Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    @Thatlilnerd

so long as you can take the english dub version of sonic x. there's too many damn puns
    MikoAmu Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    OMG, Sonic rules! Go sonic!
    memboy12 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    sonic was the coolest show on saturday morning tv
    Thatlilnerd Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I wasnt a fan of this one, i liked the "Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog" Then again, i love all the sonic's expect for sonic x...
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    Stupid summary. This show aired on Saturday mornings, NOT prime time. The nick-name "SatAM" means Saturday morning. "Sat = Saturday", "AM = morning". If it aired on prime time it wouldn't have even been nick-named "Sonic SatAM".
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    This show is a masterpiece. And I am a proud owner of "Sonic The Hedgehog: The Complete Series" on DVD. I loved this show's theme song, characters, plot, voice acting and everything. The only bad things about it are Dulcy constantly doing that annoying "I'm okay Ma!" joke, and the Antoine shorts. I'm really dissapointed that this show didn't get a proper ending.
    Eddy Posted 4 years 5 days ago
    I am a sucker for all merchandise Sonic.
    stimpyfan Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I loved this show it was the best cartoon based on a video game
    OrangeSodaFreak Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Thank goodness I got the DVDs. The comics are good, too.
    Lepew Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    This was one of the best TV show of the 1990\'s.

I wish the DVD will be released here in Denmark.
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    yeah i played sonic like a madman before watching this show but then i realised that the show wasnt based on the game but on the comics which i still have a couple issues of like the sonic and knuckles issue,this show was way better than the other sonic because the other sonic was like a tom and jerry show (not that theres anything bad about tom and jerry) were robotnik was the cat and sonic was the mouse and there really wasnt any plot and all sonic did was eat chillie dogs! so this show is infinitly better in my eyes and the theme song rocked \"sonic he can really move sonic hes got attitude sonic HES THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!!\"
    BlueDragon87 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    love this show got the complete season
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    i had the video game to this
    SSPig Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Why did the quote say \"dont be a douche\"?
    seoirse Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    This show, like Captain Planet, had a huge impact on my mind when I was growing up and I partially blame it for my interest in the environmental movement.

But unlike the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, I hadn\'t played Sonic prior to being exposed to this. Of course, I got a Sega Genesis soon after I started watching this.
    superhumansamuri Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    i remember there being two sonic shows and i remember this being the better of the two because the other one was like a roadrunner cartoon
    grimreaperchik Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I loved this Show! Favorite character was : Tails, and still remains my fav,

\"Eeeewwww Mushy stuff\" QuoteTails

Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    The best Sonic cartoon! This is #1 for me, the Japanese version of Sonic X is #2. After reading some of the above comments, I just want to say: PEOPLE, STOP ACTING LIKE RUDE ASS DOUCHEBAGS TO PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU ON SONIC! When people discuss Sonic, it\'s like they\'re discussing politics or something! He\'s a fictional character, people. Relax and just respect their opinion.
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    My brother was obessed with this show when he was little.
    axora Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Now this is a cartoon i loved as a kid. My uncle introduced the game to me and also watched this cartoon with me when i was younger....I just bought season 1 & 2 on dvd XD
    InvaderZen Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    BEST. TV SHOW. EVER.

Enough said!

This show had it all! Sonic, speed, heroes, villains, rebels, awesome music, and an awesome plot setting! There was nothing missing! I loved this show more than anything else!
    RedMetalSky Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    This was the best of the Dic Sonic series. I also like Adventures Of Sonic the Hedgehog. I saw a few episodes of Sonic Underground and thought they were terrible.
    Radiation_Dude Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    hey chipndalerrock, You might need to install the latest flash player to view the videos and BTW which internet browser are you using?
    chipndalerrock Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Amazing series! It\'s great!
    I just have one question: Why aren\'t the video downloads working for a Mac?!
    wasser26 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I love this show.
    Did you know that there was a plaind 3rd season, that was never showed on tv.
    Kairi Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    too bad the series was short.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    man it sucks that this was canceled. i never got around to reading the comic books because none of the places in my area sold them until late 2000 when my local food lion had them
    missing90stoons Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    haha..great show. My brother has the DVD collection.
    evan2007 Posted 6 years 24 days ago
    forget what i said in my last comment, any sonic cartoon is fine with me!
    byber148 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I loved this show! They continued the story by making comic books.
    retroplore Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Sonic--my favorite character besides Mario, the ninja turtles, and Yoshi.

