Comments

Comments
    sarahhartz29 Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    Is it weird that I liked KITT more than I liked Michael? I think not.
    SANTANA Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    THE BESTEST BEST SHOW IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
    churroinyomouf Posted 4 years 1 day ago
    GREATEST! THE GREATEST!
    Lvl1otaku Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    And I agree with grindcore fan some of the shows there coming out with now a days are garbage, I miss the 80s and 90s cartoons and shows...
    drs11 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    KNIGHT RIDER Is One of the Best Shows Ever Made!!!! I like all of it-Even the Most Recent Version(that NBC Didn\'t give much of a chance-Oh, Well, There is always SYFY, USA Network, etc.). David Hasselhoff is the Man!!!
    retro_todd Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    One of the best intro\'s of any show.
    d32xw Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    i love this car.....
    labador5 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    knight rider is and always will be the greatest television shows of all time.
    grindcore fan Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I agree with a post above mine. Today\'s kids don\'t acceptable anything unless it\'s flashy.

It sucks that they would rather watch garbage like Family Guy or American Dad over good shows like this.
    sarahhartz29 Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    I am a 13 year old girl who would rather watch this and any other 80's show than Family Guy or American Dad, thank you very much. My personal favorite is BJ and the Bear.
    LUNARGOLDRANGER Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    what happend to the new series i cant find it on any channel.
    what day is it on?
    anomaly_1976 Posted 6 years 8 days ago
    I used to LOVE this show and though I like the styling of the new Mustang -- I cannot believe that A) they are attempting to make a modern spin on this show B) that they are not using a Trans Am (albeit they are not currently in production, but the reintro of the GTO name was close enough! LOL)

Simply put, some shows are better remembered than remade or reborn. Most of the time, when a show of this type is revamped for the sake of nostalgia, it usually winds up not being anywhere near as good as the original..... Maybe I\'m just getting old.... :)
    ohiogal72 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    AWESOME SHOW I WANTED THAT CAR TOO AND HASSEHOFF WAS A HOTTIE! STILL IS!
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    The new Knight Rider seris looks awsome to.

With the K.I.T.T 3000
    drkknght Posted 6 years 9 months ago

K.I.T.T. the game!!
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i remember once again staying up late to wacht this particular show my brother loved the cars...
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Damn this show killed. One of the most gangsta hour-long shows of the \'80\'s. Who didn\'t love this?!!

I remember I wanted that car so bad... Now it\'s goin for a shitload of money. Wonder if someone bought it?? David Hasslehoff was so cool too (even with that hidious \'80\'s hair)..

*** \'70\'s, \'80\'s, \'90\'s TV = TV at it\'s best ***
    GoblinX Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Michael Knight was given plastic surgery to look like a villain so that he could infiltrate and take his empire down. Later in the series this \'villain\' came back, and since Michael was made to look like him, Hasslehoff just doubled as both actors. This is why they look the same, they are not related by blood.

(I hope I got that right, I know one of them got surgery for it, just don\'t know if it was Michael or the villain).
    Lady Mew2 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    My all time fav tv show!
    stephaniemckim Posted 7 years 10 days ago
    oh my gosh i think this show is why i only drive sports cars and name them all lol my 94 camero i have now is named madmax lol
    IMPRINTSTUDIOS Posted 7 years 24 days ago
    Wasn\'t Goliath driven by Michael Knights \'brother\' who was basically Hasslehoff with a mustache? LOL
    Angelsbaby2002 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    KITT Has gone up for Sale for $150,000
    Darklord72 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    K.A.R.R. who could forget him? ( and he was voiced by peter cullen of optimus prime fame.. )i liked this concept better than the truch golith..which was laughable at best...

Knight Rider was one of my favorite shows growing up in the 80s and still watch it to this day on dvd...my sweety always laughs at the concept of a talking car..but i tell her hey, it can happen.. check out my navigation system..it talks:)
    johny armand Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    No one ever remembers the first Knight Rider vehicle, C.A.R.R. It had a less human voice and was supposedly destroyed and replaced with K.I.T.T. But in a later episode C.A.R.R. retuned and wanted to take revenge on Michael Knight and destroy K.I.T.T.
    scyduckzard Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    When I was a kid, I wished my dad had a car like K.I.T.T.
    And, besides....Knight Rider was Sci-Fi BEFORE it came into its own
    kaguth Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    One of the best theme song\'s ever.
    eNeR! Posted 8 years 6 days ago
    FOR ALL KNIGHT RIDER FANS!
    If you like or love adventures of KITT, Michael Knight & rest of this team, please visit best polish pafe about Knight rider!

www.knight-rider.pl

Greetings from Poland! Knight Rider rules forever! :)
    UncleJohn Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Again still is on tv, on the Sci Fi channel airs early in the morning pacific time, and every once in awhile they have a day where they play many episodes back to back. So dont worrie, Kitt aint in the scrap yard..YET! But if Quantum leap is any proof, soon enough it will be.
    retro junki Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Hasselhoff has never been a great actor...
    BUT this was one of thoes shows that you
    could not help but like. This was my favorite
    show growing up, and i still love it.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    K.I.T.T. was definitely the star of the show, at least when I look back on it. Today, I have a hard time believing I bought into the droll and cheesy humor that the writers gave Hasselhoff, but it was not unusual for T.V. shows at that time. (Maybe that\'s why so many people love David Hasselhoff these days-- he became part of cheese royaltry?)

The Hollywood TV factory produced a number of spinoffs, Team Knight Rider being the one I actually managed to watch. All generally failed. (I\'ve noted that anything titled \"Team \" tends to not do very well.)

There\'s a fansite up: http://www.knightrideronline.com/
    kelsokid18 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Pontiac did make the car, it is in fact a Trans Am. After the first season, people went to Pontiac dealerships, and tried to order KITT. After that, Pontiac asked the producers of Knight Rider to cease using the words Pontiac and Trans Am in the script, thats why in episodes where Michael loses track of KITT, he always asks people \"Have you seen a Black T-Top\" as opposed to \"Have you seen a Black Pontiac T/A\".
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Kitt was awesome, Michael Knight? Not so much, but i remember loving this show when i was little.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I had the Kinight Rider Big Wheel and IT WAS ALL MINE !!!!
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    hey guys and gals go to markscustomkits.com something you oughta see.
    Mr__D Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    A further piece of trivia; Michael Knight has a metal plate in his forehead, which is how he survived being shot in the pilot. The bullet deflected off the plate through his face, which is why he needed reconstructive surgery.
    eep! Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Dear god. Knight rider. If someone seriously asked me to explain an episode to them, I will be totally stumped. I watched the show because