Comments

Comments
    thebeatgoeson Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    People thought I was nuts when I tried to explain this cartoon to them. I even started to think I had hallucinated the whole thing until Retrojunk.com.
    A lot of people say that they saw this in the afternoon. It was on in the morning for us. Watched it before school.
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Waiting for Netflix to offer this on DVD. Get with the program Netflix!
    timmytouch Posted 4 years 29 days ago
    Loved the episode where they stole the mona lisa and was going to cut it in a million pieces and sell each piece for a million dollars priceless...
    eflounoy262000 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show. Mace was my boy too. I have 2 episodes on VHS. Hey Kairi, how do i get the DVD set? I am looking for it right now along with other shows.
    Jukebox980 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    It was a cool show, but they're fight scenes were so corny and slow. . . and MissDermeanor looks like a muscle headed cougar now, in hindsight!
    Kairi Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Man I was in kindergarten when this came out. As a matter of fact I bought the dvd box-set two years ago.
    Good29er Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Defently not the REAL C.O.P.S., but I still watched them for a short period of time. Still remember their ads for the toys, action figures, with the whole deal.
    edrogenn Posted 6 years 23 days ago
    I had a crush on Nightshade... my favorite cop was Mace.. Also Bowser and Blitz...
    proppa Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    OMG YYOOO this brings things way back damn we need to bring these shows back son for real kids these days are watching nothing but boo boo
    dimon Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    This is one of my all-time favorite cartoons! Not only was it funny, but it had serious subject matter as well. Does anyone happen to remember the "Lowest Crime" episode? It involved a drug called Crystal Twist. Now-a-days, cartoons are just humorous for the most part. Parents don't want their kids to hear about something that could teach them a lesson in cartoons. American's are too worried about violence in anything, that they try to shelter younger people. Even though the United States has one of the highest crime rates in the world. But that is beside the point. This cartoon rocks, and there should be more animation like it.
    slp101 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Nobody I know remembers this show. My mom hated it;she said it was too violent, so I would go over to my friend's to watch it.
    lraun Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    See this is why RetroJunk is the best sight to cure my symptoms of Nostalgia. Central Organization of Police Specialist!!!! Man this show even taught me what a acronym was. Ahhh to be 9 again..
    Savonscari Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    dam they should make a movie out this....man i feel 7 again jus by lookin at the picture...not 1 episode did i miss
    Emphinix Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Loved this show a lot. I can't believe they can't bring back good cartoons like this. Everything is Anime today.
    raw247 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    What a cool show!! In Bermuda it only aired once a week on Saturday mornings and i was one of the lucky kids in the neighborhood who had a satellite dish. God i love the 80's.
    80sangel Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I loved this show as a kid. The neighborhood Kids myself included played C.O.P.S. I had a jugle gym in my yard so that was the station. and we use to shoot out of the hole near the slide like they went down the shoots on the show.
    dadizzle Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    love this show,every morning it wuz the show to watch
    canadafour Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This Show was Awesome. I used to own most of the toys!
    Magneto Posted 7 years 19 days ago
    Hated this crapy show.X-Men now there's an animated series.Battle of the Planets another good one.
    Blueroc85 Posted 7 years 19 days ago
    My brother and I watched this show before school every morning. I ad forgotten about it until comming to retro junk. Its a good show.
    Rose8361 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    My ALL-TIME favorite cartoon! I was so upset it only lasted a year. I have been watching them on YouTube. I didn't know they were on DVD, I will have to find it!
    Omega29 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this show religiously!!
    professional927 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i loved this cartoon and had the toys they were all great. never heard of cyber cops though
    jonnymack Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    On, If you think C.O.P.S sucked you must be a fan of Todays Special or Pinwheel.
    darthtorch Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I have seen cyber cops, its cool but this was one of the greatest cartoons ever...the 80's had the best cartoons!!!
    punkymonkey Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    this show didnt suck and im proud to say i bought it! it is a bit cheesy but i love it and i didnt even know about the cyber cops thing i had a hard enough time just finding info on it when it was called c.o.p.s
    Hiro Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    One of the last decent cartoons.
    nisher34 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I think this is one of the top 50 cartoons of the 80's. I just picked up the entire series on dvd. I don't really remember when it went to Cyber Cops, But when it was on in the 80's, I loved it. This show had some great characters....between Bulletproof and Long Arm, and Buttons McBoom Boom, you could not ask for a more fun group of good and bad guys.
    Juicyjes Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Thanks, Gabrielle. I didn't know it was changed in later episodes.