I love Sonic then and sometimes in the current Sonic X series. Why? He has a girl named Amy who is obsessed and lustful for him. Don\'t you wish you had a girl like that?
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i agree with ilovemohawks
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i remember the days when i\'d watch my brother play the game on his genesis. we were pretty psched about the t.v. show
    TurboDuo Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Sonic SatAM was awesome. I don\'t care if it had little to do with the games, it was still amazing. I need to get the DVD box set someday.
    Mike_Industries Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I remeber playing Sonic on the Genesis, and I still do to this day. But watching SatAm was just pure awesome! Man I miss that show.
    Retrogamer92 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    One of my earliest memories is seeing this on t.v. when I was a toddler. I didn\'t even know who Sonic was back then.
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Did I watch this show? I don\'t know. I know I played the game a few times though, & had a couple toys from fast food places of him.
    KurtmanJP Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Truly awesome show! My favorite characters were Tails and Rotor Walrus.
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I saw Sonic the Hedgehog on USA when I was in elementary school.
    barneyiscool Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Sonic... Sonic... Sonic All the boys do are talk about Sonic
    xavior66 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I\'m not gonna get in a pointed argument over who is merely \"right\" since no matter how we slice it, we can all agree we like Sonic! However, I grew up with the Sega Genesis games and the AoStH and SatAM when they originally aired. I still have the games and have both series on VHS (original runs ;)) and the DVD box sets (THANK YOU SHOUT FACTORY!!! :D) What is my opinion on them? I never drew connections between the games/cartoons because even though I was in the 5th grade when the cartoons aired, I easily saw they had little to do with the games. Did this lack of standardization make me hate Sonic? NO! I loved Sonic because, despite all the different games/cartoons, in the end, he\'s still the same lovable smart-aleck super cool Sonic! Took me two years of watching the cartoons to make the connection that Sonic\'s voice (Jaleel White) was also.......STEVE URKELL LOL!!!!!

In the end though, you either like Sonic or you don\'t. Sonic fans arguing with other Sonic fans about how they think each other\'s favorite game/show \"should or should not be\" is fanboyish and missing the point. Just love the guy, no matter what rehash/retcon/deviancy they throw at Sonic, unless they totally do a 180 on Sonic himself, which is akin to the head cutting off its body. Peace.
    momopocky Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    God, I didn\'t even know Princess Sally was in the show.I didn\'t watch it a lot, but she was never in any of the new video-games, I\'m not sure she was in the old ones.
    bigaint2 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    FUCK Sonic SatAM FUCK YOU
    Jake 1079 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Alot of people cant see it but this show was a tree huggers message in discise. Just think about it for a minute doctor robotnik was always going on about how he loved the way his polution spread all over mobius, and the freedom fighters were always saying that his polution was destroying the planet and there was the fact that they all lived in the forest in three like house and bragged about how they loved nature, and why the hell were all there attack weppons wooden cannapalts, you\'d think on a planet with such advance technolagy they could come out with somthing a little les primative then that, because I can tell you compared to what robotnic had wooden cannapalts are pathetic (adspecialy if he yous\'d explosives or somthing). but if they didnt have the resorces for tanks or anything better then why not have lazer guns or frag grenades or RPG\'s, you\'d think since they were fighting a war they would at least have those things, but none of the freedom fighters ever you\'se any of that stuff and why\'s that, because there gay tree huggers, and this cartoon made sonic look like one to.
    luvoasis88 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    you really can\'t compare \"adventures of sonic the hedgehog\" with this series, they are too ENTIRELY different concepts and different shows. You could replace Sonic and Tails in AoStH with any other hero and sidekick and the show wouldn\'t really change. I usually thought of AoStH as the \"younger years\" of the adult Sonic from Sonic SatAM.

