Comments

Comments
    Taweko Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Watched a video of this, when they said \"With the strength of Ra\" I almost jizzed in my pants
    stevt1 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show! It reminds me of the Ninja Turtles sorta. Four heroes battling, mainly, one enemy. The four turtles battling Shredder and the four mummies battling Scarab, with the boy replacing April. Still a great show. Hail Crom!
    Michi Mommy Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I would wake up before school every day at 5AM to catch this show... some times I would wake up on Saturdays and Id be mad cos they would not show Mummies Alive on weekends ...

I thought Wrath was the hott mummy cos he was smarter than the other ones haha!
    Xcouchpotato Posted 6 years 14 days ago
    OHH MAN!!!it was my childhood favourite. i loved it so much.i even liked the really weird intro..i like the fat mummy!
    showmaster Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    HEY i loved this show but were can u watch it like full lenght or close to it
    primeape92 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I despise \"ALL\" who think any bit of low of this show.
    Garfield11 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    It was my favorite too. man, i miss it...
    jessica160 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This was like my favorite tv show when i was a kid, i knew every episode off by heart, too bad it was cancelled
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Does anybody have any idea why, of all people, successful movie producer Ivan Reitman put his name on this wretched excuse of an animated action series? Perhaps it was his return gift to DiC head honcho Andy Heyward for making the Ghostbusters cartoon the long running success that it was? I\'d say most likely so.
    Exstacy87 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I .... didn\'t really like this one. Didn\'t hold my attention that much. Wasn\'t really intresting
    Kari5 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I love this show sooo much.
    Daniel_BMS Posted 8 years 12 days ago
    I checked it out on Netflix. It\'s not Ninja Turtles with mummies. It was a show produced by the creator of Ghostbusters and had serious potential. The show was under developed and needed to have been a whole lot better to really bring people in.
    Daniel_BMS Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    It\'s on Netflix. I am going to check it out. I have always been curious about this cartoon. Is it Ninja Turtles with mummies?
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I remember this cartoon also. It either came on fox kids or abc. Can;t rememebr which.