up just isnt as good they just shoulded do thing\'s like that.well as Cyfer would say LONG LIVE THE OLD RUGRATS!!!
    Forgotten sin Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Can\'t beat the classics. why mess with a good formula by growing them up?