I don\'t recognize either Sonic X or Sonic Underground *pukes*
    evan2007 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    personally...i like \"adventures of sonic the hedgehog\" better.
    jupiterxthexcat Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I love sonic!I have the DVD set too!
    Tailsfan89 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I love this series so much...another true classic. I also have the complete DVD set and it rocks!
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Yo sonic64: Thanks for agreeing with me. :)
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Oh and P.S. Sonic64 is soooooo right on all levels.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Ya now this is what Im talking about!!! Best Sonic show ever! I have the complete DVD set! LONG LIVE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    HEY SunnyRabbiera!!! If you\'re a true Sonic fan you\'d like everything involving Sonic the Hedgehog (like me.) You\'re no Sonic fan, in fact you probably have pretty stupid taste in other shows and movies!!!!
    SunnyRabbiera Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    You know some of you guys are really stuoid.
    I for one dont care if SatAM was like the games or not, because now... THE GAMES SUCK!

Yes All 3D sonic sucks, and all the new Sonic titles suck too.

All you want is standardization, if something original comes out you have to hate it.

Well to heck with Your miserable shadows, creams, Amy Roses or any of the new junk...

Long live the genesis era.
    Redyoshi Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I hated this show along with all of the other DIC Sonic cartoons. The voices were so childish and awful. Sonic X\'s voices were a lot better than the other stupid Sonic shows. Sonic X was a better show anyways.
    Hexon.Arq Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    @ sonic64.

I doubt you\'ll change any minds. The canonical grounds SEGA has refined in recent years may be \"official\", but... it just isn\'t all that great. Especially if you\'re over 12, I mean. So it\'s different; at least it doesn\'t make allowances for crap like \"Sonic Heroes\".
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I got the DVD set today WHOO HOO!!!
    Daniel5567 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I HATE YOU POWER RANGERS FOR CANCELLING THIS SHOW!!!
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    The DVD colection is coming out March 27, 2007 I\'m so dang excited!! Also I hope that CGI movie really goes well because I love this show!!
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    A movie? That would be the ultimate reward for us who have been long ticked off for the cancellation of this show. Thanks, ABC and Power Rangers.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    AWESOME NEWS FOR THOSE SATAM FANS OUT THERE!!!!!!!:

It has been announced that they are making a CGI movie of SatAM. Yes it\'s gonna be based on this series and hopefully it will take place from where the series left off!!!! I got the news from TV.com about the SatAM movie. Are you really gonna be looking forward to that or what?
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    This entire show is coming on DVD in Feb? Oh...*faints*

I think I\'m in heaven!
    xavior66 Posted 8 years 8 days ago
    I grew up watching Sonic and like everyone else I grew attached to him. I literally wanted to become Sonic (or at least have him be my best friend!) I loved the games (Sonic 3 my fav) and AoStH and SatAM. And I think there was indeed something about Sally cuz I, like other commenters here, had the hots for her too! :P I still remember when I saw the intro to the SatAM version for the first time; quite a change of mood/story from AoStH. This might sound weird, but tears came to my eyes when I first saw the intro to this cuz it was so gosh-darn overwhelmingly COOL! The music, the characters, the story, it was like a new, more \"mature\" themed Sonic, one that was entirely new to me, and one I utterly embraced. Think of it as playing NES all your life then one day you see for the first time a PS3 or Xbox 360, and you\'ll get an idea of where I\'m coming from.

