Comments

Comments
    ajhz Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    two things I wish they added to this mini series

1. alien ranger mentor that comes from the same plnet
    2. a sixth Alien Ranger
    LUNARWOLF22 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i liked the show. i still watch the shows on youtube
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I really liked this lil mini-series. It was pretty cool. I also liked how this led to PR Zeo. Good times.
    icemike Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This was dumb that\'s why it didn\'t last long.
    dogbert92 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    haha I liked this it was good but the alien ranger\'s heads freaked me out
    Cronaroth Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Ah man-I was glad when they made the show go back to focusing on the normal cast-I never liked them (the alien rangers), even when I was a little kid, to bad this was really just a transition to Zeo
    Hoganmann Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I remember this. It was kind of cool
    dr.maikel Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    It says aired 2006?
    Huh that info is wrong right ?
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    The alien rangers did appear again at the ending of power rangers in Space betweent the final battle against evil.
    Rictof Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Yup, Billy was the only one who was restored early. That had repurcussions later on in the Zeo series. Goldar and Rito blew up the command center, Aiesha and Tanya traded places in life (which I\'m kind of fed up with), and they got the new power chamber afterwards. Billy eventually relocated to the planet Aquitar for some unknown reason. I think it was because of his rapid ageing during Zeo and that was the only place to be restored at. After that, he just decided to stay there and made a few cameos through the viewing-globe counterpart and chatted a little bit. That was the last I saw of Billy though. But yeah, like joe said, the Alien Rangers were only there to fight off the bad guys until everyone got restored. Billy mainly helped the Alien Rangers find a source of sustinance during their time on Earth.
    regular_joe Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    The Ailen Rangers came from a planet called Aqurios, which was a water based planet, they just filled in untill the Rangers reversed the spell that turned them into kids.