Comments

Comments
    Deleted Posted 1 year 6 months ago
    i thought hulks real name was bruce banner and not david
    bohica1969 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    The Incredible Hulk was my childhood hero-besides Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood-and I\'m a female! I once wrote a paper on my \"hero\" in 7th grade,as our class assignment; my paper was graded (along with the others,A+ and hung up in the classroom for 2 weeks(unlike the others)before I could take it home.:) Guess who I wrote about!?
    rewf87650 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    this is the best hulk. bixby and ferrigno rock!
    rewf87650 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    i love this frikkin show!
    MrLopez Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    One of the only shows where the hulk was actually a person. And not a animated dude
    teen_spirit Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    we still have a dvd of with 3 eps of it, i was an awesome show, i always get a warm feeling at the end when he walks along the freeway, was here on television too not long ago
    JNS74 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I own four seasons of this on DVD. (Oops, should I even mention \"DVD\" here on the Retro site?...LOL)

Yeah, this was one of my favorite shows! I would only watch it for \"The Hulk.\" (Lou Ferrigno)
    RyuZerO Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I Liked This Show.
    Lamont Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Yes, definitely one of my favorite TV shows. Cool!
    mike08 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    like the show
    80sangel Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I like watching this when I was little. Once my grandpa expalined that The Hulk was a nice man that went a little green when he was mad.
    SilverWolf74 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    The Incredible Hulk was and still is one of my favorite shows of ALL TIME! Back then, when I wasn\'t riding my bike and trying to be like The Dukes of Hazzard, I was stuffing things in my shirt and acting like the Hulk. Aside from heroes like Superman and Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk was and is today one of my top favorite hero\'s. Bill Bixby was a wonderful actor. He played the roll of Dr. David Banner perfectly. He was definitely one of my favorite actors. I still miss him. RIP. Lou Ferrigno will always be one of my heroes too. He inspired me to get into bodybuilding. On screen and onstage, he is such a presence.

I remember the episode, \"King of the Beach\" when Lou played two parts. The Hulk, of course, and a hearing impaired bodybuilder/Cook. I also love the two part episode, \"The First\" where there was another Hulk. The other Hulk was real freaky looking, but that\'s about it. He was very slim and didn\'t have much muscle. He never stood a chance against Lou\'s Hulk. That one is without a doubt, one of my favorite and most remembered episodes.

Mr. McGee was so damn annoying! I always hoped that they would\'ve done an episode or TV movie where David was discovered and it was proven that he was innocent. They would\'ve found out somehow, that it was in fact McGee\'s fault for the death of Elaina Marks back in the beginning. Not the Hulk\'s fault. McGee was responsible for the start of the fire in the lab when he knocked over that stuff, whatever it was, when he was hiding out in the closet. I loved all the TV Hulk movies that followed the series. The HULK movie was really cool and it was decent that Lou had a cameo roll in it as the security guard. I just wish they had shown more of him throughout the movie instead of that one small part in the beginning. I\'m looking forward to the sequal. Hopefully, Lou will somehow be involved again. Lou Ferrigno, you will always be The Hulk in my book. Thank you for inspiring me to turn to bodybuilding/fitness and for being The Incredible Hulk.
    BATTLESTAR100 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    THIS SHOW IS SO AWSOME A BIT SLOW BUT I LOVE IT!!! ITS ON SCI FI SOMETIMES BUT PLEASE SHOW IT SOON!BILL BIXBY RULES!!

Athena9188 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This has got to be one of my favorite shows. I hope they show it on TVLand.
    neba Posted 9 years 7 days ago
    When I saw this show as a kid, I referred Hulk as \'Green Man\' and would be always be terrified of this monstrosity. Good show nonetheless.
    coffy78 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    When I was watching this as a kid, I would always run and hide when he changed to the Hulk. Looking back on it now it was pretty hilarious.