What\'s even better is that I actually have nearly every episode of both series recorded on VHS! May not have much value in the real world but memories like these are priceless. Even managed to record some of the old commercials too! I\'ve heard they\'re finally releasing a DVD box set sometime in early 2007. I remember AoStH kinda sucked on USA network cuz they edited it a bit (not sure why.) I watched AoStH on FOX (along with Bobby\'s World, anyone remember that show?) I also remember waking up each morning at 5:45 am so I\'d make sure not to miss it and get my blank VHS tape ready (though that also meant enduring 15 minutes of Littlest Pet Shop, a show I didn\'t like but still remember.)

I could go on and on about sweet memories cuz I\'m a sucker for them. THANK YOU Retrojunk for linking me back with my childhood!!!! :D
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 8 years 17 days ago
    Sonic rocked
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 18 days ago
    Here are the ratings to the episodes on the Super Sonic DVD.

Super Sonic: 7.8 out of 10 good (Third Place)
    Sonic and Sally: 9.6 out of 10 superb (First place)
    Sonic Racer: 7.5 out of 10 good (Fourth and last place tied up with Sonic and the Secret Scrolls)
    Sonic Boom: 8.5 out of 10 great (Second place)
    Sonic and the Secret Scrolls: 7.5 out of 10 (Fourth and last place tied up with Sonic Racer)

Those are the ratings on the Sonic Racer DVD.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 8 years 19 days ago
    i guess you could say they did bastardize it a little, but I do have a japanes DVD version of it.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 8 years 27 days ago
    I just never got into this show like I did SonicX. I thought SonicX had more of a dark, edgy tone based toward older kids wile this show was adventurous and a little dark, but it was based more toward the 5-10 year old age group.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 29 days ago
    Nothing wrong with Sonic X. I like it, but that has number 2 on my list, while this has the number 1 spot. I kinda like the dark nature of the series over Sonic X\'s humor, but I still like it.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    This show was waaaay better than the adventures of sonic the hedgehog. This show had way more action, adventure, and Dr. Eggman had cool robots. This made #2 on my list of sonic shows. SonicX is #1 and i don\'t care about what any one says.
    Freya Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I LOVE Sonic!
    Sonic4EVER Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Gotta love this show! Although it had nothing to do with the games, i still though it rocked.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    My brother likes this show, I guess it\'s alright.
    sonmanic Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Sonic the Hedgehog: the complete series on DVD Feb 2007!!!!!

TherealRNO Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Awesome!

Tails: Past cool!

Sonic: Way past cool!

Sally: Boys...*eye roll*
    ooliyo Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I know it wasn\'t Urkel
    ooliyo Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Did \'Weird Al\' Yankovic sing the opening theme?

It sure sounds like it.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Out of the Sonic series I\'ve seen, not counting Underground, this (Sonic SatAM) is my favorite, followed closely by Sonic X (I like this more than I realize; I just love Knuckles for this series, Tails too since he actually has a role in it, and season 3 focuses on him, for the most part).
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    According to TV.com, these are the ratings for all 4 Sonic cartoons:

Sonic SatAM: 8.8 out of 10 (first place)
    Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: 8.2 out of 10 (thrid and fourth place tying up with Sonic Underground)
    Sonic Underground: 8.2 out of 10 (third and fourth place tying up with Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)
    Sonic X: 8.5 out of 10 (second place)

So it turns out that all 4 of the Sonic cartoons were great. But Sonic SatAM was the best one ever made. Go SatAM! But AOSTH got third and fourth place which is my second favorate Sonic cartoon. Why was AOSTH everyone\'s least favorate Sonic cartoon? Sonic Underground was my least favorate Sonic cartoon I think that should be last place.
    Lucedo Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Of all the video game-based cartoons that was made in America, Sonic Satam is the best. Unlike the Sonic video games. It has a lot of creative original characters, dark plot and it retained several elements from the games.