Btw, just a point out, I meant "Buttons".
    Juicyjes Posted 8 years 3 days ago
    I forgot to mention that the theme song also included the "Cyber" in it. do do do do do doooo... cyber cops. Other than that, the intro had the same animation. By the way, I am not mistaking this show with another, I'm certain of it. It was really changed!
    Juicyjes Posted 8 years 3 days ago
    This show was awesome!!! Bullets McBoomBoom, that was the man! I used to watch it all the time in the late 80s, then I remember it came on sometime during the early or mid 90s under the name Cyber C.O.P.S. Does anyone remember this? The logo toward the end was even changed with the word Cyber etched across the top of the badge. I remember swearing to myself that the show was just C.O.P.S., but now I know I was right all along after watching the intro. I'm speculating that it had something to do with the "Bad boy, watcha gonna do" Cops, and for some reason the name was changed.
    VibraEssentia Posted 8 years 5 days ago
    BulletProof was HOT!!!
    TheOutlaw Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    This. Show. Ruled. Longarm was always my favorite.
    Celeste Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Mainframe and Long Arm were my favourites. :)
    Allison_SNLKid Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I think I remember this. I'm not sure.

Allison :-)
    Crazyharp81602 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I disagree. Bulletproof is my all time favorite COP and is NO WAY the worst character. He's definetely one of THE best characters of the whole series along side LongArm, Buttons McBoomBoom, Mainframe, Mace, Nightshade, Bowser and Blitz, and others. However, your right on one thing. He was in every episode of the series. And I really do agree also that Mainframe and Mirage and the all rest of the C.O.P.S. really kick ^%$, including Bulletproof.

Retro Ru-Bot Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I loved this show growing up, but who keeps encoding these in .flv format?! I don't know what program plays those files.

Does anyone have a hi-fi copy of the theme song? I'd love to have it if any have it.
    SenTora Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    See that was the problem for toons during the mid to late 80s, even though they kicked all amounts of ass, the shows didn't last. As a kid that was painful.... you were expecting something & then it gets replaced with something else
    CanadaFX Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    C.O.P.S. Volume 1 DVD - February 28
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Great animation for its time, I totally remember this!

Haha the kid down the street had this *LISP* and we use to laugh everytime he said "No, I wanna play with Buttons McBoomBoom" LOL classic
    The_D Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I sue to have one of the toys, till this day i dont know what does C.O.P.S mean but none the less the show was hot haha.. scary to see a black man in charge of that show huh haha kidding
    Celeste Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Oh awsome. I can't wait. :)
    shorty1k Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    HOLY CRAP! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW! I used to watch it all the time as a small kid! It was so good!
    Knightmare10880 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    DUde I loved this show, one of the things I loved about this show is that everything you needed to know about show you could learn from watching it's intro, that's something I miss from today's catroons. I'm really looking forawrd to next month when it comes out on DVD.
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    haha, I remember this show and whatADD, those toys were dangerous. Thye made Robocop toys like that too.
    Jokey Smurf Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    "C.O.P.S. - Central Organization of Police Specialists. Fighting crime in a future time,... protecting Empire City from Big Boss, and his gang of crooks. C.O.P.S.!" "It's crime fighting time!"

This show rocked! I'd race home from school with my brother so we could watch it before starting homework.
    whatADD? Posted 9 years 9 hours ago
    Does anyone remember how dangerous these action figures were? WHO CARES!! I loved them, I think I had all of them. Buttons McBoomBoom was my favorite, with the gun inside his chest! The best part were the little blast cap rolls that you insert into their weapons and pull the metal shooter back, POP!!! SPARKS would fly! (sorta)

80's toys were so violent! YES!!
    Hailey Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    This show to the police force what GI Joe is the Military!
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Did anyone catch why they were strong enough in the opening to hurl the car as far as they did? Or hurl the car? Or pick up the car at all? Were they fighting super humans? I don't recall that from the show.
    TMNT Posted 9 years 4 months ago