The voices are great for this cartoon and the games prior to Shadow the Hedgehog. However the voice actors for the Sonic video games were replaced with the 4Kids Voice actors for future games. I felt this jumped the shark. I may like the old sonic games, but i want the original game actors to return.

Here is the link to a petition to get the original game voice actors back for future sonic games:
    DemonEnvy Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This is one of the best Sonic series I saw, compared to the retarded Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog. That series was weak!

This one was darker and had better plotting, characters and storyline. The animation was even better.
    TherealRNO Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Jaleel \"Steve Urkel of Family Matters\" White played Sonic, the heroric hedgehog

Kath Soucie played Sally, Sonic\'s main love interest and heir to the throne of Mobius

Jim \"Winnie The Pooh\" Cummings played Dr. Robotnik/Eggman, the main antagonist of Sonic

Cree \"Numbah 5 of Kid\'s Next Door\" Summer played Dulcy the Dragon, friend of the Freedom Fighters

Tim \"Nigel of Wild Thornberries\" Curry played King Acorn, true ruler of Mobius and father of Sally

Rob \"Yakko from Animaniacs!, Pinky from Pinky & the Brain, and Raphel from the original TMNT\" Paulsen played the annoyingly persistant Antoine

Christine Cavanaugh played Bunnie Rabbot, a half-robot, half-rabbit Freedom Fighter

Charlie Adler played Snively, Robotnik\'s spimpering nephew and lackey
    sizz_leteen Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Loved this one! It\'s a shame that no merchandise based on the show was produced. Sally and Bunny (or was it Bunnie?) ruled.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    i loved all but one sonic show
    Cthulhu Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Just testing
    NickMania Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Hey SBjr those were the Ending Credits to Episode Sonic Conversion Recorded of of The USA Action Extreme Team back in July of 1997!
    mr.funky Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    its funny though, i never knew it was urkel that voiced sonic!!
    mr.funky Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    one of few cartoons that has a theme song that gets stuck in your head
    David31584 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    To tails: You don\'t fight Uncle Chuck as a Metal Sonic in Sonic 2, that was just a plain ordanary metal hedggehog that Sonic fights before facing Robotnik. Taiphoon people nickname this show SatAM to seperate it from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (or AOSOH), true the show\'s title dosen\'t have Adventures of in the title, but it does help to seperate it for most fans. There was a very,very rare DVD release of Sonic SatAM that was released, but there was just the one disk and I think it only had maybe 2-3 episodes. The DVD was called \'Super Sonic\'. Much of DIC\'s back catalog is owned by Disney, so it\'s looking unlikely of a another release anytime soon unless a DVD distribution company has an interest in DIC cartoons and asks Disney for the distribution rights.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I use to collect the comics. I still have them the best was the EndGame series where the show is suppose to come to end but it turns out it is only really the begining.
    sonikku Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    yeah i liked this show since i was 5 in 1993,it really is better than sonic x! since in SatAM sonic actually loves his girlfriend sally, he doesn\'t even like amy in sonic x, and thank god that annoying chris doesn\'t show up here to mess everything up!
    davidramo Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    when i used to live in germany they used to mshow this show all the time it sucks they dont show it any more and sonic x isnt worth being in tv
    Gabriel Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    These beats Sonic X easly.
    Pherehaps it my nostalgia talking.
    its realy a bummer they stoped sending it here in sweden 6 years ago :(
    sonic2525 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    SatAM was truly the best of Sonic.
    AdamYJ Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    This was a pretty darn good cartoon. The SegaSonic fans don\'t care for it because it\'s not that true to the games, but it was still good. The main problem I had with it was that they didn\'t give Tails enough to do.
    sonicgirl Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Sonic the Hedgehog is really one of the best cartoons around hands down!!!! There is no other cartoon that is better than this for real.
    Gorbash Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    The downfall of Sonic. STC forever!
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I LOVED Sonic :D I always watched this on Saturday mornings!!
    TyrannoRanger Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    and yes. All of the American aired Sonic cartoons are still created by Yuji Naka.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 7 days ago
    I loved watching this show as a kid every Saturday morning on ABC! I actually had a crush on Sally Acorn too! I don\'t know why, but sometimes furries are pretty cool!
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 18 days ago
    ^No, it is; way too dramatic attempting. I mean, come on people! Play Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic and Knuckles, CD, Triple Trouble, (stay away from 3D Blast). Then you will know how Sonic is supposed to be! This and the other early 90\'s Sonic program was the most suited. No soap opera styled story lines, just comical action.
    Sonic Sat AM was a perfect example of mixing creative storylines with the comical action required! Sonic X is filled with annoying characters, prolonged sub plots, and massive straying from the general \"Sonic idea.\" Trust me people, a LONG TIME hardcore Sonic fan, this and the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog are the only good ones.
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    ^Oh TyrannoRanger, I know you\'re just pulling our leg. Sonic X is total crap compared to this version. I think we\'ve all made that perfectly clear above.
    I got a good chuckle out of it though. Thanks for the hilarious comment!
    TyrannoRanger Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Sonic X is MUCH better.
    xenocrisis0153 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I used to get up at 6 in the morning Monday through Friday just to watch this show! I must have been hypontised by some of the effects or something.
    BenJabotuya Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Man! I loved this show! Sonic looked so cute, he looked liked a spiked-up Mickey Mouse! Antoine was such a wimp! Rotor was cool. I love Bunnie Rabbot\'s Karate moves. Tails was really cute. I think Jaleel \"Urkel\" White fit the role of Sonic\'s voice.
    shorty spice Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Had NO idea that Jaleel did the voice for Sonic. WOW! Thanks for the intro, that song has been stuck in my head all week.
    NickMania Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I submitted 2 of the Outro\'s 1 today and the other one yesterday!
    imperfectionist Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I still can\'t believe Urkel was the voice behind Sonic the Hedgehog
    Dr.Claw Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I have 1 through 35 of the comic as well as a good portion of the show on vhs, this was my favorite show on Saturday Mornings, and truth be known when i was younger I use to have a slight crush on Sally. What, she was attractive for a cartoon?
    SONIC Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    down right one of the best cartoons ever, and one of my personal favorites.

it had the great fighting action you never see in cartoons today,

we can all blam the people at certain companys for taken it off the air, and for what to let more jap shows come in and ruin cartoons!

what pisses me off the most is that the have no plains to release this series on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

well if any1 can find if at all this show comes out on dvd.

tell me.

PR sucks balls
    Edymnion Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    This is the opening to the single best Sonic cartoon ever created. Do you know how many people got started on liking furries because of Princess Sally in this thing?
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Was the best, is the best and will be one of the best chars ever inventend!
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Either this show was based on a comic book, or the comic book was based on this show. An excellent story line for the younger generations which unfortunately didn\'t follow the videogame very closely, but it proved attractive to Sonic fans (such as my self) nonetheless! Didn\'t lack action or character quality!
    X-187 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I realy dont care what anywon has to say about it. out of all the worthless crap they put on saturday morning this was the only show i got up to watch lol. whenever i watched any of the other sonic shows they had i was sad i wasent watching this one. anyways all that aside, as far as im conserned they only made one cartoon for sonic and this was it.
    Forgotten sin Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    ^ hey, don\'t mock a classic theme like that. i\'m 20 and i still love it.
    Jake 1079 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I watch this show when I was I think 5,I barly remember it now but unfortinaty my 48 year old father still sing\'s the intro out loud ocasinaly like i\'m still into it,Which I havent for OVER 12 years,It\'s so dam embarising.
    Forgotten sin Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Actually, sonic has had 4 different shows. the Syndicated version, the saturday version. the kinda really crappy Sonic Underground, and the Current one Sonic X.